New friends

My heart belongs to you

Jessica POV

 

After work, I went to visit Krystal. I saw Sulli at the cafe. It looks like she's getting drinks...for three people? It might be for that guy, Amber. He seems like a good person. He did save my sister after all. Ive seen him here a lot this week when I come to visit Krys. But every time I see him he's on his way out. Krystal has told me that he comes to the hospital with Sulli everyday and they talk for a bit. I think he's the first person that actually tries to talk to Krystal.

Sulli walked over to me" Hey unnie!"

"Hi Sul. I guess those are for Krys and Amber?" I pointed to the drinks.

" yeah. Did you want one? I can go back."

 "Its ok I'm good. Thanks though. Where is he? Amber." I looked around.

" well he went to see Donghae oppa. And he said he would see Krys afterwards." Then Sulli's phone rang."

Ugh. I got a mesaage from my mom. She wants me to buy some food for dinner. Can you give these to them and let them know I left."

"Sure."

"Thanks unnie! See you later." She waved goodbye. I head to Krys' room.

 "It sounds great." I heard Krystal's voice as I walked in.

"What sounds great?" I think I caught them off guard because their eyes looked they were about to pop out of their heads.

"Hi noona." Amber bowed to me. 

"Hi Amber. Hey Krys." I hand th the drinks. "Sulli had to leave so she asked me to give these to you."

"Thanks unnie." The atmosphere between us became awkward.

"So what were you guys talking about?" Krystal was about to speak, but Amber spoke instead.

"Well first off I'm glad you're here so it makes things easier." I gave him a confused look. "Earlier I invited Krystal to join me and a group of other people to a get together tomorrow. Since she's been inside all week. I just thought she could use some fresh air."

"Tomorrow? Who's going to be there?" I dont know how I feel about this. I'm happy that someone is thinking about her. But worried because she isnt the one for big groups of people.

"Sulli will be there." Krystal said. "I'll go since Sulli's there."

"Hmmm...I guess thats ok. Is she picking you up?"

"Actually. Sulli doesnt know that Krystal is going. We want it to ve a surprise for her." Amber said. "Since Krystal can be released tomorrow. I wanted to ask if you could take ger home. Let her get ready. And I would pick her up. I can also bring her home. This was my idea so ill take responsibility for her."

This guy sure is interesting. "Okay. Ill agree to this."

"Thank you Noona!" A smile formed on his face.

 I laughed"No need to call me Noona.  Just Jessica. Noona makes me feel older than I already am."

Amber looked at his watch. "I better head out and make dinner for hyung. I'll see you tomorrow Krystal. I'll get you at 10:00. Bye Noon- I mean Jessica-shii"

"Hes very mature Krys.  And resposible. We need more guys like him." I winked to Krystal

" Unnie we arent like that. He's just being nice.  Besides im going because I get to hang out with Sulli." 

"If you say so." I smirked at her.

 

Krystal POV

 

Saturday morning. 

Unnie and I get home from the hospital.  I quickly rush to the shower. I put light make up on. Then I looked in my closet. Its going to be hot today and I want to be comfortable. After spending about 30 minutes I finally decided put on black shorts and simple striped 3/4 shirt. 

I head down stairs, take some of my medicine, and sit on the couch with Jessica to watch tv. "Nervous?" She asked me.

"Not really. Im Pretty sure I'll be with Sulli most of the time anyways." The door bell rings. "I'll get it." I open the door to find Amber with his hands in his pockets. "Hey Krystal. You ready?"

"Yep all set. Bye Jess. See you later tonight." I hugged her. "Have fun Krys"

Amber and I walk to his car. It was an audi r8. "Nice car" he opens the door for me." Thanks I wish I could call it mine but its hyungs car."

The park wasnt far from my home. The drive was at least 25 minutes long. Amber parked the car and we sat in silence. "We're pretty early theres still an hour and a half left till everyone grts here. We have some time to kill. What do you want to do?" He asked me.

"We could go to that farmers market." I pointed down the street.

"Sure. Sounds like fun." We both get out of the car and walk to the market. Ive never been to the farmers market before. Its so cool! Every where I look theres always something that catches my eye.

 

Amber POV

 

Krystal and I walked around the market. It was fun watching her get excited over things like this. It felt like i was watching a little kid run through the toy store wanting everything. Im glad she came out.

*flashback*

"Sulli can i ask you something? "We sat at the lunch table.

"Sure. What is it?" She took a bite from her bread.

"The reason why Krystal is alone is because of her illness isnt it?" She stopped eating and we sat in silence. Then she sighed. " I wont lie and make something up. Yes she doesnt interact with others because of that."

"But why? Doesnt she want to live life to the fullest? Make memories for her to always remember?" I questioned but Sulli only sat there.

"Amber....she's afraid...." I looked at her face that was now expressionless. "Why would she be afraid?"

"She's afraid of hurting them. She's scarred of people leaving her. She doesnt want to be a  burden." She started to sniffle.

"Sulli...dont cry. You dont need to cry...." i wipped the tears from her face. "Lets change that." She looks to me. "Lets prove to her that she doesnt need to be alone and that she doesnt need to be scarred." I gave her a soft smile.

