13 You are my destiny...

I hate you yet I love you...

Min Ho wore his casual clothes as he didn't want to over exert his look. He chuckled as he remembered what his dearest love told him, that he would even look good in a rice sack. 'Kere... Shin Hye yah... You do feel jealous about this didn't you?' He thought as he straightened up his shirt before he left his room.  He checked his phone once again and of course, Shin Hye chose to ignore him whenever he over-reacted. He smiled though because he knew it was just him who would receive such treatment. He was brought to recall his night spent hanging out with Jin Hyuk a few nights back. A comforting conversation between two namjas.

Few nights back...

"Hyung... I am so puzzled by Shin Hye." Min Ho said as he sipped his coffee. He decided to hang out with Jin Hyuk hyung that night as he hadn't seen him for quite sometime.

"Are you guys together already?" Jin Hyuk asked as he also took a sip of his coffee latte. 

"For me we are but both of us never made it official." He said, "Well, she doesn't. I want to... so much. I want every man in this Earth knows that she belongs to me and only me." Min Ho said.

"Well, then... make it official." Jin Hyuk said as if it was the easiest thing to do.

"That's the thing hyung... She doesn't allow it yet." Min Ho pointed out.

"Wae?" Asked Jin Hyuk. "She is one tough cookie." He commented.

"Tell me about it." Min Ho whined. "I wanted so much to bring her to meet my parents and she would answer...

Shin Hye: But we are not officially together yet? We are just friends.

and I feel totally lost." Min Ho told him.

"Do you go to her house?" Jin Hyuk asked.

"Yes, I do. Her parents think that I am one of her good friends who hang around." Min Ho felt frustrated.

"Is it? You just have to be patient." Jin Hyuk advised him. "The rarest diamond is the hardest one to get." He winked. "Matta, does she still go out with Ill Woo?" 

"Ani.. She well.. More like I hinted to Ill Woo then Ill Woo went to see her to ask from her directly and she didn't deny. So, Ill Woo gets it. Besides, he's now trying to get Kimmy G's number. He saw her once and found her attractive." Min Ho smiled. 

"Arasso... That's what a namja does." Jin Hyuk agreed proudly. Min Ho cheered him on that.

 

"Oboji! Eomma! I am leaving now." He said softly. His parents knew how much he didn't want to go but in respecting and helping his parents to honour their promise, he went nevertheless.

"Be charming." His mom called out. Min Ho just smiled bitterly at her and walked out.

*****************

Shin Hye felt nervous. "Pabo! Why do I have to be nervous?" She hit her head. "Think of it as a play date." She convinced herself. She walked and smiled as she was greeted by the waitresses at the restaurant and went to the receptionist.

"Oh.. Dear.. Miss Park. Your guest is not here yet. Let me bring you to your private room." The hostess said as she led her the way to one of the private room. Shin Hye bowed and followed her. As she was seated, the hostess handed her the menu. "Would you like to order now? or wait with your guest?" She asked Shin Hye. 

"I think I shall wait for my guest. Where's the watercloset room?" She asked politely. 

"It's just outside down the hall, Miss Park." The hostess said. 

"Thank you." She replied. When the hostess went out, she checked for her phone. There were another 5 messages from Min Ho.

Min Ho: I am going for my date now. Don't be jealous.

Min Ho: Okay.. please be jealous a little bit. That way I know you have feelings for me.

Shin Hye chuckled when she read the second message.

Min Ho: I really don't want to go this date. I rather spy on you.

Shin Hye's chuckled turned to a soft laughter.

Min Ho: She has to be you right?

Shin Hye laughed at the idea that Min Ho hoped his date would be her.

Min Ho: Matta... You use your  real name for acting. I wished she was you.

Shin Hye laughed at Min Ho's never ending perseverance in hoping his date would be her.

"What seems to amuse you?" Said a deep voice which sounded quite familiar to her. Shin Hye looked up blankly.

"What? How?" Her eyes widened as she stood up and bow to her guest. "Oh my..." She was startled and could not believe her very eyes who her blind date was.

****************

Min Ho waited for about fifteen minutes in their private room. The girl he was supposed to meet had not arrived yet. He wasn't really bothered by it. In fact, if the girl was to bail out on him, it would have been much better. He hated to have to deal with another girl when he already felt a breath of air after the issue with Park Min Young. All he wanted to do was just to focus on Park Shin Hye. The woman who stole his heart a long time ago.

Min Ho: Odiya? I'm bored.

Shin Hye: I am here at the meet up and he is here already. So, I might not reply to you that often. 

Min Ho: Yah! I miss you. Is he that handsome?

Shin Hye: He could pass as your brother and he's more manly.

"Aish.. This girl she is such a tease! Ara.. I know your heart belong to me already. I'll let it pass." He said smiling at Shin Hye's attempt to make him jealous. 

He was getting bored waiting for the girl so he decided to call his father just to confirm if he was at the right place and at the right time.

"Oboji? The girl is not here yet? Am I at the right place?" Min Ho asked.

"Ah... Min Ho thank goodness you called. I was going to call you anyway. Her father just informed me. She cancelled the meet up. The girl apparently already has a boyfriend. Mainhe my boy." He said softly.

"Really? Oh... Thank goodness! That's a good news for me Oboji." Min Ho said cheerfully. "I'll just eat here and then I will have to make a stop at the office." 

"Alright then. There will be another set up if you want." His father .

"Andwe! No! No!" Min Ho protested as he thought of Shin Hye.

"Then, bring the girl to us. We need to know who this girl that you like so much." His father requested.

"I will Oboji." Min Ho promised. 

He called the hostess and told her the other party was not going to show up and he planned to order food. "I'll be back and I'll order then. I need to  go to the toilet first." He told the hostess. She nodded politely.

He went to the toilet and washed his hand as he checked his appearance. He smiled at his own reflection in the mirror. He thought of calling Shin Hye to tell her the good news and wanted to meet her up afterwards. After he washed his hand, he was brought to the the thought of the man whom Shin Hye claimed to be very manly and was really curious to find out how they were doing.

"Yobuseyo?" He asked. He was quite surprise that she answered his call as she claimed she would not reply any of his texts.

"Neh, Oppa?" She answered. Her voice seemed echo-ey. 

"Sorry to disturb your date but I am just excited to tell you she bailed out." Min Ho said as he left the toilet. "Odiya? Your voice is echoing." He asked out of curiousity. 

"I was in the toilet. and really? She bailed out.  I am so sorry to hear that." Shin Hye said. "You can ask your dad to set up for you some more." She chuckled at the end of the line.

"Yah! Why would I?" Min Ho protested. "By the way, he wants to meet you." Min Ho told her his father's request.

"Hmmm... We'll see." She answered lightly. 

"Eonji?" He asked for a prospective date.

"First, turn around," She requested.

"Yah! Is this another one of your pranks?" He scolded her.

"Just turn around," She said. 

"Aish... I am not.... Ouch!" Min Ho felt a sting on his shoulder as someone hit him. He turned around to see who it was." It's you. " He smiled foolishly as he saw Shin Hye was right behind him. She had a cute mischievous smile on her face and slowly covered as part of her habit. He ended the call and put his phone into his pocket. 

"You're meeting her here?" Shin Hye asked as she smiled sweetly at him.

"Yeap. Oboji set it up here." He said as he inspected his girl's beautiful look. "Yah! I told you to look ugly!" He said as he took off his jacket and tried to cover her up with it. She fought it of.

"Waegereee?" She pretended to be annoyed. "Uri Appa instructed me to look pretty. I am, afterall, a filial daughter. I will do as he say. " She .

"Aish.... When did you ever..." He pinched her smooth cheek. 

"Yah!" Shin Hye scolded him as she massaged her cheek.

"So who's your date?" He asked curiously. Shin Hye gave him a dreamy smile and sighed.

"He's handsome..." She uttered softly as if she was day dreaming about him.

"Yah! Don't make me kidnap you now." He warned her feeling jealous.

"Come... I want you to meet him." She said as she linked her arm with his. He protested and stopped them from walking.

"Why would I want to meet him?" He pouted. "I don't want to witness him taking my girl away."

"That's why you have to meet him. So that you will know what you are against with." She teased more as she dragged him. Min Ho hesitantly followed her. 

"Wait! Let me tell the hostess that I am moving to your room." He told Shin Hye. He deliberately held her hand so that she wouldn't leave him behind and he wanted to enter the room with a statement that Shin Hye belonged to him. After informing the hostess, he turned to Shin Hye. "Kaja! Let's meet this handsome man who will be my contender." They both walked to the room and entered. Min Ho saw the back of the person. He looked tough and well build hidden in the smart persona of his suit. He could be a business man or conglemorate son or a highly careered man. 

"Oppa!" Shin Hye called  the man filled with her aegyo as she hurried to the table. The man seemed to have a friendly gesture towards her. Min Ho eyes widened in anger. 

'Didn't she just met him? How could she get this close to him? Does she really like him that much?'  Min Ho thought furiously. His guard was up and so was his jealousy.  He slowly walked. He was not that ready to face Shin Hye's blind date but he was curious of who he was.

"I hope you don't mind my friend joining in?" She said cutely as her eyes were observing Min Ho's dark expression. She then stuck her tongue out at him.

"Kere? Ara..." The man said as he turned to see who Shin Hye was looking at.

"Hyung?" Min Ho said in confusion. He couldn't believe who he was seeing. "Yah.... Shin Hye!!!!" He scolded her as he pointed at her pretending to be angry. 

Jin Hyuk laughed as he finally understood that Shin Hye had pulled another prank towards Min Ho and played with his over-board jealousy boyfriend-to-be or already a boyfriend to Min Ho's mind. Shin Hye laughed happily when she knew she successfully pulled Min Ho's finger on this one. 

"How did this happen? I thought you said you were on a blind date?" Min Ho asked Shin Hye. 

"I am." She answered wiping the tears of the corner of her eyes.

"We are." Jin Hyuk answered him. 

"I knew it.. she purposely won't tell me who it was." Min Ho assumed as he sat next to Shin Hye.

"She didn't know either." Jin Hyuk explained. 

"Eo?" Min Ho was confused.

"Really... I didn't know. The moment he entered, I went blur," Shin Hye explained to Min Ho. 

"Won't your father inform you first?" Min Ho asked her. 

" Appa gave me the name only, Kim Tae-Ho." She told Min Ho.

"That's my birth name." He told Min Ho. 

"What a small world indeed..." Min Ho said. They all laughed as the turnout of the event was rather memorably hilarious to all of them. 

"Shall we order food? I am so famished." Shin Hye told the two men. 

*******************************

"What are the odds that was happening?" Min Ho said as he buckled his seat. Shin Hye buckled hers as well as they entered his car. 

"I know right?" She said as she laughed remembering how funny it was that day. "Who would have thought, my dad knew Jin Hyuk Oppa's father." She said in disbelieved.

"Shin Hye... I need to stop at my office first and I want to bring you somewhere." He told her.

"Where?" She asked.

"It's a surprise." He answered as he smiled at her. She was a bit hesitant but she nodded.

******************

"Yah!" Shin Hye protested Min Ho as he held her hand really tightly. "I am not ready for this." She exclaimed feeling nervous. Both of them were standing in front of the door of Min Ho's home.

"You will never be!" He told her relaxingly. "It would take forever for you to be ready. " He tried hard to keep her from loosening his grip. She kept on squirming.

"Duguseyo?" Came a voice from the door being peeked open. It was his mother. "Min Ho yah! You could have opened the door yourself." She said softly.

"I could but this person need to be held with both of my hands. " He pouted his lips at Shin Hye who immediately stopped squirming as his mother came out to greet them. She suddenly turned into a proper princess in front of his mother.

"Kyaaa... Annyeonhaseyo dear." His mother greeted her warmly and feeling quite excited as she was able to finally meet the girl Min Ho love.

"Annyeonhaseyo Omonim. Park Shin Hye imnida." She introduced herself.

"Aigooo.. Why are we greeting here. Come in." Her mother invited in excitedly.

To Min Ho's excitement, Shin Hye was apparently a very shy woman whom he didn't get to see as she kept close to him and hid behind him. He liked it. It made him feel that he needed to protect her as her man. His mother seemed to run inside. Min Ho brought her to the living room. 

