Chapter 3

Our Little Secret

2 Days Later..

 

 

 

(Aaliah's Pov)

 

All the guys decided to celebrate our engagement. But I had one exception...NO clubbing.

 

I had a major headache after Eddy and I went out, the next morning.

 

We were all cramped into my little studio.

 

 

 

"Ok guys, let me just get changed" I walked away down the stairs to the shower, leaving the guys on my bed.

 

I entered the bathroom and the shower. As soon as I stepped foot inside, I heard glass breaking. I turn off the water.

 

"What the hell are you guys doing up there?" I yell.

 

"Nothing!" I hear Mak's thick accent yell back.

 

Ugh. They better not have broke anything important. I thought to myself.

 

 

 

(Eddy's Pov)

 

Aaliah went downstairs to shower again before we went out to eat.

 

As soon as she left, I was bombarded with questions. 

 

"What made you want to date her?" "How did you ask her out?" "Did you ask her or did she ask you?" "When are planning on having kids?" 

 

"Woah woah guys! Slow down now. Kids? Your speeding things up way to quickly" I said, waving my arms. I felt my elbow hit something on her nightstand, and it went crashing down. I looked down and saw glass shattered.

 

"Oh my god dude! What did you do?" Simba said.

 

We all stood there with our mouths wide.

 

"What the hell are you guys doing up there?" We heard Aaliah yell from downstairs. 

 

"Nothing!" Mak yelled back.

 

Eco ran down the stairs, quietly, and came back with a broom and dust pan. We swept up the glass, and put it in a bag.

 

I grabbed the bag and put it under her bed.

 

"Eddy, you shouldve been more careful" Sancheong scolded.

 

"Yeah! You know thats the only thing left sh-"

"I know Simba, shut up. It was an accident!" I yelled at him.

"How are you going to tell her?" Eco asked.

"I'll tell her when we get back. I dont want to ruin her night right now" I said, full of sorrow.

The guys nodded and then we sat on her bed, watching tv in silence.

 

(Aaliah's Pov)

I walked up the stairs, touching my new dress that I bought.

 

 

 I reached my bed and I saw the guys all squeezed on my bed. 

"You know I have bean bags right? You dont have to squeeze on the bed" I said walking towards my closet.

"Yes, but their so girly" Mak said.

"Ugh, whatever" I rolled my eyes. "You ready to go?" 

"Yeah" They jumped up and pushed me out the door.

Eddy grabbed my hand and dragged me out the door, while the rest of the guys closed my door and made sure the alarm was on and it was locked.

I was escorted to the front seat, which I never get. Im usually in the very back stuck between Mak and Simba. Mak would be playing with my hair while Simba is flirting with me.

If these guys werent my best friends, it would be beyond creepy. 

We finally arrived at the place of my choice....Applebees! God I love this place. Ever since I was little, back at home. 

The hostess guided us to our seats..a booth. 

 

Closest to the wall was Eddy, then me, then Simba. Oh god. 

