Chapter 13

Right Here, Where You Belong [On Going]

2days after, Hyoyeon went back to korea and Yoochun doesn't know it. Yoochun will arrived later from Washington.

Today, Won Bin will be proposing to Hyoyeon at the Theme paek with the witness of Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany.

The girls were afraid that Hyoyeon will reject him,

"I have a bad feeling that Won Bin will be get rejected." Jessica said. Staring at Wonbin who is busy arranging the flowers.

"Me too. Wait, why are we here anyway?" Tiffany asked.

"To witness his love to her." Taeyeon anwered. 

"Jaah, It's done." Wonbin said. He went closer to the girls.

Won Bin: "What's wrong? Aren't you guys not happy?"

The girls sighed and exchange eyed contacts to each other.

Jessica: "I think this is wrong." 

Won Bin: "Why?" 

Tiffany: "Won Bin, Do you think this is too early?" 

Won Bin: "I don't know, But I think this is the perfect time." He smiles.

Taeyeon: "Hyoyeon said, she will be here in five minutes!" 

Hyoyeon slowly walked inside. She doesn't have any idea.

Won Bin walked closer to her holding a bouquet.

Hyoyeon: "What is going on?" She look at the girls. 

She looks at her surrounding as she soon discover something.

Won Bin: "Hyoyeon, I think-"

Hyoyeon: "Stop! Don't tell me you plan all these? The hearts, the decorations, the proposal."

Won Bin: "Yes! You reject me once, so I have to make it special!"

Won Bin kneel down and took out a ring. 

Won Bin: "Will you marry me?"

He stops himself from going on and he waits patiently for the answer, 

He nervously looks up at Hyoyeon hoping to get a positive reply.

Hyoyeon: "Get up!"

Won Bin: "Huh?" He was supriced to his answered.

Jessica: "Oh my god!" Jessica looked away.

Hyoyeon: "I told you not to do this right?" She said coldly.

Tiffany: "This is not right!" The girls whispered.

Taeyeon: "I can't take this anymore! Let's go!"

The girls was about to walked when Hyoyeon spoked.

Hyoyeon: "Stay there! The girls should hear my answer!" 

Won Bin: "Huh? What?" 

Hyoyeon: "Won bin, No matter how many times you propose to me my answer its still the same. NO!"

Won Bin was suprise, He can't even opened . His eyed blinked.

Won Bin: "But hyoyeon-"

Hyoyeon: "If you are going to ask me if I'm sure?....Yes, I am!" 

Hyoyeon looked to the girls and the girls look at her. Won Bin bow his head staring at the ring.

Hyoyeon held Won Bin's both hand and The two glared at each other.

Hyoyeon: "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. You're a good man Won Bin-ah, but I think the ring doesn't fit with me. Just give it to the right girl, I don't want your life to be messirable because of me...I hope you understand, We're still friends after this. I'm really sorry!"

Then Hyoyeon and the girls walked out leaving Won Bin standing there, Speechless.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Inside the car, They where a long silence. Hyoyeon we're too busy driving but she seem dozed off.

Jessica: "Hey." Jessica touched her.

Hyoyeon: "Hm?" Hyoyeon look at her.

Jessica: "Are you ok?" Hyoyeon shook her head.

Tiffany: "Are you sure hyoyeon? If your still thinking about the proposal, We can go back there!" 

Hyoyeon: "No, I'm not. It's alright,"

Taeyeon: "What's wrong?" 

Hyoyeon: "Everything." 

Jessica: "Tell us," then a silence.

● Flashback ● {Washington} 

The two arrived at the hotel. 

Yoochun: "You have fun?"

Hyoyeon: "Mm, Yes. Alittle!" 

Yoochun: "Why?"

Hyoyeon: "Because we didn't enjoy too much!"

Yoochun: "It's okay, We still have next time right?" 

Hyoyeon: "Yeah, That's right!" Then her phone rang. She answered and hang up quickly.

Yoochun: "Who is it?" 

Hyoyeon: "Nothing, Just a common friend. Mm, I need to go. I still have things to be finished."

Yoochun: "Okay. If you need help, just text me. Ok?" 

Hyoyeon: "Arasso." Then she left.

 

Hyoyeon immediately star the engine of her car and drived fastly. 

10 minutes after, She arrived at the resto and pressed the 9 floor.

When she arrived, There was alot of mens wearing tuxedo are standing infront of her. 

Hyoyeon was suprise, Those guys standing infront of her are the mens who is chase them in the party and in the amusement.

Hyoyeon: "Where is she?" 

The other guy lead her in the VIP room.

As she went inside, She saw Hyori standing facing her back to hyoyeon and staring out the window while holding a glass of wine.

"You broke the rules," As soon hyoyeon entered the room, Hyori spoke.

"Have you forgotten the rules Hyoyeon dear?" Hyori face to looked at Hyoyeon.

"I told you not to Fall in love," Hyori continued, still hyoyeon didn't say anything.

"I'm glad that you killed Jay, Amazing!" Hyori clap her both hand in annoying.

"I know you already like my brother, You even go in a date. Did you invite him?" Hyori chuckles. 

Hyoyeon still kept quiet. 

"But hyoyeon, You know the consequenceses if you fall in love right?" Hyori stated, walking closer to her. 

"Either you're friends die, he die or You died? Choose." Hyori pause,

"You still have one person to killed and you know who he is, And like what I promised to you I'll let you do what you want, live what you want and fall to the person you want....But if not," Hyori pause, She place her glass on the desk and stare out in the window again.

"I'll kill him or you, But I think let's kill you're family first and friends. What do you think?" Hyori smirked sarcastic.

"Don't dare touch them!" Hyoyeon coldly said.

Hyori chuckles. "That's the reason why I like you, You always have a good answer to me!" 

"You have much more time left Hyoyeon, I'll give you more time to prepared!" Hyori stated.

"If I didn't killed that man, Kill me not my family, friends or even him!" Hyoyeon dared.

"Is that what you want,?" Hyori smiled, But she knew inside that she was abit suprise of what hyoyeon said.

" Don't mess with Yoochun, Don't dare touch him! If you break your promise, I'll destroy everything!" Hyoyeon challenge. Hyori didn't say anything as she left the room and shut the door.

●End Flashbacks ●