Chapter 12

Right Here, Where You Belong [On Going]

Amusement Parks In Washington, 

“What do you want to ride first?” Yoochun asked her.

“I want to ride that one!”

Yoochun looked up at what she was pointing at and it happened to be the really scary looking roller coaster.

“Let’s ride the carousel instead.” Yoochun told her pointing at the carousel ride, hesitant about the roller coaster.

“We can ride it after the roller coster!” She said, pulling him away. "Ga'Ja!" Hyoyeon pulled. 

"Are you sure you want to ride this?" Yoochun stammered as he stared up the coller coaster infront og him.

"Of course! Let's Go!" 

Then all the excitement had died when the two stopped infront of the rollercoaster. 

" Do you want to try? " Hyoyeon looked at him and Yoochun were still staring at the ride.

"Let's go ride another, Ga'Ja!" Yoochun tried to pulled hyoyeon but it doesn't move.

"Aaahhh! Shi-Reo! Let's ride with this!"

Hyoyeon pulled him and the two got in line and waited but didn't seem to be much people. They reached the front and strapped them down as Yoochun started getting nervous. 

"Did we really have to sit in the front?!" Yoochun who was seated next to her was already nervous.

"Of course!" Then Hyoyeon noticed that Yoochun's face is getting red.

"Are you okay?" " Hyoyeon asked as she looked over at him.

"Of co-course!" 

Hyoyeon chuckles. She grabbed his hand and and held it tight.

The engine of the ride already started as slowly the roller coaster began to move. Yoochun closed his eyes and panic in cute way, Hyoyeon can't stop staring at him and kept on laughing. 

Then the roller coaster moved on faster, and faster, and faster each time making them shout in ecstasy

"Omo omo omo!" Yoochun yelped.

"AAAHHH HELP ME!" He Shouts.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! " 

Now the two were screaming they're lungs out. Hyoyeon tried to calm Yoochun down but he was too busy screaming himself. 

Hyoyeon can stop laughing at Yoochun's messy Hair. 

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHH! I'M GOING CRAZY!" 

"OMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAA!"

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" 

"I'M GOING TO DIE! AAAAHHHHHHHH!" 

And after a few minutes of screaming the ride stopped and Yoochun's eyes we're wide opened and can't  say anything.

Hyoyeon kept on laughing at him. 

"Hey, Old man. Let's go!" Hyoyeon tease and smiles.

Yoochun ran to the nearest bathroom to throw up.

As Yoochun went back out and saw Hyoyeon waiting for him.

“You threw up, didn’t you?!” Hyoyeon said, wrapping her armed.

"This you're fault!"

"Aish! How could a man screamed like that!" Hyoyeon chuckles.

"Why are you laughing?!"

"Nothing! Let's go ride that one!" Hyoyeon pointed the white-knuckle ride.

Yoochun eyed we're really wide opened and shocked.

"Yaah! Are you going to kill me?" Yoochun yell.

"Wae? It's the same like the roller coaster but that is more fun! Let's go!"

"No, I'm not! Are you out of your mind?! I still want to get married!!" 

"Don't be so over reacted. You are not going to die! I'm here! Remember? Lets go!"

"No. I said, NO! Let's go eat!"

"We can eat after we ride that!" 

"YAH!"

"Mr. Park,-"

"Ms. Kim, Do you remember that I am the one who is going to pay everything!"

"But I'll pay for the tickets!"

"No! I'm still not going to ride!" 

"But-"

"I'm the guy here. So, I'll be the one who make decisions not you!"

"Okay fine, But after we eat let's go and rides Horror or went inside the Mummy Revenge! Ok?" Hyoyeon tried to act cute.

Yoochun seems not happy to her suggestions.

"Yaah, Are you really a girl?"

"Are you a gay? How came a guy like you afraids to rides everything! Aish! Let's go eat!" Hyoyeon said.

Hyoyeon walked but she stopped, Yoochun bumped behind. Hyoyeon saw something familiar, A group of mens wearing all black tuxedo.

"What's wrong?" Yoochun asked. Yoochun followed Hyoyeon's gaze,

"What the !" The two begun to panic.

The group of mens wearing black are the man in the party yesterday and also the mans who chase them after the party. the both we're standing not too far from them. The group of men and the two of them looked at each other in silence. Then suddenly, they started running, trying to outrace each other. 

"Hey, Stop!!" 

"Yoochun, Hurry up!" They run as fast as they can then the two exited the theme park.

"Come here!" Yoochun held her hand and run. 

Yoochun lead them to the wrong way. 

Suddenly, Alots of reporters appeared and running behind them. Yoochun was shock, 

"Bwo Yaa, What's going on? Reporters are following us too."

"When are they ever gonna get tired? My lungs are soon gonna explode." Hyoyeon said.

And the paparazzi was all of a sudden appeared too and running non-stop while holding humongous cameras with them that's tied around their neck. 

They've been running for 15 minutes and these guys didn't stop them, and now the street are mess causing alot of traffics.

"Oh , I just want a private life even just for a second." Yoochun sad.

"Yoochun, Here!" Hyoyeon pulled him in the other side,

Hyoyeon looked back and saw them 40 feet away from them. They started running to the left,  Then the two started running back. Looking back, just to make sure, they're not following them anymore, They running as fast as they could go back to the hotel and luckily, there is a motor tricycle infront of them as they go in and the driver started the engine before they could catch them and now, they are far away to them.

"Oh, Thank god." Yoochun sighed heavily.

"I though, I'm going to die." Hyoyeon said.

"Me too."

"I'm hungry. You too?"

"Yes. I think we just go back to the hotel and just eat there!" Yoochun answered.

"That's right." Hyoyeon breath heavily.

"Are you a couple?" The driver asked all of a sudden.

Hyoyeon and Yoochun looked to each other and turn to look at the driver.

"No. No, We are not." Hyoyeon said, speaking english.

"Sorry, I though you are. Because you look good together." The driver chuckled.

"Really, Thanks."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -