Chapter 5

Right Here, Where You Belong [On Going]

Yoochun pov: 

I finished my third day of shooting my movie. 

I headed to the cafe next to the shooting places and perused the daily specials.

"What can I do for you sir?" A counter asked me.

"I'll try the double mocha caramel with chips oreo."

"I'm sorry sir, but we just ran out of chips oreo."

"Then I'll just have fudgy mocha kisses!"

"I'm sorry sir, But we also ran out of kisses nips!"

"Then why is that even in the menu? Those things are written in chalk for a reason, you know?" I immediately raised my voiced and all eyes are in me.

"I'll have to ask the manager sir,  Is there something else I can get for you in the meantime?"

"Just give me a cafe latte!"

I took my coffee to a table at the back of the cafe.

And crossed my leg, as Manager Jun arrived.

"Hyung, Here's the Chicken and Soju." He said in exhausted.

"Good Job!"

" Ani Hyung, why did you suddenly told me to buy that? As far as I know, you hate those." 

"Don't ask. Let's go!" 

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 Inside the car, There was only Hyoyeon and Tiffany.

Tiffany was driving, While Hyoyeon is looking out the window as she wrapped her both arm.

Tiffany turns his head to stare at her, she noticed that Hyoyeon who seems quiet and not speaking exclusively.

"Aigoo." Tiffany sighed, All she can do is sigh smoothly while she focuse in driving.

"Hyoyeon, are you alright?" She broke the silent. Tiffany looked her and turns his head to look at the roads.

"Yes, I am." Hyoyeon said in low tone.

"Don't lie, I know you. I know you're not ok." Tiffany said.

Hyoyeon sigh a deep and then she turn his head to stare at tiffany as tiffany also glared at her with there serious eyed.

"I'm alright. Don't mind me." Hyoyeon said as she tried to smiled at her.

Tiffany sighed. "I think Jessi is right. What do you think? Uh?" She said and paused.

But hyoyeon can only reply her with a smooth sigh. 

"Ani, Hyoyeon ah. Please listen to us, Just for once. This is also for your own good. We-.." Then tiffany paused again and sighed.

Hyoyeon turn his head as she stare at the window. 

"We are afraid to lose you." Tiffany continued with this a low tone of her voice. Hyoyeon looked her. "Please listen to us hyoyeon, can you?" Tiffany glared at her with this eyes are so calm. But hyoyeon can only do is stared at her with confusions.

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Meanwhile, Yoochun arrived infront of hyoyeon's door while holding a plastic bag.

He tried to press the doorbell in many times but no one answered.

"She's not yet home?" He asked his self. 

"I'll just leave this here!" He than left the plastic bag infront of hyoyeon's door and went inside of this house.

As soon he went inside, Hyoyeon and Tiffany arrived at the same time.  

The two notices the plastic bags infront of the door. 

"What is this?" Tiffany took the plastic bag as she focused staring what was content inside.

"It's soju and chicken." Hyoyeon replied. Tiffany glared at her. 

"Gue rae? Than who leave this here? Fans?" Tiffany asked in wondered.

"Ani, Just give me that!" Hyoyeon immediately get the plastic bag on tiffany's hand as she entered her passcode and went inside.

When the two went inside, Yoochun suddenly appeared. He noticed the plastic bags has gone.

"Oh, Where did that go? I just pu--" He stopped when he finally realize that hyoyeon is the one who get it. He smiles cheesy.

"She's home already? That's good. I must go and see her in the balcony." Yoochun directly get back inside of this house and rush on the balcony as he saw tiffany standing outside the balcony while holding a cup of coffee. They exchange eye contact to each other with a confused stared.

Tiffany: "Oh, Oppa wae?" She wondered.

Yoochun immediatetly transform to cool guy as he both place this hand on the pocket. 

Yoochun: "Uh? Mm. Nothing." He tried to smiled at her.

Tiffany already smell something as she replied him with a teasing laughs.

Tiffany: "You're looking for her?" 

Yoochun: "Uh? Nugo? Hyoyeon? Ani. Aniya!" He tried to act cool as if he's not looking to hyoyeon. 

Tiffany: "She's inside. She's probably eating the chicken and drinking soju!"

Yoochun suddenly wear a big smiles on this lips but still act cool but then tiffany caught him smilling.

Tiffany: "Your the one who brought the chicken and soju right?" 

Yoochun widened this eyed but he immediately act cool again. Tiffany chuckles, as she caught him acting weird again.

Yoochun: "Me? Ani, Aniyo. I just-" 

Tiffany: "You like her?" She frankly asked.

Yoochun: "Eh? Whuat?!" He rolled his eyed.

Tiffany: "Arasso. I get it, I know you like her. No need to deny!" And then tiffany laughs smoothly.

Yoochun: "Wrong guess fany-ah!" 

Tiffany: "Than why you look disappointed when you saw me standing here, You expecting something?"

Yoochun was speechless, he couldn't even say something. This lips we're shaking and thingking of what excuses he will answered.

Yoochun: "That's not true. I was just supriced because I didn't expect that you we're there standing!" 

Tiffany: "But you still expecting someone to come out right?" Tiffany with this beautiful eye smiled.

Yoochun: "I told yo-"

Tiffany: "Aigoo, So obvious!" She sighs smoothly and paused as she stared at him. "Oppa, Komawo." 

Yoochun: "Uh? For what?" He wondered.

Tiffany: "I know you're the one who brought it. Komawo, I know you're expecting her to say this to you. But-"

"Fany ah," Hyoyeon called and appeared infront of them, she stopped as soon she turned this head and saw yoochun staring at her.

Tiffany: "I'll take a shower first." She went inside and left the two in the balcony as they still staring each other for a long time.

Yoochun cough, as he immediately avoid her stared and then act arrogant infront of her. 

Hyoyeon: "Goodnight." she said a bit claimer of this voiced and then went back inside.

Yoochun was pissed off. He was expecting that he and her will talk, But he was wrong.

"She didn't even say thank you." Yoochun pout.

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Meanwhile, Jessica went to han river and was sitting alone in the bench. She finished her last shoot for this movie.

She was looking to the sky and start counting the starts with this pout lips.

"Hey." A claimer voice called behind her. She turn this body and smiles.

"Oh, Mino ah. Annyeong!~" she waved cutely but he just stared with her without any expression.

"Why are you here? It's already late. You should rest." He walk close to her while placing his both hand on this pocket.

"I just want a good air. You, why are you here?" She said while wrapped her arms.

"You tell me to come right, Did you forgot?" He rolled his eyes.

Jessica chuckles, "Ah, That's right. I forgot, Miahn." She smiled.

And a silence atmosphered brought them. Mino noticed that Jessica doesn't talk and all she can do is to smell the fresh air.

Mino: "You have a problem?" He starts.

Jessica: "Isn't it obvious?" 

Mino: "Mm. Yes, I been your die hard fan for so long and I think I know you enough."

Jessica chuckled and then stared to him.

Jessica: "Sorry. Are you bored already?" and Mino shakes this head. 

Mino: "Ani, You know that I'm happy whenever you're with me." He smiles as Jessica caught his cute smiled.

Jessica can't help but melt to his beautiful smiles. She looked at him with this eyes blinked. Mino caught her as he look at her weirdly.

Mino: "Wae? Something wrong?" 

Jessica: "No. There's none." 

Mino: "Then why are looking at me like that?" 

Jessica: "You're cute whenever you smiled." And then jessi chuckled. 

Mino blushed and slowly bowed his head. He secretly bite his lips with a smiled.

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Taeyeon arrived at this home. She went straight to her room as she throw her bag on the bed and then she sits down as she taking off her socks and unbotton her shirt. She faced on the mirror and looked herself, she still remember what jessica told earlier. She really look so worried but all she can do is sighs deeply. 

"Jagiya!" All of a sudden, Jinwoon appeared infront of her. Taeyeon startled. 

"Aish!" Taeyeon pouted.

"You supriced?" Jinwoon stared at her in confuse. "Have you eat?" He asked as he walk closer to her.

"Not yet, But I'm not hungry anyway." She answered.

"Go and wash, I'll cook for you. You need to eat arasso?" He touched her chick and exchange eye contacts. Taeyeon nods.

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yuri was in the restaurant she waited 20minutes already. She was waiting Woon bin who invite her to eat outside.

Woon Bin: "Annyeong." As soon he arrived, He seats next to her.

Yuri: "Annyeong. How are you?" She great him with a smile.

Woon Bin: "I'm good. You? Did I took so long?" 

Yuri: "Ani. It's alright," 

Woon Bin: "Good. So, Let's order?" Yuri nood as Woon Bin took the menu.

Yuri: "I heard you and hyoyeon we're together earlier." 

Woon Bin: "Yeah. How did you know? Ah, Hyoyeon told you right?" 

Yuri: "Neh."

Woon Bin: "You what to know what we talk about?" 

Yuri: "What?" 

Woon Bin: "I told her that I'm going to marry her."

Yuri was supriced at what she heard, since he likes woon bin for a long time.

Yuri: "Then what did she answer?" She act cools.

Woon Bin: "She said, she's not ready yet. But actually, I already plan to propose to her." 

Yuri: "Is that so? What if she rejects you?" 

Woon Bin: "I'm not going to hurt anyway. She always rejects me and you know that." 

Yuri: "And you still want to propose?" 

Woon Bin: "Yeah. Who knows, maybe she will say yes. If she does, I'll be the most happy person." 

Yuri didn't say anything. She just stay quiet and pretend that she's ok.

Woon Bin: "You'll help me right?" 

Yuri: "Uh? Ye?"

Woon Bin: "You're going to help me since you two are been bestfriend for a long time." 

Yuri: "I'll try. You know I can't convince her right?"

Woon Bin: "Yeah, I know that. But please, Just try to convince her maybe she will change her mind." 

Yuri: "Okay, I'll try but don't expect that she will answer yes ok?" 

Woon Bin: "Arasso, Komawo Yuri-ah!"