Chapter 1

Right Here, Where You Belong [On Going]

Hyoyeon Pov:

Before I seperate my life to them. There is one thing I could forget before I become a gang killer.

FLASHBACK : 17years ago.

"Noona, Gajima! Don't leave me." He begged, dropping on his knees. Kai was crying so hard. I looked down at him. He was still seven years old that day.

"Joong in-nah. Noona will come back arasso? I'll get you." I said, I couldn't help but my tears begun to fall. Kai tears kept falling and I couldn't but to pity him.

"Mr. Ahn, Please get him." I stood up. But kai is still holding so tight on my leg. I can't look at him but all I can do is to let go.

I went out on my room and went straight to my dad office and barged in without even knocking.

 I looked him. He was sitting at his desk calmly and was staring out the window. I step my foot.

I sigh and say, "I'm going." my voice start to crack. "But I'll be back. I'll get Joong in." I paused, but there still no response to him.

"I will prove to you that I can live with out using you're money and when I get rich, I'll raised Kai on my own." I continued.

He turned his head to me and had a deadly look in his eyes.

"Go. But forget Joong in as you're brother." He paused, "He is no longer your brother." He said bitter claimer in this voice.

My tears finally fall down on my chick. I looked away and deeply sighed, I could feel my voice will crack up again once I spoke up.

"Before I go, I will ask you something....Kai-shi~...." I paused and stared at him. "Don't dare to hurt him. Or else..... I'll go back and kill you..." I warned.

"Aish! YAAAHHH!!!!" He yell. Before he could say something, I directly walked away and left him.

 --------------------------------------------------

I am the eldest daughter of Mr. Kim, The daughter who owns of the biggest building in seoul

At the age of sixteen, at the very young age. I am already a killer. Yes I am! You heard it right?

I already kill many people. But I'm not a bad person. No one knew execept my friends. If everyone found out, It will be a big problem.

How did happened anyway?

10 years ago, I turn 15 and the day my mother die in car accident. That took her lives, upon her death.

My father, he become cold towards me. He is no longer treating me like his own daughter, He blame me everything that happens to our lives.

When I turn 16, a young lady saw my strenght and dignity. She saw me in the night street fighting with six men.

I don't have any idea of what I am doing that day. But only I could feel that night is, Guilt, shame, blame, pain and sadness.

That day, I almost killed my self. I cried and look to the stars. "Omma, Mianhe." those words only came out on my mouth.

"Jeongmal, Mianhe omma." the tears start to rolled down on my eyes as I bowed my head and folded my legs, hugging it close to my chest.

I'm trying so hard not to cry but these tears won't stop falling. I can't stop thingking. I still live in the past. I still can't get over it.

When I enter in the world of killing people,

Everything has changed, I live alone, I eat alone, I go home by my self, My living life style and personality. It changed everything.

Everyone wants to kill me, they even hunt and threathened my life. But since I'm already here in situation that I didn't even dream in my life.

I have nothing to do, I already want to give up everything and live normal.

But if I leave, people are connected with me will be affected and because of that, My life becomes private.

Those are the things that I have not done in my life before. Now, I am no longer living normally.

There are only thing that I assured and I have not done in my life is, To fall inlove to someone I  like.

 --------------------------------------------------

 No one pov :

Yoochun cameback on korea after he shoot this hollywood movie in Canada. 

At the airport, As he stepped off at the arrival hall with this manager, reporters begun to gathered him along side with paparazzi he wasn't expecting this because he had no make up, He was just wearing white scarf, cap, shades, green jeans, and white plain tshirt. Body guards rushedly secure him, He tried to walk faster to the exit. 

The reporter asked, "Mr Yoochun Park, Is it true that you are dating Jessica Jung?" 

"Is it true that you are secretly in relationship with Demi Lovato?" 

"Mr. Park, Is it true that you had plastic surgery?" 

"How true that you are leaving the showbiz industry?" 

"Mr. Park-sshi, Is it true that you marry a girl is already married to someone?" The reporters kept on following him. But he didn't answer any of there questions.

As Yoochun reaches the the exit as he immediately get in to his van. His manager tries to manage those reporters but none of them listen.

The manager immediately went inside the van and drove off directly.

Inside the van, There we're a silence. 

But then suddenly, Yoochun spoke. 

Yoochun : "Did I hear it right?.....Me? Marrying someone who is already married?!" He raised his voice in annoying tone.

Manager Jun : "There must be a misunderstanding yoochun-nah!"

Yoochun : "Misunderstanding? TSS. Chincha! Are they out of there mind? Why would I marry a girl who is already taken by someone?! Am I cheap? Aish! Those reporters.. I think I'm going crazy. I just finished filming and then they already asking me those stupid s."

Manager Jun : "You must be really tired. Then we will drive you home in your new house. We already packed all you're things.."

Yoochun : "Is that so? Are you sure that no one will follow me there?"

Manager Jun : "Neh."

Yoochun sighed and close his eyes. "I'm tired of this kind of work. I want to retire already. It gives me headache."

 --------------------------------------------------

Hyoyeon just arrived at the Golden Palace,  she went out and handed the key to the boy and At the same time, Yoochun's van also arrived too.

Yoochun walked into the building, He walks next to the door and waited for the elevator. He waited for 30 seconds,

And suddenly,  Hyoyeon arrived as she stood next to him. She didn't even turn this head or looked him. Yoochun who find it annoying. 

He slowly turned his head and looked her, Nobody was there except the two. 

He take off his shades and turn his body to her. 

"Excuse-" Yoochun was about to say something. When the elevators opened,

Hyoyeon went into the elevator first and Yoochun followed, He press number 28 floor.

Yoochun sighed deeply, But there was still no response to Hyoyeon.

He find it really irritated 

Yoochun : "Excuse me."

Hyoyeon turned his head to him.

Yoochun : "Why you haven't pressed? What floor you want to go to?" 

Hyoyeon : "To the floor you pressed to." 

Yoochun smirks, He slowly walk towards to her as he leaned his face and stared.

Yoochun : "Since when have you been following me? Aaahh. I forgot, You already find out that I moved again right?"

Hyoyeon turned his head to him but she just glared.

Yoochun : "Are you one of the reporters? You want me to answer you're question earlier?" Yoochun smiled. 

Yoochun : "No! I'm not dating who is someone cheap to me. Me? I'm Park Yoochun, Girl's dream boy. And you are want of them right?" He smirked again, "What you want me to do? Tell me so you can get out."

Hyoyeon just glared him seriously, Yoochun smiled. And now there face are closer to each other.

Hyoyeon : "Mr, are you done." Yoochun stared confused. "Me? I'm a girl who don't waste time to talk to some stupid person. Got it?"

Yoochun widened his eye and rolled.

Yoochun : "Yah!" 

Hyoyeon still looked him in this eye.

Yoochun : "Who are you to tal-" 

The elevator openend, Hyoyeon went out as Yoochun left hanged his mouth opened.

Yoochun : "Aish! Yah! Where are you go.....ing.....Aah, So you live here?" 

Yoochun suddenly turns to a nice guy when he finally realized that hyoyeon was his neighborhood

Yoochun : "So you live here?" He chuckles softly.  "So we are neighbor. That's nice." 

Hyoyeon sighed, she couldn't enter this passcode because yoochun was still there standing next to her. She looked him again.

Yoochun : "Why are you looking at me like that?" 

Hyoyeon : "I'm going to enter my passcode. Can you go?" 

Yoochun : "Oh Yeh. But wait, Do you know me?" 

Hyoyeon : "Should I know you?" 

Yoochun : "Uh. Ani. Aniya. It's not like that." 

Hyoyeon : "As you said earlier, You are YaChun?" 

Yoochun : "Yachun? Eish. Yah!"

Hyoyeon : "What is you're name again? Mr. Arrogant?

He was annoyed again, He rolled his eye.

Hyoyeon : "It's not good to meet you." she enter this code as she went inside and close the door. Yoochun once again left.

Yoochun : "What the heck!

 --------------------------------------------------

As Kai entered the class there was a sudden sweep of silence and then, the roof went on fire as the girls screamed and crowded themselves around him, introducing themselves. But he just went to his chair.

Girl #1 : "Hey, have you heard. Kai oppa is younger brother of Hyoyeon unni."

Girl #2 : "Jeongmal? Woah. He's so lucky." 

Girl #3: "But I didn't see them being together." 

Girl #4 "That's right. I didn't even saw hyoyeon unni visiting him."

After school, Kai would always walk throught the street with no people surrounding him,  He went inside to his home and went straight to the kitchen. He get some glass and fill with water, Then suddenly the glasses gets fogy as he take the glasses out and clean them with a small cloth then he heard a noises outside on his home. He quickly put the back on, and suddenly someone knocked. He looked to the window, and It was his father standing outside with this ten body guard. This mood suddenly change, He didn't feel like opening the door because he knew his father will just beg him to go back in the mansion. 

“What are you doing here?” Kai asked him as he stood at his door step.

“This doesn’t look like a house belonging to a person who is a working student." His dad said.

“Are you here just to pissed me off? You are trying to say that I’m poor?”

"Comeback home. You don't belong on his dirty places."

"Why would I?"

“Ah wait, What was your other job?” His dad asked.

"Wae?"

"I heard, You where a manager on the coffee shop and waiter in the club in night." He continued and sighed. "You are really my son huh." 

"What is actually you want? Tell me." Kai begun to raised his voice.

"You really grow alot. You already know how to take care of yourself." His dad didn't stop. Kai was already pissed off. 

"Just tell me straightly. I still have work."

"Comeback. You don't need to do those things. You're still a kid, you should have fun like the others teenager do!" 

"Listen, I don't need you're money." He smirked. "I'm old enough to take care of myself. So, can you go now?" He went inside and immediately closed the door without his father saying anything.

 --------------------------------------------------