Chapter 13

Our Little Secret

(Aaliah's Pov)

I was completely shocked.

I tried twisting the door knob, but it wouldnt open, indicating that he really locked it. 

I heard the shower turn on, so I figured I'd pick the lock. I walked over to the key rack by the front door. I grabbed my keys and slowly walked back to the room, so you couldnt hear the keys jingling.

I stuck the key inbetween the knob and door frame and successfully unlocked the door. 

Slowly, I tiptoed to the bed and waited for him to come out. About 10 mins later, the water finally stopped.

Eddy walked out the bathroom with nothing but a towel covering his lower half. It took him 5 seconds to notice my presence in the room.

"Oh shi-" He stopped himself, and jumped. "Oh my god, what are you doing in here?" He asked, gripping his towel.

"Im here to finish our conversation" I responded.

"Oh. About what I said, I didn-"

"Its okay!" I interrupted him.

"Really?" He asked.

"Well yeah" I walked closer to him. Being that close to him, in nothing but a towel, made me nervous. "Because I..love you too" I confessed.

Eddy smiled. "Seriously?"

I nodded.

"Then you wouldnt mind if I..." He crashed his lips onto mine and I kissed back.

We parted and he spoke again.

"And you also wouldnt mind if I said that...I set this whole marriage up?" 

He what!?

"Well actually Sancheong and I did!" He continued.

Now im really confused.

"Wait wait, WHAT!?" I exclaimed.

"Dont get mad, just listen" He said.

"Im not mad..just confused" I explained to him.

"Then I shall start from the beginning" He sat down on the bed, patting the space next to him for me to sit.

I obeyed and sat next to him.

"Okay, so from the very beginning" He took in a deep breath. "The day of college graduation, I wanted to confess to you. What stopped me, was what you said during your speech"

*Flashback*

Today is our college graduation and im excited and nervous at the same time.

Im the valedictorian. Youre suprised too right?

I actually worked really hard in college, to make my parents proud of me. 

"Are you nervous?" The princpal's secretary asked me.

"You can tell?" I joked.

"And now I would like to announce a lady you all know. She's hard working, smart, and dependable. Your valedictorian" The principal announced, and everyone cheered.

I walked to the middle of the podium and looked around at the thousand pairs of eyes looking back at me.

I took a deep breath, took out my speech from my bra (which earned a few laughs) and began to speak.

"Welcome Principal, members of the Board of Trustees, Administrators, faculty, friends, family, guests, and graduating seniors of the class of 2009. As I look out into the crowd before me, I sense a wave of emotions from everyone present. For and friends, the sense of pride you have in your graduate’s accomplishments is unmeasurable. Now, as we are sitting here all nicely dressed, excited, and prepared to graduate with degrees and move on, I agree that today is one of the biggest days of our lives. Through our education, we realize that we are not powerless, that our choices will bring us to certain goals. We are all at a crossroads right now: we can fit in the mold like everyone else or we can create our own mold. There are people – every day -- who wake up when they are older and wonder “what happened.” I would like to thank my teachers, for making my learning experience at this school a fun and exciting one. I would like to thank my parents who took me in and raised me to be the best person I can be. I know that my real parents are looking down at me with smiles on their faces. Lastly, I would like to thank my friends, Mak, Simba, Eco, Sancheong, and Eddy, for protecting me and taking care of me throughout this whole journey. I wouldve never survived without you 5 guys. Especially you Eddy. You encouraged me to not drop out and stay in school, whenever I was stressed. You kept me from running away all those times and you pushed me to become valedictorian. You are the reason I am standing on this stage today. You are the world's greatest best friend, and I never want to lose that. Thank you! Class of 2009,  I just want everybody to know its never too late to follow a dream and with the right amount of determination you can accomplish anything, all you have to do is set your mind to it. Thank you all and congratualations" 

I finished and walked off the stage as family members, staff, and graduates cheered.

*Flashback End*

 

"I couldnt risk losing our friendship, based on my one sided love. So I kept it hidden until a few months ago. I needed somebody who I knew would keep a huge secret. Sancheong. I told him about my plan to get you to love me as much as I love you. I wanted to trick you into dating me and when you agreed, I got too excited and proposed. Selfish, I know. I just couldnt help myself. I wanted you to have anything you wanted for the wedding, so that you would continue agreeing to it. Sancheong was the one who actually got the venue for us, so you should really thank him. Anyways, I never wanted to play you like a fool. I wanted you to love me because I love you more than you'd ever imagine. Seeing that my plan worked, im happier than ever. I also didnt mean to be so rude to Moonchul, I just felt like he was competition and you wanted him, meaning I failed. I hope you're not upset" He finished.

"So are you going to rehire Moonchul?" Was the only thing I said.

"Thats all you can say after all that?" He laughed.

I laughed with him. "No. Actually, im not mad. Im honored that you went through all this trouble just so I can realize something that I shouldve done a long time ago" I smiled.

He began to kiss me again, this time it was much rougher.

The air was getting much thinner and everything was getting heavy and heated.

One thing led to another and it just happened.

 

(The Next Day)

Mak, Simba, Sancheong, Eco, Eddy and I, were eating at Applebees again. 

I began to glare at Sancheong.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked.

"I know what you know" I evily said.

"Wha-" I raised my eyebrows at him. "Oh. That" 

"Yeah, that! But thank you" I smiled.

"Youre welcome" He replied, leaving the rest of the guys, besides Eddy, confused.

~~~

The rest of the night consisted of Eddy and I being lovey dovey, and the guys being disgusted.

"What?" I exclaimed. "He is my husband!'

I smiled and kissed Eddy again.

"Oh Eddy. I forgot" I spoked again.

"What?" He asked.

"Are you going to call Moonchul?"

 

 

 

                                                                                                                       THE END.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys, I know it says 'THE END', but its not technically over. If you read my other story, 'Unwanted', im going to do the same thing by creating a "sequel", but im not going to make a whole new page for it. Im going to continue it on here. If youre seriously confused then look here, -----------> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/568221/unwanted-blockb-ricky-teentop-bap Everything im talking about, I did with this story. lol