Chapter 2

Right Here, Where You Belong [On Going]

Hyoyeon fell asleep as soon as she heard the loud music that was playing next door. It was already late but the neighbor next to her as still have to turn the music loudly. She was awoken by noisy shouts coming from the next door at 10pm and so she decided to check it out.

She pressed the doorbell three times. And the door opened.

"What brings you here?" Yoochun asked, He was only wearing boxers and black shirt.

"I was wondering if you knew what time is it right now?" Hyoyeon ask with tiring tone of this voice.

"It's almost past 10pm, Wae? Is there a problem?" 

"This late at night. You still enjoying you're little own world by turning the music so loud. Don't you ever think that there is alot of people relieveing they're stress by just sleeping in 10hours only? And that's not yet enough for me to sleep." Hyoyeon said bitterly in calmer voice and glared at yoochun annoyingly.

"Is it that loud? Miahn. Anyway, I've been noticed that you're not talking to me nicely and-" Yoochun cut off

"Why would I talk to you politely? You didn't even talk to me nicely in the first place. And so I have no reason to treat you nice."

"Haist. Yah! How dare you to tal-"

"Turn off you're music and go to sleep."

"What? Yah! Do you know who is you're talking?! I'm Par-" Yoochun was already pissed off as he cutted again.

"If I report it to the police. Would you stop already?"

Yoochun rolled his eyed. "So you're saying that you are going to report me-"

"Go to sleep Mr. Who you are! You already pissing me off!" Hyoyeon said as she left yoochun again and went back to his dorm.

"Does she really not know me? Where did she came from? Is she a alien? Do Min Jun dongsae? Haist. Seolma!" Yoochun though.

Hyoyeon heard this phone was ringing. She wonder, who called her in the late of midnight?

She looked at this phone. "It's dad!" She just stared on his phone, and thingking if she will answer it.

She sighed deeply and answered the phone. "What now?" 

His dad : "Yah, Joong In is running  away from home in 5days already. Go and talk to him." 

"Arasso." Then hyoyeon hang up immediately, "Mwo-Yaa, That bastard. He's running away from home again." She sighed and went back to sleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yoochun  was going over the script and memorizing some lines. 

 “Mwo Yaa, What kind of script is that? There's alot of emotion.” He complained. 

Manager Jun looked at him. “Hyung, You're an actor and love story suits you're image. Be thankful that they choose you for this project." Manager Jun complain back.

Yoochun sighed, “Yeah, right.” He then sat properly As Jessica came in and sit by his side.

Jessica: "Annyonghaseyo Oppa." She greeted him with a smiled.

Yoochun: "Oh, Anyeong Jessi-sshi." 

Jessica: "Aigoo, I think you are the most bussiest person, I ever met." She chuckled.

Yoochun: "Wae? How did you say?" 

Jessica: "I watched you're drama recently and even you're movie, You're really such the best!"

Yoochun: "Komawo. How about you? I heard that you are dating someone, Is that rumor or truth?" 

Jessica looked him for a second and smiled. 

Jessica: "I trust you. Yeh oppa, I'm dating someone. I want my life to be private so I lie to them. Am I the best actress?" She smiled.

Yoochun: "Woah. Jeongmal, I understand. Reporters are just so annoying. So maybe you feel the same too."

Jessica: "It's so tiring." 

Yoochun: "That's right." The two smiled to each other.

Jessica: "Ah, Oppa I heard you just move in."

Yoochun: "Yeh, Wae?

Jessica: "Where?" 

Yoochun: "Golden Palace."

Jessica: "Golden palace?" Jessica look suprice.

Yoochun: "Wae? You look supriced. You want to move in too?"

Jessica: "Ani. Aniya, Some person just pooped to my head. But I think its not her!"

Yoochun: "Nugo?" 

Jessica: "Just a closefriend." She glare at him for a second and smile and look away.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"I want you to kill this." She say, she gave the folder to her. Hyoyeon opened it with this serious faced.

"How many are they?" Hyoyeon ask, as she focused on staring the picture.

"They are four. They came from the richest family and I want you to kill them, All of them!"

"Okay," Hyoyeon then flip the papers.

"As far as I know, Lee Soo Hyun is one of the richest of them and also I heard he have agency for the secret agent. So, I want you to-" His boss cutted.

"I don't investigate. I kill." Hyoyeon said claimer as she went out on the room and went home.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

In the condominium: 

She was sitting in the living room. Going though the folder as she look and read though it all and memorizing what she need to and want she had to do. And suddenly, she heard a sounds from the door whom was entering his passcode and the door opened. A loud familiar noise she heard.

"Hyoyeonni!"

"Choding ah!" 

"Onni, We are here!" 

Hyoyeon sighed, "Aish Jeongmal. Those girls are!" She didn't finished his sentence.

"Hyoyeon nah! I miss you!" Taeyeon said smilling and hugged her warmly.

"Annyeong Hyoyeonni!" Jessica said as she went straight to the kitchen and putted some groceries on the table.

