Chapter 7

Right Here, Where You Belong [On Going]

"Ahhh, the smell of korea hasn't changed yet." Choi Sooyoung just came back from his vacation in Los Angeles. 

Sooyoung took his phone out and turned it back on and a new mesages just blow up on her phone.

"Can wait to see me huh?" She was talking to herself while exiting. 

"Should I call Yoochun?" She then dial Yoochun's number.

"The number of you're dial is busy please try again later." She immediately turn off her phone with irritation.

"His phone is off? Is he on the shooting? Aah, That's right. Should I visit him!" She said excitedly. 

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Hyoyeon started leading the way to cafe, While she was about to get this coffee she bumped into someone

as the coffee spell on his shirt and they both drop there phone.

Hyoyeon looked at her coffee, it was empty and all over her hand

She did not say anything but she rather looked at him coldly. Then the person bumped into her got suprice but hyoyeon just stay calm and cold.

"You again?" Hyoyeon said coldly.

"Oh, my next door neighbor. Woah! What a coinceidence!" It was no other than Yoochun. He greet her so warmly but hyoyeon didn't pleased to see him.

"Nice to meet you," Yoochun offered his hand to her but then he noticed hyoyeon was staring at him coldly. 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Yoochun said confuse.

"You spelt coffee all over my shirt and you still want me to greet you nicely?" Hyoyeon replied coldly

Yoochun felt guilty. He bite this lower lip, He look at his phone and the LCD was already broken.

"Well you also broke my phone's LCD." Yoochun fired back.

"My shirt is more expensive then your stupid phone!" Hyoyeon took out his hankerchief to wipe of whatever she could from his shirt.

"Well if you were just looking at where you were going then-" He said. Then hyoyeon stared at him again.

"You're saying it's my fault?" Hyoyeon raised her eyebrowed. 

"Come to think of it," Hyoyeon step this foot closer to him and staring at him seducely. 

"Am I the one who is running?" Then she raised her eyedbrowed again, Yoochun to gulp. He shook his head.

Yoochun sigh, "Arasso. I'm going to-"

"Get out!" Before she could leave the scene

Hyoyeon looked at her surrounding and notice how many people watching at them already but she quickly left and Yoochun followed her.

"Yah! Where do you thi-"

"Bow down!" Hyoyeon shouted.

 

Hyoyeon noticed that Yoochun is following her behind, She was about to turned this back to him when she already felt something is weird

Then she hear a car speeding up coming to there direction and suddenly the car window open and a sound of gunshot and broken glasses of the window

As everyone inside the shop begun to hide there self under the table. But before the gun shoot them, Hyoyeon quickly let Yoochun to bow down. 

Hyoyeon looked Yoochun worriedly. He holds her so tight with his trembling hand and his both eyes are even close and lips we're trembling.

She was about to get her gun behind this back, But then she realized that Yoochun is besides her

As the car quickly speeding away and  that's it they've gone.

Hyoyeon and Yoochun went back inside to the Cafe as all the police arrives, reporters and Yoochun's friends were all of a sudden show up in the scene.

Yoochun is still at the place, standing there and shock.

While Hyoyeon is wrapping her both armed and standing there, staring at Yoochun so deeply. 

"What happened here?" Asked by his Manager Jun

"Where the both of you go Huh?! Yoochun almost killed!" Junsu who is the same company as him, Yelled at them.

"Hey, I came here as soon as I heard the news." Nickhun worriedly said. 

"What happened?" Jinwoon said too.

"Something came up and they didn't saw what happened. It was happened all of a sudden!" Junsu answer, Then they look at Yoochun.

"Is he hurt?" Jinwoon's younger sister, Sunny asked.

"No. But he is totally shock." Then a turned to look at Yoochun again.

"But thank god, He's fine!"

"Yeah, I thought there's something happened to him but they said someone saved him."

"Who?" They all asked. Junsu turned his gaze to hyoyeon direction.

Nickhun and Jinwoon quickly exchange eye contacts.

Junsu walk to Yoochun when he notice him staring at nothing.

"Hey, Are you alright?" Junsu asked but Yoochun still staring outside the window.

"Yoochun.. Yah, Hyung..." Junsu shook Yoochun's shoulder gently as Yoochun came back fom his thoughts.

"Uh? I'm sorry, What are you saying again?" 

"Oppa, Are you okay?" Sunny ask.

"Yeah, I am."

"No. You're not, Do you want to go home? We'll company you." Nickhun said. Yoochun nooded.

Then Yoochun's phone rang. It was her mom.

"Omma." He said with a lower of his voice.

"YAH! WHERE ARE YOU?! ARE YOU OK?! WHY AREN'T YOU CALLING YOUR MOM!? I KNOW YOUR NOT OK MY SON! WE WILL GO THERE HUH! I WANT TO SEE IF YOUR IF MY SON IS OK OR NOT. ARASSO?" As soon he answer the phone, his mom start to panic in the other line. Yoochun hear his mom's crying and so worried about him. Yoochun weakness was when he saw his mom crying. As soon the call ended his lips start to tremble, the tears was about to fell when someone offered an hankierchief.

"Here," Yoochun turn to look who it was. 

"Get it, Before your tears fall." Then yoochun took the hankie.

"Thanks, How did you get here? I though you're in LA." Yoochun ask.

"I just arrived. I heard the news, I quickly run here." Sooyoung replied. Yoochun did not answered.

"Let's go." Nickhun said.

"Wait, Where is-" Yoochun turned his back as he look at his surrounding and noticed that Hyoyeon was gone. 

"Are you looking for someone?" Junsu asked.

Nickhun and Jinwoon already knew who the person Yoochun was looking at. 

"Ah, Mm. Nevermind!" Then they all left the shop.

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hyoyeon was driving back home and thingking deeply of what was just happened earlier in the shop.

She was driving so fast and fast and fast. Not minding the cars surrounding her, She seems to explode in anger.

Hyoyeon already have idea who ordered them to shoot her out. It was none another her boss.

Flashback ●

When Hyoyeon ended this phone call to Jaejoong.

She took out the envelope and check the list of the people that she will killed.

Then she noticed something, This eyed widened in shock.

"Park Myung Soo. 64 years old, 1 son 1 daugther named Park Bom and Park Yoochun!" 

"Yoochun's Father?" She shockedly ask herself. She quickly returned the documents in the envelope. 

She startled when all of a sudden, Her phone rang. She look at it and It was her boss.

"Do it now. You know the consequence Hyoyeon ah! You will be in danger if you won't do it." Then she hang up.

Meanwhile, At her Boss company.

"Did she do it?" 

"No, Boss. She immediately went to the wrong way." 

"Is that so, Let see! You know what to do!"

"Yes, Boss."

End flashbacks ● 

Hyoyeon's both hand turned to a fist.

 Her eyes are even in fire and Speeding his car like nothing ever seems to prevent her.