Donghyun's Girlfriend

Old Friend (Rewrite)

Your POV:

After eating dinner with my brother I went upstairs to my room and grabbed my jacket.  I called for my little dog, Jo.  He came running to me from the living room.  I knelt down so that I could put the leash on him.  I put on my shoes and then opened the door.

"I'm taking Jo for a walk!" I yelled to my brother as I stepped outside.

"Okay," he yelled back.

We walked near by the park that was a couple of blocks away from my house.  Then we walked into the city part.  There were still lots of people walking about.  After about ten minutes of walking around the city, we started walking towards the near by stream.  Since it was still pretty hot out I just couldn't resist on going into the water.  I was walking in the water and then suddenly I slipped and fell backwards.  Jo ran over to me and tried to pull me over to the shallower place.  I laughed at him.  He was so nice and helpful. 

"Jo, I'm okay," I smiled to him. 

He tilted his head sideways a little.  I laughed again and patted his head.  I stood up and grabbed onto his leash and started to walk home.  But as we walked home is started to rain.  It was light at first and then it started pouring.  I guess it didn't matter 'cause I was already soaking wet. 

When we got home I took off Jo's leash and called to Jisoo.  He came and stared at me in surprise. 

"What happened?" he asked.

"I got wet.  And so did Jo, so could you go dry him off?" I replied.

"Alright.  You should go dry off, too."

I nodded my head and took off my soaking shoes.  Then I remembered the clothes that I hung outside before I left.   I groaned and then put  my soaking shoes back on.  The clothes that were hanging were soaking wet, too.  I knew I should've just put them in the dryer, but of course Jisoo said it wasn't going to rain and to put them outside, I thought.  I brought in the clothes and placed them in the laundry room.  I ran up to my room and finally changed.  I went to go dry my hair and then Jisoo called me.  I took the towel with me and walked downstairs.

"What?" I asked.

"Did you grab the clothes from outside yet?  I forgot to," he said.

"Yes.  I already did.  They're in the laundry room."

"Oh.  Okay.  Do you need medicine just in case?" 

"Ani, it's fine."

"Hmm... okay then."

"Alright.  I'll be up in my room if you need me."

He nodded his head and headed into the living room.  I went back upstairs to my room and put the towel away.  It was only 8 pm, so I decided to continue studying.  When I stopped studying it was around 10 o'clock.  I put everything away and fell asleep as soon as I layed on my bed. 

The next day I went out walking.  I felt a bit weak, but it was my normal routine.  I love going out for walks, especially on days when it's beautiful out.  I walked over to the public library and studied there for a while, since I had finals and exams coming up.  It was getting late when I came out of the library.  Then I went out to a late night cafe to grab a little something to eat.  When I was in line, there was a tap on my shoulder.

"Hi again," the person who tapped my shoulder said.

I turned around to see that Donghyun was standing in front of me.

"Oh, hello," I said kinda sluggish.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"N-nothing.  I'm just a bit tired."

I smiled at him trying to hide that my head was spinning and I was starting to feel really tired.  He explained that he was here with his girlfriend.  When I got my little snack I went over with Donghyun to meet his girlfriend.  She was very nice... or so I thought.  Donghyun went to the bathroom and I was left alone with his girlfriend, Yuri.  She never said anything to me, but she did keep giving me a dirty look.  When we were about to leave, all of a sudden I felt really sick and dizzy.  Then Yuri bumped into me.  I lost my balance and fell to the ground.  The room started to get dark and i gor really hot and sweaty.  Then everything disappeared to me.

Donghyun's POV:

I woke up this morning and found all my members all still sleeping.  They probably played games until late last night, I thought.  I went into the kitchen and cooked up some breakfast for all six of us.  Hyunseong was the first to get up and started helping me finish up cooking.  We set the table and went to wake the others up.  Once they were all up we went to go sit down at the table. 

It was around noon and I went to get ready to meet up with Yuri.  I went to go pick her up and then we walked into town.  We found a nice cafe and went in.  Yuri went to go find a seat while I went to go get us something to eat.  While I was in line I spotted ~you~.  I went to tap her on the shoulder, she turned around and greeted me.  She looked really tired and a little pale.  After we both got something to eat, I lead her to the spot where Yuri and I were sitting. 

When we were getting up and ready to leave, ~you~ looked like she was in pain or something.  Yuri bumped into her and she fell over.  I went over to her side and picked up her head.  She fainted... I looked over to Yuri for a minute and then back to ~you~.  I picked her up and carried her bridal style and walked out of the cafe. 

"I'm sorry that I can't bring you home tonight," I apologized to Yuri.

"It's fine," she replied obviously disappointed and annoyed.

"I'll make it up to you, okay?"

"**sigh** You better."

She left and then I carried ~you~ all the way back to my dorm.  I placed her on the couch and took out a blanket to put on her.  Then I went to get a towel and bowl of cold water.  I put the towel on her forehead and went to go get some soup ready for her to eat when she wakes up.  After I made the soup I walked back into the living room and sat next to her.  I took the towel off her head and felt her forehead.  It was still hot but it cooled down from earlier.  I dipped the towel into the bowl of water again and placed it back on her head. 

 

 

-----------------------------------------

Hihi!  awe! how nice is Donghyun to be doing that!!  hehe.... do you guys like this one better than the original?  i hope you do :)  and thank you to Lovely_Kadeha for being the first to subscribe to this re-written one!  anyways please keep reading! 

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer