Chapter 11

Right Here, Where You Belong [On Going]

9pm, The night after the party. Still in Washington.

After the incident, Hyoyeon went home as she takes a shower and cold waters pouring on her body, she’s been staying in the shower room for 30 minutes thinking the incident just happened earlier and then a sudden smiles across on her lips. Thinking about how She and Yoochun kissed. She bite her lower lip and chuckled.

Meanwhile, Yoochun walks up to his room and shut the door. He lay in his bed, thinking about the kiss. He slowly touched his lips.

"Her lips is so soft." He thought and then smiles

"That was great." And chuckles.

"Aish! What I am thinking right now!" He moaned.

 "I hope there's a part two. Kekeke~"

He stoods up and got out of his room and went to the fridge to grab some beer.

Yoochun opened the door that lead to the balcony and sit in one of the chairs and drinks his beer. After finishing, he grabs another beer beside him and opened it.

He then suprise, the other door of the next room opened but no one come out and suddenly heard a music playing on his neighbor’s room. He’s been hearing rock songs from the other room and he it was too loud but he didn't pay attention at all and back to her thoughs. 

Then suddenly, Hyoyeon named came in her mind. Thinking the kiss again, as he took a sip of this beer. Yoochun sighs.

"Hyoyeon ah, Where did you go? I want to see you," Yoochun smiled

“You want to see me?---“ Yoochun heard a girl voice.

"What the heck! Who is that?" 

Yoochun turned around to where the voice came from. It was a little dark in the other side of balcony. He can see a woman, wearing a white sleeveless shirt and a black short. He was looking at her face for a moment, 

"She looks like--"  A face flashed on his mind. 

“What the--"” he said loudly.

“?” Hyoyeon answered.

She already knows that Yoochun is her room neighbor. She started looking at Yoochun's inconviently.

● Flashbacks ●

Hyoyeon  got out of the shower room and took the telephone but the phone was broken.

"Bwo Yaa! What kind of telephone is this?! Jeez!" 

She opened the closet and wear a clothes. She walks up to the door and looking around if there is a people and went out but suddenly stopped when he saw Yoochun walking to her directions. Hyoyeon was abit suprised and then she shut the door.

"He's my neighbor? Again?" Hyoyeon wondered.

"What the- He always show up!" 

● End ● 

"You want to see me?" Hyoyeon wrapped her armed.

"What?" 

"You said you want to see me." Dara tease and smiled.

"Did I said that?" Yoochun rolled her eyed.

Hyoyeon chuckles playfully. 

"You must be still thinking about the kiss right?" 

"No. I'm not." Yoochun quickly denied. 

"Where are you looking at?" 

Hyoyeon caught Yoochun eyes where staring at her y body head to toe with his mouth hanged opened and faced gawk. 

Yoochun was amazed how Hyoyeon got a perfect S line y body with her white skin.

"Am I y?" Hyoyeon tease playfully. 

Yoochun immediately looked away.

“You’re not y.” Yoochun tease back and laughed.

“Really? With your mouth wide open while looking at me?”

“I said, You're not! You only have white skin that's why you think you look y!" Yoochun exaggerated his actions. 

“That's why you’re drooling over me." Hyoyeon laughs.

"Did you peeked on my room?!” She asked.

“Why would I peek?” Yoochun stared confused on Hyoyeon

“My door is open when I changed my clothes, I forgot to close it. So I'm asking if you get the opportunity to peek?”

Yoochun smirked. “Yah! Do you know who you are dealing with huh!?"

"A person like me doesn’t peek on someone’s body especially if it’s yours.” Yoochun continued.

"Really?" She smirks. "Let see."

"What? What did you say?" 

“Why did you kissed me?” Hyoyeon ask all of a sudden. Yoochun was abit suprise.

Yoochun looked at her. "Be..because I want to hide you!"

Hyoyeon chuckles again. "Using your lips?" 

Yoochun begun to talk in stutterer. "Ani, That was just--Mm..Ahh.." 

"That was my first kissed." Hyoyeon said sarcastic. Yoochun eyed wide opened.

"Whuat? So you're blaming me?" 

"I didn't say that." Hyoyeon shook her head.

"Yah! Don’t you know that a lot of women dying to kiss this lips?” Yoochun pointed on his lips.

"Be thankful that you-"

"So you're saying that I'm thankful?" 

"Hmm. Neh! Wae? You're not?" 

"I'm not, You should be the one who will be thankful at because You're my first kiss."

"But you also like that kiss! We even shared." Yoochun lost his temper.

“What share? I didn’t respond so its not sharing.”

“Why you're acting like you didn't like it? I know you like it."

"If I like it. I should respond to your kiss but I didn't so, I don't like." Hyoyeon chuckles.

“Yah! You're really pissing me off!” Yoochun stand up.

"I'm actually here. Too pissed you, Getting mad?" Hyoyeon smiled proudly.

"Woah! Jeongmal! You know what--"

"You know what my day is so unlucky especially that you are my neighbor again! Tssk!"

“Unlucky? You’re lucky that im the one who took you're first kiss!"

"Me lucky? It's called unlucky. Yacks! You didn't even brush your teeth!"

"Yah! Hyoyeon Kim!" Yoochun yelled.

“Can I have some of those?” She pointed at the beer that Yoochun holding. 

Yoochun tossed the beer on her direction and she catches it.

Then an awkward atmosphere. Nobody wants to talk, Hyoyeon was looking at the stars.

 Yoochun was staring at Hyoyeon, he saw a tatoo on Hyoyeon's upper right arm and on her top of this shoulder.

Too young to die && Never been inlove. - Yoochun thoughs, he knew there is a story behind this tatoo.

"She's never been inlove? Thats weird." Yoochun whispered and took a sip on her beer.

"Are you busy tomorrow?" Hyoyeon asked.

"No, Why?" 

"Let's go somewhere." She said and smiled.

"Why? For?" 

"Since we are here in washington, We should enjoy. You need to enjoy, Don't want?" 

Yoochun chuckles, "Arasso. That's good idea." 

"But it's you're treat?" Hyoyeon smiles at Yoochun.

"Arasso. No problem." Then the two chuckled and enjoying staring the stars.