*flashback end*

I didnt realize I was so into my thoughts that I lost Krystal.  Uh oh. I look left and right for her. No sign.

"Hey Amber!" I turn my head to the direction of her voice and I see her at a tent with different types of flowers. With a sigh of relief I walk over to her.

"I thought you got lost and I would have to spend the rest of my day looking for you. Its a good thing you said something. " I said to her.

"Sorry. Its just that these flowers are so beautiful." I looked at the flowers. They were indeed pretty. "Why dont you buy some. Maybe you get a flower for Sulli as thanks."

"Good idea." Krystal picked up a bouquet. "How about these?"

"They look great!"she smiled and went to pay for them.

"Your girlfriend is very pretty." Who said that? I look over and see an old lady. I pointed to myself indicating that she meant me. And she nods.

"We are just friends." I clarify.

"Thats ashame you two would look good together." I awkwardly smiled to her. Then krystal came back. I look at my watch it was 11:45. "We should head back now."

"Ok" she skipped ahead. I turn back to the old lady and she winks at me.

When we got back to the park everyone was setting up. Krystal was walking behind me with her sunglasses on and the flowers in her face. I waved at them and they saw us walking over.

"Hyung! I didnt know you brought a date? Who is this?" Sulli came to us.

"She's not my date. Just a friend." Then Krystal took her glasses off lowering the bouquet from her face.

"KRYSTAL?!" Sulli shrieked and attack her with a bear hug. "Oh my god! What are you doing here? I was going to visit you after this."

"I just asked her join us."

"Here Sul these are for you." Krystal hands her the flowers. "Thanks for coming to visit me."

"You didnt have to do that Krys. Thank you!"

"Hey guys sorry to interupt. But im kinda hungry. So lets eat." I said.

 

Suzy POV

 

When I saw Amber walking our way I was so happy to see him. But my smile faded when I saw Krystal behind him. Whats she doing here? I thpught she was in the hospital. I looked at everyone else and who seemed as confused as I was. Whats going on? Amber took a seat. Sulli and Krystal sat next to eachother talking. I looked to minho who seemed dissapointed that sulli wasnt sitting with him.

"I hope you guys dont mind that i brought krystal along." Amber smiled to us.

"Not at all the more the merrier, right?" Henry said and everyone nodded. Just by looking at their faces they were a bit unsure of having Krystal around would be a good idea. We weren't like this with Sulli. She on the other hand was different. She didnt come off as a cold person, so we got along well with eachother in the past week.

"Great! Hmm, these sandwiches look really good Sulli." Amber took a bite. "And they taste amazing! Wahh Sulli you did a great job!" Giving her the thumbs up.

"Yah! I helped too. Dont I get some credit?" Minho complained.

"You probably watched the whole time." Amber teased.

"I did not. Right Sulli? I helped."

"Whatever you say Minho." Minho whined while taking a bite from a sandwich. Everyone laughed. Even krystal did. Which surprised me because ive never seen her smile before.

"So krystal why were you at the hospital? We heard you collasped earlier this week. Ouch! What was that for Am?"

"We're here to hang out Key. We dont need to know." Amber punched Key's arm.

"It's ok Amber." Krystal sighed, "I was just really sick. I better now though."

We continued to eat in silence. I looked to Krystal. Something doesnt seem right with her. "Hey guys what are going to do after we're done eating?" I decided to break the silence.

"We're just going to walk around. Maybe go to the arcade. You girls like games?"" Minho suggested. "Yeah games are fun!" Luna said.

Once we finished. We packed everything up and walked the streets of Seoul. the entire time Krystal and Sulli stuck together like glue. So Luna Victoria and I walked together. Even though ive only knoen them for a week. I still didnt have a lot to talk about so I just listened to them talk.. While the guys walked behind us talking about what guys would normally talk about. We reached the arcade and played for a few hours. Key really wanted to win the motor scoote. So the guys were working together to win a bunch of tickets. So us girls went on our way to play other games. Luna and Victoria were playing a alien shooting game. Krystal who was killing Sulli at air hockey and she looked like she was havimg a good time. I walked around trying to decide which game I should play then I saw the crane game. Ive always wanted to try it but I came to the realization that I after failing 10 times.

"You want some help?" I was caught off guard and I saw Amber standing behind me. With his face so close to mine my cheeks started to get hot and my heart was beating so fast. It took me a moment to reply." Are you good at it?" 

"I dont know yet. Maybe we should figure that out." He gave his handsome smirk. "Which one do you want?"

"It doesnt matter anyone is fine" he placed a coin into the machine and moved the crane over a unicorn plush. He press the button and the crane dropped down. As it was coming up the crane had caught the horn.

"Omo! You got it Amber!" I placed my hands on the glass watching it go towards the hole. And just as it was about to go to the hole. It dropped just barely missing. "Ahhh we were so close huh Suzy? I can try again." Amber put his hands in his pockets looking for more coins. "sorry looks like I ran out of coins.maybe we can ask one of the others."

