11 Even if it's in another life...

I hate you yet I love you...

The situation escalated with Min Ho, his news with Park Min Young went really viral. His agency was in turmoil of handling the news. They tried hard to deal with the situation. Min Ho remained at the scene site for the time being and was told not to react with any of the news.

Meanwhile, Min Ho was in his own world with Shin Hye in it but Shin Hye wanted nothing to do with him. She was giving him the I-do-not-see-you-at-all treatment when they are off their scenes but Min ho had promised her that he would never give up on her at all. 

*Beep*

Min Ho: You look especially beautiful today.

He looked across the table to see her reaction. He saw her checked her phone and acted non-chalant about it as she placed it back on her table. She then, spooned her breakfast into . He was bothered by her attitude.'Why is she so stubborn!' He thought annoyingly. 'Kere! Be like that! I am not going to give up! Ajaaa! Ajaaa~! Fightiii' He was determined to bug her again.

*Beep*

Min Ho: Eat carefully my queen. I love that you are healthy.

He observed her again and this time after reading the text, she looked for him and stared at him. She lifted her mobile phone a little bit so that Min Ho could see it. Min Ho smiled, she was munching her food still. She then swiped her phone and held the starter button and showed the screen to him that it was shutting off. She then, gave a satisfying smirk and put her phone down. 

'Ara! I love how you keep challenging me!' Min Ho smiled at her, she rolled her eyes and continued to eat. She was alone on her table as the others were not up yet but only some of the casts who needed to get ready for their next scene. They were at the nearby beach area where it was supposed to be Eun Sang hiding place. Min Ho stood up and walked away from where he was.

********************************

'Aish... Jinja this namja wouldn't even want to give me a break!' She thought as she chewed her breakfast. She read and then put it on the table back as if it was nothing. Then, another beep. She read it. 'Aish... Jinja Min Ho.. just let me be first. I need a break,' She pleaded in her mind, then she swiped her phone to unlock and yet to see his text again.She huffed frustratingly and looked  up to search for him. Once she found him, she glared at him and held up her phone so he could see what she was about to do.She swiped her phone and held the power button and showed the screen to him that it was shutting off with a satisfying smirk on his face. She then put her phone down on her table and focus back on eating.

At the corner of her eyes, she saw him stood up. 'Great! He's leaving! Yayyy! I can enjoy my food now.' She said feeling a tinge of relief. She ate  her delicious food and when she was about to drink her juice, she saw him already seated in front of her smiling knowingly. She gulped her orange juice and, "What are you doing sitting here?" She asked under her breath as she forked some food.

"You know I like art?" Min Ho opened his mouth. Shin Hye shrugged in response, trying hard to act non-chalant towards him. "Like art, you need to be looked at closely to be appreciated." He teased.

"Yaaaahhh!" She said as she looked at him. "Do you think I am not a human?" She responded bitterly.

"I think you are a perfectly sculpted art made by God for me to appreciate." He continued his cheesy lines.

"Aishh.. Jinja ... This namja... Yah... Lee..." Shin Hye was about to lose her temper.

"Min Ho Oppa, Shin Hye Eonnie!!!" Greeted a cheerful voice.

"Kimmy G! Thank goodness." Shin Hye didn't hide her true feelings. She asked Kimmy to sit next to her. 

"What are you two talking about?" Kimmy asked as she popped a grape into .  "Do you want some Eonnie?" She offered a grape to Shin Hye.

"Thank you!" Shin Hye took it from her and popped it to . Min Ho stared at Shin Hye's face as she even look y when she ate.

"I am trying to ask your eonnie for a date." Min Ho deliberately said that. Shin Hye's eyes widened warning him to stop his silly thoughts.

"Really? I don't think Oppa is Eonnie's style." Kimmy said non-chalantly as she forked some food and savour the tase. "Wahhh.. wanjang mashta!" Kimmy claimed. Shin Hye smiled at Kimmy's respond to Min Ho. Min Ho glared at ditzy Kimmy who seemed to not smell what was going on between him and Shin Hye. 

"Yah! Busunsuria?? Waeee? Why would I not be Shin Hye's style? I am number one most wanted man in South East Asia at least." He said to Kimmy G. Shin Hye tried to hide her smile, she knew his ego was hurt by Kimmy innocent remarks.

"Oppa! Jinja... I have known Eonnie for a very long time. I would know." Kimmy said as she spread jam and butter on her toast.

"Jinja? Eonji?" He turned the conversation to Shin Hye who was sipping her coffee. Shin Hye herself was also curious of this fact that she shrugged and looked at Kimmy who was biting hearthily into her toast. "Yah! Kimmy, Eonji?" He repeated again.

Kimmy let the toast passed through her oesophagus first and then grabbed her juice to help ease it go down, she looked at Shin Hye who was also expecting her to explain the fact that she knew her as long as she admitted, "Eonnie? You don't remember me do you?" She asked Shin Hye.

Shin Hye who was about to sip her coffee again stopped with holding the coffee inches from her lips, shooking her head, "Nan... Mulla..." She admitted to not recalling ever meeting Kimmy. 

Kimmy laughed, both Shin Hye and Min Ho looked at one another surprised by her action, "You went to Young Pa's Middle school and High School right?"

"Neh," Shin Hye answered as she placed her cup on the saucer. She narrowed her eyes at Kimmy, trying to recognize and fit her into her memories. "Nan... Mulla..." She repeated the same thing again as she still could not realize her. 

"So, you went to an all girls school?" Min Ho snickered happily. 'Which means she has never been with boys around her. Yes... I don't have to deal with a very complex past.' He smiled happily. Shin Hye narrowed her eyes angrily at Min Ho wondering what excited him. 

"Yes, Uri Appa wouldn't want me to be around boys." Shin Hye answered dryly. "Even now." She added and gave a warning look at Min Ho. Min Ho gave her another teasing look which made Shin Hye rolled her eyes at him again. 'Aish... This namja won't stop. When will his battery stop!'  Shin Hye shifted her seat to a comfortable position.

"Neh, Eonnie was two years senior. One day when I returned from school to home, there were several boys from the neighboring school following me." Kimmy tried to explain.

"You must be very pretty as well when you were young." Min Ho wanted to encourage her to tell more about Shin Hye past. Shin Hye wasn't even affected by Kimmy who were about to spill her past.

"Aniyo, I was probably what you called 'A Nerdette'. I had a helmet hair with thick rimmed glasses on. The boys were just picking on me." Kimmy explained. Shin Hye tried to recall as hard as she could as she listened to Kimmy's story. "So, they followed me and when we reached the neighbourhood play ground..."

"MATTAAAA!!! Shin Hye seemed to remembered something, "Ahhhh... I remembered now... Ji Wonnieeeeee... That was you?" Shin Hye eyes lit up. Kimmy nodded vigorously and they both squeeled. "Ommooooooo.... How could I not recognize you... Mianheeeee." Shin Hye said and the both of them squeeled again as if they have met for a first time in a long time.

"YAH!!!!" Min Ho tried to intervene the happy occassion. "Can anyone of you please finish your story!" He was getting desperate to know.

*Beep*

Eonnie Chunnie: Are you still eating? I need to put your make-up on.

"Well.. the two of you can continue talking. I need to get ready now." Shin Hye wiped with the napkin and put it on her plate. She stood up and went to walk, both Kimmy and Min Ho watched her leave but after five steps, she stopped as if she remembered something and turned around, walked back to their table and looked for something. "Ahhh... here it is." She said when she found her phone. She picked it up and put it into her pocket. "Kim Tan!" She called out to Min Ho who responded by raising his eye-brows to her. "See you later then." She said with a very meaningful look which roused Min Ho's attention and then turned and walked away.

Kimmy saw the look that Min Ho was giving Shin Hye. She was curious herself of what Shin Hye had in her mind but she shrugged it off immediately when Shin Hye was out of their view.

"Oppa!" She called for Min Ho's attention. "Jinja... You really like Eonnie that much?" Kimmy asked looking rather serious.

"Does it show?" He asked playfully.

"Chungmal... I don't want to know" She said denying her interest in Min Ho's affection towards Shin Hye.

"If I do?" Min Ho asked rhetorically. 

"What about Park Min Young-ssi?" Kimmy G's direct attack made Min Ho froze. He tried to look away from Kimmy who was waiting for his response. "Please don't hurt Eonnie..." Kimmy asked of him. Min Ho felt guilty at the mere mention of his situation which he tried hard to ignore.

Kimmy noticed how uncomfortable Min Ho was with her question."Anyway, I'll tell you what had happened when I first met Eonnie..."

Kimmy G's flashback:

I was in my first year of high school, Eonnie was in her senior year. Since I was in middle school, there was this group of boys from my elementary year who would bully me and followed me around. I was scared, those boys might be back to extort money from me and taunted me as little piggy again. So I hid behind the brick gate of our school to scout first. It was quite late ni the afternoon since I decided to do my homework in school so that I could have a free afternoon.

Since, I saw there was no sign of the boys, I quickly ran home but little did I know they actually hid to wait for me.

"Little piggyyyyy~~~ Odieya?" The leader said as he caught up with me and held my arm so that I would stop running. I didn't dare to look up, I was so scared. "Let's walk. " He said. His gang surrounded me as we walked until we reached the playground.

"Kyeoptta... uri little piggy is getting prettier... I might give her a discount. Do you want me to kiss you?" Said the leader. I squeeled because I was so scared he would and with a lot of them surrounding me, I was scared they would do more than just extort money or taunt me around. 

Eonnie appeared out of no where, "Yah!!! PABOOOO!" She screamed at them but you see, Eonnie was pretty with her baby face. 

"Woah... Who is this angel?" said the leader who was still holding my collar at that time. He turned his attention to Eonnie. His other gang as well, they were salivating over her. I had seen her around before, she was the friendliest senior around, very helpful and quite humble to her junior. She gained a lot of love from her juniors but the ones of her senior years some of them hated her because she showered her junior with too much love that they were scared we would lose our respect to them.

They were closing in to her. She wasn't scared at all. The gang left me behind, I couldn't move but stay. I was scared they might hurt her but what would a small person like me do. They were touching her, pointing at her poking around her body but she was determined to deal with them. The leader held her chin while the others held her hand and he tried to kiss her and as he was closing in, she kicked him there in the middle and headed the one on her left and punched the one on the right. Turned out, all of them were such chickens. They were scared of her and ran away. 

Ever since then, she would walked home with me. She was casted for Heaven's Tree not long after, I rarely saw her around then. When I found out she became and actress, I vowed I would too.

 

"She is indeed a strong spirited person. That's what attractive about her."Min Ho said in awe with Kimmy G's story about his love interest.

"Keunde Oppa... I really love Eonnie. She has been my guardian angel. Andddd....." She pulled out her phone which showed an image of a star with Shin Hye name in the middle. "I am a certified Starlight Angel!" She said excitedly.

"Eo?" Min Ho didn't get it.

"It's Eonnie's fan club!" She explained. 

"Join oppa's too then?" He offered.

"Aigooo... Yours is Minoz. Aigooo..." She said teasing him.  "My younger sister would kill me, she's a minoz. She's not talking to me just because I am acting with you now." Kimmy told him. Min Ho laughed. "Oppa... Please don't hurt Eonnie." She said again.

"I don't know how bad has it been with this rumours as I am stuck in here. This is what I know, that was the last time I was in contact with her and a first since our scandal last broke out." He explained. "She was upset that night and she called me with a very worrying tone. We were good friends and I couldn't let her be. So I went to check on her. That was all." He explained. 

"Oppa! I'm curious. Did you actually date her?" Kimmy asked.

"Waegereee? Are you her donsaeng?" Min Ho was always uncomfortable when he was asked about his past.

"Neh. I am her donsaeng and a very good one." Kimmy said folding her hand and a nod to Min Ho.

"Ottokaji.. How am I going to explain this to you..." He felt obligated to explain to her. Kimmy was adamant to listen to his side of the story and it was first hand too, so she nodded on him asking for him to quickly tell her. "Well... I was lonely at that time and I was around my mid twenties. People around me was dating and having relationship and they flaunted about it. I was jealous and somehow, she was there, she was cute and charming, I was smitten. So we decided to just go out as friends at first, feelings were developed but the funny part was I was always reminded of someone else and until the night we went out to eat with friends, we were caught. I decided to drive her home, we were still at an early stage. The news broke out, I was bounded home, we rarely met since we both were busy and during that time. During my alone time after that scandal broke, I realized, she actually reminded me of Shin Hye."

"Eonnie? How could it be?" Kimmy asked curiously. 

"We did a cf back then, I fell for her. I prayed hard for this chance to come up. It did." He explained to her shortly.

"Ah... I see." Kimmy finaly understood Min Ho infatuation towards Shin Hye. "But Oppa, I thought Jin Hyuk Oppa also liked her." Kimmy pointed out. 

"He did?" Min Ho was aroused with questions in his head.

"I think so, he always seem to come near Eonnie."Kimmy pointed out as she sat relaxingly on her chair.

"Then I will have to work harder to win your Eonnie." Min Ho said full of determination.

Kimmy smiled feeling satisfied with Min Ho's determination to win Park Shin Hye's heart. "Good luck Oppa!" Kimmy said as she stood up to leave the table. 

**************

*Beep*

Kimmy G: Eonnie... I think Min Ho Oppa is really in love with you.

Shin Hye: He must be delusional.

Kimmy G: He told me hismelf.

Shin Hye: I thought you understand how I really felt!!!

Shin Hye put her phone under her bed not wanting to read anymore of the support that Min Ho had been getting. It was night time, they did most of the shoot that afternoon. Her eyes felt a little bit puffy after all the crying she did earlier. She brought her hair to her right shoulder and played with it. "Aigooo... What is it with these people? Did Min Ho pay them well?" She moved to the side as she poked her pillow while thinking. "Why is he so persistant?" Then she sat up. "Aigoooo... I need fresh air." It was a perfect place to be at that time as their scene involved being around the beach. She put on her jacket as winter would be visiting soon and the cool air could be felt. As she went out of the trailer, cold air greeted her making her tugging her coat more. "Kajaaaa!" She said to herself.

As she walked at the shore, she suddenly felt very sentimental. She was reminded of the time when they were in Thailand. She shuddered remembering how hurt she was by him. She inhaled deeply trying to numb the pain. It was still there.  "Would I be able to survive if I were to experience it again?" Shin Hye asked herself.

"Would you?" She heard a deep voice. She turned to the side.

"Jin Hyuk Oppa!" She said feeling surprised he was there. She remembered her scene with him would be tomorrow. 

"Did you cry a lot today?" He asked as he stood next to her.

"Kenyang... As usual." She told him smiling.

"Min Ho told me he was in pain. He felt real. He felt that you really want him to  go away." He spoke softly as he looked at her to see her reaction. She pressed her lips and it seemed that her mind wondered and probably was wondering to their earlier scene when Kim Tan finally found Cha Eun Sang after she disappeared.

"Eo?" She responded.

"Do you really mean it?" He asked. He sat down and pulled her hand. "Let's talk and sit." He asked. Shin Hye sat down next to him as she hugged her knees. "Do you mean what the script say?" He asked again.

"Mullasoyo Oppa... I am not sure... Keunde... Why are you asking all these questions?" She asked him feeling guarded. She did actually mean it especially....

Kim Tan found Eun Sang in front of the book store where she found her new job.

Eun Sang stepped out looking pretty as usual but sad.

Min Ho who was Kim Tan at that time couldn't contain his excitement to having seeing her as well as somehow he felt something different when that morning Shin Hye said he would see him later as Kim Tan. Why did he feel the whirlwind in his heart at that time?

At the moment when Kim Tan saw Eunsang, he knew exactly that it was Shin Hye who was going to say the line. Not Eun Sang.

'Anya Shin Hye... Don't mean it...' He whispered in his heart but the show had to go on. He was holding the umbrella tight which represent the shade from the rain which would present the trouble that Kim Tan and Eun Sang had to go through. From the script alone, he knew Kim Tan would leave her as per requested by Eun Sang. Min Ho was dreading himself to do the act which showed from his face. His stylist said he was moody, he claimed that he was embodying Kim Tan.

He walked slowly towards her and he locked his gaze at her who was already showing emotion of anger and frustration in her eyes. He was supposed to get used to that but at that time he felt that she was going to mean it. He knew that he was about to lose her and this time for real and for the rest of his life...He saw her eyes slowly reddening and inhaled nervously wanting to spill out the words. She was teary. He knew her old wound was wide open and she was about to settle it once and for all. 

The moment he stopped in front of her, she said her script well which showed him she favoured what Eun Sang was saying and chose to say it as hers. Min Ho's heart hurt and he felt that it was going to be ripped apart soon by the woman who he loved the  most. 

Eun Sang/ Shin Hye: What should I do when you come to me like this? 

Shin Hye looked at him directly in his eyes. Min Ho felt his heart fell out. He gulped his saliva trying to maintain his composure.

Kim Tan/ Min Ho: Mianhe...

Tears welled up in his eyes. He was hurt. Shin Hye looked very determined. Her eyes were telling him what she wanted to say and had been holding in for a long time. 

Eun Sang/ Shin Hye: Then leave... I ran away from you! Why did you find me?

Tears rolled on her flawless cheeks which he wished he would kiss every chance he would get. The eyes that he love to swim into looked truly sad and it clenched his heart further. 'Have I really caused her that pain?' He thought at the same time. 'Is this the pain she is feeling now?' He felt the hurt inside so badly.

Kim Tan/ Min Ho: Mianhe...

His voice slowly trembled ash he said sorry to her. He could see her face eased up a little bit and he could sense that she knew it was him saying it not Kim Tan. Min Ho had to avoid her gaze and lowered his look from her and said his next line.

Kim Tan/ Min Ho: I'm going to bring bck everything I've ruined (especially your beautiful heart)

and then he continued the rest of his line which he remembered until he said...

Kim Tan/ Min Ho: Your daily life without me...

He saw Shin Hye was hurt when he said that, the emotion in her eyes were so obvious that he knew she didn't want to hear that but she wanted it as a closure for them. 

Kim Tan/ Min Ho: I will restore everything back to how it was before you met me...

He saw her trying to muster up the strength within as she inhaled deeply before she said the rest of her line as Eun Sang. She tried to be strong until...

Shin Hye/ Eun Sang: Because if you come, I have to leave again...

Min Ho looked at her when she said that. 'No! Don't leave!' He shouted in his heart. 'I still want to be able to see you from a far.' He felt his hurt was crushed to dusts.

Kim Tan/ Min Ho: Did I perhaps from the moment we met... Did I give you trouble?

Shin Hye/ Eun Sang: Yes. (With full determination in her eyes.)

Kim Tan/ Min Ho: I see. (He felt like he was swallowing millions razors as he gulped for air when he saw that in her eyes.) I won't come back again. I'm sorry that I asked you to toake my hand and to take courage.... Bye... Cha Eun Sang.

Min Ho: Bye Park Shin Hye...

He then handed the umbrella to her and walked away.

Shin Hye heart's was shattered as well.. She knew it was Lee Min Ho who said it. She cried hard. It was hard for them to stop her after the cut scene.

"You must have embodied Eun Sang to deep Shin Hye..." He tried to sooth her as she was still crying. Min Ho watched from a far. He knew she was crying of relief and at the same time crying for him as he left her for real this time. 

Kimmy G went into her trailer to talk to her. Kimmy told her about the conversation she had with Min Ho.

"It's over now Kimmy-yah..." Shin Hye smiled weakly at her as Kimmy held her hand and massaged it for her. 

"Eonnie.. give yourself sometime. Don't push it... You just need some time. I know it." Kimmy told her with full determination. 

"Ani... It's over. I knew it was him all the time when we were there and he knew it was me not Eun Sang." Shin Hye said as she lied on her bed. Kimmy massaged her back until Shin Hye fell asleep. Kimmy G, then left Shin Hye alone in her trailer.

 

"It's a feeling I had between the two of you. I understand why you are being so agressive towards him. He told me everything." Jin Hyuk said calmly. He was hoping Shin Hye would give him some sort of reaction but she remained calm throughout their conversation.

"Did he really?" Shin Hye asked.

"Neh... He's not going to give up on you, you know." Jin Hyuk told her. "He knows you want him to leave him and he thought he said his last good bye today but I told him not to."

"Then the more reason for me to resist." Shin Hye told him. 'I thought he would understand from our acting today.'  Shin Hye sighed. 

"The thing is Shin Hye... What are you resisting to?" Jin Hyuk asked her out of curiousity. 

"Being hurt..." She said softly and weakly.

"Shin Hye... is he perhaps your first love?" Jin Hyuk wondered.

"Hmmmm... I guess so..." She answered him.

"I think you are still in love with him..." He pointed out.

"Eo?" She uttered.

"I heard and read some of the interviews you've had... You like men who are tall... You kept on mentioning that. I figured, it could be any tall men but... Seeing your scary reaction to Min Ho... It was him all this time. Isn't it?" He explained his theory. Shin Hye looked away from him. She didn' want him to read her mind further. "I take your silence as a yes."

"Oppa... I don't know if I am okay to talk about this. I feel comfortable to just bury it." She confessed.

"But, you see, it's not healthy to ignore it. You need to deal with it. Don't let him hang on it. It's not fair." Jin Hyuk advised her.

"It wasn't fair to me..." She said. "Was he fair to me?" She asked her.

"Shin Hye yah... I know it doesn't sound fair but in all fairness, he's still persevering for you. He tried to be honest with you. You didn't give him the chance at all. You need to listen to him first. After that, you can make your decision. It hurts me to see him like a crazy puppy following you and you know he could have been with the other girls but he remained wanting to be by your side." Shin Hye listened attentively to what Jin Hyuk was saying. "I told him I like you." Shin Hye turned her head to look at him, she was quite surprised to his confession but Shin Hye disregarded it. "You know what he said, he would fight me to the end. I asked him, if I ended marrying you, he answered, he'll wait till the next life." Jin Hyuk told her. Shin Hye was taken by the last sentence that Jin Hyuk had said.

"Till.... the next ... life?" She reiterated. She recalled on the day when she suggested to him that they might not be for this life but maybe next. 

"Yeap he was sure of it. I can see how sure he was. I called him a stupid fool. He said, a deserving one. Look! As a man, I think, he's being the girl. It's sad. Let him be a man for once." Jin Hyuk tried to talk his sense to her. "At least, let him be a man to you. He really want to be your man." Jin Hyuk was really hoping he could get through her stubborn head at that time. 

********************

Shin Hye woke up feeling lighter. She wondered why. She found herself smiling feeling rather happy. Was it because of her heart to heart talk with Jin Hyuk Oppa? She sat still listening to the breeze talking to her as her mind reeled with her dilemma with Min Ho. All of the sudden, the image of him smiling, teasing, winking and pouting appeared before her eyes. "Aishhh!" She felt annoyed. She slapped her face lightly. "Shin Hye yah! Wake up!" She then grabbed a glass of water to drink. Her trailer faced the beach, she took a look at the beautiful view. She stopped sipping when she saw a figure who had been bugging her lately.

"Oppa..." she whispered. Her hand touched the glass as if she was touching him. She recalled the conversation she had with Jin Hyuk the night before. What he said had moved her heart a little bit. 

Min Ho was strolling slowly. He then stopped at one point and he was looking at the vast sea. Shin Hye exhaled and sighed.

******************

"Hyung! I'm going to take a stroll." He told his manager as he put on his coat. The coat that he wore the day before as it reminded him of the pain being chased away by her. He felt it was her who was saying it not Cha Eun Sang. 

He enjoyed the sea breeze and strolled slowly. He was reminded of the night where all the massacre of his romance life happened. "Shin Hye... Mianhe..." He stopped as he watched the vast sea. 

"Mianhe?" He heard the sweet voice that he missed a lot.

He turned around, to his pleasant surprise, it was Shin Hye standing next to him. 

"Mianhe for hurting you ..." He apologized softly to her.  

Shin Hye inhaled deeply and gave him a bitter smile, "Oppa... " She said slowly. Min Ho didn't take off his eyes from her, she was looking at the sea, "I had a talk with Jin Hyuk Oppa..." She told him. 

"Did you?" Min Ho asked, half excited, half nervous, not knowing what he would anticipate from the unpredictable Shin Hye.

"I have to ask you to do this first, you need to settle your issue with Min Young Eonnie. If I want a relationship, it has to be of a clean slate." She somehow laid him her condition. 

"There's nothing between us, Shin Hye." He tried to clarified.

"Ara... But you need to make it clear... It's not fair to her nor to me nor to..." She gulped, "..us."

Min Ho's eyes widened with excitement. 'Did I hear it correctly? Did she say us?' He moved closer towards Shin Hye. "Am I hearing this right?" He asked her. "You are not going to change your mind?" He wanted some assurance.

"Clear it all first with Eonnie... Then I will think about it," She told him.

Min Ho couldn't help himself. He couldn't contain himself. He immediately ran towards her and hugged her.

"Gomawo Shin Hye yah!" He said happily tightening his hug.

"Yah! People are looking!" She snapped as she tried to fight him off.

"Let them be! I won't let go!" Min Ho told her adamantly. "I am never letting you go!" He told her again.

"Jinjaaaaa!!! Jugule?" Shin Hye threatened him.

Min Ho just smiled ecstatically as he settled his head on her shoulder.

 

You and I belong to one another,

Fate will not let us down...

Let's work on this together...

JIKJIN!!

 

P/s: Hurry up Minshin! Just admit it to the world already!!!!