Lunch and gym

My heart belongs to you

Amber POV

 

When we reached the lunch room.  I followed Henry to a table with a bunch of students who seemed to be enjoying their time laughing and smiling.

"Hey guys!" Everyone stopped what they were doing and turned their attention to us. "This is Amber."

"Hi." I awkwardly waved at them. Henry and i each took a seat and sat down at the table. One by one Henry introduced them to me as we went around the table.

"This is Key, Onew, and Minho" each one of them gave me smile. "And they are Luna and Victoria." Henry continued.

"It's nice to meet you Amber." I turned my attention to Luna. "Yeah. Its nice meeting you all."

"So where are you from?" Onew asked. While everyone sat quietly waiting for me to reply.

"I'm from L.A."

"Wow thats so cool. I've always wanted to go there"! Luna excitedly said. Everyone chuckled at her remark. They seem really nice maybe I should ask them about Krystal they might know something about her.

"Hey do you guys know Krystal?" Everyone then went silent. "Is there something wrong?" 

"Theres nothing wrong its just that Krystal is the Ice Princess of our school."

I look at them confused 'thats weird she doesnt come off as a cold person to me.'

"What Luna is saying is that Krystal likes to keep her distance from people. And the only person she hangs around is Sulli." Victoria clearified.

"Why is that?"

 "We dont know.  So we just left it at that and let them do their thing." Minho said."I asked her out once but she coldly rejected me."

The atmosphere around us became awkward. So victoria decided to fix it."How do you like it here so far?"

"Its nice. My cousin doesn't get home till late at night. So I always leave his apartment to wander around town. Since im still trying to get use to living here I get lost in the streets but I like to think of it as an adventure. 

"Maybe we can get together this weekend and we can show you around." Henry suggested.

"Thatd be great" then we heard a huge clatter and everyone turned to find a girl the ground with food all over the floor. Standing over her was a dark skin guy who looked down at his feet and looked at her with an annoyed expression.Then that guy pulled her up by the collar "look at what you did!" He pointed at his shoes. "These are brand new and now theyre ruined. Do you know how much these cost?!"

"I'm sorry Kai. I'll make sure to pay more attention." She shrieked in pain as he threw her to the ground.

The whole lunch room was silent. But I couldnt contain my laughter so I began laughing really loud and everyone looked at me. I got up from my seat and walked up to them. I was still trying to recover from my laughter but I couldnt help but smile. "Whats so funny punk?" Kai looked at me with a red face. I swear he looks like a bomb ready to explode.

My face turned into a more serious expression and I looked at him. "Sorry, I just couldnt help but hide the fact that you sound like a girl." The whole lunch room "ohh" at what i said.

"What?" Kai fumed.

"Listen, i dont know who you are but getting mad at her just because she spilled food all over your shoes seems really stupid to me. Besides its your fault for wearing them. Now that i think about it. You sound worse than a girl. I mean seriously, I've met girls who seem a lot more manlier than you." Then the whole lunch room exploded with laughter. I smirked at their reaction. I turned to the girl and got down to her level. "You okay?" She nodded and I helped her up.

Kai looked at me really pissed off. "You must be new here. Since you're the new kid. Ill be nice and let this one go....but next time you wont be so lucky." I ignored him because i didnt give a . Irritated by the fact that i was unphased. He found an empty soda can. "HEY!" and threw it at me. Luckly i have good reflexes so i turned around and caught it just before it hit my face.i think he was shocked at how fast i reacted. I crushed the can in my hand and walked towards him. "I dont know. And I don't care how you guys run things here. But back from where im from. You would get your handed to you for causing trouble." I got closer to him that we were only inches away from eachother and I whispered in his ear. "And if theres anything that i hate more than people who piss me off its guys like you who hurt girls.....So if I find you hurting another girl....you better watch yourself." I said in a cold tone. When I stepped away from him, he his face was blank.

The whole lunch room was silent. I walked the girl back to the table with Henry and the gang. They all just sat there with wide eyes.

"So guys where were we?" I asked them in a brighter tone.

"Dude....." Henry mumbled.

"Hmm?"

"HYUNG! That was so awesome!" Key exclaimed. "No one has ever stood up against Kai before. Oh man people are going to be talking about this!" 