"Hey, You supriced?" Tiffany smiled while glaring at her. Hyoyeon couldn't say anything. 

"Oh. I'm so hungry." Yuri said as she get the apple and then bite. 

"What's this?" Taeyeon suddenly noticed the envelope on the table and then she get it as she almost opened it.

"Give me that." Hyoyeon immediately get it.

Taeyeon glared at her confusion. "Mission again? You're going to kill someone again?" Taeyeon said and sighed. 

"Yah. Can't you just quit that kind of worked? We have already told you a thousand times." Jessica joined there conversation.

"You know I can't. " Hyoyeon said,  She put back the papers into the folder. And put than folder in a drawer. 

Yuri : "Wae? We can help you. Who is your boss? We will talk to him."

Taeyeon : "Yah! Kwon Yuri. You know that's not easy!"  

Yuri : "Wae? We are just going to talk to him sincerely." 

Tiffany : "Yuri-ah! You still get it? If hyoyeon quit this job. She will end up hunting them, She will surely kill her!" 

Yuri : "Aish. Chincha!" 

Jessica : "Hyoyeon, Its already been years since you last join with them and maybe it's time for you to quit."

Hyoyeon sighed deeply and then sat on the couches as the four girls all stared at her confused.

"Girls, You know I can't quit right? Even if I want to. I'm scared that someday they will kill my family, Especially kai and I don't want that to happened." Hyoyeon said as She then turn this head to glared to the girls. 

"Even you guys. They can kill you, people are connected to me will put in danger and I'm going to blame myself again? Aish. Jeongmal!" She paused, Her eyes was almost in teary. "I'm sick of it. I maybe end up killing myself If in case that thing will happened." And a tears fell on his left eyed. 

"It's been a years since we last saw your tears." Jessica sit next to her and stared.

"That's enough. Yah, I'm hungry already, Can we go eat now?" Yuri interprut, The girls chuckled.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Meanwhile, Yoochun and his manager and stylist arrived at condominium.

"I told you I'm not going to do it! Arasso?" Yoochun said raising his voice in annoying.

"Hyung! You can't! You already signed with them, you cannot easily backout with that project!" Manager Jun said in worried.

"Wae? Yah! I have rights to backout with that stupid project!" He glared his manager with irritated faces. 

"Ani Hyun-"

"Enough! Tell them that I'm not going to do it! Got it?" Yoochun said as he enter his passcode, but before he could go inside. 

The next door opened as the girls all come out laughing,. Yoochun was supriced. He didn't expect,

"That was fun!" 

"Let's do it next time!" 

"That's right!" All girls chuckled.

Hyoyeon turned to glared at yoochun with this eyed relax. The girls also followed her eyes. And now all girls stared at yoochun.

Jessica: "Oh oppa, You're here?"

Yoochun tried to smiled at jessica.

Yoochun: "Neh."

Tiffany: "Lucky then. Hyoyeon-nah, you're neighbor is a hallyu star. You know right?" 

Yoochun turn his body to them and place his hand on this pocket and smiles as hyoyeon just stared at him cold.

Hyoyeon: "Hallyu star?" She look at tiffany, "Gue-rae? Nan moleuge-essoyo!" She turned to look at yoochun again.

Suddenly, the smiled on yoochun faced has gone as he felt offended.

Jessica: "So you live here?"

Yoochun: "Yeh. Nan wae yeogie? Do you live here too?"

Jessica: "Ani, We came here to visit her. Nan she's my close friend. The one that i'm talking about." 

Yoochun looked at hyoyeon, But hyoyeon did not looked him back.

Jessica: "Her name is Kim Hyoyeon oppa." 

Yoochun: "Gue-rae?"

Taeyeon smirked and rolled this eyed.

Taeyeon: "Mwo Yaa,  You guys still don't know each other?" Then paused, Yoochun and Hyoyeon exchange eye contacts.

Yuri: "I think you guys are not vibes on each other right?" 

Tiffany: "Oh, Gue-rae essoyo yuri-shi?" The girls chuckedly smoothly.

Yuri: "Yeh, Fany ah!" 

Hyoyeon sighed deep to stop there conversation.

Hyoyeon: "You guys should go home! Its too late already."

And then hyoyeon click the circle button, As she turned this back and the elevator opened.

Jessica: "Oppa, We're going! Annyeong!" She waved her hand.

Yoochun and Manager Jun bowed to them politely and the girls leave.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Inside the elevator, There was a big silence. The girls exhange I contacts to each other except hyoyeon.

Taeyeon cough fakely to stopped the silence inside.

Jessica: "Hyoyeon, Are you alright?" 

Hyoyeon: "Uh?" Hyoyeon startled a bit. The girls chuckles.

Tiffany: "Nan wae gu-re?" 

Jessica: "Gwaenchana?" 

Hyoyeon: "Hm, Nothing. Something just pooped to my head."

All girls: "Nugu?" 

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -