Chapter 9

Right Here, Where You Belong [On Going]

Hyoyeon went out to the balcony, admiring the night sky. She looked to Yoochun's balcony thinking of him. 

"Yoochun ah, gwaenchana?" She said talking to herself. 

"I hope your okay." She said in calmly worried tone.

Suddenly, Yoochun went out and saw her standing as both of them were looking deeply into each other's eyes.

"Gwaenchana?" Hyoyeon asked with a calmly of her voice and still staring at Yoochun's eyes deeply.

"Neh." He nods. 

"How about you? Are you alright?" Yoochun asked back with an innosence eyes of him. 

Hyoyeon shook her head. Then the two both look up to those shinning star at the sky. 

Hyoyeon: "I'm sorry."

Yoochun: "About what?"

Hyoyeon: "That day... you were startled, right?"

Yoochun: "That has been bothering me a little..."

Hyoyeon: "How about we just forget about it?"

Yoochun: "That's hard."

Hyoyeon: "Then...Just pretend that nothing happens."

Yoochun: "Why must I have to pretend it?" Hyoyeon sighs. Yoochun was waiting to her answer.

Hyoyeon: "So that...You can slept well...Eat well..and work too." Yoochun smiles softly. "Can you?" 

Yoochun: "You worried about me?" He smiled and suddenly .

Hyoyeon mood sudden change. She transform into a cold ahjumma lady after hearing Yoochun's word.

Hyoyeon: "What?! Mwo ra goo?!" She said coldly.

Yoochun: "You are worried about me right?" Teasing her with his smiles. 

Hyoyeon: "You wish!" Then she went inside and closed the door hardly. Yoochun startled in a cute way.

"Bwo Ya, What's wrong with that girl! Weird!" Then yoochun went back inside.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

9pm, IU was walking in the street alone. When she turn around and saw a man she have never seen before. He grabs and coves as IU struggle. She bite his hand and turn to run the opposite way but another man came and block it. Then another four appear out of nowhere.

Man#2: "Not so fast sweety,"

Man#1: "Yah! You !"

IU ran as two of them follow behind but didn't get far.

"Let me go!" IU yell as she kick. Man #3 drag her.

"Help me!" IU scream in terror then a  man covers .

"Let her go," Suddenly, Kai appears nowhere.

"Hey kiddo, This is none of your business so I suggest you walk away nicely, Arasso?"

"I said, Let her go. Don't get me mad!" 

Everyone running towards Kai and throw a punch at his face but Kai quickly avoids and punch him in the stomach and then strikes his face. He kicks the other man, twisted the arms of the another man again and fly onto the ground. He kicked the other man and twisted his arm.

"Look out!" IU yell.

Another man tries to stab him, but suddenly hyoyeon come out and twisted the guy neck and the other man came as hyoyeon grip on tightly to his hand and swings it, releasing the knife and then elbows him onto the ground, knocking over some garbage cans. Hyoyeon get her mini knife on his pocket and stab the another man on the shoulder causing him to fall over. Then the fight was over.

Hyoyeon and Kai looked into each other eyes. But Kai quickly avoid it, 

"What do you think your doing? Your acting like you can beat them huh?" Hyoyeon smirk annoyedly, 

Kai was pissed off. "What do you care huh?! I can beat them huh! Chincha!" 

"Don't act like you can." Hyoyeon paused and stared to IU. 

"Its that your girlfriend?" Hyoyeon smirks. Pointing at IU, and Kai looked IU too standing behind him.

"N...n...no, Unni I'm not his-" IU was trying to explain but Hyoyeon cutted her.

"Listen to me Joong In-ah, Before entering the relationship. Make sure you can protect her, arasso?" Hyoyeon stated.

"Ani, Who are you!-"

"I warn you. Don't mess up with noona, You know me when I'm angry." Then she left, Kai was standing there pacing out. Kai hit the ground madly, pouting his lip. He coldly look at IU and snob her as he left and walks out.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The day went by fast and the next thing Yoochun knew, Yoochun was at the shooting place, posing for all the white flashes in the room. Of course, Sooyoung was there. What was actually Sooyoung role? Well, She is just Yoochun's ex girlfriend. 

"Oppa, Are you ok now?" Sooyoung asked him. Yoochun took a sip on his coffee.

"What are you doing here?" Yoochun acting coldly.

"Oppa, I'm here to-"

"Leave!" Yoochun said coldly as he left the scene and went to the dressing room.

But Sooyoung follow him in the dressing room. The staff stared at them and went out on the room as the two of them left inside.

Sooyoung: "Oppa, Why are you acting like that?"

Yoochun: "Your asking me why I'm acting like this...You want me to answer that question?" 

Sooyoung: "Oppa, Is this because I left you without saying goodbye?"

Yoochun: "Ani, I'm acting like this because I realized that I hate seeing you. I hate everything about you know Sooyoung ah!" 

Sooyoung: "Oppa!"

Yoochun: "Leave! I still have to work!" But sooyoung didn't leave the room, Standing there. Do nothing, Instead Yoochun left her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Tiffany: "What?! You are going to washington? Alone?!"

Hyoyeon: "Yes, Why?" 

Jessica: "Hyoyeon nah, I told you-"

Hyoyeon: "Girls, I need to do this. If not, Everything will be mess!"

Taeyeon: "But you will be in danger, Who knows maybe you will die there."

Hyoyeon: "Not, I'm not. I'll be back and safe!" 

Jessica: "I'm still worried." 

Tiffany: "Me too."

Taeyeon: "You will be safe, I'm sure."

Jessica and Tiffany looked taeyeon in confusion.

Tiffany: "What do you mean?" 

Taeyeon: "Yoochun will be on washington too. I don't know if true or not, Jinwoon just said it to me!"

Jessica: "Yoochun oppa, Can't even protect himself."

Tiffany: "So, Its mean the two will be in trouble again?" 

Hyoyeon: "But washington is a wide area! It impossible if we both met there!" 

Jessica: "But if you guys met accidentally, It's fate right!" The girls nooded there head immediately.

Tiffany: "Who knows maybe you guys will go in a date!"

Jessica: "Thats right. You guys have time to each other and then-"

Hyoyeon: "Stop that! That's nonsense! I'm going there for a mission!"

Taeyeon: "Mission mission mission! Can you atleast enjoy your life. Have fun in washington!"

Jessica: "That's right. Being inlove is a wonderful feeling hyoyeon ah," 

Tiffany: "If you fall inlove-"

Hyoyeon: "I'm going to die!" Then the girls went silent as they staring at hyoyeon so deep.

Jessica: "Mwo ra goo? Die? You're kidding us right?"

Hyoyeon: "No, I'm not. It's true!" 

Taeyeon: "That's difficult!"

Tiffany: "Thats right. But remember what you said in the elevator? That's true right?" 

Hyoyeon: "Yes, I'll do everything and finish this and disappear and after that I'm going to live without worries." 

Taeyeon: "We are wishing that too," 

Jessica: "You must really love him." Then hyoyeon shook her head.