Staying the Night

Old Friend (Rewrite)

Your POV:

While I was getting ready to sleep on the couch, someone hugged me from behind.  I already knew it was Donghyun.  I turned around and smiled.  He kissed my cheek and I blushed slightly.  I looked into his beautiful brown eyes and all I could really remember was that amazing kiss that we had.  Then he lightly pushed me onto the couch and stood in front of me.

"I'll be sleeping with you tonight," he smirked.

"W-what?" I asked.

I was shocked.  W-was Donghyun loosing his mind?  He just broke up with Yuri... and now this?  I looked at him and he kept smirking.  I mean I wouldn't mind, but... I'm a bit scared. 

"B-but... y-you members..." I choked out.

"I don't think they'll mind," he said.

"B-but..."

"Don't worry.  I won't do anything dirty to you... if that's what you're thinking."

I looked at him a little relieved.  He saw me like this and started to laugh.  I pouted a little and kicked the side of his leg softly.  He just kept laughing.  I laid down and turned, so that I wouldn't be facing Donghyun.  A few seconds later, after he stopped laughing, he came over and tapped my shoulder.  I didn't move at all.

"Are you mad, ~you~?" he asked softly.

I didn't answer.

"Hey, don't be mad... I would do it, but you're still in collage, and if I got you pregnant today then your brother might come and kill me," he said.

I turned to face him.  He gave me a small smile and then kissed my lips.  I blushed once again.  Then he got up from his place and went over to the other couch. 

"I'll be going to sleep now, good-night," he said before turning off the light.

"Night," I said.

Then I turned my body to face the ceiling.  I smiled to myself for no reason and closed my eyes.  A few minutes later, I dozed off into a deep sleep.

Donghyun's POV:

In the morning I was the first person to wake up.  I walked to the bathroom and washed up.  When I came out of the bathroom I saw Hyunseong coming out of the room.  We greeted each other good-morning, then he went into the bathroom while I headed into the kitchen.  I started to cook breakfast for all of us.  When Hyunseong exited the bathroom he came into the kitchen and started helping me.

"So, hyung, are you and ~you~-ah dating now?" he started the conversation.

"W-why would you ask that?" I asked.

"Well, me and Jeongmin kinda overheard you conversation last night."

I blushed a little, know that my members heard my conversation with her. 

"I-I guess you can say that... yeah," I replied.

Hyunseong nodded his head and continued cutting.  Then I got a phone call.  It was Jisoo.  He called and asked if ~you~ was with me.  I told him yeah and for him to come over and eat with us.  He hesitated for a moment and then said yes.  Then the members and ~you~ woke up one by one.  We served the breakfast and everyone started to eat.  Jisoo came right in time and ate with us.

Your POV:

I woke up and checked my phone.  It had numerous text messages and calls.  They were all from Jisoo.  I read them all and replied.  Then Donghyun called that breakfast was ready.  I ran into the kitchen and ate with him and s.  Then Jisoo showed up.  He ate, too, and once we were done he looked at me in an angry way. 

I packed up my stuff and thanked Donghyun and Hyunseong for cooking such a lovely breakfast.  Then I was starting to put on my shoes.  Jisoo talked with Donghyun a little bit and then followed behind me.  We walked out of their dorm and went over to Jisoo's car.  On our way home Jisoo lectured me.  I just zoned out and pretended that I knew about everything he said.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

Hia!  did you like this chapter?  oh and this fanfic is nearing it's end pretty soon... i don't know how many more chapters :P  but anyways i hope you liked this re-written story more than the original XP  if you did please tell me in the comments how you feel and go subscribe and upvote if you liked it!

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer