Chapter 13

Our Little Secret

Aaliah's POV:

Eddy sped on the freeway and they kept up. 

I looked behind to see if they were close and they were right behind us. Eddy made a sharp left and I held on to Joowon, then stablizing myself.

"Dont kill us now" I told him.

"Trying not to" He muttered.

He made a right and I turned around to look. Just as I turned around, our car was rammed from the back, causing my head to jerk forward. 

Eddy cut close in front of a car and flew through the exit of the freeway, almost slamming on the brakes to not hit the car in front of us.

We continued on the road for a while when our car was rammed on the side. 

Thank god nobody was in the back of the car. 

The car swirved in a few circles, but Eddy got in control of the car again. He drove off and the car followed us.

The car pulled up next to us and Mrs. Singleton was holding a gun towards us.

"Omg Eddy!" I yelled.

He looked and turned the wheel, bumping our car into theirs. She tried to control her car and grabbed her gun again. 

We were heading towards a sharp turn soon.

She aimed it at us, not looking at her whereabouts as Eddy slammed on the brakes. 

I couldnt see her expression, but her swirved a bit and she ran into the rail.

Eddy slowed down the car and the only sound was the horn constantly ringing. 

Smoke was coming from the engine and after 5 secs of shock, the car blow up in flames.

I covered Joowon so the bright flames didnt hurt his eyes.

We sat there in silence wondering if we should call the police when we heard sirens near by.

"Its okay now" I told Joowoon. "Its over"

Eddy put the car in reverse and we drove off. 

6 mins of driving, we passed by the firetrucks and police cars, who sped pass us.

The car ride home was silent. I grabbed Eddy's hand that was on his lap and squeezed it.

He squeezed it back and I smiled.

All the pain and torture we went through these past 11 months is finally over. 

Im not worried about the other neighbors, theyre weak. They needed those two to run everything. Hopefully they all just have a heart attack soon. Save everyone the wait.

~~~

We made it back home and my mother took Joowon from me.

I was engulfed in a giant hug by somebody. When we broke apart, I saw it was Mak.

I hugged him again.

"I was so scared that they would hurt him" He told me.

I rubbed his back. "They wont hurt anyone else, trust me"

We broke apart and I walked up to the other guys hugging them.

My mother gave me back Joowon and we all sat in the livingroom, watching the news about the crash.

~~~

Eddy's POV:

An hour of watching the news, I look over and Aaliah was sleep with Joowon in her arms.

"Hey guys" I whispered. 

I nodded over to her and they all laughed.

I handed Joowon, who was also sleep, to Aaliah's father and he and his wife went upstairs.

"Goodnight boys, dont be so harsh now" She smiled and they disappeared.

We all laughed and crowded her.

We finalized our plan and grabbed our necessary items.

"Okay. Ive got the makeup" Simba said.

"I got the markers" Moonchul piped in.

"The only tape I could find was duct tape" Eco said.

"Thats fine" Mak mischievously added.

"Lets do this" I enouraged.

"Oh, shes gonna hate us for this" Sancheong sighed.

 

The End.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                         

i finally finished omg! lol

I wanna thank the 5 awesome people who commented every chapter of the sequel. That really kept me going...you have no idea(: Also I already have the concept of my next two stories, so get excited for those. I might not update so frequently cause im starting school again soon, but ill try my best! Thank you to those who have commented anyother time through the first story too. Youre all awesome *makes heart* Please support all my upcoming stories!