10 Maybe not in this life...

I hate you yet I love you...

Shin Hye managed to control her emotions throughout the shooting but she was particularly nervous that day. Especially the upcoming scene in the closet. The script mentioned a peck but she hadn't had that many intimate session with him after the air kiss that they had. 

"It's alright Shin Hye! You are only acting! Ajaaa! Ajaaa! Hwaiting!" She told herself. She played with her hair as she read the script again and again.

"Are you nervous baby?" Eonnie Chunnie came as he prepared make up for her. Shin Hye looked up at him and inhaled deeply with her eyes widened to show how nervous she was. "I thought you and him had nothing to hold on to anymore. Just treat him like any other actors you've pecked before." He kid. "Beside, he already is back to you know who. So, stop thinking about him and the world is your oyster." He said laboriously. Shin Hye squinted her eyes at him judgingly and gave him a smirk.

"STOP thinking that I have a thing for him. I told you I have made up my mind. He and I... NADA! ZILCH! I respect other women who have bf and I won't ever come in between even if my life depended on it!" She told him straight up.

"Alright! Alright! My bad, baby~" Eonnie Chunnie apologized and smiled at her.

"I'm going for a walk first. I need some air." Shin Hye said as she put aside her script and went out of her trailer. As she went out, the air was cold but she needed some space as she felt suffocated in her trailer. She walked slowly as she enjoyed the busy scenery of crew preparing for the next shoot.

"Eonnie!!!" Kimmy G called her from behind. 

"Neh?" She smiled at Kimmy G. Throughout the shooting, they had grown closer. Shin Hye felt like she was truly having a genuine sisterly relationship with Kimmy G.

"It's so cold!!!" She shook her head as if she was shivering cold.

Shin Hye laughed. "Awh.... Neh dongsaeng Kyeopptaaaa!" Shin Hye complimented.

"Of course! I will always be cute for you Eonnie~" Kimmy G said cutely. Shin Hye pinched Kimmy G's cheeks and laughed. "Odie Eonnie?" 

"Kenyang... I just felt like going for a walk." Shin Hye told her. "Want to join me?" She offered. Kimmy G jumped to the offer and locked arms with her. 

"Kaja Eonnie!" She agreed excitingly. The both of them walked around chatting happily about so many things. Shin Hye felt so lively despite of what had happened between her and Min Ho.

As they reached a seating area where a lot of the crews and casts would hang out, Shin Hye steps stopped. Min Ho was there alone, he looked disraught and stressed out. Immediately, when he saw Shin Hye and Kimmy G, he looked up. His eyes were moist and his face was sullen which suited the scene that they were doing as Kim Tan was in disraught as well since he found out Eun Sang accepted his father's deal of leaving Kim Tan. 

"Eo? Sorry! We thought no one was here." Shin Hye took a step back.

"Wae, Eonnie? Let's hang out with Oppa." Kimmy G said chirply as she pulled Shin Hye to the table where Min Ho was. Shin Hye reluctantly followed. Kimmy G seated Shin Hye next to Min Ho which surprised Shin Hye. She looked at Kimmy G questioningly. "It's okay Eonnie, I want to look at both of you when we are talking." Kimmy G explained. Min Ho remained quiet but smiled at Kimmy G. "I'm going to get some drinks. Do you want anything?" She offered them both. 

"Hot coffee please..." Shin Hye requested.

"None for me." Min Ho told Kimmy G.

Kimmy G went to get some drinks from the cart that was prepared for casts and crew. 

Min Ho inhaled deeply as he was feeing nervous sitting next to her. She smelt like roses to him which made him smile. He wanted to talk to her so much. So he talked.

"How are.." Both of them said at the same time. Shin Hye smiled shyly and so did her. It's a view that he missed a lot during that time. Because of his sudden scandal, he had avoided her and she avoided him. 

"Ottoke?" Shin Hye said cutely without her realization. She covered with her hand which made Min Ho smiled and lit up his face.

"Ottokaji? Our minds think alike." He said finally. Shin Hye gave him a warm smile to his statement.

"So how are you Oppa?" She asked softly as she turned her attention away from him.

"Kenyang..." He answered. "And you?"

"Kenyang... Juggling between my studies and this and other events. My life gets merrier each day." She told him.

"Of course..." He agreed nodding his head slowly.

"Congratulations Oppa." Shin Hye congratulated him but deep inside she felt her heart shattered a little bit but she knew she had to have a closure with her feelings towards him. She decided to support his relationship and be a good friend.

"Eo?" He looked at her confused. She turned to him and offered a supportive smile.

"You and Park Min Young-Ssi." She said confidently. Min Ho looked deeply into her facial expression trying to find a hint of her being hurt or even her eyes would tell him but she looked genuinely happy for him. It hurt him very much seeing the girl that he wanted to congratulate him in having a relationship with another woman.

He creased his brows and pressed his lips. He didn't know how to react but inside of him was boiling in anger that Shin Hye didn't cry for him or she didn't ask him of what was really happening. How could she not know that of all this time he was chasing after her and none other? He nodded, Shin Hye observed him, still smiling. If it wasn't for Kimmy G coming to give Shin Hye her coffee, he would have grabbed her shoulders and demanded her attention while he explained the entire thing. 

"Wow! What's with the negative aura here?" Kimmy G asked as she placed Shin Hye's coffee in front of her. Both of them looked at her questioningly but Kimmy simply shrugged it off by talking about the next scene that she was about to do. Both Min Ho and Shin Hye gave good suggestions to her so that she could act better. After about thirty minutes chatting together, Kimmy's manager came to get her as she had to be prepped for her scene. 

Shin Hye sipped her last drop of coffee and stood up. "I'll be going then Oppa. Be happy always. Treat her well." She told him with a warm smile formed on her beautiful angelic face which made Min Ho impatient and angry. As sShin Hye turned to walk away, Min Ho held her hand.

"Don't go!" Shin Hye could hear the trembling in his voice. He pulled her to sit back. Shin Hye was startled with his sudden action. "Yet..." He said in a low voice. Shin Hye sat there quietly as she didn't know how to react to his sudden behaviour. "It that your real wish for me?" He finally mustered up the courage to ask Shin Hye about her congratulating and encouraging his relationship with Park Min Young.

Shin Hye looked down not wanting to look at Min Ho whom she could feel the rage burning hole on her face. She exhaled and smiled bitterly. "Neh, Oppa. Chungmal... I really wish you the happiness... Not just you, Eonnie as well. You both deserve to be happy." She smiled warmly at him which melted Min Ho heart. 

"What if..." Before he finsihed his sentence, Shin Hye cut him as she did not want to hear him to have second thoughts and hurt Park Min Young.

"Oppa... JikJin. Ara?" She said in the most friendly manners. "Don't think about other things just be happy with her. Move forward. You and her deserve it." Shin Hye insisted. Min Ho bit his lower lip and listened to her encouraging him but he knew deep inside she was probably dying.

"There's nothing between me and her. We are friends." He finally told her. Shin Hye gulped and looked shock at him. 

She breathed in, "Oppa.. Please... I know how it feels when you love someone and that someone..." It felt like an old wound opened up. "I can't continue this conversation Oppa. Be happy okay?" She then quickly walked away holding in her tears. 

Min Ho felt his cheeks warm. He touched his cheeks. His tears were rolling down. He was hurt deep inside. "Why mus it be when you and I it would be difficult?" He shouted. Luckily, no one was around to hear that. Shin Hye stopped. She stood still. Min Ho immediately stood up, he kicked the chair in front of him that came in between him and Shin Hye and walked quickly towards Shin Hye and hugged her from behind. "Chebal! Why must it be hard for you and me to be together?" He said as he sobbed in between. He felt warm liquid fell on his hand. Shin Hye was crying as well.

"I was strong!" Shin Hye declared. "Why does it have to be you who would break the wall of my strength!" She claimed. She cried hard. Min Ho turned her body around and hugged her tightly. She was crying on his chest. 

****************

Min Ho and Shin Hye sat on the table they were at when they calmed down. Min Ho wanted to sort things out with her. He wanted her to know he had no one but her in his mind. He held her hand tightly but Shin Hye remained speechless. So many things went through her mind and especially about fore-going things with him. She had to be analytical and calculative about things that was going to happen. 

"Please say something..." Min Ho pleaded as his fingers played with hers.

Shin Hye cleared , "I don't know if it is a good idea to discuss this now, Oppa. There's so many.."

"Ara... I am not saying we should immediately go for it now... Take your time but I want you to know there's no one else in my heart but you." He declared. 

"Thank you but Oppa, Mianhe.. at the moment, I need to focus on my study and career. If you can't wait for me, I understand." She tried to take her hand off Min Ho's but he caught it back and held her hand with both of his hands. "Maybe we are not meant to be in this life... Maybe in the next life..." She said weakly as she gulped she felt that she was swallowing razors down . 

"Don't do this to me Shin Hye... I don't think I can take it. I hate it when you look chummy with Ill Woo, Jin Hyuk hyung or even Min Hyuk!" He blurted out. "I know you are strong but I am not... when it comes to you I am not." He told her earnestly. 

Shin Hye wanted to touch his face to massage the crease on his forehead and assured him that things would be alright but something was stopping her, her hand which was not held by him remained frozen and unmoved. She was only able to stared into his disraught face and not responding.

"I'll prove it to you." Min Ho finally said. "I won't force you." He said to her. He slowly let go of her hand and stood up. He walked away lifelessly to his trailer. Shin Hye stayed there still. She burst into tears.

****************

"Aigoooo.... why are your eyes puffy?" Eonnie Chunnie complained as he put on her make up. Shin Hye just kept quiet and pretended not to hear him. 

After she was ready, her manager accompanied her to the scene. She heard him talking with the crew.  She tried hard to avoid him before she was called for the scene. 

'It's just a peck Shin Hye! Nothing else. Before you knew it, it'll be over."She prayed silently. She felt someone stood next to her. She turned to her left. Min Ho was standing next to her. His eyes were as puffy as hers. He looked down at her stared at her. 

"Let's do our best." He said.

"Neh!" Shin Hye answered briefly and quickly looked into her scripts. To her surprise, Min Ho didn't go away but leaned closer to her and looked into her script. She didn't move or react either and just let him. 

"So, I do it like this?" He showed Shin Hye of how he should grab her hand to drag her into the closet. She was shocked at first but she calmed down. 

"Neh." She agreed with him. She was confused at first with his change of attitude all of sudden but she accomodated. He tried to warm her up and joked a little bit, Shin Hye's heart was enlightened. 'Maybe he has decided not to push this. I shall give him a chance of friendship.'  She thought to herself.

"Are you ready?" Asked the PDs assistant to both of them.

"Neh." They both answered uninamously.

******************

*Beep*

Min Ho: That kiss is my proof.

*Beep*

Min Ho: Please don't ignore me.

*Beep*

Min Ho: Please don't be angry.

*Beep*

Min Ho: Shin Hye... I really miss you now.

Shin Hye dropped her phone on her bed. She covered her face with her pillow. 

"OTTOKEEEEEE???" She squeeled. She recalled the unscripted kiss back in the closet scene. "Aish!!" She sat up and threw her pillow aside. She hit her head. "What were you thinking Shin Hye?" 

Min Ho was supposed to kiss her lightly on the lips but he planted a real kiss which translated his actual feelings. Shin Hye was surprised. He had planned it in order to get the proof that she was actually also in love with him and she did.She was about to push him away but without realization, she responded his kiss. Both were demanding of one another. The people around them were surprised also to see them both really acted out the feelings of Kim Tan and Eun Sang, so afraid of losing one another but the circumstances were about to pull them apart... for maybe the rest of their lives.

"Shin Hye! Where are you going?" Min Ho called on her. Once their shoot ended, she thanked every crew and immediately dashed to her trailer to hide .

"Don't come closer." She told him, she was about to run. 

Min Ho didn't listen, he chased after her and held her hand.

"I Know you want me too!" He told her. Shin Hye was flustered. She tried to fight him off, if there weren't that still she would have used one of her three martial arts to fight him off but she tried to just released her hand from him. "Don't fight it off!" He demanded.

"Not here!" She hissed. "Let's find a rather empty place."She suggested. Her voice trembled with so many emotions that she was feeling. She forced a smile since some people were busy passing by packing things up. 

The both of them walked to her trailer, others who saw them thought they were discussing their next scene as they usually do that in front of the crews.

As soon as he noticed that no one was there, he held her hand. Shin Hye quickly used her martial skills to avoid him touching. Min Ho was surprised.

"Please don't make it harder for us." She trembled holding in her feelings. "You have to understand my point of view as a woman." She didn't looked at him as she was afraid she might give in. "I am thankful that you do have feeling for me but I can't be cruel to Park Min Young-ssi... I am..."

"Ara... I know you are not selfish... Even though, I wish you do. I wish you would fight for me..." He said holding in his anger of not being able to hold her.

"See.. That's why I am not worth it for you. A true woman in love would fight it for her man... I don't." She tried to reasoned with him hoping he would take it.

"Some women do it the other way... They sacrifice for the one who they love." He said. Shin Hye looked up at him. She was surprised how acute he was describing her. This added to her anxiety even more.  She wanted to just run up to her trailer but Min Ho quickly blocked her. She tried to kick him out of her feeling rather desperate and she forgot that he learnt some martial arts too for his City Hunter drama and for his upcoming movie Gangnam Blue, he avoided it and somehow was able to quickly go behind her and locked her in a back hug. "Please... let's talk nicely. Quit using force." He pleaded. She tried to unlock his hand and twisted him but Min Ho had learnt the trick back then on how to counter it and she ended up facing him in a strong hug as he locked her. "You see... I found out you're really good at martial arts, I found a trainer to train me." He explained. "Don't move or I will kiss you again and I know you want to." He said. Shin Hye immediately pressed her lips together at the mention of kiss. She knew that she would be weak against him if he did that. So, she complied. She stayed still. "I know you are going to say to go back to her and cherish her and all but how could I when everytime I was with her, a faint ghost of yours kept haunting me. I tried hard back them to enjoy my time with her, whenever I was alone, your ghost came greeting me in my mind, you were there everywhere I went. So... How could that be fair for her?" 

Shin Hye was feeling rather complicated at that time. She felt unsure, especially of her feeling, she hated how she felt that she was cheating with him on Park Min  Young. She hated the idea. She let him hugged her, she was unresponsive to him as her feelings were numb. She had shut herself down.

*Beep*

Min Ho: Please ... Please give me a chance... 

*Beep*

Min Ho: You're slowly killing me here...

*Beep*

Min Ho: I will invade your life!!!

"Aishhhh!!! Jinja! This namja!" Shin Hye suffocated her phone with her pillow imagining she was doing it to Min Ho. Every five minutes he would send her text non-stop. It was driving Shin Hye insane. She didn't want to block him either as they were connected in a group chat with the other casts.

*Ping*

Her chat messenger lit up.

Min Ho: Eun Sangieee~~~~ Eun Sangieeeee~~~~ Kim Tan misses you~~~

Hyung Sik: Oppa~~~ How about me? Kekekekeke

Woo Bin: Eun Sangie~~~ Eun Sangie~~~~ Young Do is the one for you!

Krystal: Woahhh!!! Eun Sang wangja Daebak~~~~ Chan Young-ah... Don't you dare talk to Eun Sang!!

Kimmy G: Aishhh! Jinja~ Yah! Kim Tan! I am still your fiance. kekekekke

Min Ho: Eun Sangieeee!!! I will invade your life! This is a declaration of my love to you!

"Aishhh.... Seriously!!!" Shin Hye hissed when he read what Min Ho had written. Thank goodness the rest didn't catch up the speed of what was happening between them and treated it as a joke since Min Ho liked to play around a lot. It was helpful to make it less obvious to them.

*Beep*

Ill Woo: Hey you! I miss you! How have you been?

"Thank goodness!" Shin Hye felt a little relief to receive a message from him. She needed a diversion. Min Ho was literally driving her crazy.

Shin Hye: Hey Hey! You miss me or Bonji? I've been crazier~ 

Ill Woo: Crazier? Hahaha you know how to kid around. I think Bonji likes me but I like you.

SHin Hye: Yah~ Can we not talk about things like that. It sends my mood down.

Ill Woo: WAEEE? I like my friend so I like you~

Shin Hye: Fine then! Anyway, my drama is finishing soon. I miss Han River a lot.

Ill Woo: Han River or me?

Shin Hye: Han River, you? hmm... I have to think more about that.

Ill Woo: Yah! You make me want to cry.

Shin Hye: Don't worry Bonji will make you smile next time or Nori.

Ill Woo: You really know how to handle guy like me. Anyway,  take care. Your drama is really getting a lot of love.

Shin Hye: Gomawo Oppa :P You too, take care.

"Phew... What is it with men this lately? It's driving me crazy!" She said feeling rather suffocated. She landed on her bed and put the pillow on top of her face and screamed. "That feels better." She said after she lifted her pillow from her face. "I need to jog or something!" She texted her manager asking him to bring him to any nearby park. She needed to release her stress.

"Mianhe Shin Hye yah! I am in the office today, we need to transport you later to a new location. So, can you just jog around the scene area?" Shin Hye was frustrated but she remembered MIn Ho had so many scenes that day. She would use the time to jog around until she estimated he finished.

*****************

"Okay, Min Ho-ssi are you ready?" Asked the PD to him. Min Ho nodded and handed his phone to his manager. 

'Aish! Jinja! Why is that youja not responding at all! She's stubborn!' He complained to himself. "Yes, Kangdonim I am ready." He put up his best smile and put his energy to his work. There were many senior casts with him as they were doing the scene of the meeting where Kim Won was affected by their father.

"Yah! Min Ho!" Choi Jin Hyuk caught up with him after they finished their scene. "Are you free? Let's go eat outside. I need a friend." Min Ho was a bit hesitant as he wanted to tackle his issues with Shin Hye as he found out she would move out to the new location first before them. They would be doing, Eun Sang had gone missing scene later on. He felt it was as if it was going to be real since Shin Hye didn't even reply any of his messages. 

"Sure hyung. Let me just get my stuff. Who's driving?" He asked.

"I don't mind. I'll meet you at the car park." He told Min Ho.

"Okay!" Min Ho waved back at him agreeing to meet Jin Hyuk at the car park.

As Min Ho walked to his trailer, he saw a silhoutte of someone he might know. Her beautiful hair put into pony tail swayed from side to side. Her beautiful fit figure moved beautifully as she jogged. Min Ho became breatheless and at the same time excited. Shin Hye had her earphones on, she seemed to not notice him. He rushed to her and immediately hugged her from behind.

"Ommaaaaaaa!!!" She screamed out loud as she tried to fight him. She then stepped on his feet and then hit him on his stomach with her elbow and then flipped him to the ground. She nearly kicked him in his face but luckily, Jin Hyuk was there to pull her aside.

"Whooaaaaa! Shin Hye! It's Min Ho!" Jin Hyuk held her hand tight.

Min Ho was shocked seeing how strong she was and very quick at her move. If it wasn't for Jin Hyuk he would probably ended up having a bruised face and his make-up artist would have a hard time covering it up and he would have trouble explaining the situation to the others and Shin Hye would probably be dragged into an unfavourable situation as well.

"Yah! Busunsuria????" Shin Hye shouted at him as she pulled her head set from her head. She looked really annoyed and looked like she wished she could have kicked him. She wiped her sweat from her face, she looked so y to both men as they couldn't say anything but witnessed her wiping her sweat. "Yah!" She shouted again demanding his response.

"I-I was j-just playing around." Min Ho finally answered.

"Jinja! Jugule! Choding!" She said sternly. "You could have gotten hurt! You don't sneak up on people at place like this. Aishhhh..." She continued.

"I'm so sorry," He grinned at her. Happy to see that she at least have some sort of reaction at him rather than being ignored. 

"Shin Hye... We are going out to eat. Do you want to come with?" Min Ho offered, hoping she would agree. 

Shin Hye seemed hesitant as she wouldn't want to join them for several reasons:

1. Min Ho would be there.

2. Min Ho would be there.

3. Min Ho would be there.

4. She needed to help her staff to move things to the new location.

Jin Hyuk pulled her arm to gain her attention. That made Min Ho angry as he didn't like the idea of other man holding the girl he loved.

"Come on Shin Hye. Let's join these Oppas... We need a girl to go with us." Jin Hyuk smiled charmingly at her. Shin Hye pressed her lips thinking about it. Out of the blue, as if her entire body system was going against her, her stomach growled out loud. 

"Otto.." Shin Hye held her stomach. She remembered that she forgot to eat her breakfast and her lunch as well. The day was about to get darker. 

"See your body needs nourishment." Min Ho insisted and now grabbing her other hand trying to pull her to his side.

Shin Hye shook off both of their hand. "Let me just check with my manager." Shin Hye pulled out her phone. "Jon won Oppa!!!" She said as her call was answered. She walked further away from them both so that she could talk to him. 

"I swear she is getting beautiful each day." Jin Hyuk said as he watched Shin Hye talking on the phone.

"She is..." Min Ho agreed. "Hyung, are you making a move on her soon?" Min Ho asked.

"Dega? I like to have some time with her first to see how compatible we are. She is cute and I love cute girls and one more thing... she's edgy... which is y." Jin Hyuk told him honestly.

"Hyung... I want her too." Min Ho declared.

"Eo?" Jin Hyuk was surprised.

Min Ho nodded as his eyes were still glued to Shin Hye.

"You mean both?" JIn Hyuk asked questioningly at Min Ho.

"Yes.. both me and her together." Min Ho replied him.

"Ani... Both Shin Hye and Min Young?" Jin Hyuk eyes widened unbelieving of what he heard. "Yah! Are you crazy? I know we are greedy sometime but I don't agree on such conduct." Jin Hyuk said sternly.

"Eo? What?" Min Ho was confused. "Ahhh...." He remembered of his recent scandal. "That..." He slowly wanted to explain but was cut off by Shin Hye who came running towards them. 

"Mianhe.. I don't think I'll join. My manager on the way and he will bring some food to me. Enjoy your dinner." Shin Hye waved at them as she jogged back to her trailer.

"THis is awkward." Min Ho grinned at Jin Hyuk whose eyes were glaring at him. "Let's grab dinner hyung. I will tell you what really happened." Min Ho put his hand around Jin Hyuk's neck and walked with him to Jin Hyuk's car.  As they passed her trailer, MIn Ho tried to catch a glimpse of and he saw her drinking a bottle of water. She looked ier than ever. Shin Hye somehow felt that she was being watched and turned to see him staring at her. He then presented a grin at her and winked. She rolled her eyes and got into her trailer.

 

I will not give up...

I will persevere...

I will wait....

I will prove it to you...

I want you...

Only you...

I will make you mine...

No matter how much you pushed me away...

I will come back and hold you tight...

 

P/S: It's nearly 2 a.m. My brain is at it again... I love you all... I miss my girl Park Shin Hye.. I hope she will be doing drama soon. Chaeballll!!!!