Missing?

Old Friend (Rewrite)

Your POV:

As days passed I met up with Donghyun whenever he had the time.  But the thing was, that if I go meet up with him Yuri would be there, too.  I didn't really mind, but just the fact that I saw her kissing that other guy that night makes me uncomfortable.  For sure Yuri wasn't too happy about it.  She would give me a glare that I just brush off all the time.  Time still went on though and it would be winter pretty soon.  One day while I was at the cafe, someone pulled on my arm.  I turned to see who it was.  It was Yuri.

I gave a little sigh and asked, "Did you need something?"

"Well, now that you asked... I need you to stay away from Donghyun... and me,or else," she replied.

"Why?  Are you jealous?"

"You can think that... but I know what I am and what I am not.  But you're very lucky that I only came to talk."

"Just talk?  You came to threaten me... So, what happens if I don't listen to you?"

"Then... I'll become creative... Like maybe I'll hurt someone.  Something like that."

"Okay..."

I glared at her while she smirked.  Then she left the cafe and hopped on a motorcycle with a man.  Probably the one from last time.  Honestly I was kind of scared.  Who was she going to hurt?  I pushed away the thoughts and continued with my day. 

In the beginning til now I never believed her.  So, my days would go by normally.  I'd still hang out with Donghyun when ever I got the chance, too.  Then one snowy day, I was walking along as I usually would and then Yuri showed up and pulled me to an alley way.  I glared at her and tried to fight back.  But then she slapped me pretty hard and I fell back a little.  I was about to punch her when she came at me and pushed me down.  I fall down and was about to stand up until she held onto my chin and slammed my head on the brick wall that was behind me. 

When she was done beating me, I laid there,motionless.  She left me and walked out of the alleyway like it was nothing.  I didn't know what to do.  Then I heard lots of footsteps.

Donghyun's POV:

It was a nice day today, but I was stuck in the company's practice room.  I guess it was okay, since it was kind of chilly outside, but still I wanted to go and enjoy with ~you~.  Hmm... now a days I wonder about her more than I wonder about Yuri.  I mean I still love Yuri, I think... But whenever I'm bored my mind travels to ~you~.  Maybe I should break up with Yuri, but I still love her.  I'm so stuck now these days. 

"Hyung, are you coming?" Jeongmin snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Come on.  Let's practice," Minwoo butted in.

He may be the maknae, but he's still very mature for his age.  I followed them to the middle of the room while Hyunseong put on some music for us.  We started practicing as soon as we heard the music start.  Every time I practice with these guys, they're so hard working.  I like that about them, it just makes me want to continue working with them. 

When we were on break it was already six o'clock.  I was shocked on how long we were practicing for.  Then we started practicing again.  This time we added vocals to our dancing.  It was about nine o'clock when we said that we would stop practicing for the night.  We all left to the nearest restaurant and ate there.  After we were done eating we went back home to the dorm.  While we were just getting home and putting our stuff away, I searched for my phone, but it was no where to be found.  I must've left it in the practice room, I thought to myself.  I went back to the company and wsearched for my phone. 

My phone was on the on the window ledge in the practice room.  I grabbed it and started walking back to the dorm.  As I was walking, I opened up my phone and found that I had three missed calls and eight messages all from Jisoo.  All of the messages were about if I've been with ~you~ or if I've seen her at all.  I was a bit confused at his messages.  So, I decided to call him.

"Yoboseyo?" he answered.

"What did you mean about those text messages?" I asked.

"~you~... I don't know where she is.  That's why I was asking if you've seen her."

"Oh, then no I haven't seen her today at all."

"Then she's missing??"

"I don't know..."

"I gotta go look for her.  I'll call you back."

"I'll help you."

"Okay I'll meet you at the front of your dorm."

"Alright.  Bye."

We hung up and I started running to the dorm.  On my way there I called Hyunseong and told them to come out of the dorm and wait outside.  Now, I'm really starting to worry about ~you~...  I hope she's safe right now.  I don't want anything to happen to her. 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

Heyy guys!  another update! :)  I hope you like it.

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer