Chapter 3

Right Here, Where You Belong [On Going]

Hyoyeon Pov: 

Since I live alone, I was left at home with nothing to do. I kept thinking about that guy neighbor and I was wondering what he was doing.

I sat in my room thinking, just thinking and nothing more. I heard something at the balcony door but I didn't pay much attention to it. 

Just then I heard the noise at the balcony, I decided to see what it was. I opened the curtains, I heard my name being called. 

"Hyoyeon? Nice name." I heard him chuckled, 

I went to edge of the balcony and saw Yoochun standing there looking up at me. As our eyes met, My eyed was a bit suprice.

"Annyeong." He tried to smile on me.

I finally show up myself to him and stood up on the balcony too. I didn't response on him.

Yoochun: "Jeongmal, Irritable!"

I glared at him. He glares at me too,

Hyoyeon: "You're not yet sleepy?" 

Suddenly, He wears a huge smiles on his face and stared at me as I look at him confusion.

Hyoyeon: "Wa gue-re? Why are you looking at me like that?"

Yoochun: "Daebak!"

Hyoyeon: "What?"

Yoochun: "You finally talk to me!"  He can't stop smilling and still kept on staring at me with his eyed blinked.

Hyoyeon: "What are you talking about?"

Yoochun: "Ani, It's been 1week since I move in. But I don't get a chance to talk to you!"

I finally understand what he says, I look away but he still stared at me and smilling.

Yoochun: "Neighbor?" I look at him once again But he just kept on smilling at me.

Hyoyeon: "Why you kept on smilling? Is there a dirty on my face?"

Yoochun: "Aniya, I just realize that you're eyes are so beautiful." He smiles. His dimples came out on his chicks.

Hyoyeon: "What do you mean?"

Yoochun: "I mean,  It's  first time to look closely at a woman like you." He smiled again.

Hyoyeon: "Whuat?" I looked him confuse.

Yoochun: "Molla, But You are the first ever woman that I stared for a long time. I just-"

Hyoyeon: "Just go to sleep. Stop annoying me!" And I went inside and closed the door, 

"Hyoyeon nah, I'm just kidding!" I heard him shouting, But I didn't pay attention of it as I lay down on my bed and turn off the lights.

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Next morning, I got up on my bed and stands up immediately and walked as I opened the curtains.

Suddenly, I remember what happens yesterday. I spend my talking to a hallyu star, I begun wear a big smiled on my faces.

I opened the door and feel the fresh air as I sighed smoothly.

"Goodmorning!" A familiar voice came out. I begun to rolled my eyes, And heard him chuckled.

I slowly turned my head and looked him then my eyed got wider. He was already looking at me.

My heart beat so fast, But he still staring at me so calm.

Yoochun: "What's wrong? You look supriced."

I went back to my normal sense and  wrapped my both armed as I raised the other eyebrow and looked him cold.

Hyoyeon: "Mwo Yaa. You scared me!"

Yoochun: "Jinja? I though not, because you already heard my voice before you-"

Hyoyeon: "Shut up! Early in the morning you're starting to annoyed me!" 

Yoochun: "Is that so? Nan, Miahn."

Hyoyeon: "I'm going inside." And then I left him again.

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I don't feel coming to school today, So I went to the bathroom to take a bath and prepare for school.

Afterwards, I eat my breakfast and finished it,  I get my bag and Then I left.

As I went out, I saw Yoochun. He looked me and greeted me with his smiles but I looked him like I don't care. We both standing and waiting for the elevator. Soon the elevator opened, We walked towards the elevator as I pressed the ground floor. elevator door slowly closed, We waited patiently for the elevator to come down.

“Are you free today?”  Yoochun asked all of a sudden.

“Wae?" I said unsurely. His smile slightly turned upside down but still kept it right side up.

"I will treat you, after my shoot. Is that okay with you?" 

"I'm busy." I said, not looking at him.

"Is that so?" His smiles on this faced begun to lose. But then I stared at him slowly, He didn't noticed.

"Since you are my neighbor, Be happy that I’m not yelling at you. If I have free time." I paused, He glared and waiting what I'm gonna say next. 

"I'll treat you." I said,

"Jeongmal?" He wears a huge smiles.

"But first,  you need to bought me Soju and chicken in my house later."

"Soju and chicken?" He asked confused.

"But If you never bought me I would’ve never treated you to anything." I said jokingly. Then he chuckles.

"Arasso, Arasso." He smiles and noods.

The elevator arrived with a “ding” sound and the doors opened. Yoochun and I went outside the elevator.

As we step outside, We saw a huge crowd of fans in the lobby. I heard Yoochun sighed with irritation. But then I walked and left him standing.

Outside the building, I was about to unlock my car. When someone familiar voice called me behind.

"Hyoyeon Kim." I turned my head and look who it was. 

"Oh, Won Bin shi." I was supriced a bit. He slowly walks towards to me and smiled.

Won Bin: "Wow you'll become a real goddess with the ways things going." He praised me.

Hyoyeon: "When did you get here?" I asked with my eyed glaring at him seriously.

Won Bin: "20 minutes ago."

Hyoyeon: "What do you want?" I said a bit claimer of my voice.

Won Bin: "I'll take you ride."

Then It was only me and Won Bin inside the vehicle.

"You go to school regulary and graduate after that we can get married. What do you think?" He said, as I looking out the window.

"Just drive."

"You're doing this again to me. You don't have any plan to get married?"

"Who said I don't have plan to get married? I have of course." I said with a low tone.

"That's good. It would be better if you will marry me, It would be more better to do it early."  He said as I turn to stared at him.

"I will maybe going to get married someday but it will not be today, tomorrow, next month or next year. Okay?" 

"Wae?" He asked me with his serious faced. His face was look disappointed.

"I still have important things to be finished."

"I can wait." 

"Really?" 

"Of course. Yah! I told you this a thousand times already since we are young." He raised his voice out.

"You don't need wait. Its a waste of time, Just enjoy you're life." 

"Why? Have you already like someone?" 

"Obsoyo." 

"Nan nega-wae? Is it because you're popluar among the other men and it's ok to just reject me?" 

"Its not that." 

"Nega wae? Reason? I need to hear your reason." He said, And then a long silence inside the car.

"Won Bin ah." I said claimer. He immediately looked me. But I still look out on the window.

"The first time we met, you already know that you are not my type and so-" I cut off when he spoked.

"That's why I'm here to pursue you again. Yah, you know how much I like right? That I'm going to risk my life just for you! Nan nega-wae? Is there a problem with me?" He say, I looked at him and saw his pity eyes. I can feel how he disappointed he was. I sighed and look away. 

Hyoyeon Inner Mind: ("Won Bin ah, If I want to. I can't, I don't want you're life to be messirable.")

"You'll found out soon." I said as we arrived in school. I go out in this car without looking at him and closed the door.