Nerves

My heart belongs to you

Amber POV

Well the day has come. Last night I called Krystal if she could help pre-order the tickets for the amusement park, so that way we aren't waiting in line for a long time. Thankfully enough she was not only able to get us tickets, but she was able to get them on discount since her sister's friend works there. How convienient!

Minho and I are going on "our", his date. Hmmm...What should I wear? Pshhh what am I talking about it's not even a date for me, this is Minho and Sulli we're talking about. But it doesnt hurt to look good. Right? After getting myself to look decent I head to garage to use Donghae's car to pick up Minho and then girls who are both meeting at a cafe. It seems like Korea's legal driving age is different than in the states, so I'll be the driver for today. Which is fine since hyung is cool with me using his car.

I arrive to Minho's house honking the car to let him know that I'm here. By the looks of things I tell that he's really nervous when he approached the car wipping his clammy hands on his pants. "hehe.You nervous?" I asked him while drivng on our way to pick up the girls.

"Me? Nervous? No way. Haha...." Minho fiddled with his fingers looking out the window. Something tells me he hasn't been on a lot of dates recently. And he's starting to sweat. Sweating is just a no....

"Hey man it's okay to be nervous." I reassured him while keeping my eyes on the road. When we stopped at a red light thats when he opened up. "Argh! Amber I don't know if I can do this." He turned to me. "What if she doesn't like me in the end? And she only sees me as a friend?" I decided to pull over to the side of the road because this guy is about to lose it. *slap*

"Ow! What was that f-" He held his cheek. I let out a huge sigh. "Okay dude first off. Calm down. Second. Wipe your sweat, because you dont have any other clothes to change in." I handed him a napkin and he frantically wiped his face. "Third. I'm positive, without a doubt that Sulli likes you. I don't see why she wouldn't like you. Youre a nice guy with a good sense of humor, and a great personality. Not to mention, you're atheletic and girls totally go for that. I bet she's just as nervous as your are." I let everything sink in for him to understand. After a long silent moment he spoke up. "You're right. I just need to relax. Thanks Amber." I nodded to him. "Oh and one last thing." I added. "There's no way I'm turning back because we are already this far. So even if you did want to back out. You can forget that."

 "You know for a moment there if you were a girl, my heart might've fluttered from your words." He joked as he the AC.

"Shut up. You dork. Or else you're walking to meet them." We got back onto the road.

 

Sulli POV

 

Hmmmm.....Jeez. What am I going to do? I've been sitting at the cafe for a while, waiting for Suzy or someone to enter through the doors. But no one has come yet. I guess that's what happens when you arrived really early. I don't know what to do, this is my very first date, well double date. And it's with Minho!

*ring*ring*

I checked my phone. Thank God! Krystal is calling.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Sul. How are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm so nervous. What if i embarass myself infront of him? I spent literally 3 hours trying to figure out what to wear and everything. Even making sure my makeup is on point."  I said all at once.

"Hey. Chill out. You're on a double date so it's not like it's just the two of you. Do you know where you guys are going?"

"Emm... Not really. They said that it's a surprise." I answered. I wish I knew though...

"Well whatever it is, I'm sure it's going to be a lot of fun." Her voice sounded kind of down.

"Are you okay Krys? You sound different." I asked worriedly. I hope she isn't sick.

"Yeah I'm just really tired from this impossibly hard math homework. haha." She tried to make her voice sound more cheerful, but i wasn't convinced.

"Are you sure? I can come check on yo-"

"Sul it's okay. Really, I just need a break and possibly somthingto eat to re-energize myself." I saw Suzy walk in. "Alright then. Hey I got to go. I'll update you later tonight. Wish me luck! Have fun with your homework."

"haha Oh trust me I will. Good luck!" We hung up. Then Suzy walked up to me.

"Hey, you're early." Suzy greeted me. "And you look really pretty, Minho is going to be drooling over you." She winked.

I shyly put my head down so she wouldn't see me blush. "You think so?" I looked at her and she put a thumbs up with a smile. I starred at her andsaw that she looked really good as well. "You look pretty too Suzy."

She smiled. "Thanks. Are you nervous?"

Sigh. "You have no idea....I spent hours trying to look good. This is my first date. I have major butterflies right now."

"it's alright. That's normal. I haven't been on many dates either, so i can't really give any good tips. But my advice is that you enjoy yourself and just have fun with things. Minho's a great guy, so he will treat you right and make sure you're happy."

"Aren't you nervous too?"

She thought for a moment. "Ummm not really, Amber a nice guy to be around, so I think today is going to be fun." She gave me a smile. We heard the doors open and our dates had arrived. Phew...Here we go.

The guys saw us, and started to walk our way. With every step they came closer, I felt my heart beating faster. "Sorry we're late." Amber apologized while he and Minho took their seat across from us.

"So where are we going guys?" Suzy asked. Amber dug into his pockets bringing out four tickets."We are going to the amusement park!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~I'm alive! Sorry guys I havent updated in what seems like forever. Just a short update though... I hope you all had a good christmas or just a good holiday in general.