"Yah!" Shin Hye was worried as she sat and looked at him with a begging expression as she was nervous. 

"Don't worry! They will love you." He said to calm her down as he sat next to her and held her hand tightly. Her hand became really cold as she was anxious. 

"So, this is the girl that my boy has been proudly telling me about." His father entered as he smiled at Shin Hye. "My boy... She is very beautiful." He complimented Shin Hye.

Shin Hye stood up and bowed. "Annyeonhaseyo Obonim. Park Shin Hye imnida." She said nervously. 

"Don't worry dear. Just sit down." He said in a friendly manner as he sat in front the both of them. 

Shin Hye sat timidly and shyly as this was her first time ever meeting a parents of a man who has infatuation on her. She has met a lot of her boy-friends' parents before but they are just friends and she would not feel any pressure about it as there wouldn't be that expectation of her to be her best. 

His mother sounded busy in the kitchen which made Shin Hye felt burdoned. She stood up and bowed. "I-I'll help Omoni in the k-kitchen,"She stammered. Min Ho smiled seeing his confident girl feeling nervous. His father nodded smiling. 

"Let me show you where the kitchen is." Min Ho offered as he took her hand which made Shin Hye refused as they were in front of his father. 

"Don't be shy child. Min Ho rarely show genuine interest in girls." His father tried to comfort her.

"Eo? Neh..." She said softly. As hey walked to the kitchen, "Ottoke... ottoke..." She said nervously. 

"Relax... I can tell they love you." Min Ho tried to sooth her nervousness. He stopped for a bit which made her bumped into his chest. He held her on the shoulder and lifted her chin so that she would see him in the eyes, "Thank you." He said smiling. Shin Hye who was really nervous blinked at him confused. "For being supportive and being yourself. I am the happiest now." He confessed. Shin Hye felt warm inside her heart, she couldn't help but smile seeing how happy Min Ho was at that time.

****************

*Beep*

Min Ho: Dearest love, Oppa is tired. I need you

*Beep*

Shin Hye: Dearest Oppa, your love is also tired. I'll think about needing you later. :P

Min Ho smiled receiving Shin Hye's shy lovable texts from her. She was slowly warming up to the idea of their relationship and was not as awkward as she was before in replying his text with loving thoughts. She was scared at first but after her meet with his parents, she slowly began to accept the fact that Min Ho really wanted her in his life. He fell deeply in love with the new affectionate Shin Hye of his.

"Get ready for your next scene, Min Ho-ssi." Said the assistant PD. He was at the Gangnam Blue scene filming his movie to be released end of this year. She was busy with her movie as well but hers will finish up soon which made Min Ho jealous at the idea of her being free soon but he knew that her World Tour would be coming up which meant they wouldn't be able to see each other a lot of time but despite that he was content. He knew their love would last long and to him it would mean forever. If their feelings began long before they got together, it meant that they would last long.

***************

*Beep*

Shin Hye: Yayy! Today marks the last day filming. I miss Nori and Bonji.

Min Ho: Yah! Don't rub it in my face. You only miss them? What about me? T.T

Shin Hye: I can miss you too.. :P

"Aishh!! This youja chingu of mine!"Min Ho hissed. He couldn't contain himself as he missed her so much. They were not able to fit their schedule to see one another for almost two months now since she was at the peak of finishing her filming and he was busy with cfs shot and filming and went back and forth to Shanghai and China. He, then, decided to call her.

"Odieya?" He asked as soon as he heard her answered his call.

"Still at the filming site. We are finishing off soon, Oppa." She answered cheerfully.

"I miss you terribly. It's hard just hugging Shin Hye pillow." He said displaying his dissatisfaction in his voice.

"Eo?" Shin Hye retorted.

"I miss you so much that I began to imagine the pillow I have with me is you, nowadays." He admitted shyly.

"Yah... Oppa... Even though... I don't do such a thing." She was weirded out by him.

"What can I do? It's your fault." He blamed her as he chuckled.

"Oppa... do what I do... I just think that we are going to meet soon, so I meet you in my dreams." She explained her method of how she relieved her feelings whenever she missed him. 

"I can't do that. I want you here." He demanded like a little child.

"Shin Hye-ssi... your king awaits you." Min Ho heard someone called her.

"Yah! Who is your king?" He got jealous.

"Aish... It's Yoo Yeon Suk Oppa... We are going to film remember." She reminded him.  "Oppa... I have to go now. Let's try to free our time soon." She told him as she ended the call.

"Hyungggg~~~~ Why does it have to be like this?" He whined at his manager who had became quite aware of his budding relationship with Shin Hye. 

"Aish... At least you both are top stars and understand your situation. It's good that way." Manager Han reasoned with him.

"Maybe I should get married soon." Min Ho thought out loud.

"Yah! You're going for enlistment soon." His manager reminded him. "Besides, she is still on the rise. Let her have her full potential first." Manager Han told him. 

"You're right! But I want people to know she is mine." He retorted again.

"I think you practically tell people around you that she is yours. You even shamelessly hinted it in your fanmeet videos. Sigh... You're a sick puppy in love in deed." His manager told him.

Min Ho smiled foolishly at his manager. He was happy to know that people would know that he and Shin Hye belong to one another.

What made him happier was that some of their fanclubs did wish for them to be together.

*****************************

****Article News:********

Lee Min Ho among many actors enlisted have finished his enlistment.

Seoul - In an interview, the actor Lee Min Ho who had completed his two years enlistment told Seoul Korea Top News that he would be back into acting. He talked about considering getting married anytime soon,as he claimed he is ready to be a family man anytime soon. We wonder who is the candidate to be his wife?

 

**** Special Interview Live, SBS The Real Man Show. Starring: Lee Min Ho ****

"Welcome to SBS, The Real Man Show." Yoo Jae Suk greeted the audience. "As you can see today, there are many ladies in the house for this show. What you see here isn't even half of what could enter here. We will show you the clip we took earlier on. But before that, today's topic is about, Male Celebrity God and their thought about marriage."

*A clip showing a long line of women and some with their man lining up to take chance to enter to Yoo Jae Suk show that day.*

"We will reveal later who is the hallyustar that cause this wave... Ani... the tsunami in fact."Yoo Jae Suk continued. The audience clapped and cheered loudly.

* A clip is played of the guest with his face severely blurred only his voice could be heard saying, "Annyeonhaseyo everyone, it is nice to be here and to meet Yoo Jae Suk in person. Please be well and healthy throughout the year."*

"As you can see, he is a very thoughtful man, a very sought after actor with a face that will melt any woman's heart. He is the number one man in women's list of wanting to marry him. He is...." The camera zoomed to Lee Min Ho.

"Anyeonhaseyo everyone, Lee Min Ho imnida." He bowed politely and smiled shyly. The audience went crazy shouting and screaming his name.

"It is impossible not to know him. He is well known for a lot of very successful dramas and movies. He has been quiet for two years due to his enlistment duty but that does not reduce his popularity. In fact, he is still in deman nowadays." Yoo Jae Suk continued to introduce him.

*Clip from various dramas and movies of his were played.*

"Yah.... So how are you Lee Min Ho-ssi?" Yoo Jae Suk began his interview.

"I am fine and as you can see has become a bit darker." Lee Min Ho answered politely. "How about you? I heard your wife recently gave birth to your second child? Congratulations."

"Ah... Thank you... Thank you.." Yoo Jae Suk thanked him happily. "Now, talking about children. I heard you are interested in having daughters based on your previous articles."

"Ah... Neh... I think daughters will take care of their parents well in the future. As I said back then, I, myself, am a man and I feel guilty of not able to be there for my parents but they know as a man we go out to find food to put on the table and my mother told me to work hard for my future family." Min Ho explained in details.

"Are you in a hurry to get married Lee Min Ho-ssi?" Yoo Jae Suk asked.

"To be honest, it is something I have been waiting since I first met her." Min Ho tried to answer in the most unobvious way.

"Are you saying that you already have a girlfriend?" Yoo Jae Suk asked surprised with Min Ho sudden confession. 

"Neh. You see, she is a big fan of yours and before this I cannot tell the media as she made me promise to only confess when I am in your show." Min Ho chuckled shyly.

"Wahhhhh...." Yoo Jae Suk was in for a big surprise. "This is .. daebak... I am honoured." Yoo Jae Suk bowed at Min Ho. "Tell your girlfriend I am highly honoured." He was very thankful that he was chosen to release a big news such as this seeing that Lee Min Ho is a big actor in their industry. "But, didn't you also said in the past you wanted to get married when you are 35 years old?"

"Neh... It was before she and I confirmed. I thought, that's the maximum amount of time I needed to sweep her feet off but fate is on my side and I decided not to wait any longer and I'd like to have a family soon with her." He explained his reasons.

"Then, is it okay if I ask further about this lucky young woman?" Yoo Jae Suk requested.

"Neh.. but let me be clear, first of all, I am the lucky person. She is a wonderful woman for me." Min Ho told the truth.

"Wah... No wonder you are number one man chosen for marriage in our country. You are very romantic."Yoo Jae Suk claimed.

"Aish... No way..."Min Ho said humbly. "You are praising me too much" He said shyly.

"So, is she a celebrity as well?" Yoo Jae Suk asked him in a serious mode.

Min Ho shifted his seat comfortably and cleared his throat. As he was slowly about to reveal her, his heart beat fast than usual. It's a huge moment for them and he bore the responsibility to tell the world of their decision, "Neh." He answered smiling widely.

"Is she new to the industry?" Yoo Jae Suk asked further.

"No... She is what we can say a veteran in our industry already." He answered.

"Eo?" Yoo Jae Suk uttered with a suspenseful look. "Sulma... Are you marrying your sunbae?" 

"Neh... For her experience she is the sunbae to me." He tried hard to not reveal as much. 

Yoo Jae Suk laughed as he pointed to his fellow crew member at the scene with them. "Look at them! They are curious to know." Min Ho joined their laughter as well. "Aish.. Min Ho -ssiii You really know how to keep your secret. Let's keep the suspense longer. How long have you been in your relationship with her?"

"Well...We officially meet each others' parents back in 2014, it's 2017 now, but I knew her longer. Back in 2009. We worked together back then. Then we met again in 2013 for another work project." He tried to disguise as much as possible.

"So, you've worked twice with her and knew her back in 2009? She's your sunbae... You don't mind a noona?" Yoo Jae Suk asked.

"Noona?" Min Ho looked at him surprised. "Oh... She's younger than me. She debuted as a child actress." Min Ho hinted more.

"Wahh..... Then we can narrow to all child actresses you've worked with and all with the h..." Yoo Jae Suk stopped and looked at Lee Min Ho with a sly smile. "I know who she is right?" Yoo Jae Suk said as if there was a light bulb right on top of his head as he figured out who it was already. Min Ho nodded smiling. "Wah... This is no joke!!!!" Yoo Jae Suk clapped his hand and gave Min Ho a standing ovation. "It's no joke I tell you! You both are going to be one of the most powerful couple in our industry history ever." He said in amazement. "She's a true angel and a princess who is going to be a queen. I will give you all a hint, 'AMAZON'!" He said as he pointed his finger to the camera with full determination. "Jinja Daebak Lee Min Ho-ssi!" He turned to Min Ho once again and shook hand with him. "We will be back after this... and hopefully Min Ho will reveal his queen to be soon." 

"Jinja Lee Min Ho Ssi!!! Congratulations!" Yoo Jae Suk congratulated him once again. "I cannot believe that the two of you are together for almost two years now?" Yoo Jae Suk praised.

"Three years." Min Ho corrected him. 

"It must have been hard since the both of you are very sought after and meeting together might be limited." Yoo Jae Suk said.

"I have to admit, it was. But, she is a wonderful woman with a beautiful soul. She would always assure me that we will meet and she would say things like, "Oppa, it's okay we miss each other a lot now so that we can appreciate one another more."" Min Ho quoted things which Shin Hye often said when securing his feeling.

"That's so her."Yoo Jae Suk said as he nodded in agreement. The crew told him to get ready for the next scene. 

"Okay...  We are back with...." The camera zoomed at Lee Min Ho again.

"Lee Min Ho imnida." Lee Min Ho said charmingly.

"My heart is beating faster. It felt like I am the one confessing here." Yoo Jae Suk said feeling excited with one of the hottest star who was going to do his confession about a change in his life. Everyone laughed in the audience. "Before, I continue to interview him. I would like to ask the ladies in the audience." He turned to the audience. "Who here feel very sad that Lee Min Ho is about to end his bachelor time?" A lot of the ladies raised up the hand and voiced out their frustration in a joking way. "Don't worry! I bet Lee Min Ho can heal the heart with his advice."

"Eo? Neh... Dearest beautiful women here and out there, I am very happy to know how very supportive you are to my career. To me without you all, there will be no me. I wish you can support my decision to marry the person whom I love for a very long time. I promise you, she is the best person for me as we both feel very happy to one another and I wish for no one but only her to be in my life and to be the mother of my children and I can only vision her to grow old with me. I pray that you will find the same love as I do one day and cherish the one who you love." He said thoughtfully.

"Wah... Such a heartfelt advice to the audience and his fans."One of the assistant writers came up to Yoo Jae Suk and gave him a tablet. "The assistant writer says that we receive a lot of response from our website. Let me read some:

IloveLeeMinHo: It's sad that he is not single anymore but if he is happy I should be happy for him. Oppa, congratulations.

LMH43v4: Oppa... waeee? I love you. But if she makes you happy, I will be happy for you.

SupportLM: We are happy to know he has finally found the one.

Minoz43V4: Finally, the time has come for us to celebrate! Congratulations long legged Oppa!

As you can see, a lot of your fans support your decision here." Yoo Jae Suk shared the tablet for Lee Min Ho to read. Tears welled up on both of his eyes. "Eo? Lee Min Ho-ssi. Are you alright?" He whispered to his crew to give Lee Min Ho a tissue and one of them immediately put it on the table. 

He pulled one and wiped his tears. "I am very happy to know that my fans are very supportive and I will be an actor who will always entertain you and improve myself." He promised. A lot of his audience in the room felt his sincerity and some of them also cried to see how he really was impressed by them.

"So, I guess there is no need to delay the announcement." Yoo Jae Suk announced. "It is time I think for Lee Min Ho-ssi to announce his prospective bride to be. Are you ready?" Min Ho smiled as he nodded. He inhaled deeply. "Chakaman... Let me give another clue... People always compliment her for her flawless beautiful skin and have you guess from the clue I have given you? AMAZON?" The audience shook their head while some had a confused look on them. "An MC once said her face is untouched like the AMAZON forest. She had never undergone any plastic surgery. She has natural beauty. Can you guess who?"

Some of the audience had their eyes widened as they thought of who it was. 

The camera zoomed at Lee Min Ho, "Dearest, Saranghae... Park Shin Hye." There were gasps among the audience and the crew members even when he announced her name. Min Ho smiled happily that he finally got to tell the world that he and Park Shin Hye belonged together. Immediately, the clip of Park Shin Hye in various news and dramas were played. 

"Wah.... Now, I understand why you said that you felt very lucky." Yoo Jae Suk said. "She is indeed a list A celebrity and in fact in China known as the goddess. She is indeed referred as angel by many people and the Korean only Audrey Hepburn." He continued to praise Park Shin Hye. Min Ho smiled very proudly when he heard the list of good things done by Shin Hye.

************

"Whoaaa... Eonnie! Congratulations!" Kimmy  G said. She hung out at Shin Hye's apartment. "Finally out in the open. How do you feel?"

Shin Hye exhaled feeling a lot of relieved that they finally announced to the world of their relationship. "I am a bit scared." Shin Hye confessed.

"What are you scared of Eonnie?" Kimmy G asked as she popped pop corns into .

"Yeah.. What are you scared of?" Jenny asked Shin Hye.

"You know.. Anti-fans..." Shin Hye answered slowly.

"Eonnie... it's alright look at me now." Kimmy G pointed out her huge belly. "Anti-fans can do what they want but this baby is the strength." She said as she huffed. 

"Yah.. You and Ill Woo... Really need to consider stopping popping out babies." Jenny told Kimmy. Kimmy rolled her eyes out. 

"You're the one talking?" Kimmy G said spitefully. "You're popping out your third one soon. I saw your text to Jin Hyuk Oppa. At least, ours is second one."

"Aishh... The two of you... Jinjaaaaa!" Shin Hye snapped at them. The two of them whenever they meet would get into unnecessary fight. Kimmy G, even though, she was married earlier than Shin Hye with Min Ho's best friend, Ill Woo, was still attached with Shin Hye and often get jealous of Shin Hye's friendship with Jenny. Jenny understood Kimmy's attachment towards Shin Hye but she just loved to tease Kimmy and annoyed her for no reason. "Keunde.. Eonnie... You're expecting again?" Shin Hye turned to Jenny whose face turned red. "My dearest two friends, indeed, you both are graced well by the goddess of fertility." Shin Hye hugged them both. "Yah.. Kimmy... You better stop popping that salty pop corns. You need to watch your salt level." Shin Hye told her. Kimmy put back the salt pop corn into the bowl. "Eat the fruits. It's healthier." Shin Hye advised.

*Door bell rang *

Shin Hye ran up to open the door and smiled at the person. 

"Are you here to pick up your son or your wife?" She asked the person. 

"Can I just pick up my wife? You can take care of my son, right?" The person answered.

"Yah! Ill Woo Oppa! Do you think I am a daycare for your family?" She scolded him as she ushered him to enter her house. Ill Woo walked towards his wife and sat next to her as he rubbed her huge belly. Kimmy smiled lovingly at Ill Woo.

"Is my baby being good to his Eomma?" He asked her belly.

"Is it another son?" Jenny asked.

"Neh Noona! I will have my dream realized." Ill Woo said proudly.

"That is?" Jenny asked.

"To have a football team." He said.

"Yah!" Kimmy hit him. "Do you think I am some sort of baby factory?" Ill Woo smiled sheepishly at his wife.

"Matta... Congratulations Mrs. Lee to be." He congratulated Shin Hye. " I bet having these two ladies, you already learn a lot on giving birth. Be ready... It caaan.. be scary...." He teased Shin Hye. Shin Hye just rolled her eyes at him. Ignoring his teasing. 

*Door bell rang* 

"Hyung!" Shin Hye squeeled. "Quickly pick up your wife and leave and don't forget your twins." Shin Hye joked at Jin Hyuk.

"Yah! Are you really going to get rid of me like that?" Jin Hyuk said pretending to be offended. 

"Congratulations." Shin Hye congratulated him.

"Eo? Shouldn't it be you?" He said.

"Ani... Your third one is coming up." Shin Hye revealed. Jin Hyuk scratched his head and smiled as he looked at Jenny who was still giving him the cold shoulders. 

"You see... I was supposed to be very careful but this one is unexpected. Your Eonnie is still upset about it. She was thinking of going back into acting." Jin Hyuk said feeling sorry towards his wife.

***********

Everybody had gone home, her parents were asleep tired playing with the children of her best friends. She sat at the living room, re-watching Min Ho's interview with Yoo Jae Suk. She smiled feeling extremely happy about their announcement. 

*Beep*

Min Ho: Are you stilll awake?

Shin Hye: Nope. Sleep typing. 

She smiled as she sent the text.

Min Ho: That's good. I am sleep driving to your place now.

Shin Hye laughed at how much Min Ho had learnt how to reply playfully at her at times. 

Shin Hye felt extremely very happy knowing she would meet her husband-to-be. She went inside her room and freshen herself up. She went out putting on her coat as it was about to be winter soon. She waited patiently for his car to come up. 

"Why did you have to wait outside?" Min Ho scolded her. Shin Hye jumped in surprise as she was expecting him to drive his car up. 

"Kamjagya!" She said to him. Min Ho immediately held her hand which had become quite cold while waiting for him. "Where's your car?" She asked. 

"I told manager Han to drop me back two houses. I was being followed. So I walked here." He explained to her. 

"Are you sleeping over?" She asked him.

"Nope... I want to take you somewhere." He told her. Shin Hye looked at the time. It was about 11 p.m. "Where's your car keys?" He asked. Shin Hye went in to get her car keys and wrote a note to leave it at her parents' door to inform her whereabout. She went out and gave him the car keys.

Min Ho and Shin Hye entered her car. He pulled out something from his coat pocket.

"JUNIEL!" Shin Hye squeeled feeling delightful. 

"I remembered during that time. I kept it well so we can listen to it again and again." He put it into her CD player and the love fool song filled the air. Shin Hye smiled lovingly at Min Ho. "You're beautiful and I can't get enough of you." He leaned closer to Shin Hye who stayed put but smiled as he got closer. Min Ho kissed her softly as Shin Hye closed her eyes to enjoy their kissing. "You took my breathe away Shin Hye." He whispered.

"You stole my heart." She replied. Min Ho kissed her again. 

"We are fools who are deeply in love." Min Ho said to her.

"Ottoke? We are already deeply in trouble." Shin Hye smiled at him. "Where are we going Oppa?" She asked him. 

"I wanted to visit a place and I want you to accompany me." He said as he started to drive the car. 

They talked a lot in the car, at times involving Shin Hye hitting him as he , most of the time they were talking about their marriage preparation and their parents including family planning which would end up Shin Hye blushed feeling shy talking about it. 

"Wow... what a beautiful place." Shin Hye said as they entered a housing estate. Shin hye was oogling at the beautiful houses before her eyes. "Oppa... why are we here?" She asked again as her eyes glued to the beautiful architecture before her.

"Just wait..." Min Ho asked her to be patient as he himself was excited to reveal to her. As he reached the destined place and parked exactly outside the main door of a beautiful house, "What do you think of this house?" 

Shin Hye was in awe and amazed with the beautiful house equipped with a garden just like she always dreamt of. "It's so beautiful, Oppa." Shin Hye exclaimed. "Omonim and Obonim will love it," She thought Min Ho was buying for his parents.  He pressed his lips together, he was always amazed how Shin Hye would put his parents first before her needs. He remembered during the day of his enlistment, whenever she was free, she would popped up to check on his parents and even cooked for them. At times, she would sleepover so that his parents wouldn't feel lonely. He remembered once when she quietly visited him at his camp, he did ask her why she would always put his parents or her parents' need first before hers and she would calmly answered him, "Without them, there won't be you or me." with a heart warming smile to go with. His parents adore her so much. That was one of the reasons why he wanted to push up their wedding date. He didn't want to waste his time and her time anymore. His parents were ecstatic at the decision he had made. They were practically planning everything on the spot regarding his wedding. 

"Let's go inside. I want you to check it out for me." He said. Shin Hye nodded excitedly. Min Ho was a bit taken by her thoughful behaviour. Any girls would think that the house would be for them but Shin Hye was definitely different. They entered the house together hand in hand. The house was well decorated and Shin Hye remembered some of the designs were what she had told Min Ho about. She felt a bit disappointed but she knew better that if it was for his parents, then it would be better that way. "Let's check the bedroom." Min Ho said feeling more excited.

"But Oppa, it's your parents' ..." She felt that she would be crossing the line, if she entered her in-law to be room. 

"It's alright. Come on." He said as he dragged her upstair.

Min Ho opened the bedroom door slowly. Shin Hye entered and she couldn't believe her eyes. The picture hung on top of the bed were theirs. 

"Surprise." He said as he back hugged her. "This is your house. My gift to you." He then lifted his hand and showed her the keys. 

Shin Hye's eyes welled up with tears of happiness. "Oppa... This is too much." She said feeling wonderful.

"Nope... For you to accept a person like me... This is not enough.. For you who is willing to carry our child in the future... I wish I could do it for you..." He whispered to her ear. Shin Hye looked up to him with a loving look. "Gomawo my love." He thanked her and kissed her. 

**************

*NEWS at 8, SBS, ENTERTAINMENT NEWS*

"Today big event cannot be trumped over by this. Just like any royal weddings in England or any countries which still have monarchies, Korea is having that wave as well as two celebrity royalties exchanged their vows together. We would like to congratulate, Lee Min Ho and his bride, Park Shin Hye for their extravagant royal wedding today."

**Clips taken from their wedding with both of them  in it**

"SBS have been given the privillege to do full coverage live for their wedding as to honour their fans all over the world. We have also sent a few of our people all over the places where they are well known to see the reaction. Once again, we thank these two royalty celebrity couple for their allowance to let us to do their coverage."

*POWER COUPLE INTERVIEW: LIFE IN A MARRIAGE (FIVE MONTHS AFTER THE WEDDING).*

MC: Anyeonhaseyo, Lee Min Ho-ssi and Lee?

Lee Min Ho: Park Shin Hye.

He corrected the MC. 

Lee Min Ho: I let her keep her family name as I would like to honour her parents for giving her into my life. 

Shin Hye turned and smiled at him lovingly. 

MC: Wah... such loving couple you two are.

Shin Hye: Thank you my dearest husband. I actually don't mind changing it to Lee as to honour his family but he said he likes my name as it reminded him how we met the first time. 

MC: I see... I can see the both of you are glowing. It's been five months now that you are married.

Both of them looked at each other lovingly as Min Ho held her hand tightly. The camera zoomed at them holding hands with a funny caption, "Super glued for life." Shin Hye laughed as she saw what they had written.

Lee Min Ho: Yes.. we are super glued for life. (He agreed happily.) Yes, the both of us are very happy and we plan to be so for the rest of our lives.

MC: Park Shin Hye-ssi... What is the major change in your life after you got married?

Shin Hye: Well... This man is living with me now. 

She joked and the three of them laughed at that.

MC: Lee Min Ho-ssi?

Min Ho: I get to live with her. What more can I ask?

The three of them laughed again.

MC: What have you learnt about one another that you didn't know before?

Min Ho: I learnt that life without her is dull and now it's beautiful.

Shin Hye nodding agreeing to Min Ho's statement.

Shin Hye: I agree... it didn't take us long to adjust living together, it's like living the dream we wanted.

MC: I see, the both of you are truly in love.

Lee Min Ho: OF COURSE we are! That's the reason why we got married. 

MC: That is so true. Some people just live together without marrying. What's your thought about this?

Lee Min Ho: It is entirely up to them but for me, marrying the person I love, is how I want to show her I seriously want to be in her life for the rest of our life. That is how I would honour her. I would proudly announce our marriage to the world because she deserves it. 

Min Ho looked at Shin Hye and smiled proudly at his beautiful glowing wife.

MC: What about your view Park Shin Hye-ssi?

Shin Hye: First of all, Gomawo Yoebo. I also would say the same thing. But you see, I am quite practicing my religion and marriage is something very holy to me. It represents everything what a family should be and life, honour, love and between me and my husband. I can understand why people don't want to get married but as I said, it is my view...

Min Ho: Our view...

Shin Hye: Yes... indeed our view.

MC: It is said that the percentage of divorce is higher every year... are you not scared you could be part of the statistic?

Min Ho: I am not sure why would you want to separate with the person you love. To me, if you love one another, you want to understand each other, you should discuss properly if you have problem. Make equal scarifice. I for one don't plan to divorce or even think of the idea of it.

Shin Hye: I agree with my husband, we need to make proper planning together, discuss properly, reach in the middle. The idea of marriage is honour, so honour and respect one another. It's two way street. Another thing is I think do what you did back when you were courting each other, make each other feel special always... appreciation goes a long way. 

Min Ho looked at her proudly and kissed her temple. The crew could be heard oooh-ing and aaah-ing at their politely public display. 

MC: That is a very refreshing thoughts from the both of you. I am glad to hear that. Time is almost over. One last question, how many children would you two want to have?

Min Ho: I would leave it to my dearest wife. I do not want to burden her so much. It is not easy having to see our friends who were pregnant and had to go through giving birth. I read articles about it, a lot have said that, it's the life of your wife on the line. That speaks a lot. I respect all mothers in this world for their courage to bring another life into this world. I would advice the husband to appreciate your wife. The recuperation period alone is long. Omma Sarangheyo and Ommoni Sarangheyo for bringing my wife to this world. 

Shin Hye blushed at Min Ho appreciation to both of their mothers.

Shin Hye: Omma Sarangheyo and Ommoni Sarangheyo for bringing and raising my awesome husband into this world. 

MC: It sounds like you are very prepared Lee Min Ho-ssi?

Min Ho looked at Shin Hye again with a very content look. Shin Hye smiled at him encouraging him to talk.

Min Ho: Well... we are expecting our first now. Uri dearest wife is now three months pregnant.

He kissed her hand and brought her closer being a proud husband to his wife.

Min Ho: Thank you my dearest wife.

MC: Congratulations to the both of you.

The crew clapped their hands and congratulated them. 

Min Ho and Shin Hye: Gamsahamnida.

Min Ho: When we found out we were expecting, I started to read more about pregnancy and giving birth.

Shin Hye: He actually did a lot to help me out recently and we both study more so that we can bring this baby properly to this world.

Min Ho: I want Shin Hye to be healthy and so is our baby. I want both of them to be safe during her delivery. Our parents constantly checked in with her. I am happy to know she is well looked after. 

MC: Do you want a son or a daughter?

Both Min Ho and Shin Hye looked at each other and just smiled knowingly.

Min Ho: We used to say we would love a daughter but now that we are at this stage, the most important part is to have the baby healthy. And of course, my wife to be healthy.

Shin Hye: Yes, as long as this baby is healthy and coming safe into this world. That's what matter the most.

MC: Thank you very much. I am honoured to be able to interview the both of you. Thank you for your time and views. I hope you both will always be happy and healthy. 

Both of them bowed to the camera saying their thank you to the audience and the MC.

************

Shin Hye tried to find a comfortable position in her sleep. She tried to do as quietly as possible not to wake Min Ho up. He was tired from doing his work earlier on. As part of an angreement with his agency, he would do a lot of work before he took leave on the ninth month of her pregnancy.

She sat up as he back ached really bad and tried to massage it on her own. Suddenly, she felt another hand massaging her. She turned around, Min Ho was awake and he was massaging he. "Sorry, Yoebo. I didn't mean to wake you up."She said apologetically. Min Ho looked tired and sleepy which made Shin Hye guilty.

"Gwenchana... Remember we plan to have this baby together. I hate it to know if you don't tell me that you were uncomfortable. Beside, Dr. Jo said that there will be a lot of discomforts at this stage." He soothed her up. Shin Hye let him massaged her for a while and then she told him she felt better as she wanted him to rest. Knowing Min Ho cared about her made the pain lessened. Min Ho ended up sleeping with his head on her chest and his legs hugging to one of hers. Shin Hye eventually fell asleep as well.

*********

"Omma! It's timeeee...." Min Ho called his parents in a frantic mode while Shin Hye calmly walked out of their house with the help of their maid. 

"Yoebo... relax..." Shin Hye told him. It was nearly dusk and she felt her contraction close to one another but her water didn't break yet. Min Ho called Dr. Jo and she told him to bring Shin Hye in so that she could determine how far along Shin Hye was.

"Be safe madam and sir. I hope you have a safe birthing." The ahjumma wished them.

"Thank you Ahjumma.. Don't forget to eat also. My husband will call and inform you."ShiN Hye called out as the window rolled down. 

*********

Min Ho paced back and forth. At times he would be scratching his head. He recalled the conversation he had with Dr. Jo and his wife.

"Congratulations to the both of you. It seemed that your wife is going to give birth tonight." Dr. Jo announced to both of them after she checked Shin Hye. Shin Hye looked at her husband feeling ecstatic that she was about to see the baby she had been carrying soon. While, Min Ho served her with a worried look. He was pale and his mouth seemed dry. He was worried about her. He held her hand tightly.

"I am so sorry to put you into this." He apologized.

"Yoebo... Gwenchana... I will be fine. You are here with me. Everything will be fine. Ara?"She calmed him down.

Min Ho tried to look through a well covered door.

"Son, just wait. She will be fine." His father calmed him down. He could see how worried and restless Min Ho was.

"Yes, Son-in-law. Uri Shin Hye is very strong. You can actually request to go in there." Shin Hye's father suggested.

"It would be nice if the husband is next to her giving the support." His mother in law supported.

Min Ho entered the room, he could feel the heat of the battle between Shin Hye and her baby. He could see her beautiful face straining trying hard to hold the pain of pushing the baby out.

He felt sorry for her that tears rolled down his cheeks. He slowly bent down and kiss her forehead. "Mianhe my love." He apologized.

Shin Hye couldn't say anything as was dry and she needed to be emotionally strong to be awake to push her baby out. Min Ho being there had gave her a new wave of energy.

"One last push Park Shin Hye-ssi." Dr. Jo calm voice could be heard. "When I say push, you push. Ara?" Shin Hye could only nod as she was already tired being almost two hours pushing the baby out. "Okay... Push..."

Min Ho could feel her trying hard as she clenched her teeth together and her hand almost crushed his....

The baby cries could be heard.

"Congratulations for having...." Dr. Jo brought the baby closer to both of them as she hid the gender since the both of them told her to keep it a secret first, ".... a baby girl!" Everyone in the room joyced with both of them. Dr. Jo brought their daughter closed to Shin Hye so that Shin Hye could kiss her. Shin Hye cried as a release of her painful journey had ended. Min Ho kissed her on her forehead then kissed his baby. When the Dr. Jo told him that they needed to clean her up and all before transferring her to their room, Shin Hye asked Min Ho to wait outside and inform their parents.

"I have a daughter!" He shouted as he went out of the labour room. He ran to his parents and parents-in-law and cried out of happiness. "My Shin Hye is so strong inside there, she is fine. She will be out with the baby soon." He informed as he was still teared up feeling very happy and proud of his beautiful wife. 

*INTERNET NEWS*

Lee Min Ho is a proud father to a healthy baby girl.

Elite actress Park Shin Hye gave birth to a beautiful baby girl.

Congratulations to Korean's celebrity royalty couple on the safe delivery of a princess.

Min Ho was ecstatic as he happily carried his baby daughter in his hand. Shin Hye smiled at him. She couldn't believe that they had become parents to their baby. 

"Gomawo Shin Hye." Min Ho kissed her on her forehead as Shin Hye was stillat the hospital. Min Ho ordered tight security around the first class room as a lot of reporters were swarming at the top notch hospital that he had booked for Shin Hye to deliver their baby.  He stared at his beautiful daughter. He couldn't believe that the little person he held belonged to him and Shin Hye. 

"Gomawo Yoebo for going through this with me." She said weakly. She hadn't enough rest yet as she had just delivered her daughter the night before. Min Ho could see her pale face and dark circle under her eyes. She looked really exhausted but since he was there, she wanted to be awake for him.  Min Ho was there the entire time, Shin Hye felt guilty that he was still helping her out whenever the baby needed to be fed. 

"No.. It's what I want to do with you..." Min Ho comforted her. "You are very courageous my love and I love you more. I want you to rest while she is sleeping now. You need your energy. Omonim and Obonim will come back later. I bought a lot of beef since she said she will make you a lot of healthy beef soup to regain your energy." Min Ho explained. Shin Hye welled up and Min Ho saw tears streaming on the side of her face. He quickly wiped them off. "Why are you crying?" He asked worried. He quickly put their baby in its crib and hurried next to her. He held her hand and massage it, he even her face as he looked at her. "Don't cry... I love you." He said.

"These are happy tears.... Yoebo... Thank you for loving me and now loving our daughter. Thank you for always being there with me and being patient with me. Thank you for everything." Shin Hye said feeling very blessed and grateful towards her husband.

"No.. No.. No... Thanks to you... for accepting me... for carrying our child... for willing to go through hellish pain to safely deliver our child... for always being patient with me and.. for everything thank you... thank you.. thank you... You are my everything... for the rest of my life..." He admitted and then he kissed his wife filled with love and joy. 

"I love you... always and forever..." Shin Hye confessed to Min Ho.

"I love you.. always and forevery and up to all of our next lives together." Min Ho said as he smiled at her.

 

"Soulmates are people who bring out the BEST in you. They are not perfect but are always PERFECT FOR YOU." -anon-

 

P/S: Sigh.... MINSHINNERS lets pray for them to get together soon :D This is it the last chapter of this ff. I am going to miss them so much. I need to see them together soon. Thank you for reading this ff. I love you all to bits and pieces. See you again soon my lovelies... Perhaps, do I want to write another ff? ;) I wish you all to always be healthy and happy :D