Phase 2

My heart belongs to you

Amber POV

 

It's obvious to say that Minho and Sulli's little ship is setting sail. I think they dont realize their feeling for eachother yet. Which I cant believr because I can tell that theyre secretly eyeing eachother. I guess thats good for now because im still trying to figure out phase two. And its already been a few days since I talked to Krystal about my "brilliant" plan that is slowly moving along. Jeez this is more difficult than I thought. Maybe I can get some advise. But who?

"Hey Amber." I turn around and find Suzy. Of course! She might have an idea.

"Hey Suzy. Im so glad youre here." I smiled to her.

"Really?"

"Yeah I was wondering if you could help me out with a certain friend...or friends...." I asked

"Friends? Who are we talking about? "

"Oh I dont know....a tall girl and a guy who plays basketball." I looked around to make sure no one was around.

"You mean Sulli and Minho?"

"Shhhh.."I put my finger on my lips. She gave me a weird look. "Not so loud." She nodded and I backed away. 

"Anyways. These past few days ive been thinking of a plan." I put my hand on my chin. "Plan?" Suzy tilted her head.

"Yeah. I mean its obvious that they like eachother. Right?" She nodded. "But my plan is slowly moving. And with tryouts its more difficult to think of one. Krystal is the only other person that knows of this plan. You think you can help?"

Suzy sat for a moment to think. Then her eyes lit up. "What about the weekend after tryouts we get them on a date."

" we kind of had them go on a "date". I quoted with my hands. She looked at me weird. "What do you mean by "date"? " she copied.

"Well on the first day of when my plan started. Which was after practicing basketball.  Krystal, Sulli, Minho, and I went out to eat."

She crossed her arms. "Thats not a true date."

"Then what do we do?" I asked her. "How about you get him to go on date with you?" My eyes widened. "Suzy we're talking about Minho and Sulli.....ouch!" She smacked my head. "Dork I meant have a double date."

"Ohhhh. That makes sense." I rubbed my head. She rolls her eyes. "But then I would need a date." I looked at Suzy. "Suzy will you go out with me?"

 

Suzy POV

 

Did my prayers just get answered. Amber just asked me out?! Im just so surprised that I didn't answer him. My heart is beating so fast. "Suzy?" He waved his hand in my face. "Huh?"

"Will you go out with me to help them on the double date?" Right...he only asked because its part of the plan. So the feelings arent real.... "y-yeah. Of course. This is for our friends after all." My heart feels like its going to break.

"Great! Im going to give krystal a call and let her know about the plan. Oh by the way. What you prefer to do on the date? Even though the date is suppose to be for Minho and Sulli. That doesnt mean we can't treat it like a date of our own." I felt like I was given life by his statement. "So? Anything you have in mind?"

I thought for a moment. " amusement parks?" He smiled. "Then amusement parks it is. Thanks Suzy. You helped a lot. I got to go but ill see you after tryouts?" He flashed his dorky smile. "Yeah. Ill cheer for you." He walked off. I can't believe I get to go on a "date" with Amber! I dont even care if Minho and Sulli are there. Or that the feelings are mutual. He said he's still going to treat it like a real date! Im so excited.

 

Krystal POV

 

I havent heard from Amber about his brilliant plan. But so far minho and Sulli are pretty obvious.  Still cant believe Sul wont say anything to me about their relationship yet. 

*ring*ring

"Hello?"

"Hey princess guess what?" Hehe. I dont know why but when he calls me princess I get a warm feeling in my stomach. "Ummm...youre hanging out with a bunch of llamas?"

"Haha good one. That would be fun though. Anyways, I finally got phase two."

"Really?"

"Yeah suzy actually came up with it." That warm feeling is gone now. "Oh...so what is it?"

"She suggested that Minho and Sulli go on a double date the weekend after tryouts."

"Double date? But you need another couple to do a double date." Whats going on?

"Yeah I know. So I asked Suzy if she could be my date, since shes the one that came up with the plan anyways." Yep. That warm feeling is definitely gone. Now I feel something else....a lump in my throat..

"Thats great!" My voice turned cold. "Krystal? Are you ok?" 

"Yeah never better. Have fun on the date. I need to do my homework. See you at tryouts. Im rooting for you."

"Thanks.  Suzy said the same thing. Alrighty then. Bye."

Whats wrong with me? Am I sick? I feel like I just got hit by a truck. My chest hurts.  I feel angry...and sad..

====================================================

After tryouts

 

Amber POV

 

"Hey Minho nice job man!" We went to sit on the bench.

"Thanks." He drank his water. " looks like all that practice paid off. We looked really good out there."

"Yeah we did. I think we have a chance" we fist bumpbed eachother. "Great job guys!" Suzy, Sulli, and Krystal walked to us. " thanks." We said back.

"You guys look like you could use some more water. Wait here and we'll get it for you." Suzy grabbed krystal and Sulli's arms. While she gave me a wink. "Uh...what was that about?" Minho raised his eyebrow. 

"Its nothing bro. Anyways I wanted to ask you something that is a matter of life and death."

"Yes, I-."

"Wait I didnt even ask-wait really?! Awesome!" I pumped my fist.

"Hold on..." wait what? "Let me continue." Minho wiped the sweat from his face. "I think you were a llama in your past life." He smiled to me. Seriously whats with these llama jokes? Whatever. "Dude im serious."

"Me too."

"Anyways.... =_=..... I wanted to ask you about Sulli." Minho choked on his water. "What?' He was catching his breath.

"Come on bro it's obvious. I know you like her."

He sighed." Is it really?"

"Crystal clear bro. So are you going to ask her out?"

He looked down. "I dont know man...how do I know she likes me." Are you kidding me? Not only is he obvious but Sulli is obvious too. "Dude dont sweat it. Im sure she does."

"But what do I say?" This guy.....

"How about you ask her to a double date?" I suggest.

"But who would be the other couple?"

"Again dont sweat it. Ill go with you and be your moral support." Just like that his face lit up. "Really Ambro?" I nod. "Dude you're awesome. But whos going to be your date?"

"Hey guys hope you didnt wait long. We got more waters." The girls came back. "Suzy can."

"I can what?" She looked at me confused, but she knew what I was talking about. "Hold on." I nudged Minho. To initiate him to asked Sulli.

"Ahem...S-Sulli.." come on almost there. Im anticipating it.

"Would you like to go on a double date with me?" Yes! The angels are ainging in myt head. I looked at Sulli. Her face was so red. "S-sure." Minho got so excited. He jumped around. But I had to calm him down. Way to play it cool bro. 

"Whose the other couple to our double date?" Sulli asked.

"Its me." All the girls looked to me. "Which brings me back to my statement. Suzy do you want to go out with me? With Minho and Sulli?"

She smiled "sure amber."

Yes!!! Phase two complete! We got a date. "Great we should can go out together this weekend. How does that sound?" I said.

"It sounds like fun!" Sulli said.

 

Krystal POV

 

Again I have this weird feeling in me. I know that this whole thing is planned and I know that Amber and suzy are doing this to help. But when he asked her to go out with hin infront of me. I felt bitter. And I keep finding myself shooting death glares at him, but he doesnt notice. I have an idea....

 

~succcess to Amber's little plan. Now what's Krystals plan?

Hey guys! I tend to take days thinking of what my next chapter is going to be about. And then I become indecisive about everything. But Im pretty sure after I got through this huge writers block wall. I know what im doing. Crossing my fingers that this wall wont come back ^_^