Chapter 2

Our Little Secret

*After the party*

Eddy's POV:

"Man, can people be so dirty" I said outloud.

The party ended and the guys stayed to help clean up. Everyone else left to take their children out trick-or-treating.

"Guys, come on" I whispered. 

I looked over to see if she was around. I saw her in the kitchen, cleaning.

"Aaliah, were going to go out to..get more.."

"Trashbags" Simba said.

"Yeah..trashbags, well be back" I continued.

"Oh..okay" She said, walking out the kitchen. "I'll just go upstairs and wait" 

 

Aaliah's POV: 

"See ya!" Mak waved.

I slightly smiled and they left. I went to lock the door and I walked towards the stairs.

Once I hit the sixth step, the doorbell rang. 

"Eddy forgot his keys, of course" I say to myself as I walk to the door.

I was planning on making fun of him as I opened the door. I swung open the door.

"Miss me alr-"

"TREAT-OR-TREAT!" Shouted a bunch of children.

"Aww. Youre all soo cute, but I dont have any candy left. Im sorry" I pouted.

"Awhh" They whined, walking away with their heads down.

"Im sorry" I yelled out again, closing the door.

I proceeded to walk up the stairs again. This time I made it to the top of stairs when the doorbell went off again.

I sighed, walking back down the stairs.

"Im sorry kid-" I opened the door to find no one there.

I looked both ways to see if anybody was hiding by the door frames and there was nobody there.

I began to close the door but stopped when I looked straight ahead of me.

The little girl from across the street was staring at me again through the window.

I quickly closed the door and ran up the stairs. Im seeing things again.

~~~

I took a shower and walked out in my bath robe, laying on the bed.

I felt my eyes dropping slightly and let rest take over my body. Only to be woken up by heavy breathing and muttering. My eyes shot open and I looked around the room.

Im all alone. I spoke in my head.

"That's right" I heard a whisper in my ear. 

I jumped out the bed ran into the hallway. The sudden ringing of the doorbell startled me.

I slowly walked towards the door and looked through the peep hole this time, but nobody was there. As I continue looking through the peep hole, the doorbell goes off again and I jump back. The room suddenly became chill and the doorbell went off again.

 

E.co's Pov:

"Okay we've got everything on the list, now lets pay and go" I said.

"No, wait I gotta get one more thing" Moonchul said, running away.

"Hurry up" Eddy told him.

"Sure thing, boss" 

"Dont call me boss out of work" 

"Sure. Eddy!" Moonchul said firmly as he laughed and continued running where-ever he went.

~~~

We were in line when Moonchul came running back to us.

"Ah here" He put a bag down with the rest of items.

"You're paying for those" Eddy said.

"I figured" Moonchul replied.

We continued to purchase our items.

I cant wait to suprise her with our mini "congratulatory baby suprise" 

 

Aaliah's Pov:

The doorbell continously rang. Over and over and over. 

"Go away" I yelled, but it didnt stop. 

The voices never stopped either and I felt like the world was spinning .

"STOP IT!" I screamed, only for the ringing to speed up.

 

Moonchul's POV:

We drove back into the parking lot and I took out one popper and held it in my hand ready to let it blow.

We were grabbing all of our puchased items when we heard screaming.

 

Eddy's POV:

I ran to the door and shakily inserted my key into the door. Once it was open, Aaliah was by stairs screaming, throwing things at the wall.

I ran up to her and hugged her as she fell to her knees crying. I brought her the the living room and sat her on the couch and the guys followed, while Sancheong closed the door.

I rubbed her back and E.co came with a glass of water for her.

It was quiet for a moment.

 

*POP*

Was the sound that filled the room, causing everyone to jump.

Confetti adding on to the already messy livingroom.

"Sorry. I accidently pulled it" Moonchul spoke.

Laughter started to fill the air. That is until the doorbell rang. Aaliah ran up to the door and swung it open.

"GO AWAY!" She screamed and the children with their baskets started crying. 

Mak and I run to the door. He grabbed her and brought her upstairs to the room, with help of Simba.

I heard the parents of the children yelling, "Whats wrong with you" "They just wanted candy". 

The children ran back to their parents.

"Im sorry. No candy" I yelled back, and shut the door.

The rest of the guys and I went upstairs to find Simba standing outside in the hallway.

"Mak's trying to get her to sleep" He said.

I walked in the door and Mak was sitting on the bed rubbing her cheeks as her eyes looked over at me.

"I'll take it from here" I told him.

"Okay" He said walking out the room.

 

Mak's POV:

I got off the bed and patted Eddy's back on the way out.

I closed the door behind me and found all the guys outside in the hallway. I slid down the wall until I was on the ground and sighed.

"What the heck was that?" Moonchul asked.

"I dont know man" Sancheong replied, as we all put our heads down.