Chapter 10

Right Here, Where You Belong [On Going]

"You have to send hyoyeon away from the country and after that Kill that man." Hyori said.

"Yes, Madam!"

"But before that, Make sure that she will kill Jay Park. Okay?" 

"Yes, Mam. But I heard, Yoochun will be in washington too."

"He will be in washington? Why? For?" Hyori was supriced.

"He was invited to Jay Park's party."

"But make sure that those two won't met up, Or else everything will be mess!" Hyori stated. 

"Yes, Madam!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

The next day after, Hyoyeon and Yoochun both arrived at Washington Dulles International Airport. But they didn't get a chance to bump in to each other.  Hyoyeon took out her phone and quickly exit the airport as she called a taxi cab.

She was looking out the window and was supriced when the taxi passes by infront of Yoochun's limo car. 

"He's really here!" She asked herself wondering. "Whatever!"

After 30 minutes, Hyoyeon arrived at the Hotel followed by Yoochun. They didn't know that they check in, In the same hotel && floor. Hyoyeon was in hurry to check in, While Yoochun is slowly walking inside the hotel. Looking at the surrounding. The two arrived in there rooms but they still did not know that they are room neighbors again. 

As soon the two arrived, the two take off there shirt, boxers, underwear, bra at the same time and throw it anywhere. They took the towel and cover it in there body and turn on the music. Hyoyeon tied her hair and opened the curtains in wide, While Yoochun is staring at the mirror while enjoying listening to the song, "Empty By Winner." and then the two went to take a shower. The party will start at 7pm. 

Everyone is being ready for the party, they all excited for the Jay Park's party.

"Make sure no one will ruin my party." Jay said. 

Jay is President of Washington  Dc Bars. He is Hyori's Bestfriend before but betrayed her for the money. He is a successful business man, He is also the only son of the Former President In Korea. He decide to move in to Washington to start a new life after he took all the money in there bank account. Jay don't know that Hyori is starting to revenge him. He thinks that the Hyori he met before was still the same, 

 

After an hour, The party as Begun. 

Loud and fast music surrounds the whole bars. People were getting drunk and dancing on the dance floor. Lights flickered all over the place. It was a crowded bar and many popluar celebrity had come there and let some of their stress out. 

Hyoyeon sits in front of the bartenders and asks for a Cocktail.

She puts both her arms on the table, crossing them and leaned forward, giving the bartender a mischievous smirk.

"Make it fast." she said. The bartender grinned at her and went away from her and started getting her Cocktail. 

Hyoyeon leaned back to her usual position. The bartender came really quickly back with her Cocktail and a cup.

In back of Hyoyeon, there was a man coming up close to her as he observed her body in her black lace strapless. 

"Hey, are you alone?" he asked. She smirked and turned the chair around and faced him with her elbow on the table in back of her as she leaned back.

"Why?". Hyoyeon said in seducing tone and The man chuckled.

"Wanna dance?" he asked as he reached out his hand to touch her . 

"Sure." 

"Shall we?" Then the two went on the dance floor.

"Nice to meet you Jay Park!" Hyoyeon though. Then other people continued with there own business

Suddenly, Hyoyeon's phone vibrated,  She took her phone but then she pretends to hug Jay and dance. She read the text message that was sent. 

"Doing great!" Then she closed her phone and smiled to herself. She then turn around her head and Saw Yoochun was coming to there directions. Hyoyeon quickly hide her head with a pissed off face.

". Why he's here?" Hyoyeon whispered.

"Hey, What's wrong?" Jay noticed. Hyoyeon tried to act like nothings going to happened.

"Nothing. Well, I'm going to the restroom first." Hyoyeon quickly escape before Yoochun can see her.

Hyoyeon opened up a door that led to the stairs. She went down to the door. She saw the two guards outside of the door. 

Hyoyeon walked closer and closer to them. Since she was in a nice y lace dress she knew she could get in with ease. 

She approached the guards and gave them a seductive smile. The guards smiled back.

"Mm, I'm kinda lost. Can you help me where the restroom is?" She said secuctively.

"Yeah, Sure." 

Meanwhile, Yoochun and Jay are both sits on the bartenders. They were discussing about there plans, etc.

"By the way, Where is the girl you've been dancing earlier? Where did she go?" Yoochun asked looking at those people.

"She's in the restroom." Jay answered.

"She's beautiful right?"

"Uh uh~ Not just a beautiful but extremely y." Jay playful said.

"Yeah, I saw this lace strapless. Can I meet her?" 

"Later. When she came back but don't dare get her to me." Jay jokely said. The two laughs.

Suddenly the light went off, gun shots rumbled, yelled, and a lot people screamed in horror.

But the lights went on again. The party area is a mess now. Yoochun looked around, many guards have die.

Then he remember that Jay was with him. So, he went back to the area where he and Jay where sitting.

Yoochun's eyed widened. He was so supriced can't even believe what he saw. 

Jay Park was killed in just ten seconds. Yoochun's mouth hanged opened. He can't believe that Jay was dead.

Yoochun smell something weird. He turned away from his spot and tried to find the stair. Once he reached the stair, 

He saw the other mens fighting with one girl. Yoochun couldn't see the face of the girl properly, Then the girl excape quickly.

Hyoyeon fastly went to the kitchen and run and immediately exit the door. She is now standing outside the streets. Many cars are passing, driving fast but all she want to do is excape those mens. Then she heard a man calling her name.

"Oh . They are here!" Then run. She was running out of oxygen in her lungs,  She was about to get in, in the other side but someone behind her was following. It's none another Yoochun.

She turned around and shock, He looked at her.

"What are you doing huh?!"

"I'm following you!" 

"Are you stupid! Don't follow me!"

"No. I can't. I cannot leave you! I won't allow them to hurt you!"

"Aish! This bastard!" 

And now the two are running in the street of washington fastly. Everyone surrounding them are looking at those two who is running like a criminals. The mans behind them we're still chasing.

But then, the two got a chance to excape when Yoochun grab Hyoyeon's hand and quickly pulled her in the other side and pinned her against the wall. Hyoyeon we're shock, she have no idea what Yoochun was thingking. 

"I'm sorry, But I need to do this!"

"Wh..Wha..What?! Wa..wait.."

Yoochun hold on Hyoyeon’s neck and waist then he kissed her. Hyoyeon struggle and tried to push him but by then she saw the mens are passing by and didn't saw them and there, they are finally gone. But Yoochun and Hyoyeon was still touched and kissing, Yoochun eyes are close while Hyoyeon eyed alittle bit wide opened, still in shock surely. Yoochun was about to stop but he was amazed by a soft lips of her. The taste is sweet, taste like a strawberry. He can’t resist it and Yoochun was probably enjoying kissing her soft lips, Hyoyeon is not responding but she definitly likes it. 

Hyoyeon mouth is slightly open. But then Yoochun caught this mouth and let his tongue played inside of . He can feel Hyoyeon's hand pushing him. He opened his eyes and stares at Hyoyeon. Lips are still together. He played his tongue and touched Hyoyeon’s tongue. He saw her eyes we're staring at him and So, he let go and feeling ashame. 

"You're enjoying it too much!" Hyoyeon teased. Yoochun blushed cutely and can't even look at her.

"I'm sorry, I...just...Hmm...just..." 

"You like it?" Hyoyeon said playfully in her tone.

"No, It's not that. I was just--"

"Forget it. I know you like it so much!" Hyoyeon said and left a smiles on her lips and then she started to walk.

He can't even go closer to her. Hyoyeon sighs, and secretly laughing while wrapped her both armed. 

Yoochun was still blashing and hiding his chicks. He can't even say anything but then he started to walk and followed Her.