On the other side, across from Eddy, was Sancheong, then Mak, then Eco.

~~~

We all ordered our food and the waitress left.

Eddy whispered something in my ear, startling me.

"I just realized, your a wedding planner. Thats perfect, you should know how to fake this and make it look real" He said. 

Thats actually true. I leaned over to whisper back in his ear.

"Yeah! And you can get your employees to bake us a cake" I whispered.

Oh did I forget to mention! Eddy owns his own bakery. Thats one of my favorite things. Free dessert! 

Simba is Music Producer, Sancheong is a Doctor, Mak is a Psychologist, and Eco is a Professional Photographer so were all pretty successful people.

"And maybe you can get some of your chef friends to help with food" I said.

"Yes! And we can ask Simba to get a DJ and Eco to take our wedding photo" He said.

"Omg yes!" I accidentally yelled. Im actually excited for this whole "wedding".

The guys looked at us weird, except Mak. 

"Aw look. How cute are they? Whispering in eachother's ears" He cooed.

"We were actually talking about you guys" I smile.

"Yeah we wanna ask for your guys help" Eddy added.

"How?" Eco asked.

"Well, Simba" I turn to face him and I smile. He smiled back.

"Can you get us a DJ?" I ask.

"Anything for you lovely" He replied.

I felt Eddy grab my hand and squeeze it. 

"And Eco" Eddy said, facing him. "Can you take our wedding photo, as well as pictures during the wedding?" He asked, smiling at Eco. 

"Sure. I would be honored too" He said.

"Yay!" Eddy exclaimed. He reached over and engulfed me in a hug. 

I took in the scent of his Calvin Klein cologne. 

He pulled away from the hug and I was kinda sad actually. I just stared down at the table.

"Thanks guys we appreciate it, right?" He nudged me.

"Huh? Oh yeah! Thanks guys" I smile at them.

The waitress finally came with our food and the guys started devouring into their food. I was staring at my food while my mind was somewhere else.

I was thinking of the time when I first met these guys. It was a very tragic meeting but im glad we met.

*Flashback*

I was 12 years old, we were going to Australia for my father's new promotion. I use to live in California and my dad got another business promotion, so we were packing all our things again, leaving for another country.

I was angry. I hated that my parents were making me leave more friends I made. I hated them for that.

I didnt talk to them the whole way to the plane as well as being on it. I walked to the back of the plane and sat down. I put my headphones in and went to sleep.

I had a dream that the plane was shaking and people were screaming.

I felt somebody pushing me while I was sleeping. I opened my eyes, ready to start yelling at whoever was pushing me.

I opened my eyes to see the plane being ripped apart, people flying off, screaming and just total chaos.

I ran to look for my parents, when I heard my parents screaming my name. 

I looked around until I spotted them, I ran to them a second late. 

I reached for my mothers hand, but the plane started dropping to the ground and I flew further back.

I flew and hit a wall, blacking out.

~~

I woke up and I heard more screaming. I looked around and there were bodies everywhere. Little kids and adults searching for their loved ones. 

I joined in with them, searching for my parents. I spotted both my parents laying in a secluded part of the crash.

I ran up to them to find out that they were already gone.

In my mothers hand, was the glass heart I gave them, with their date of birth engraved on it. 

It was their anniversary present I gave them a few years ago at the time. Its the only thing I have left of my parents. Everything else was destroyed from the plane crash.

I ran off the scene, into the streets. I had no clue where I was going.

I ended up running into a neighborhood and stopped at this house. I broke down on their lawn, screaming and crying.

Some boy around my age came running outside his house with 4 other boys trailing down after him.

He told me to call him Prince Mak. Ever since then, I thought he was my angel. His parents took me into their home, and continued to raise me.

Thats how I met the rest of guys. Eddy and I became really close friends right then. We shared many common likings. The boys became my best friends ever since. 

*Flashback End*

"Hey why arent you eating?" Mak asked.

"I was just thinking. You guys know that I love you right?" I told them.

"Aw, I love you too" Simba said hugging me, this time I actually hugged him back.

"We love you too Aaliah" Sancheong said.

"Yeah, we do" The rest said.

I smiled at them all and started to dig into my food.

I was dropped off at home and Eddy said he wanted to walk me to the door.

"So I was thinking. Am I going to move in with you or are you gonna move in with me?" I asked him.

"Sweety dont you know that the woman moves in with the man" He said confidently.

I smacked his head. "Dont be so ist!" I told him.

"Haha im joking. But I would like it if you moved in with me. Your place is too small for me." He said.

"Okay. I'll bring just a few things tomorrow-"

"God. Just kiss her and come on already!" Simba yelled from the back seat.

I glared at Simba and Eddy came closer to me.

"Just on the cheek" I whispered to him.

He brought his lips closer to my face and then he poked my stomach, making me turn my face.

His lips landed on mine and I punched him in his stomach. He leaned over in pain in response.

I walked in my place and closed the door on Eddy, leaving him there in pain.

"See you tomorrow" I heard him say, then I heard his footsteps and the car drive off.

I cant believe him.