7 Take it slow...

I hate you yet I love you...

"So, this is where the famous Lee Min Ho eats?" Shin Hye wondered as they entered the private room that he booked. It was a room that could fit about four people with really luxurious designs and decorations around it and a plasma tv where the company could enjoy watching it as well. "It looks like a spa!" She claimed like a child in a candy store. Min Ho smiled looking at her candid reaction. One thing she could never hide was how she easily get impressed with her surrounding. She truly would appreciate it on a spot.

"Well... If I want time without people gawking or monitoring how I would eat, this would be a choice." He explained. 

"That's just sad." She couldn't help but commented on him. He just raised his eyebrows to respond. Shin Hye sat accross him and somehow stared blankly at him. 

"Wae?" He asked feeling a tad uncomfortable. He felt she changed somewhat from how she was in a car after their last conversation. He felt a tad at ease as well as she seemed a bit tone down.

"Kenyang... I was wondering what made me that way back then... As I see you now, I felt nothing but pity you." She answered as she bit the end of her sunglasses. She looked like a cowboy talking in a saloon to Min Ho. As she tilted her head a little bit, her beautiful hair swayed to the side and MIn Ho could not help but notice that. "I mean... you can't even eat at least at a normal restaurant without having to have a private room. It's just sad."

'Why is everything that she is doing is so noticable to me?" He wondered. "Err.. Thank you?" He responded to that. "Let's order food first. Unless you want to hear my stomach making an album out of this hunger."He smiled at her as he grabbed the menu from the table.  He pushed the button that seemed to call the waitress to enter their room. The waitress tried hard to be professional but Shin Hye could see that she was excited to be able to serve Min Ho. Min Ho seemed to be ordering his favourite food and then he looked at Shin Hye who was looking through the menu as well, "What do you want?" He asked her softly.

"I'll just have the mango cheese cake and Latte Coffee please." She said sweetly to the waitress. 

"You sure?" He asked looking concern.

"Yeap." She answered as she nodded and then put her attention to her phone which was beeping.

*Beep *Beep*

Ill Woo: Thank you for today. I feel very happy.

Shin Hye: Gomawo for the treat hyung!

Ill Woo: Yah!!! Oppa is better. (Shin Hye snickered as she read this.)

Shin Hye: But I like you hyung better. *Send* *Re-read*

"Aishhh!! Jinjaaaaa!" She uttered aloud, then typing feverently.

Shin Hye: I meant calling you hyung. *Send*

*Beep*

Ill Woo: I like you better too. 

Min Ho observed her who was so focus with her texting someone. 'I hope it's not Ill Woo. He better give me time to work with her as well.'Min Ho felt his sense of competitiveness aroused. Shin Hye had a regretful expression on her face as if she had wronged someone. "Gwenchana?" He asked. She lifted her face and looked at him slightly confused.

"Neh?" She said, "Oh.. nothing I wrongly typed something. I might have accidentally confessed unintentionally to someone." She said as she waited for Ill Woo's text. 

"Do you do that often?" He asked as he sipped the warm lemony water served for them. 

"Well... who hasn't?" She laughed it off. "When you're excited and texting, you tend to do a typo here and there." She explained. "I hope my chingu won't get it wrong." She then reached for her glass to drink the lemon water being served.

"Is it Ill Woo?" Min Ho couldn't contain his curiousity anymore. Shin Hye nearly spurted her water but she maintained it well but ended up coughing. Min Ho immediately stood up and got to her side and offer her his handkerchief. 

"Thank you." Shin Hye said as she wiped excess water from and nose. 

"Sorry, I shouldn't have asked." Min Ho apologized as he sat on his chair. 

"Neh... It is him." She said as she smiled at him.

"Do you two often meet one another?" He asked.

"Isn't he your bestfriend? Wouldn't he tell you?" She tried to not give a direct answer.

"Not all is shared. Certain stuff is better to keep it to yourself." He answered as he leaned closer to the table. Shin Hye blinked for a bit and smiled as she nodded in agreement. 'Especially if it's you... I want to keep you for myself.' "Do you also tell Jenny everything?" He asked turning the conversation around.

"Not all is shared. Certain stuff is better to keep it to yourself." She repeated his words. Min Ho laughed in agreement and he found her quite witty when responding certain things. 

Their food arrived, Shin Hye was excited to see how beautifully decorated her cake was and the aroma of her latte coffee was really relaxing. "MMMMM...." She inhaled the smell of her latte coffee. Min ho was mesmerized. He felt like she was shooting for a coffee commercial.

"That advertisement would sell well." He complimented. Shin Hye was confused at first as she looked at him and creased her eyebrows until she realized that he meant it was her smelling the latte coffee. 

"Yah!!!" Shin Hye protested. "Eat now! You said you were hungry," She instructed as she smiled at him. 

"Arasso.." He said as he took his chopsticks and spoon. He sipped his soup. "Ahh... That's the best!" He said cheerfully.

"Now! That's the advertisement would sell well!" She said. Min ho laughed at her retort.

***********

"Thank you for accompanying me and sending me here and also saving my life." He said gratefully to Shin Hye as they have arrived to their gym and parked next to his car.

"It's alright. Surprisingly, I enjoyed it too." She admitted. She felt a tad lighter than usual whenever she met him.

"Shin Hye... can I say something and please, just listen to me first." He asked of her before he left.

Shin Hye seemed to contemplate about what he was going to say. It seemed that she had some idea of what it was going to be about. She inhaled deeply and nodded.

"I know, how difficult it was for you in the past because of me. I want to apologize that. In all honesty, I prayed that we would have projects together again and my prayer has been answered. I want to straigthen things between us." He said carefully. "I wish that we can be friends and be comfortable with one another. I know I can never make things right for what had happened in the past but I wish we can start over." He said.

Shin Hye pressed her lips together and looked at him softly. It was a sincere thought and apology which somehow warm her heart a little bit. She then slowly nodded and said, "Let's re-set everything then." She said softly. "It's time for a better life." She said. 

"Gomawo Shin Hye..." He thanked her for being very understanding in accepting a hard request.

*********

"Your meeting with the entire casts will be tomorrow. That would also be a briefing about the conference of your drama. Which will be after a few filming." His manager updated him. 

"Ara hyung!" Min Ho answered chirply and also nervously. He was excited to be able to see the entire casts again and especially Shin Hye who promised him that she will begin their realtionship as friends again. 'There's hope!  He thought to himself.

"So don't be late! It'll be around 2 in the afternoon." His manager reminded him.

***********

*Phone rang*

"Yobuseyawwww!" Shin Hye answered lazily while her eyes were stuck looking at the television. She was enjoying the show 'Hello Counselor".

"Shin Hye -Yah! Don't be late for meeting tomorrow at the R Hotel for briefing." Her manager said. 

"Arassoyo! It's at 2 right?" She asked for confirmation. As she forked a cubed watermelon and stuffed it into .

"Nope! You need to stop at Chunnie to do your hair and stuff." His manager told her.

"Waeee? Can't I just dress the way I want to?" She pleaded.

"Nope! Be at Chunnie around after lunch immediately." He instructed her.

"Fine! Bye!" She then ended the call.  

****************

Shin Hye arrived on time for Eonnie Chunnie to dress her up like she was his barbie doll. He was already waiting for her at his saloon door step anticipating her arrival. Shin Hye just gave him a bored look as she knew the first thing he would do was to comment on what she was wearing.

"What in the world is THAT thing?" He screeched when he saw her wearing a three-quarter baggy jeans and grey shirt with a cap on top of her head.Shin Hye mouthed him mocking what he was saying.

*smack*

"Yahhh!! Eonnieeee!" Shin Hye squeeled as she massaged her upper arm where Eonnie Chunnie hit her. 

"Seriously! Don't start on me! I think I am PMS-ing today" He tried to look as serious as he could but only incited Shin Hye to laugh her head off. "Ahh.... Jinja.. Uri Youja! Seriously." He whined as he went to find things he needed to put on Shin Hye. "Here! Go get changed." He handed Shin Hye a lady fitted shirt and skinny jeans with a pair of brown pumps to go with. 

As Shin Hye changed, Eonnie Chunnie prepared for her hair styling. "She is rather well behaving than usual today." He wondered.

"I think she is slowly changing. Her teen angst phase is cooling down a bit lately. Thank goodness." Her manager said.

"Okay.. Your barbie is ready!" Shin Hye said as she sat on the chair which Eonnie Chunnie prepared. 

"Alright then!" Eonnie Chunnie went to work on her face. "Hmm!" He stared at her for a bit tilting his head from left to right and right to left which made Shin Hye felt uncomfortable.

"I followed your diet, OKAY!!!! I haven't any breakouts yet!" Shin Hye shrilled at him as she felt pressurised being stared at. "AND I am not entering Miss World pageant!" She continued blurting non-sense hoping Eonnie CHunnie would say something.

"Yah! Crazy Old Grandma! I am merely assessing what to do with your hair! Aish..." Eonnie Chunnie grunted angrily. He then tied up her hair as he already had an inspitration of what to do and started to work on her make up first." So much for MIss- I-Wanna-get-married-at-23! You already scared all the candidates away with your banshee like screaming!" As he put on her eye shadow. 

"Yah... Eonnie..." She protested.

"Barbie never talks back!" Eonnie Chunnie shut her up as he placed the blusher stick to to tell her to be quite. Shin Hye was too lazy to answer him back so she decided to just keep quite and let him play with her face and her hair. 

************

Min Ho tapped his foot non-stop since he arrived at the hotel.

They were briefed two days ealier, he remembered how Shin Hye looked pretty even though she was in her simple outfit. She had her cap on and he noticed her complexion was getting much better and she was glowing. Could it because she had made peace with her inner-self? Shin Hye looked happier and he couldn't stop saying it to himself how beautiful she had gotten.

*Beep*

Min Ho: You look nice today :D

Shin Hye: Jugule? Jinja! >: { 

Min Ho then looked up at her and she gave him an angry look but Min Ho just simply winked at her when nobody was looking. She rolled her eyes at him but ended up smiling.

*Beep* 

Shin Hye: Thank you anyway! You look well rested. 

Min Ho smiled at Shin Hye's effort in trying to compliment him. 

"Good Afternoon, everyone! Thank you for sparing us  your busy time. We will make this short and simple. First our lead couple. Lee Min Ho-ssi and Park Shin Hye-ssi, I hope you can show your compassion as lover on the stage. Things like linking arm, holding hand and looking at each other lovingly if possible, yes?" Said the managing director as he first looked at Min Ho and then, Shin Hye. Min Ho tried to catch looking at her and he could see that she was looking at him at the corner of her eyes.

'Look here! Look here!' He chanted in his heart. His prayer was answered, she glanced at him who was smiling at her as she knew he was excited to the fact that they got to act out as lover, SHin Hye scrunched her face and then quickly pretended to look back at her itineries. Min Ho's heart bloomed. He liked how they were at that moment. 

"Neh?" He heard her voice entering the VIP room, clearly she was responding to someone talking. "Neh, I understand PD-nim." There was the PD who was informing her probably about how they should enter the hall later like they did with him earlier. 

"So your seat will be next to Lee Min Ho-Ssi." PD-nim told him. Shin Hye tried to hide her surprise seeing him already smiling at her since he saw her entered.

"Ah... Neh..." Shin Hye bowed at the PD and then sat next to him. He could hear her inhaled in nervously. The usually confident, Shin Hye looked rather nervous.

"Are you nervous?"He asked as he looked at her who tried very hard to avoid his gaze and smiled shyly. 'What was that? Is she being shy all of the sudden?'

"Eo? Mulassoyo... I was alright last night but somehow... When the managing director asked us to stage a romantic couple, I'm nervous if I could not translate it later." She opened up.

"Don't worry! You can do it!" He tried to be supportive. "Do you want some water?" He offered. She shook her head slowly. 

"I'l be fine." She said, she then kept quiet and just fiddled with her phone while Min Ho would interject talking to the others in the room.

"Noona!" Min Hyuk called her. "Noona!" Shin Hye didn't her him as she was focussing too much on her anxiety.

She felt Min Ho touched her arm. She turned to face him blankly and Min Ho pouted to indicate at Min Hyuk's direction. She slowly turned her head to Min Hyuk.

"Yah! Noona!" Min Hyuk called her again. She then responded with her expression, questioning him of what was his intention of calling him. He then handed her a lollipop, "It's from hyung." Shin Hye face lit up. "He said that you might need your energy." Min Hyuk told her as he smiled. Min Ho who watched the entire scene felt very jealous of that act.

"Yay!!! Yong Hwa remembered! Gomawo Min Hyukkie. Tell Yong Hwa I am very thankful." She said feeling excited.

She then opened up the wrapper of her chupa chup and it in . She seemed to be lifted in a better mood and she was texting someone on her phone. Min Ho guessed it could be Yong Hwa that she was texting. He felt jealous but he didn't want to show it to her. He tried hard to act non-chalant and just talked with the rest of the group. Shin Hye would interject whenever necessary. 

*Beep*

Shin Hye: Yong Hwa-Nie!!!! Gomawo <3<3<3 

She then took a picture of herself with her lollipop and sent it to him. Min Ho wanted so much to see that picture that Shin Hye took. She might look cute.

Yong Hwa: Gwenchana Shin Hye-yah!!! Saranghae Chingu. Hwaiting! Be good my girl!

Shin Hye's smile widened as she read a very motivating text from her friend. Min Ho felt that someone had lit a fire in his heart. 

'Ottoke? I don't want her to slip away!' He pretended not noticing Shin Hye next to him. 

"Alright! Let's enter the hall now." The managing assistant announced. Everyone stood up and gathered as they slowly exited the room. Shin Hye was last to exit as she didn't want to walk together with Min Ho. She just needed the time with herself to calm down. She looked for tissue in her purse and wrappe the remaining lollipop with it and put them inside her purse. She straightened herself and then put up a dazzling smile as she walked out.

The entire event was a success, both of them managed to execute a romantic couple image. Min Ho didn't waste the chance to enjoy holding her, he loved the skinship he could have with her that day, Shin Hye accepted his act well too as she was also immersed in her role. He noticed that Choi Jin Hyuk was also responding to her charm well which made him felt like he wanted to kidnapped her and keep her at his home just for him to look at, to play with, to live with. 

***************

Shin Hye was preparing things for their leave at their next scene.

*Beep*

Min Ho: I like seeing you happy nowadays.

Shin Hye: What in the world are you talking about? Are you drunk?

Min Ho: More like suffocated.

Shin Hye: I am sure the hospital is nearby. Have a date with a doctor. You'll be sorted out.

Min Ho: No matter how you tried to be ignorant about this... You make me smile.

Shin Hye: >:P

Min Ho laughed as he found that his teasing got into Shin Hye. Shin Hye seemed much different nowadays, he didn't know wether it was because she was embodying her character or she really changed but he liked the subtle Shin Hye. 

************

"Shin Hye-Yah! You seemed happier nowadays" Eonnie Chunnie pointed out.

"I feel much better nowadays." She answered him as she looked through her phone. 

"Gwenchana?" Eonnie Chunnie suddenly asked.

"Eo?" Shin Hye didn't understand him first.

"You and ... ohum..." He tried not to mention Min Ho's name as he was the sole witness of what had happened in the past.

Shin Hye looked down and fiddled with her fingers. She inhaled in deeply before she answered him,"I think it's about time I let it go. We had a heart to heart talk and decide to start over." She sighed after she responded to him. 

Eonnie Chunnie turned her styling chair around to face him. He held her shoulders and stared at her seriously, "Baby!" He then used one hand to lift her chin to look at him. "Please be careful with him! I don't want you to get hurt. You know that I love you!" He said to her.

Shin Hye nodded and smiled at him, "I promise, I will be careful and not careless." She told him. "It's enough getting hurt once."

"That's my girl. Beside, if he was really into you, he wouldn't have girlfriends in the past." Eonnie Chunnie tried to reason her. 

Shin Hye looked hurt being reminded of his past romances. Eonnie Chunnie was right anyway, "Majayoo, he would have truly waited for me." She supported his theory. "I'll just enjoy my time here and make a success to this drama. " She said cheerfully. 

*********

*Beep*

Min Ho: Your lips were soft. What lip balm did you use? 

He was finding reason to contact her as she rarely initiate any talking or texting with him. She would look cheerful and approachable in front of the rest but when they are on their alone time, unlike any others she would keep quiet as if avoiding any contact with him. 

"Aish... Why hasn't she answered yet?" Min Ho held his phone in his hand. It has been ten minutes and there was no respond. "She must be very busy." Min Ho decided to take a walk around their area while waiting to be called for his next scene. 

"Haahahhahaha! Majayo!!!! Min Hyuk-kie. Kege..." He heard  a hearthy laughter and trailed it. He knew it was hers. Then he saw her sitting with Min Hyuk, Kim Woo Bin and Hyung Sik at the picnic table near their cafeteria area.  She was munching some rice rolls as she was talking and joking with them. Min Ho felt jealous. 

"How come she can freely sit with them and talk and enjoy her time but not with me?" He asked himself. 

"Hyung! Min Ho Hyung!" Hyung Sik called him out. He was discovered. "Here!" He waved at him to call him up.

Shin Hye turned her head around to see him. She  was indifferent and smiled at him as he passed them by. Min Ho stood up next to Hyung Sik, "You guys seemed to be enjoying yourself here?" He monitored Shin Hye who was sitting closely with Min Hyuk. He felt jealous. 

"Come sit here,"Hyung Sik offered. Min Ho fitted himself in and he was sitting in front of Shin Hye who avoided his gaze as much as she could. She tried to look natural about it but it ticked Min Ho that she was playing the-ignore- Min Ho- game.  He kicked her leg. 

"Ouch!" Min Hyuk shouted. "Yahhh... duguuuuu?" Min Hyuk asked.

"Wae?" Shin Hye turned to Min Hyuk.

"Someone kicked me." Min Hyuk looked at each one of them, inspecting their faces and Shin Hye immediately knew it was MIn Ho that she eye-balled him. MIn Ho face was red.

"Sorry, Min Hyuk-kie!" Min Ho apologized. "I was shifting my leg." He lied.

"Your leg must be realllllyyyy long!!!" Shin Hye bursted out and then laughed which followed by the rest. He liked seeing her cheery self. She looked really beautiful. 

Slowly one by one left the table as they were called. Shin Hye was still munching her kimbap. Min Ho stared at her.

"Do you want some?" She offered him her kimbap. Min Ho came closer and ate it from her hand. "Yah!" She scolded him. "You could have used your own hand." She dissed him.

"I'm tired Shin Hye- yah... " He lied as he smiled. Shin Hye rolled her eyes on him. "Shin Hye, are you avoiding me?" He asked.

Shin Hye focused herself on her food and playing with it, she exhaled and shrugged. "Mulassoyo... I am just being careful." She then looked up at him and smiled. "Just be understanding... Oppa."

Min Ho's expression lit up. He liked the idea that Shin Hye called him Oppa. "Eonji?" He asked.

"I thought it'd be nice and respectful too." Shin Hye explained.

"It'd be nice if there's feeling to it." He tried to incite.

"There is..." She said, Min Ho became alert and looked at her in excitement. "The feeling of respect between siblings." She smiled as she stuffed yet another kimbap.

Min Ho's expression was crestfallen when he heard her declared that she looked at him as a big brother. "Do you really mean that?" He asked for assurance.

"A friendship can be like siblings isn't it?" She asked rethorically.

"You're right but it can evolve..." He tried to stick to his point.

"Let's just take one step at a time shall we?" She suggested as she said it carefully.

"Ara..." Min Ho agreed softly. 

Min Ho was called for his scene. Shin Hye pulled out her phone. She checked her phone.

Ill Woo:How are you doing there? Are you enjoying your time?

Shin Hye: Hyungie~~~~ *O* I am sooo tired.. I need sleep.

She took a picture of her feeling sleepy and send it to him.

Ill Woo: Kyoptta Uri Sleeping beauty! Don't forget to rest okay?

Shin Hye smiled reading such thoughtful texts from Ill Woo. 

 

"I wish she would get excited about my text that way..." Min Ho said to himself as he spied on her from afar. 

 

What do I need to do ...

I want to win you back...

I miss your smile...

I miss your everything...

I want you to be my everything...

 

Let me be...

I am still scared...

I don't want to get hurt again...

Let's take this slowly...

Let the fate work for us...

 

P/s: The zombie is up and about... click clacking her keyboard. I hope you enjoy it.