"Yeah Amber you were so cool!" Luna and everyone agreed.

"T-thank you." The girl said to me. With her head bowing down.

"Hey its no big deal. I cant stand it when people bully others especially girls." I smiled at her when she looked up. " by the way. Whats your name?"

"I'm Suzy Bae." She said shyly

"Hi Suzy. I'm Amber." 

 

Suzy POV

 

I think I just met my knight in shinnging armor. Amber. I was so happy that he came in to stop Kai. For the remainder of lunch I sat with Amber and rest of the group.  Even though I met these people because of that situation. We were all enjoyng our time acting as if it never happened. Amber told us different stories about his time in L.A. and we all laughed at what he said. 

"Suzy what class do you have next?" Amber asked me. "I have biology. How about you?" Amber seemed dissapointed. "Darn. I have gym next. Not that I dont mind it. I just wanted to have someone I know in the class with me."

"Oh! We have that class with you Amber." Minho and key said together. "Thats awesome!" His faced brightened up.

The bell rang and we all went our seperate ways to class. I was sad that we had to leave because I wanted to get to know Amber a little more. But I guess that will have to wait until later.

 

Krystal POV

 

 My next class for today is gym. I dont understand why I need to have this class if I'm unable to take part in it. Its stupid. 

"Alright class. Today we are playing basketball. For your warm up, I want you to get in groups of three and pass the ball to eachother." Coach Shindong said. 

"Hey krys do you want to play?" Sulli asked me. By the looks of things everyone was already in groups.

"No im just going to take a seat. You can go on and I'll watch."I sat on the bench.

"I'll sit with you so you wont feel lonely." Sulli followed.

A ball rolled towards me so I pick it up looking for the person who lost it. "Hey Krystal over here!" I look over and see Amber waving at me. I didnt know we had this class together.I walk to him to hand the ball over.

"I didnt know we had gym together. Are you already in a group?" He asked.

"No Sulli and I are going to sit out." I point to the bench.

"Well everyone is already grouped together.  Since you guys are out and im alone. Why dont we make a group?"

"Ok. I'll go get Sulli." I leave him. "Hey Sul, Amber just asked us to be in a group. Why dont we join him."

Her face grew a small smile." What made you change your mind?"

"He just asked so why not take it." We walked back to Amber and we over heard some people talking.

"Did you hear about what happened during lunch?" One girl said.

"Yeah! About how the new guy Amber stood up against Kai." A guy says

"I dont think ive ever seen Kai so speechless before. That Amber guy is so cool!" Another girl said. "And really hot. I wonder if he's single."

We walked back to Amber and Sulli spoke to him. "Wow you know for being the new guy. You sure are making a name for yourself."

"You must be Sulli." He smiled. "Sorry, but I dont know what you mean."

"She meant how you went against Kai during lunch." I answered.

"Oh that. I just dont like it when people bully others. Especially if its a girl."

"I like this guy Krys." Sulli turned to me smiling.

"Come on lets pass the ball." I said. After about 10 minutes. Coach Shindong had us start playing a game. Of course that meant our group had to seperate and the guys went to one court while the girls went to another to play.

"Krys do you want to sit out?" Sulli asked me.

"Actually i want to play some more."

"But you didnt take your medicine. Are you sure?" Her face showed concern.

"Yeah im sure. If i start to feel sick I'll sit out. But for now I want to play." The game was going really well. My team was holding their own. The score was 23-20. I could feel my competitiveness coming out because I really wanted to win. Oh how I missed playing sports. I was breathing really hard. But thats normal since I was running a lot. Next thing I know my chest felt like it was being poked by needles. Its happening again. I bend down holding my knees trying to catch my breath.

"Krystal ball!" I look up and the ball hits me in the head and I fall to the ground. Wow this really right now. The pain in my head was overcomed by the pain in my chest and now I am clutching to my chest having a hard time trying to catch my breath. I look around and realized im being surrounded by people.

"Someone call for help!" I heard Sulli shout. The pain in my chest hurt a lot. It felt worse than the last time. Sweat was dripping from my head. I could feel pain spreading to my arms and legs.  My whole body was shaking.

"Move over!" I heard a male voice."Go get the nurse and tell her to bring some aspirin!" He yelled.

Things were staring to go black. My eyes were shutting. Am I going to die?