Kiss

Old Friend (Rewrite)

Donghyun's POV:

I wanted to know who hurt ~you~.  I wanted to take revenge for her and punish that other person, but then I found out who did it to her.  My heart broke.  I know that it seemed as if I cared for ~you~ a lot more than my own girlfriend, but that doesn't stop me from loving her.  I didn't think that Yuri was violent at all.  She was just like any other girl, but I seemed to fall for her. 

When ~you~ showed me the pictures of Yuri making-out with some other dude, I felt like breaking down.  I didn't know what to do; what to think.  I know I've wanted to break up with her becuase I didn't want her to suffer me maybe falling for ~you~.  But, I was the one that was suffering right now. 

No wonder she only wanted to meet up when she wanted to.  When we meet up she would tend to leave early sometimes.  Or she would get calls in the middle of our dates and answer it right away.  Yuri would be quite suspicious at times, but I would always push that away.  How dumb could I be? I asked myself. 

Then ~you~ spoke.  "Donghyun... I-"

I cut her off by saying, "Thank you."

She looked at me shockingly.  I smiled faintly at her. 

"What?  W-wae?" she asked.

"Because... you're always there for me.  And... you told me the truth," I replied honestly.

"B-but-"

"Thank you... for thinking about my feelings."

"Donghyun..."

I looked up at her beautiful face.

"Hmm?"

"I'm sorry... I wanted to tell you ealier...  but I didn't know how you would react... and... and you love her so much."

"You don't have to apologize.  It's fine.  And yes... I do love her.... but I love you more."

Again she looked at me shocked.  I laughed a little at that.  Then she started blushing.  She looked so cute like that.

Your POV:

Did I hear right?  D-did Donghyun just confess to m-me? I asked myself.  I looked at him and I felt my cheeks starting to burn up.  I didn't know what to say.  I was shocked. 

"W-what?" I finally asked.

He smiled at me and came to sit right next to me.  He leaned in for a hug and I hugged him back.  He was so warm and it felt nice being within his embrace.  When we pulled back from each other he instantly pecked my lips.  Then I felt my cheeks really burning up.  I looked at him and gave him a small, shy smile. 

He smiled back and then asked, "Yah!  Why are you blushing?"

He laughed before giving me a more passionate kiss.  Of course I kissed back, knowing that Yuri might attack me if she found out.  Then we heard the door open.  We parted from one another and turned to the front door.  It was the members and Yuri.  Suddenly I felt afraid.  I looked over to Yuri and she was glaring at me. 

Yuri's POV:

I was walking towards Donghyun's dorm after meeting up with my boyfriend.  Then I spotted s.  I caught up with them and walked to their dorm.  My day was going by great until we got upstairs.  There I saw that ~you~ girl and Donghyun.  Why was she there?  Isn't she supposed to be in the hospital suffering?  I asked inside.  We walked in and started taking off our shoes.  I kept glaring at her for being there.  I just couldn't believe it.

Then Donghyun got up and walked over to me smiling faintly.  Something was wrong... usually he smiles so brightly to me.  What did that little gril say to him?!?  Damn... next time I won't go easy on her...

He grabbed my hand and ly lead me to his room.  He sat on his bed and I went to sit next to him.  He knew something didn't he.... When we walk into his room he flops right onto his bed and we cuddle for a long time.  But this time he just sat there. 

"Yuri-ah..." he said softly, "How have you been?"

"I'm good... Oppa, what did that girl say to you?  What ever she said isn't true."

"S-she... didn't say anything..."

I knew he was lying.

"Then what are we doing in here?  Let's go out."

"No... that's okay.  You... you should go out with your boyfriend."

"But you are my boyfriend!"

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

Hello there!  i think i'll cut it off here... but more will come tomorrow!  i hope you enjoyed and please please go comment and tell me how you like this story and maybe even subscribe and upvote?  hehe...

 

Thanks!

~Angelflyer