Somethings up

My heart belongs to you

Sulli POV

 

For the past two weeks Amber and Minho practice together after school. We dont see them much except class and the halls, since theyre playing basketball during lunch. Which is kind of a bummer because things dont feel the same without those two goofballs. But when they were around i found myself constantly smiling. Especially when it came to Minho.And I like being around Minho.

*flashback*

At Sulli's house on the day of the picnic.

*knock*knock*

"Hey Minho! "

"Hey Sulli. I got the stuff." He held up the bag of ingredients. "Great come in." We walk to the kitchen and set out all the ingredients. "Wow this is great. You got everything."

"Of course i did say would. What kind of sandwiches are we going to make?"

"I just thought we could take whatevers here and put it together."

"Oh good. I thought you were going to make something super creative. I can make my special sandwich."

I laughed. "What is your special sandwich?"

"If i tell you. Promise to not tell anyone." I nodded and he whispered in my ear. "Grilled cheese."

I busted out laughing. "Thats it? Hahaha."

"Hey dont laugh, its really good. Here ill even make one for you and you can see for yourself." He started working on the grilled cheese and i started making the sandwiches. I was already on my third sandwich while minho was still on his first. This sandwich better be super amazing if its taking so long. I looked over my shoulder and saw that minho was placing stacks and stacked of cheese on his bread. Holy crap thats a lot of cheese.

"Uhh Minho.... you sure you dont have enough cheese?"

"Yeah I think thats good. How are your sandwiches going?" He geabbed a piece of ham and ate it.

"Hey. Save some for the sandwich."

He smiled "relax we have enough. Besides we're almost done. Well you are at least." I smelled something weird. I looked on the stove and saw a pile of cheese burning. "Minho!! Your sandwich!"

"WHAT?!" he ran to the stove by then his sandwich was on fire. "Here use this." I handed him a box of baking soda and he threw the powder on the sandwich to put the fire out. We swatt the smoke from our face and cough.

"Well that sandwich sure is special....." we look at eachother and laugh.

"Ypu can still eat it if you want." He handed me the pan. "Ha. No thanks. I think we're done making sandwiches for the day."

"I think next time we make sandwiches, ill use less cheese haha." 

I laughed." Or I can make the sandwiches. "

"That works too. Since you didnt set anything on fire." He looked back at his burnt cheese sandwich.

 

*flashback end*

 

"Hey Krys?"

"Hmm?" She was writing notes for our next math test.

"How about after school we go check up on Amber and Minho. We havent seen them in a while."

"Sure. Maybe we can grab something to eat afterwards."

Once the bell rang. Krys and I packed up our stuff and headed towards the gym. It sounds like theyre already working hard because we could hear their shoes squeaking on the floor. Sure enough, there they were. Running up and down the court, sweat covering their bodies giving them this certain glow when the light reflected off of them. They were so busy playing that they didnt notice us walk in and taking a seat on the bleachers. Krys took out her math notes to review, while i just watched them. Minho had the ball, dribbling down the court. Trying to get around Amber who was gaurding him. Minho faked left, spined right catching Amber off gaurd, running to the hoop and dunking it into the net. That was impressive. Kind of hot. 

"Hey Krys did you see that?"

"What?" she looked up completely lost. "Yeah, Minho did the thing, and Amber did the thing and they made a goal." What in the world is she talking about? That doesnt even sound like basketball. Haha, obviously she was too busy cramming. "You mean how Minho had the ball, dribbling passed Amber, and making a dunk into the net?" Krystal was still looking at her notes, giving no eye contact. "Yeah. That's what I said right?" No..Thats was i said.

"Hey sulli! "Minho and Amber walked up to us. "When did you guys get here?"

"Not long ago." Now Krystal was paying attention. " we wanted to know if you guys want to go eat somewhere afterwards."

"That sounds pretty good. We havent hung out in a while anyways." Amber wiped the sweat from his forehead. "Hey Minho i left my stuff back I class. So I'll head over to change."

"I'll come with you Amber." Krystal said.

"My stuff is in the locker room so ill change and come back out. So wait here." Minho left.

Now im by myself. I went over to grab the basketball, and started dribbling it around. Watching Minho and Amber play made me interested in trying it as well. Seeing how they shot the ball, I tried to copy their form. I shot the ball and surprisingly it went in.

"Nice shot" I didnt realize that Minho had already come out. Wow that was fast. "But youre a little stiff in the wrist." He picked up the ball and walked over to me. "When you hold the ball for your shot. Just have the ball sit on your finger tips and have you other hand for support. Then when you shoot. You arch up and flick your wrist. Like so." He shot the ball, and smoothly went into the net. "Youre turn." He had his hand on mine helping me place the ball in the right position. His face so close to mine. I felt my face get red. "Ok now shoot." I shot the ball and it went in a lot like how his went in. "Nice" I felt proud. "How about we play a small game before the others get back."

"Sure.

" lets play PIG."

"What's pig? Ive never played that before"

"Its just a shooting game. Basically you pick a spot anywhere to shoot and if you make it then your opponent has to try to make the same shot. If they dont then they earn a letter. The person who has all letters that spells PIG loses." He explained.

Sounds pretty straight forward. Okay lets do it. " how about we make this more interesting."

"How so?" He tilted his head.

"Loser has to pay for food."

He smirked. "Deal"

***

The game is almost over. Minho and I both have P-I, so its anyones game. Its Minho's turn to shoot. "If I make this and you miss. Youre paying for my food." He grinned.

Shoot. I was having so much fun that I forgot we made a bet. I hope he misses. Minho shot the ball from thw three point line. Of course it goes in. Darn. I dont want to lose yet.....maybe I can stall till hyung and Krys get back.

"Hey Minho!" He turns to me and I throw the ball at his stomach. "Uff" he falls to the ground and I laugh. 

"What was that for?"

"You stink" I winked at him

"What? I just took a shower. In any case you stink too." He got up. I walk over to my bag and get out my perfume. "I think I know how we can fix that." I smirk to him walking closer with my perfume in hand.

"What- what are you doing?" Now his face was getting scared. I sprayed myself. "Hmmm I smell good." Looked at him. "Now its your turn."

"What?! No Sulli stay back. Or else I'll take that from you." He slowly stepped away, but I kept going closer. Now he was backed up against the wall. Hahaha. Now youre trapped. Just as I was about to spray him. He grabbed my arms and crossed them so that he was hugging me from behind.

"Yah let me go!"

"No way you're going to spray me and ill smell like a girl." I tried to get out of his grip but he was too strong. Then he picks me up and starts to spin me. I shrieked "im getting dizzy put me down." But I kust kept laughing.

"Whats going on guys?" I looked over. Amber and Krys were at the door watching us. Thats when Minho released me, but I was still so dizzy I felt like falling until a pair of hands grabbed me by the waist. "Thanks Minho." He smiles.

 

Amber POV

 

I went to grab my stuff and Krystal followed me. I wonder why. "Princess is there a reason why you followed me to change?" 

"I wanted to ask if you could help me with math." She took out her notes. "Right now?"

"Yeah this problems been bugging me forever and I cant solve it." I looked at the problem she had. It was a hard one. We went to the chalkboard and I wrote the equation out. After solving the problem I explained it to her. By the time i was done. She finally understood.

"Wow thanks Amber! This helped so much. Do you think you could tutor me?"

"Sure I can help you write notes to help understand better." 

She smiled at me. "Thank you!"

"Yeah, so im going to change and we can go eat." She left the room waiting in the hallway while I changed. Wheni finished I opened the door. "Ok lets go."We walked back to the gym, i was about to open the door but looked through the window of the door and saw Minho and Sulli playing basketball together. This might be interesting. "What are they doing?"

"What are who doing?" Krystal walked up to the window. and my mouth hung open at what happened next. Sulli had Minho backed up against the wall. Something is definitely going down with these two. Hehe I ship.

 

Krystal POV

 

I cant believe what Im seeing. Sulli what are you doing? Amber do you see this?!" I whispered to him

"Of coure I am. Its right there." 

"Should we go in?" I looked to him he had a grin on his face. What is he thinking?

"Hey princess. I have a plan." I took my eyes off the scene and looked at Amber completely lost. "Let's help those two love birds."

"What do you mean? Theyre not like that."

"Come on Krystal. I mean look at them." I looked back. This time Minho had his arms around Sulli and they were spinning around laughing. "See? Theyre perfect. They dont even know it. " I looked back to Minho and Sulli. They would look cute together. This idea Amber has actually sounds like fun.

"Okay lets do it" amber and I shook hands in agreement and we walked in pretending we didnt see anything.

"Whats going on guys?" Amber asked and they looked pretty surprise. Hehe cute. Minho caught Sulli before she fell.

"N-nothing" minho said.

"Well lets go! Im hungry!" Amber.....youre always hungry. Minho and Sulli walked ahead of us out the door. I looked at Amber amd he winked at me. I guess the plan is in play starting now.

We walked to a cafe but the enitre time there was an awkward silence between Minho and Sulli. As we sat down Amber and I sat next to eachother so that we would force Minho and sulli to sit side by side. The waiter came to take our order amd we just sat quietly."Ahem...so guys whats up with this silence? Should we be getting pumped for tryouts? Which are next week?" Amber said.

"Yeah arent you excited Minho? You and Amber looked pretty good today. I think all this training is paying off." I joined in. "Thanks krystal. I am pretty excited. I hope we make the team."

"I think youll do fine." Sulli finally said something. The atmosphere around us became more comfortable and we talked like normal again. Our food came and we continued to talk. The whole time I was watching the interaction between sul and Minho. Theyre so cte together. Sulli would laugh at Minho's jokes even though some werent funny. And I know that Amber can see it as well when Minho looks at Sul. I have to admit im a little jealous. We finished our meal and headed out. Amber insisted on Minho taking Sulli home. While Amber and i went home together. "That was fun."

"Yeah it was." 

"Even though things were pretty awkwad at first.  Id say phase one is well on its way." He grinned. "With phase two coming up."

"How many phases do you have?" I asked. Amber put his index finger on his lips ad whispered. "Its a secret."

"Come on. Im in on this too. So I think I should know."

He only chuckled. "Nope. You will know when you see it." 

"Not fair."  We arrived at my house. 

"Night princess. See you at school." He waved.

" Bye dork." I entered my house. Went up to my room to take a shower. When I got out. My phone beeped, it was a message from Amber.

From:Amber

To:Krystal

"I'll tell you about phase 2 when I think of it. For right now focus on phase 1."

I texted back

From:Krystal

To:Amber

"Whats the goal for phase 1?"

*beep*beep*

From :Amber

To:Krystal

Simple. Get them to like eachother. By the looks of things theure already more than half way there. Night.

From:Krystal

To:Amber

Keke. Okay! Night Amber.

I charged my phone and closed my eyes. Sulli im rooting for you. 

 

This chapter was full on minsul. I wonder what Ambers plan is. Mystery O.o im trying to see if I could speed things up once the tryouts are over and Amber has been in school longer. And more development on the kryber relationship or suzber since suzy hasnt been in the picture that much.. Maybe both.