Chapter 6

Right Here, Where You Belong [On Going]

At the next day, Hyoyeon and Yoochun bumped into each other in the lobby.

"Yah!" Yoochun raised this voice that makes Hyoyeon stopped.

She turn around and just give him a look.

"Can you even just say thank you?" He said in annoying tone.

"Thank you? For what?" She answered and no idea what he was talking about.

"What did you say? You're just going to say what to me?" He replied raising his voice in annoying.

"I have no idea what your talking about, Why will I say thank you to you? You didn't even do something nice to me." 

"What are you talking about? Yah! The chicken and soju uh! I'm-"

"Aahh, Is that what you we're talking about?" She paused, and look away.

"It's expired already, Tiffany got sick because of that food." She tease. 

Yoochun are even more pissed off, but all he can do is to stared at her with a guilt on his eyes.

"I didn't taste it. I did not even got more sleep because tiffannnyyyy~ was so sick, she even cried all night." She playfully teasing him with a grin plastered across her face. 

"Y-yah! That's not expired. I even tas-" 

"Next time tried to ask if it's the food is expired or not? Arasso!" Hyoyeon winked her eyed and turn this body and left.

"It was actually delicious! Komawo Mr. Park!" Hyoyeon whispered to herself and a smiled across her lips.

Yoochun left standing with a confuse reaction on this face. 

"Expired? Aish! Seolma!~"

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

At the shooting area,

"Ne? Hyung, Expired?" Manager Jun shocked replied.

"Yeh! Expired! Where the hell did you buy that food uh!" Yoochun yelled in frustration. He even hit his manager a news paper.

"Ani, Hyung. That's not expired, I even told them to cook and seperate the chicken!" Manager Jun answer who is trying to explain everything.

"You should atleast check it, Chincha!!" Yoochun keeps on scolding his manager. Manager Jun can't even look at him.

"Oppa, That's impossible." His staylist joined there conversations.

"What do you mean impossible Uh?!" Yoochun yelled at her too. He paused, "Yah, You two. Go and filed a lawsuit to that restaurant!"

"Eeh? Hyung! Oppa!" The two replied with eyed widened. Yoochun look at them in confusion.

"Did you heard what I said?! File it now!" And then yoochun walk away and went back to the shooting area.

"Oppa, That's impossible right? How came a new cooked chicken as expired immediately?" The staylist said.

"That's right. That's really impossible."

"What are we going to do now? Are we really going to file a case?" She added, Manager Jun looked her.

"What else is new? Of course we should do it, Or else Yoochun might killed us! Ga'Ja!" And the two left.

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

At no name restaurant

"File a lawsuit? What are you guys talking about?" The manager of the resto said.

"My client wanted to close this restaurant as soon as possible." Attorney Ahn said, (Yoochun's lawyer)

"We don't know what you were talking about." 

"Yesterday, Those two went here to buy a chicken but unfortunetly they trust this restaurant and they knew that you're food was really clean. But my client said he got sick because of the chicken and he founds out that it was expired already." Attorney Ahn explained.

"Thats wrong. We even cook the chicken and seperate them!" 

"That's right and the chicken are even made in America. It was all fresh when we buy it." The other co workers explained too.

"I don't care if it's fresh or where did that ing chicken came from!" Yoochun all of a sudden spoke and was standing behind them.

He walk towards to them. Crossing his both armed. 

"I want you." Yoochun pointed his finger on the manager. "To close this restaurant, Right now!" And pointed the finger on the ground.

"But we cannot do that, The owner will be mad at us." 

"And where is he?" Yoochun raised his left eyed browed.

"I'm right here." Jaejoong appeared. "What's going on?" He asked.

"Aah, So you're the owner?" Yoochun asked with an arrogant face. "You should probably close your restaurant!"

"And why should I?" Jaejoong answered with an arrogant eyes.

"Just close it! Or else I'm going to tell everyone that your selling an expired chicken!" Yoochun answered backs. 

"That's impossible," Jaejoong chuckles. "As far as I know, the chicken are all made in america and-" Jaejoong cut off.

"Yeah, Its from america. Have you read the news about the chicken selling? They said, they get the chicken from a dirty farm places. They even just killed the chicken and putted in the a dirty places, Place it to somewhere. They sell it to the korean people because they knew that we easily believe at them, They tricked you to get your money and now you know already? Uh?" Yoochun exclaimed. He looked him with a pissing stared, Jaejoong was speechless and even the people inside the resto.

"What if I don't want?" Jaejoong said.

"Then, Let's see in the court. I even got rushes on my skin earlier, and thank god it was gone. Or you're popluarity will go down, and people surrounding you will pity and left you." Yoochun said, Jaejoong looks around as he noticed that everyone is staring them.

"Let's talk about this in private." Jaejoong said, as Yoochun and Him left the resto.

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

IU was pouring a cup of water inside Kai's bag when He's away. Jiyeon was watching her worriedly.

"IU, That's enough." She said

"Quiet. Don't worry, no one will found out ok?" IU replied.

"He will probably hates you more. Don't you think?" 

"I don't care. I hate him too. Jaa~ This is okay now. Ga'Ja!" 

30 minutes after the bell,  Kai went back to he0is classroom. He didn't knock, He just went inside not caring about the teacher.

"Mr Kim Joong In! You're thirty minutes late. Where did you go?" Mr. Im said

But Kai never gave him a look. He just sit down at the back, The teacher never minded him and resumed on his lectures. 

Then Kai starts to look for his IPod, in his pockets, then on his bag. As he open his bag,

"There you- Wait, why are you all wet?" Kai started to annoyed.

Kai noticed that his IPod is wet. The LED screen has rainbow marks on it. Then he put his hands inside his bag and felt a cold inside. He take of his notebooks one by one and noticed that all of his notebooks are all wet. Things inside his backpack are wet. He poured out all his belongings in his desk and saw a plastic cup then heard IU chuckles on her sit. Then IU suddenly turned her back again and sit straight. 

Kai stoods up and went to her. He was standing infront of IU's desk and holding a plastic cup.

"Is this yours?" Kai took out the plastic cup as IU look up to him.

"Aniyo. Wae?" 

"I KNOW THIS IS YOURS!" Kai screached. And all eyes on them.

"Hey, Ms Lee and Mr Kim. What's going on there?" Mr. Im said. But the two didn't listen.

"I know your the one who do this! It's because you hates me and I hate you back."

"I have no idea what are you talking about!" IU fired back.

Jiyeon simply look at the window and on the little space of the window outside was the bottled water they used.

Luhan noticed Jiyeon as he walk towards to her sits.

"Yah!" Luhan called, That make Jiyeon startled. Jiyeon looked him in panic.

"Wae? Wh-Wha-What?!" Jiyeon tried to raised her voice.

"Yah! Don't touch her!" IU tried to run towards to Jiyeon but Kai stopped her.

"Just tell me the truth, You're the who did this right!?" 

"I'm not the one who pour water on your bag so deal with it. " IU crossed her arms on her chest and raised an eyebrow to Kai.

Then the school bell rang.

" Mr. Kim, Go to the guidance office now!" Mr. Im said as he pile up his books

"Whuat?!" Kai reacted.

"Right now!"

Kai have nothing to do. So he walked with two heavy feets. Luhan and the others followed him.

Kai sighed heavily and stopped infront of IU who's still arms crossed. Then they went out.

Meanwhile, inside the class, IU was histerically laughing.

"Did you see his face? Hahaha! Aish.. Pity him." She shook her head slightly

"You're so bad. You know Kai have a big problem with his dad and sister." Jiyeon said.

"I don't care. Wae? Is he the only one who have problems? And beside I'm sure he can solve it. It's just a small problem."

"It's not that Ji Eun-ah! You don't understand he's situation." 

"Ani, Why are you suddenly taking this side? You're my bestfriend." 

"But it's too much. You know what you do to others, comes back to you. It's called Karma, You know that." Jiyeon whispered to her. IU face somewhat get worried.

Luhan and Baekhyun are eve's dropping on the Guidance Office, They were trying to hear everything behind the door.

"Oh, Tiffany noona!" Luhan said as eyed got widened as he was pointing tiffany is coming towards to them.

"Where is Jong In?" Tiffany asked in worried.

"He's inside." Baekhyun said as Tiffany went inside and then closed the door.

Then they were trying to hear everything again behind the door.

15 minutes, the door opened. They saw Kai in his tomato face.

"Hyung, are you ok?" Luhan poked Kai's shoulder.

"Neh, Ga'Ja!" Kai was no facial expression on this face.

"Yah, Joong In-ah! Let's talk!" Tiffany said with her face serious as Kai sigh only and follow her.

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Is that so? Kumawo, Fany ah!" Then hyoyeon hang up her phone.

"Aish, That bastard. He run away from home and send to the guidance office. What's next, He will kill himself? Aish Jeongmal what he really want to happened Uh?! Jinja! Wait me, Wait your noona uh! Wait me Joong In ah! I'll teach you a lesson!" Hyoyeon said cold, talking herself while driving. 

And suddenly, Her phone rang as she answered it immediately.

"Oh Jae Oppa, Wae?"

"What are you doing?" Jaejoong said in the other line of the phone.

"Me? I'm driving. Wae?"

"Let's eat outside."

"Oh, I'm busy right now. But I'll try if I finished this early, I"ll call you back." 

"Okay, I'll wait." Then they both hang up.

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

At the school garden, Tiffany where standing and Kai are sitting in the bench. There was a big silence.

Tiffany looked him, Kai where just bowing his head as she broke the silence. 

"What you really want to happened Kai?" Tiffany said with a claimer of her voiced.

"Nothing. It's not my fault anyway." Kai replied coldly.

"That's not what I'm talking about!" Tiffany begun to raised her voice abit and then silence. 

Then Kai looked her up and heavily sighed.

"You're trying to act a bad guy Uh? Answer me!" Tiffany said.

"No. I'm not!" 

"Then what? Tell me. You want to be like your sister huh?" 

"Ani, I don't want to. I don't want to be a selfish person who only thinks for herself!" Kai said coldly. He really hates when he kept on comparing to her sister hyoyeon. And then he stoods up staring at tiffany while this hand on his pocket.

"Now I get it." Tiffany said, Kai looked her confuse. "You're still not forgiven her right?" Tiffany continue.

"What are you talking about?" Kai said, he was about to leave trying to avoid tiffany's question but Fany grab his arm.

"Don't act like that Joong In-nah, I know you're still mad at her." 

"Yes I am," Kai pause and sighs. "I'm still not forgiven her. Satisfied?" He said with his eyed so serious and his voiced so cold.

"Maybe your still a kid and you will never understand everything, Someday you'll know that truth." Tiffany said as she left.