 

"Its ok Amber. You dont need to its just a game." Grabbing his arm."you sure? It looked like you really wanted it since youve been standing there for a good 15 minutes."

"Yeah its fine dont worry about it." I said.

"Okay then. How about next time I'll make it up to you." 

"Sure" I wonder what he's going to do. We walked back to the counter where everyone was. I guess theyre done snce all the tickets look to be counted. 

 

"Noooooooooooooooo!" Key cried.

 

 

"Whats up key?" Amber asked.

 

"Im so close! I only needed 100 more tickets!" He started to sob. "But we're all out of tokens! And money...."

 

 

 

Krystal POV

 

Watching Key cry about not getting enough tickets was kind of sad. But he looked so devastated.  Poor guy. I put my hands in my pockets watching Key hunching over the counterlooking at the motor scooter with dead eyes. Then I felt something in my pocket.  Wait 2 things. I pulled out my hands to find 2 tokens. Its your lucky day Key.

"Uhh...Key?" He looked to me. "I have 2 tokens left and-"

"Krystal! You're a life saver! Can I use them? Please?"it was as if he was struck by lightning and gained more energy. He held my hands looking into my eyes.

"Yes?" I said to him.

"OH MY GOD! You're so awesome!" I smiled a bit from his comment. 

Key ran to the spinning wheel and put one coin in. Once it started spinning Key immediately pressed the red button for it to stop. And the pin landed on green. Which meant he won 1 ticket.....

"Nooooo! My life it over!" He cried again. Falling to the ground.

"Its ok Key you have one more maybe you'll get it this time." Onew said. Key took the last coin and put it into the machin. The wheel was spinning really fast.

"I cant do it!" Key cried. " Krystal you do it."

"Me?" I pointed to myself.

"Yes you. Go on do it." He dragged me to the wheel.

"Um...okay..." I watched the wheel spin. It was spinning so fast I was getting a headache from it. When do I stop it? Where will it land? Aish! This is annoying. Whatever im just going to press it. I hit the button and step back watching the wheel slow down. "Oh I cant look!" Key crouched down covering his face. Hmph its just a dumb game. And I start to walk away. Then a huge siren went off. I turn around to the machine that was now having tickets coming out in a huge line and has blinking lights flashing 'CONGRATULATIONS!'. I won.... I cant believe it I won! EEveryone's eyes widen in disbelief that I not just won but I got the jackpot!

"Krystal you did it!" Key came to hug me. "Thank you! You are the best!!" 

"Wow Krys! Thats awesome! You won the jackpot!" Amber smiled to me. Everyone came to congratulate me. Once all the tickets were collect. Not only did key have enough for the motor scooter but everyone was able to get a prize. after a few minutes, everyone was waiting outside with their prizes except me and Amber.

"What are you going to get Krys?" Amber asked.

I looked that the shelf of prizes. Still Unsure. "I dont know."

"Can you get me that tiara?" Amber asked the employee. I giggled at his choice of prize. "Whats so funny?" He asked.

"Nothing. Hehe. It just that a tiara seems a little girly for you. Hehe"

"Who said it was for me?" He then placed the tiara on my head and looked into my eyes. "There. Now you look like a real princess" he smiled to me. Time felt like it stopped. My face felt really hot and my heart was pounding so much. 

"You ok?" He put his hand on my head and I smack it away. "Im fine." I look down.  "Lets go with the others." Amber and I walk out and meet everyone.

"Hey guys its getting late I should head back home." Suzy said.

"Same here." luna ans victoria said.

"Alright guess we'll see you guys later" Henry, Key and Onew left.

"Minho can you take me home?"

"Sure Sulli. Bye guys." Minho and Sulli waved goodbye.

"Thats our cue. Come Krystal." Amber and I walked back to the car and I had fallen asleep during the drive. By the time I wokeoup we were already at my house. Amber got out of the car to open my door and walked me to my door.

"Well today was fun wasnt it?" He said puttin his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah I had a lot more fun than I thought."

"Thats good im glad." He showed his dorky smile. He checked his watched. "I should head out now."

"Ok. Thanks Amber." Without thinking I gave him a hug. And he whispered "You're welcome princess."

I felt my face getting hot again. So I broke our hug. "Good night"

"Night" he started to walk back to the car. And I was about to step into the door. "Krystal?"

"Yeah"

"If you want. You can join us for lunch on monday"

I was mentally jumping for joy. "Yeah thatd be great"

"Great! Okay see you monday then?" He got into his car and drove off.

I walked into my house with a huge smile on my face and saw Sica on the couch. "How was it?"

"It was great!"

"Thats good."

"I going to take a shower and go to sleep. Im tired."

"Ok night Krys."

I walk up to my room to drop my stuff and head to the bathroom.  The whole time I replay the events that happen today. The more I thought about it I felt my smile get wider. I jump into my bed and lay my head on my pillow to sleep. Thank you Amber. Thank you for taking me out and making new friends.

 

*yay! Good for you krys. Sorry for not updating in a while. Busy schedule and a small writers block. Thank you subs and comments! Im excited for whats to come. Until next time!