Found!

Old Friend (Rewrite)

Donghyun's POV:

I finally reached the front of the dorm after running from the company.  Jisoo and my members were already there waiting for me.  When I ran up to them we started talking about where ~you~ might be.  Then we spit up and checked those certain places.  It was around 11 pm when we all gathered again.  No one found her.  So, we decided to just run along the streets and parks.  While we were running around it started to get really dark.  We were all worried and panicky, but Jisoo was probably the worst. 

Then all of a sudden I heard Minwoo and Hyunseong yell out my name.

Your POV:

When I looked up I saw Minwoo and Hyunseong running towards me.  Then Minwoo yelled out, "Hyung!  Hyung!  We found her!"  I tried lifting myself up and then Hyunseong helped me.  After lifting myself up and sitting up straight, I felt really weak.  I slowly started dozing off.  A moment later I felt my body being lifted up off the cold,snowy,wet ground.  I didn't know who it was, but I do know that I passed out after that. 

When I finally woke up, I found myself in a hospital bed.  I looked around the room and saw that everyone was here.  My brother, Donghyun, Hyunseong, Jeongmin, Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Minwoo.  Jisoo was talking with a nurse about something in the doorway.  The makenaes were playing a game on their iPads.  Jeongmin and Hyunseong were working on music and writing lyrics.  And then Donghyun was pacing back and forth.  I sat up and then Donghyun looked up and walked over to me.  He looked worried, yet happy. 

"Hey," he greeted me in a soothing voice.

"I'm okay if you're wondering," I replied.

I laughed a little then said, "How did you know?"

"I'm psychic," I joked.

Then Jisoo came over to the bed.  He said there was no brain damage, but if I would have stayed out there longer than I could've gotten frostbite.  Then he lectured me that I should be more careful and stuff like that.  I kind of zoned out as he was talking.  It was starting to get really late and Donghyun's members said that they should leave soon.  I thanked them and they left, but Donghyun stayed.  When he told me that he was going to stay with me, I happy and warm inside.  Jisoo said that he would stay, too.  So, that kind of ruined the moment, but still I get to spend time with Donghyun. 

The next day I wanted to leave the hospital since the nurse said I was fine to leave.  But of course my over-protective brother won't let me check out.  I kept begging and begging, but he still said no.  Then around noon he had to run for some errands.  That left me and Donghyun at the hospital.  I took my chance then to leave. 

"Donghyun oppa, can I leave now?" I asked.

"Huh?  Wae?" he said.

"Because I'm perfectly fine... even the nurse said so."

"What about your brother?"

"I'll just text him later that I left already."

"Hmm.... arasso."

I smiled brightly at him.  He helped me get my stuff and then I checked out.  We decided to head to Donghyun's dorm for a while to hang out.  No one was home though.  Donghyun let out a little sigh when he saw that the living room was a mess and cleaned it up.  Then he headed into the kitchen and brought back something to eat. 

"Komawo.  You should eat, too," I said.

"Ani, gwenchana.  I already ate some food at the hospital cafe," he replied.

I nodded my head and ate the plate he gave to me.  We talked after I finished the food.  It was just like the old days when we were younger and talked for hours and hours.  There was a little bit of pause at the end of our conversation.

Then Donghyun asked, "About yesterday.  When the guys found you... what happened?  Did someone do this to you?"

"Uh..." I replied not knowing what to say.

I really didn't want to tell him because I know how hurt he'll be.  He talks about Yuri a lot and about how he loves her so much.  And stuff like that.  That was one thing.  But another thing was how was I supposed to tell him?  Blurt it out?  Point hints at it?  I was stuck on what to tell him. 

"~you~, please tell me.  I don't want you to get hurt again," he said softly yet his face was serious.

"Oppa... if I tell you... you might get hurt," I looked up at his face.

"How?"

I picked up my phone that was on the coffee table and unlocked it.  I showed him the pictures that I took from that night when we were karaoking.  I watched him as he flipped through the pictures, but his expression didn't change at all from emotionless.  I started to worry a little bit.  Did he think it was all fake?  Or is he sad?  I couldn't tell at all.   

"S-so... what do these pictures have to do with a-anything?" he asked while stumbling on his words.

"It... it was... Yuri-sshi... she's t-the on that hurt me, Donghyun," I replied quietly.

"W-what?  R-really?"

I nodded my head in response.  I didn't really know what else to say.  But for sure I answered all of Donghyun's questions that he had.  I told him everything and he sat there, emotionless. 

"Donghyun... I-" I started.

"Thank you," Donghyun looked at me and gave me a weak smile.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

Hia guys!  another update! I hope you like it :)

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer