Chapter 4

Our Little Secret

(Aaliah's Pov)

Today im moving in a few things into Eddy's place. I had a U-haul truck come by to help me move in my things.

Its not that much..really!

We arrived at Eddy's house.

I knocked on his door and waited patiently for him to open.

"Hey fiance" I said, walking inside. I put my bag down on the couch. "Come help the man outside with my things" 

"How much stuff do you have that you needed a uhaul? You said just a few things" Eddy exclaimed, standing outside looking at the boxes in the truck. 

"It is just a few things..um they were just heavy" I lied.

"Then why didnt you call me to help?"

Jeez, why cant he just drop it.

"Because I needed a real man's strength" I said, grabbing a box and walking away before he could respond.

We finally got all the boxes inside the livingroom.

I looked around the livingroom and saw all the boxes.

"So where do I sleep?" I asked.

"Duh, with me" He said.

He dragged me into his room. 

We began to unpack all my stuff.

"Whats this box for? Its not labeled" He asked, touching the biggest box of them all.

I just smiled at him. 

"Dont judge me ok" I smile. 

"Dont tell me its what I think it is" He said.

"Come on! You know theyre my babies" I whine. 

He started opening the box.

"Oh my god. No" He said disgusted.

I closed the box. "Theyre staying" I demanded.

"Whatever, just keep them on your side" He said.

"I will" I shot back.

"So you sure you have everything?" Eddy asked.

We finally unpacked and put away all my things. We were now laying on his bed, resting.

"Yeah I believe s-" I stopped. " No wait! I dont" I sat up.

"I cant find my glass heart" 

 

(Eddy's Pov)

My eyes shot open.

"Really?" I asked, slowly. 

"Yeah it was on my dresser, originally. But when I was packing, I couldnt find it" She said. "Do you know where it is?"

"Um...No" Iied.

"Are you sure because Im pretty sure that it was there yesterday when you guys were in my room" She said. Her voice was a pitch lower then normal.

"Yes" I lied again. I told the guys that I would tell her, so why am I lying in her face?

"Really? Eddy! Really?" She yelled.

She walked to her bag that was on the chair. She grabbed a plastic bag out and threw it on my bed. You can hear glass shatters hitting eachother.

"Then what is that?" She yelled.

"Okay listen" I confessed. "It was an acc-"

"Oh really?" She scoffed. "If it was an accident, then why did you hide it under my bed?" She continued to yell.

"Did you not think I would find it?"

"I was going to tell you yesterday when we got back, but you seemed so happy. And then you closed the door on me so fast-"

"How come you lied and said you didnt know where it was? I saw it yesterday when I was packing and I thought you of all poeple wouldve told me" She said. This time she wasnt yelling. She sounded disappointed.

"Wait?" I stood up. "If you knew since yesterday, why did you move all of your stuff in here?" I asked. "Why waste my time moving in here?" I yell.

"I thought that maybe if I asked you, you wouldve told me the truth" She said, walking close to me. "Not just sit there and lie in my face" 

I turned my head, and stood there in silence.

"Thats what I thought" She said. She turned around and grabbed her bag.

She started walking away but then turned to face me.

"That was the last trace of my parents I had, you know that. I thought you of all people would have been more careful and understanding" She softly spoke, bearly understandable.

With that, she left.

I just stood there. I didnt know whether to run after her and apologise, or do nothing about it.

I hope this doesnt mean that were calling off this wedding. I didnt think she would get so angry at me.

I finally decided that its best to run after her.

I ran out the door, but she was nowhere in sight. I tried calling her phone, it rang for a few seconds then clicked.

She blocked the call.

I ran up and down the street calling her name but I recieved no answer. 

I gave up and went back to my house.

Why did she run outside, in the dark, no car, and unaware of this neighborhood.

 

(Sancheong's Pov)

I finished making two cups of tea and I was heading back to the living room, when my phone rang in the kitchen.

I put the two cups down on the counter and answered the phone. 

"Hel-"

"Sancheong! Is Aaliah there?" I can hear Eddy, breathing uncontrollably.

"Woah man, are you running? Slow down I can barely understand you!" I told him.

"Seriously, has she called you?" He asked, very rude.

I looked in the livingroom and sighed.

"No Eddy. She hasnt called me" I said.

I can hear Eddy sigh on the other line, and then I heard a click and a flat line.

He hung up on me.

He can be so rude.

I brushed it off and mumbled under my breath.

"You didnt ask if she came by" I whispered.

I walked into the livingroom and handed Aaliah her cup of tea.

"So whats this all about. Did you guys have an arguement? Eddy sounded pretty hysterical" I told her.

"No, nothing's wrong. Just came to visit you" She smiled.

Such a liar. I thought to myself.

"You're such a terrible liar you know that right?" I laugh. "Nobody visits someone at 9pm, with a tear-stained face, and just wants to visit them" I told her.

She smiled a little. 

"You knew about it too huh?" She asked.

"About wh-"

"You know what im talking about Sancheong" 

I sighed. "Yes, bu-" 

I heard her smack her teeth in annoyence.

"Listen. It was truely an accident" I told her.

"Then why didnt he tel-" I interrupted her.

"Because! He wanted to, but you know Eddy. He didnt want to hurt your feelings. He didnt want you to be angry, hes not good with his feelings, you know that." I told her. "The last thing he wants to do is hurt you"

I wanted to get that through her head. 

 I saw the guilt in her eyes. I knew she wasnt mad at him. She was just angry that her family wasnt with her anymore, she took her anger out on him as an excuse.

Aaliah excused herself and went to the bathroom to wash her face, so I went to go wash some dishes in the sink.

I heard banging on my door and I walked over to open it.

Simba, Mak, Eco and lasty Eddy came bombarding through the door.

"We have to call the police, Sancheong. She's missing" Eddy stammered. "She's not at home, shes not at the beach, she wont answer her phone".

I laughed and the guys looked at me crazy.

"This isnt funny Sancheong" Mak said. "She can seriously be in trouble"

"Guys. Trust me shes fine" I said.

"Yeah? How do you kno-" The toilet flushed and all attention went to that direction.

Aaliah came walking back, with her head down.

"Thanks so much for knocking some sens-" She finally looked up and froze. 5 pair of eyes were staring at her.

"You said she wasnt here" Eddy yelled.

"No. You asked if she called. And you hung up on me even before I could tell you she was here..if I was even planning on it" I told him.

He kept quiet.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked.

'We thought you were missing" Eco said.

"Yeah we were gonna pull a CSI Investigation" Mak said.

Everybody laughed at Mak's sillyness. The laughter eventually died down.

Eddy looked down and the awkward silence began.

"Hey. Can I talk to you?" Aaliah spoke.

Breaking the silence, Eddy looked up.

"Huh? Oh, um yeah sure" They walked into the kitchen and 10 seconds after, we all ran to the corner behind the kitchen to eavesdrop.

 

(Aaliah's Pov)

"Im sorry" We both said at the same time.

We both laughed. 

"I shouldnt had been so angry at you. I didnt give you the chance to explain and hear what actually happened. I know that you wouldnt have done it on purpose". I said, all in one breath.

"Im sorry that I lied and pretended not to know what happen. Lying to you wasnt my intention. I was nervous..for the first time. You know your kinda scary" He said. 

I laughed and smacked his arm.

"Im not scary" 

"See there you go. Your pretty violent for a short girl" He joked.

I gasped. "How dare you" 

I pretended to have a heart attack. 

"Stop faking" He said, putting me in a headlock. 

"Oh god, let go. You stink, did you shower? Do you even own deodorant?" I joked, punching his stomach trying to get him to let go.

Eventually, he let go. 

"So, are we still getting married?" He asked.

"Hmm.." I pretended to think. 

"You're taking too long" Eddy said, picking me up throwing me over his shoulder.

"AHH" I screamed. Eddy knows that the one thing I hate the most is being in the air, I like my feet being on the ground.

"Yes yes. Omg put me down" I yell. 

I saw Simba creeping behind Eddy and smack his head. 

"Put her down" He said.

Eddy screamed like a girl and I fell out of his arms onto the ground. 

I bursted out in laughter on how girly his laugh was.

"Are you okay?" Sancheong came to help pick me up. I nodded in response.

"Man, with that hair and that scream, are you sure your not a girl?" Mak said. 

Everyone fell out on the kitchen floor, laughing, gasping for air. 

Except Eddy.

"Whatever" He said, walking away.

 I high-fived Mak and ran back to stop Eddy from leaving.

I ran up to him and jumped on his back, causing us both to fall over.

"Ohh whats this" Simba said, falling on top of us. Putting me in a tall boy sandwich.

Eco soon piled on top of Simba, followed by Mak and Sancheong last. 

"Oh god. I cant breath" I complained.

"You? What about me?" Eddy said out of breath. 

We just stared at eachother and started laughing. We were all just piled up in stacks, laughing.

The last thing we need is for someone to walk in an-

"Hey, honey im hom- OMG what are you guys doing?" Sancheong's wife walked in.

Oh, how awkward.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys. So it took me forever to write this chapter!! I started writing it at like 12-1pm and now its 11pm. Talk about distractions lol. And this isnt the whole chapter, I just decided to split it up. I had wrote down 22 bullet points of information JUST for this chapter and this whole chapter was only 3 bulletpoints.....so yeah I have a long way to go.

ANYWAYS, leave your comments and predictions on what you guys think will happen. Alot of you guys have been talking to me about what you think is gonna happen and its fun hearing your predictions. Keep it up!

Lol i'll stop talking now! <3