Chapter 11

Romeo + Juliet: Untold MBLAQ Story

Chapter 11





*OC (Alexa's) POV*

We had arrived back at the mansion and I was currently standing in between Seungho and Mir while Joon, Thunder, and G.O were holding their leader back.

"Now Seungho-" I started off in a soothing voice before I was cut off.

"Let me go! I'm gonna break his neck! What the hell were you thinking?!" Seungho exclaimed as he struggled to get free.

I gotta give props to the guys, they were holding him back pretty well. Mir was hiding behind me, his head peaking over my shoulder every now and then. If it were any other situation, I would have found this extremely cute because he reminded me of a lost puppy.

"Hyung! Calm down! He was only doing what he was told!" Thunder exclaimed as he scrunched up his face in total concentration.

That's when Seungho stopped struggling and everyone got quiet as we anticipated his next reaction. He turned slowly towards Thunder and gave him a confused look.

"What do you mean he was only doing what he was told?" He asked slowly.

I looked over my shoulder and whispered to Mir. "Ya know, he's really scary when he's angry. I feel sorry for G.O. He's gonna get it now."

Mir managed to crack a smile. "Thanks for sticking up for me Alexa."

G.O's eyes widened to the size of saucers. Joon looked like he was getting ready to run away. Thunder stuttered a little bit as he tried to explain to Seungho what he meant. 

"Uh, well...." He took a quick glance at G.O but unfortunately for him, Seungho noticed the looks they exchanged. That's when Joon and Thunder both let go of him and moved back.

G.O for once looked like he was scared. "Now wait just a minute..." He began to back away slowly towards the door. 

Seungho tilted his head to the side as he started advancing towards G.O. Even though he's acting scary, it's REALLY HOT. I shook my head. BAD THOUGHTS!!

"So this was all YOUR idea?" Seungho asked in a somewhat menacing voice.

"Well uh....." And that's when G.O took his chance to get the hell out of there. He took off out the door with Seungho sprinting after him.

***

After the whole mishap with Mir kissing me at the ball, I finally found some time to myself to get dressed down. Not that I don't mind being dolled up but I really liked to be comfortable too. 

I went into the room I was staying in and took everything off before changing into some old clothes that the guys had let me borrow for pajamas.

I did have my own pj's that the guys managed to steal from my home but I was already out so now I had to wear their casual clothing. I looked at the clothes I was wearing in the mirror. The black sweat pants were a little baggy but it felt nice. The shirt was pretty big on me and it was red. It reminds me of Seungho, wonder if it's his?

That's when I looked over at the door to make sure it was closed before taking a big whiff of the shirt. It smells really good. It does remind me of him. I smiled as I looked at myself in the mirror again. 


*Seungho's POV*

"Yah! I'm still pissed at you so don't try anything funny like that again." Seungho stated as he slapped an ice pack onto G.O's head.

G.O flinched in pain. "AIGOO!!! Take it easy will you? I said I was sorry, I was only trying to prove a point."

Seungho cocked his head to the side in confusion. "What point?"

That's when G.O had a smirk play across his lips. "Oh your jealousy says it all my friend."

Seungho gave him a look. "Jealousy? What are you talking about?" He scoffed as he turned away from G.O and went to put up the rest of the ice.

G.O had a knowing smile grow on his face. "Because I'm me and only I can say this to you, I'll tell it like it is. You. Like. Alexa."

That's when Seungho whirled around to face him. "WHAT?!" He cleared his throat before continuing, "I mean, what are you going on about now?"

He's just messing with you, this is G.O we're talking about here.

G.O got up from his seat on the kitchen stool and walked past him. Before he reached the doorway however, he turned to look over his shoulder.

"Go see her. Talk. But remember, no tongue on the first date!" And with that, he took off out of there as if his life depended on it.

Seungho could only stand there with his mouth hanging slightly open. Why that conniving little.... "AISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

***

He was now standing in front of her door and staring at it. Just knock already! What's the big deal?

