Amusing Date

My heart belongs to you

Krystal POV

 

Hump...While my bestfriend is on a date at the amusement park, I have a date with math homework. How romantic, a quiet night of just the two of us alone in my room. Pshh, whatever I need to get out of the house. I've been on the same problem for god knows how long, and I dont want to do it anymore. Actually, a little break wouldn't hurt. Yeah, let's see how many problems have I done? ehh.....five? Ahhhh it's all good I have time to finish it later. I think I'll go out to have some fun with unnie. Who knows where we'll go.

I changed out of my lazy clothes into a more causal outfit and headed downstairs. While walking into the kitchen I see Jess washing the dishes "Unnie!" Out of pure shock she did her dolphin scream and soap flew all over her, and I laughed.

"Krys!!! Gahhh! Stop doing that!" She took a towel and wiped everything up.

"Okay. Okay, I'll try to stop. haha. Sorry" I grabbed another towel and helped her. "Hey unnie, do you want to go out today? It's been a while since we went somewhere together. Maybe we could go see Yuri?" My voice went higher at the mention of his name.

"What? Sorry...What?!" she turned to me and stopped cleaning.

"Yeah I talked to him yesturday."  I pointed out.

"You what?!?!" She looks like she's about to lose it. "I mean, Oh that's nice."

"Oh come on unnie. When's the last time you went to see your friend? Especially Yuri?" she pondered for a moment. "Exactly! It will be fun! When's the last time we had fun?"

"He's proabably working, and doesn't have time."

"Jess, he works at the amusement park. I think it will be okay." I finished cleaning up and went to get her keys and purse. "Come on! Let's go!" I dragged her to the door.

"But Krys-"

"No buts or else I'm leaving you behind and walking without you. Where I might get lost and end up not coming home" I cut her off.

"Oh no you're not." She grabbed the keys from me and headed out the door. Keke, she sure is a strange one."Let's go Krys!"Wow she's already in the car. I put on my shoes and headed to the car.

==============================================================================================================================

It wasn't long before we got to the amusement park. As expected there were tons of people here. From families, to foreigners, to couples, you name it. And the line was no joke. It's a good thing I called Yuri and asked for him to set aside a few tickets not only for Amber and them, but for unnie and I as well. Oh, I'm so sneaky. Unnie and I went up to the window to pick up our tickets and we smoothly entered the gates. As we walked in, the sound of children laughing and screaming was heard from all directions. The smell of mouth watering food filled my nostrils. Not to metion the giantic rides that seem to go on forever that statisfied the adrenaline rush of hungry thrill seekers. But that's not what i'm here for.

"Krys, where are we going?" Unnie fanned herself with the map.

"Just follow me. I know where we are going." I grabbed her arm and dragged her to the ampitheater. Along the way she could not stop asking me questions. "Unnie chill we are almost there."

"hey girls!" We turn around to find a giant walking tiger behind us.

*scream* Unnie took her purse and smacked the tiger. Poor guy.

"Ahhhh! Stop!" He put his arms up to protect himself. "Sica!" Once she heard her name called out she stopped.

"Yuri!"

He took the head off and revealed his face."The one and only," he smiled.

"Hi Yuri oppa." i waved to him.

"hey Krys." He looked at Jessica. Who was in a trance. So he waved his hand in her face. "Sica?"

"Yeah?" She woke from her daze. Then she smacked him in the arm."Kwon Yuri! You know how much I hate it when people come up behind me."

"Ow sorry." He rubbed his arm."Anyways, when did you guys get here? Are you having fun so far?"

"Actually we just got here. We were wondering if you're free." I asked.

"What?! No we-"

"You're in luck. I my next show isnt for another 3 hours." He answered. "Why?"

"Do you think you could spend the day with unnie till your next show?" Unnie looked at me wide eyed, but she was too shocked to say anything.

"I don't see why not." he laughed. "I just need to put this suit away."

"I can do it for you." I suggested.

"umm I dont think i'm allowed to do that." He said.

"It's ok you can trust me." I smiled to him.

He contemplated for a moment."Ehh, I guess.vI have clothes on underneath, so I'll just go to the bathroom and change so i can hand it to you." He left to go to the bathroom leaving unnie and I alone. That's when she finally said somthing.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" She grabbed me by the shoulders and started shaking me.

"Unnie." I pouted.  I pulled her arms down to stop. Then she sent a glare at me. "Oh come on. It's obvious that you've like him since high school, but your too much of an ice queen to do anything." I smirked.

"What ever happened to "it's been a while since we went somewhere together." She imitated my voice.

"We did. We went to the amusement park together and this is where we part ways."  I winked.

"Where are you going?" She questioned.

"Too have fun. Duh." Yuri returned in new clothes and the suit in hand.

"Back. Here you go Krys." He handed me the suit. "Just go to the back of the ampitheater and drop it off in my locker."

"Ok. Then i guess I'm off! See you later unnie!" I winked to her and walked off. I looked back and saw that Yuri was talking to her while she just starred at him. Then they walked away in the opposite direction. Haha, have fun sis.

With the suit in my hands. I went into the bathroom to change. Now it's time to go on my own adventure. Damn its hot in here.

 

Amber POV

 

Wow, there's tons of people here. Well it is a Saturday and its nice out. Thankfully Krystal got us tickets before, so we won't have to wait in line. Maybe I'll bring back a souvenier for her. After we met up with the girls at the cafe. Minho and Sulli were a little awkward with eachother. Come on man, you gotta make a move. So far we've been standing in the same spot for 15 minutes still trying to decided what to do.

"So where to guys?" I asked. Minho was looking at a map of the park, Sulli wondered her eyes, and Suzy was by my side.

"Hmmm.....well I don't know....I can't decide." He frowed his brows.

"Okay, how about this." I took the map from Minho and placed it on a table. "Alright everyone close your eyes and randomly place your finger on the map." Once everyone did so. We opened our eyes. "What did you guys get?"

"I got the Monster coaster!' Minho exclaimed.

"I got the haunted house...." Sulli flattly stated.

"I got the hang man?" Suzy said.

"And I got the Water rafts," I looked at them. "We can start with these for  now and conitnue on from there. Sound like plan?"

"Sounds great!" Suzy agreed. "Which one is the closest?" She looked at the map. "looks like Sulli's first."

"alright lets go!" Minho excitedly grabbed Sulli by the hand and they walked ahead on us. Oh being bold are we? Hehe. I looked with at Suzy with a smirk and she smiled back. Then we walked to catch up to them.

 

Minho POV

I didnt even realize that I was dragging Sulli behind me, until we got to the line of the haunted house. My ears instantlly felt like they were going red, and i released her hand. Once I composed myself, I glanced at her, but she kept starring at the ground. Did I do something wrong? I looked at Amber to help me out, but he was too busy talking with Suzy. Sigh. We've barely said any words to eachother, so things are kinda awkward. I just don't understand, we were fine when we first met. How did we become so awkward? Alright here goes nothing.

"Ahem....Sulli" I waved my hand in her face.

"Huh?"

"Hey are you alright?"

"uhhh...yeah. Why wouldn't I?" She gave a faint smile.

"Well it's just that you're spacing out. Is it because I grabbed your hand without asking? I'm sorry! I won't do it again. I was just so excited. That I didn't-" I stopped my rambling because she started giggling. What did I do this time?

"It's okay Minho. It has nothing to do with you grabbing my hand."

"Then...?" I gave her a confused look.

"Okay don't misunderstand, but I'm actually dreading this moment right now." Just like that I felt like my heart broke to a million pieces. She doesn't like me after all. I hung my head low. I didn't want her to see me like this. Maybe I did do somthing wrong. Maybe I-

"Sorry. I'm Just not a big fan of haunted houses."

Wait...What? I looked up at her and she had a worried expression on her face. "Please don't laugh." She pleaded. That's it? She was worried over the haunted house. Thank God!!!

"Why would I laugh?" I told her. "It's perfectly fine to be scared of things like that." She looked up to me. "To be honest I thought you meant that you didn't like this date." I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Oh no! That's not it." She waved her hands in disagreement. "I'm really happy to be here with you-" She stopped and covered and I looked at her with wide eyes. She's happy to be with me. My heart is beating so fast from her confession. There was silence between the two of us as we continued moviing up the line. Her face was really red. How cute.

"Are you guys going in as four? Or..." The guy who worked the lines asked.

"We are going in seperate pairs." Amber said and Suzy nodded.

"Alright who wants to go first" He asked. Sulli grabbed my arm.

"Ummm...I nominate Amber and Suzy as tribute!" I raised my hand. The guy nodded and let them go. Right as they walked in, you could hear them scream their hearts out. I looked at Sulli and she gave me an "are you serious look". I chuckled.

"If it makes you feel better. I'll be by your side the entire time when we go in." She linked her arm with mine and we walked in. "Thanks"

===============================================================================================================================

"Sulli you can open your eyes now, we made it through." I said to her as we walked out of the haunted house. I can't believe I made it without breaking my eardrums honestly. On the bright side, we entered with linked arms and left with her arms around my waist and her head in the crook of my neck. I'm pretty sure if she didnt scream so loud, she could hear my heart beat insanely fast, but who cares! I'm the happiest person in the world right now on this date.

"So how was it guys? Did you scream really loud like Amber?" Amber and Suzy met up with us.

"Hey you were screaming just as loud as I was." He pouted.

"Yeah right." Suzy laughed.

"it wasn't that bad. Really fun actually.Besides the screaming." I smirked.

"Wasn't that bad?! God it was awful" Sulli said.

"Hey you had me at least." I smiled at her and she became red.

"Right, well where to next guys?" Suzy took out the map,

"The Monster coaster!" Sulli pointed out. Then she grabbed my hand. "let's go!"

I looked at Amber and I over heard him mumble to Suzy, "looks like things are going well."  Then he winked to me. Jeez that rascal. I wasn't paying attention to where Sulli was dragging me and I walked right into a walking tiger.

"Oof! Sorry." i bowed and continued to follow her..

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~How was that guys? On a side note.....

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! WHOOT WHOOT!!!! Party time!! haha not really :P I hope your guy's New Years was fun and exciting. While mine was like any other day except the good food. YUM!

What do you think of having Yulsic being added? haha Krystal playing cupid.

It would be be great to hear your thoughts or feedback on how you think this story is so far. Too slow? Boring? Entertaining? Doesn't matter because I love all your guy's comments. <3

Thanks to all my subscribers and comments! My New Years resolution is to update more.

-Peace!