Chapter 1

Our Little Secret

*2 Months Later*

HALLOWEEN has arrived! 

Eddy and I, are having a huge party! Friends, family, and co-workers were all coming. We recently moved into a new house, so the neighbors are coming too..even their bad children.

This neighborhood is seriously creepy. I hear weird things at night, everybody's lights are always on at night. It's like nobody here sleeps. I was a little skeptical about inviting them to our party, but Eddy says "It would rude to not invite them". 

We got a great bargin on this house, the only reason we moved in so quickly, otherwise I probably would have kept looking.

"Just give it a few for weeks and im sure you'll feel different about this place" Eddy said, as he hugged me from behind.

I was staring out the window, watching all the neighborhood kids run around in their cute costumes. 

"They're so cute" 

I looked up at Eddy.

"Really? You think so?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I do" He said. 

I turned around to face him.

"I think that kids are great" He smiled.

"Well then" I wrapped my arms around his neck, and ran my fingers through his freshly cut hair. "I have some good ne-" 

The ringing of the door bell interrupted our conversation. 

"I'll get it" Eddy walked off.

I heard lots of chatter and footsteps at the door. I walked over and to my suprise, the whole neighborhood, basically, was outside.

Eddy let them all in and I went to turn on the music. Most went straight to the food, and most began dancing. The children all ran outside in the backyard.

I cant wait until I tell Eddy that he's going to be father, he'll be so happy. 

But I think that telling him now isnt the right time with all these guest around. 

Speaking of, Eddy came walking towards me.

"So, you were saying?" He hugged me again.

"I'll tell you after the party. It's not the right time" I smiled. 

"Ok" He kissed my cheek and ran back to the guys, who just arrived.

I was watching all the kids outback in their costumes. 

One kid in particular stood out to me. 

It was the neighbor across the street, kid.

I knew just by her eyes. She was just staring at me and it really creeped me out.

I decided to wash my face in the bathroom and calm down.

As I was walking, I noticed the little girl following me. Watching my every move.

I stopped walking but she continued to walk towards me. When she was near me, she walked past me as she stood her arm out and ran her fingers across my stomach and smirked at me.

That officially freaked me out.

I sped walked towards the bathroom, bumping somebody on the way.

"Im so sorry" I said, with my head down continuing my walk.

"Woah, slow down beautiful. Whats the rush?" I heard Simba say.

"Nothing" I looked back at him and walked inside the bathroom, locking it shut.

I splashed some water on my face and leaned on the counter. 

Why did she rub her fingers against my stomach?

Does she know im pregnant?

I havent told a soul!

I heard knocking on the door, startling me, causing me to jump.

"Its occupied" I yelled out.

"Aaliah! Its me, Eddy. Let me in" I heard Eddy say.

I opened the door and pulled him inside. I shut the door again and locked it.

"Simba told me that you looked frightened, are you okay?" He asked.

"Oh, yeah. Im fine" I lied. 

I didnt want him to worry about me. Plus this could be some early pregnancy paranoia symptom.

"Are you sur-"

"Eddy im pregnant" I blurted out.

"Seriously?" He smiled.

I nodded my head.

"Thats great. How far along?" He asked.

"A month. But I only found out last week" I told him.

"Omg. This changes everything" Eddy said, "I have to baby proof the whole house" He continued.

I laughed at how silly he was and then splashed some more water on my face, to try and get rid of this hallucination.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how was it?

Ahh! Im excited for this sequel <3