Getting to know you

My heart belongs to you

 

 

 

Sulli POV

 

Just like last time. Dr. Donghae had Krystal stay at the hospital for the rest of the week.

*flashback*

Amber took me home after our visit while Jessica unnie stayed to watch over Krystal.

"I cant believe that Dr. Donghae is your cousin." I looked over to him. Back at the hospital we were all pretty surprise that we were somehow connected you might say.

"Yeah I cant believe Krystal is his patient." He said. There was silence and we both broke into laughter. 

When we reached my house. "Hey Sulli." I turned to Amber. "Since Krystal will be out all week. Do you want to join me and a group of people I met today for lunch?"

I gave some though to Amber's suggestion. It seemed like a good idea. Unlike Krystal I have talked to other students, but their just people I know. It would be good to not just talk to people but actually make more friends."Yeah thatd be great."

"Awesome! See you tomorrow." Waved goodbye.

"Hey Amber!" He turns around. "Thanks again" he smiles and walks off.

*end flashback*

This is were I am now. Sitting next to Amber at the lunch table with a group of people I never talk to. I felt really awkward at first but this guy Minho started talking to me.

 

Minho POV

 

I noticed that Sulli look a bit uncomfortable sitting with us. I wouldnt blame her since we never talk. Maybe shes thinking about Krystal, but what Amber was doing was nice. Hanging out with Sulli to keep her occupied. I decide to talk to her since no one else said anything.

"So Sulli, how long have you known Krystal?"

She looks to me"since grade school" her expression saddens

"Wow thats a long time." Hmmm where do I go from here? Should I ask her about yesturday? No its not my business. I shouldn't. Mentioning Krystal would make her sad. Stupid. 

"What do you like to do?"

"I like to cook and shop."

Her answers are short and to the point. "What are you doing this weekend?"

"I'm most likely going to visit Krystal. Other than that nothing really." I think she just needs something to help her loosen up a bit.

"Well we are going to show Amber around town and just hang out. Why dont you join us."

"Sure" Yes! She agreed.Then an idea popped in my head.

"Hey guys." Everyone stopped and looked at me. "I have an idea"

"What is it?" Amber asked.

"Since we are planning to take you around town. Why dont we go out for a picnic while we're at it? "

"Sounds great! We can all pitch in for food." Henry said. 

"Yeah. Who wants to bring what?" Key asked.

"Well since there's 9 of us. We can split into pairs." Amber suggested.

"We can get drinks" Luna and Victoria said together. 

"Suzy and I can bring snacks like chips or fruit." Henry gave Suzy a high five.

"Key and I can bring dessert" Onew smiled. "Oh yeah the best part!" Key exclaimed.

"Then I guess that leaves you, and me to the main dish. You dont mind do you?" I hope she doesn't feel like shes forced to do this.

"No I dont mind at all." She smiles to me. "Do you guys like sandwiches?" 

"We love it!" We all said together which brought a big smile to her face. She's really pretty when she smiles.

"Great then we can all meet at the park around noon. Eat and head out to play in the city! " I said.

I looked at Sulli her faced seemed happier. Which made me happy.

 

Sulli POV

 

It was really nice of Minho to invite me to join everyone to their outting this weekend.

"Do you want to come to my house Saturday morning and help me make the sandwiches?" I asked him. "Or i could go to your house?"

"I can just go to your house instead. And I'll bring all the stuff for the sandwiches, so all you have to worry about is making them." He's such a gentleman.

"Okay but at least let me help with the cost of the food. And I wont take 'no' for an answer." I told him.

"Ok deal." He smiled to me.

 

Amber POV

 

Sulli and Minho seem to be hitting it off. I bet theyre going get together and they dont even know about it yet. Hehe. 

"Wait we all have partners except you Amber. Are you trying to cheat us with you laziness?" Key complained.

"You got me Key. I really thought I was going to get away with doing nothing and just showing up for food." I smirk. He glares at me. Sometimes he can be too serious and take my sarcasm the wrong way. "Im just kidding Key. I'll bring utensils and blankets for us to sit on. Maybe some music." He smiles.

 For the rest this week things were a lot calmer than Monday. But occasionally there would be some girls, I think they call themselves fangirls, who would always greet me in the morning and some of them follow me. At first I thought it was weird. But as long as they dont bother me I dont mind. Other people have come up to me complementing on my courage to stand up to Kai. Speaking of which I havent seen that Kai guy since Monday either. I heard from some people that he got suspended for causing trouble after the lunch room incident. Ha serves him right.

Every day of this week Sulli would go visit Krystal and I would tag along. This was also a good chance to check up on hyung. I did talk to Krystal but it was simple talk like 'hows it going?', 'what happened during school? ', or what did you do today?' Just stuff like that. And its always the same answers between the both of us. 

It's Friday.  I love Fridays my favorite days of the week. Like the past few days. Sulli and I went to the hospital, today we stopped at a bakery to get some sweet bread."Hey Sulli. You can go ahead and see Krystal. I'm going to see hyung." 

"Okay."

I went to front desk and asked the lady if hyung was available.  Luckly he just took his lunch break and she said I would find him in the lunch room. Sure enough he was there. 

I run up behind him "Hey dino-hyung!" 

"Hey llama-dongsaeng" we both laughed. "Whats up?"

"Sulli's here to visit Krystal and I decided to tag along. I bought some sweet bread for you at a nearby bakery." I gave him the bag of bread.

" Wow they smell so fresh and they're warm too! Thanks Amber!" He took one bread out and started eating it. "You know. Youve been here every day of this week and you always say youre here to check up on me. Are you sure thats the truth?" He grinned at me. 

I cant lie to this guy." I talk to Krystal a little bit after I visit you."

"And how is it going?" He stuffs his second bread in his mouth.

"Its ok I guess. We just do small talk. I dont know much about her still."

"Well she gets released tomorrow."

My face lit up. "Hyung you're a genius! Thanks!" And I walked off heading towards Krystal's room.

 "Youre welcome....wait what did I do?"

I open the door to Krystal's room and I see her watchng TV while eating some bread.

"Hi Krystal." I look around the room. "Where's Sulli?"

"She went to get drinks she said she'll be back."

"Good shes gone then." I say with a smile on my face. 

She looks at me. "What do you mean?" I walk over to her.

" I just got done talking to hyung. He said you get released tomorrow."

Her face brightens up "Finally! I get to leave this boring place."

"Yeah. Anyways I was wanting to know if you want to join me tomorrow in the city."

 

Krystal POV

 

"You mean like a date?"  I raised my eyebrows. Ive never been on a date before because when guys do ask me out I say 'no'.

"I wouldnt call it a date because Sulli will be there. And other people as well. He explained.

"What do you mean other people?" I asked him.

"Theyre just a group of friends that I made since I got here. Sulli has been hanging out with them too. So I could say its our group of friends." I was really quiet after he told me that. Ive shut people out for so long that I dont know how im going to be able to interact with them.

I think Amber noticed how much I was thinking about it."Hey listen. You dont have to talk to them if you dont want to. Sulli is there so you guys can stick together. I just wanted to you to be able to go out and enjoy yourself after being in here for so long."

I looked over to him. His eyes were sincere."Actually we could do it as a surprise for everyone"

"What do you mean? Surprise people that I dont even know?" Now Im confused.

"Well mainly surprise Sulli." He smiles to me. "She's planning to see you after our outting, but I thought why not you go see her?"

"That sounds like a good idea since she's visit me all week. Okay I'll go but only for her." I told him.

"Then its settled. We are all meeting at a park around noon so i'll ask your sister to come pick you up from here. You can go home change get ready or whatever. And ill pick up so we can go. How does that sound?" This guy is had this thing planned out well.

"It sounds great" I smiled to him.

"What sounds great?"

 

 

Two updates in one day, there's just so much to write! Whos that person? Whats going to happen with Minho and Sulli? And kryber? Thank you to my subscribers and commenters and all the other people who have read my story thus far. Hehe ^-^