Chapter 8

Right Here, Where You Belong [On Going]

Later on a lot of reporters were standing outside of the Gold Palace building.

Jessica, Tiffany and Taeyeon arrived at same time and looking at there surroundings.

"Bwo-Yaa, What's going on here?" Tiffany asked then the girls change eye contacts into each other.

"Why are there so many reporters?" Jessica find something dismissed, 

"Hyoyeon!" The girl looked each other and so they ran quickly to look for hyoyeon.

When they arrived, They were also alot of people standing outside. Probably, Its Yoochun's Parents, Friends and the President.

They slowly walked as they saw Nickhun and Jinwoon waiting at the outside too.

"Oh, Jinwoon. What are you doing here?" Taeyeon asked.

"I supposed to ask you that, What are you doing here?" Jinwoon asked back.

"We are here to visit hyoyeon." Jessica answered.

"What's going on here anyway? Why are so many reporters outside?" Tiffany wondred.

"You guys don't know what happened?" Nickhun said arrogantly.

"Am I going to ask, If I know what happened? Stupid!" Tiffany burst out and was too pissed off to see nickhun's arrogant face.

"Fany ah, Stop!" Jessi said, Tiffany gaze at nickhun badly.

"Can we just go inside?" Tiffany walks out as Taeyeon and Jessica followed her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Meanwhile, Hyoyeon arrived at the destination. In her company, Where the serial killer hideout.

She walked in, but they were already alots of gun pointing at her. She stared at them so clamly.

"Where do you think your going hyoyeon?" The guy ask pointing his gun to her.

"You went to the wrong place." The other guy said and smirked annoyedly.

All of the guns pointed her and was about to shoot her but hyoyeon quickly pulled out the other gun, she jump kicked the other guy in the head and fell on the ground as she shoot him in the leg, Hyoyeon took the chance to elbow the other guy in the back, grab him by the head and knee him many times in the stomach and fell on the ground and shoot him in the arm and both legs. Many of the men had fallen to their deaths while some had been killed. 

"You mess up with a wrong person!" Then she shoot the other guy in the head.

Hyoyeon was about to go in the next room when a guy came behind her tried to stabbed her, but It was beaten up by CL. One of a former serial killer who works with there big boss before. Hyoyeon was pushed forward as CL stabbed the guy in front of her with a sharp sword, Hyoyeon saw a guy about to hit CL at back But one girl named Dara was come out at nowhere and stabbed the guy in the neck, One guy grabbed Hyoyeon from behind and pulled her off her feet, choking her. Hyoyeon struggled to get free and kicked the guy, Hyoyeon saw a gun in the floor as she fastly gets it and shoot him in the forehead but hyoyeon got kicked in the back with a guy that makes her pinned on the wall. 

"What the hell!" Hyoyeon explode angrily. 

She was about to fight him back but Dara spin his neck and CL kicked him hardly. 

"Go!" Dara and CL shouted, they will manage to fight some of the other guy.

 

Hyoyeon walked and barged the door without even knocking. 

She immediately pointed the gun on her Big Boss who is sitting comfortably.

"Oh, Hyoyeon. You came?" Her Big Boss tried to great her warmly but hyoyeon's eyed fired up.

Hyoyeon clicked the gun and was about to shoot her but a guy behind her kicked this back, her gun was thrown up nowhere.

"!" She pins in the table and grabbed her behind and choking her hardly. Hyoyeon struggled again, Her boss was looking at her with an evil smiled on her lips but hyoyeon got a chance to punch the guy stomach using this elbow. The guy pushed, Hyoyeon finally released as she pulled out her mini gun on this back and shoot the guy on the eyed but another two guy arrived, pointing there gun to her.

"That's enough!" Her big boss shouted. "Hyoyeon, Put the gun down!" She demand.

Hyoyeon shook her head. The boss find it annoying, she knew that hyoyeon is going to kill her.

"Why?" Hyoyeon all of a sudden ask.

"Huh?" Her boss have no idea what she was talking about.

"Why you betrayed me?" Hyoyeon said, still pointing the gun to her.

"You're the one who betrayed me! Hyoyeon, You said you are going to help me with my revenge! But why you suddenly-" 

"Why Yoochun's father?" Hyoyeon asked, Her boss didn't say anything and all she can do is sighed.

"He killed my father!" Her boss answered sarcastically.

"Wh-What? I though..." Hyoyeon eyed widened a bit, she finally put her gun down.

"No, He's not my father." She pause, She sigh.

"He killed my father because he finds out that my mom still love my dad!"

"Hyori." Finally, The boss named came out on hyoyeon's mouth.

"So, Help me hyoyeon! Killed him!" Hyori said, But Hyoyeon didn't say anything and just staring at her blankly.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"So, Hyoyeon was there?" Taeyeon said after the girls watched the news that hapened just earlier.

"I knew it. I know this gonna be happened!" Jessica said placing her both hand on her waist.

"Ani, Where did she go anyway?" Tiffany asked. The girls staring at each other.

 Then the doorbell ring, Taeyeon opened it and It was Yuri.

"I heard the news. Where is she?" Soon she get inside, Yuri looked for Hyoyeon.

"She's not here!" Taeyeon answered.

And they all stared in the door, When they hear a sound that entering the code and finally, It was Hyoyeon.

"Bwo Yaa, Why are you guys here?" Hyoyeon walk towards to them but the girls was just looking at her with they're armed wrapped.

"Where did you go Ms Kim?" Jessica ask sarcastic.

"Somewhere. Wae?" Then hyoyeon noticed something on them. "Stop looking at me like that!" She continue.

"Hyoyeon, We already warned you! You didn't listen! Look what happened!" Jessica finally burst out. She can't take it anymore.

"Enough! I'm-" Hyoyeon cutted.

"When are you going to listen to us? When your boss killed you?" Taeyeon also burst out but clamly unlike Jessica.

"Guys, Can you please-" Hyoyeon cutted again when Yuri spoke.

"Stop acting like that Hyoyeon nah!"

"Do you think we won't find out? Well you're wrong!" Jessica raised her voiced. 

"Gosh. Hyoyeon, Listen to us just for once!" Jessica placed her hand on his forehead to calm herself.

"Look what you've done, Yoochun was almost killed! If you kept acting like that! Everyone will-" Taeyeon said but was cut off.

"Girls, Thats not going to happened. Okay? Trust me! So, Please!" Hyoyeon burst madly.

"And you think we will trust you for saying that? Huh?!" Jessica fired back.

"Yes! Because before they killed you, I will killed them!" Hyoyeon said and about to walk out but tiffany grab her arm.

"What's this?" Tiffany pointed something on her neck. The girls looked.

"A bruise again?" Yuri said but suddenly, a blood came out and running on this neck. Girls eyed widened,

"This is not good!" Tiffany quickly get this phone and called her assistant to bring her things.

Hyoyeon touched her neck and saw a blood on her hand.

"This is what I told you hyoyeon! They gonna hurt you even more! Aish! Jeongmal!" Jessica said in panic as she quickly get a hankie.

"That's enough Jessi, Hyoyeon will be okay!" Yuri said, trying to calm jessica for being worried.

"Let's go upstairs!" Tiffany said, and the girls went to hyoyeon's room.