Seungho let out a deep breath before straightening himself out and knocking on the door lightly. 

Her voice answered not too long after. "Come in!"

He opened the door slowly and saw Alexa sitting on her bed. She had been using Thunder's laptop but she closed it when he walked in.

He cleared his throat nervously. Why is my throat so dry all of a sudden? That's when he noticed what she was wearing and a small smile grew on his face. It was one of his favorite red shirts.

He sat next to her on the bed and she looked over at him with a bright smile. "So I'm guessing you and G.O and Mir all made up by now?" She asked.

Seungho laughed at her question. "For the most part."

Alexa giggled at his answer before scratching at her neck. "Gotta admit that I NEVER expected that. I can't believe Mir stole my first kiss."

That's when Seungho's eyes grew wide and his expression became one of shock. "HE was your first kiss?"

She looked at him in bewilderment. "Of course! I haven't had an official kiss on the lips yet until that stunt he pulled at the ball." 

"I change my mind, I'm still mad at those two babos." He stated matter-of-factly. Stealing her first kiss, that was MY job!

Seungho realized what he just thought and shook his head frantically. What am I thinking?! G.O you ! Look what you did!


*OC (Alexa's) POV*

"You okay there?" I asked with concern seeping into my voice. Was he really THAT mad about the whole thing?

Seungho looked back over at me and nodded. "Yeah, just thinking about....things." He chuckled a bit nervously at the end which made me think there was more to it.

He's sitting next to you. On a bed. That has PLENTY of room. GAH! I put my hands up to my cheeks to make sure they didn't get too heated from my embarrassment at my own thoughts. 

I was suddenly broken from my reverie when I heard Seungho's voice. "You looked beautiful tonight." 

I turned slowly to look at him and to my surprise, he was actually looking right at me. I felt my heart race and my temperature rise.Just don't get sweaty palms and you'll be fine.

"Uh.....yeah, thanks...." I replied in embarrassment. He thinks you look pretty. 

Seriously, if my thoughts don't SHUT UP anytime soon....

I bowed my head down so that my hair would fall around my face and cover it up. Out with the bad air, in with the good air. That's right, breathe.

"Is it hot in here or is it just me?" I asked suddenly as I felt the closeness of our proximity take it's toll on my hormones.

"You're hot, it's right-I MEAN! You're right, it is hot." Seungho stated. He fanned himself with his shirt and looked away.

Did he just stumble over his own words? I got up quickly and looked for the thermostat. Once I spotted it, I moved forward to go turn the air up. 

Unfortunately, my HORRIBLE HORRIBLE luck made me lose my footing and I tripped. And guess where I landed? That's right. 

ON TOP of Seungho....on the bed.

God, is this another one of those SIGNS I've been waiting for? Are you trying to tell me something?

"I'm so sorry..." I breathed. 

Our faces were so close to each other, our noses could almost touch and our bodies.....well they were connected so to speak since I was LAYING ON TOP of him. This has got to be the most EMBARRASSING situation I've ever been in before in my whole entire LIFE!

He gulped as he tried to speak up. "It's okay..."

Before I knew it, he lifted his head up and placed his lips onto mine. I think I just died and went to heaven. I was being kissed by an EXTREMELY handsome man with VERY kissable lips. 

But oh too soon he pulled back. "I'm sorry, I didn't know what-" 

I cut him off by kissing him myself. Shut up Seungho, you talk too much at the wrong time. He didn't seem to mind my interrupting him as he kissed me back. He brought his hand up to the back of my head and it sent that tingly feeling down my spine.

And just as I was about to get some open-mouthed/slippage action, the door flew open and in came G.O.

Seungho and I practically leaped away from each other. I fell on my on the floor while Seungho rolled over backwards off the bed.

I was flustered and out of breath as I held onto my chest to try to sooth my frightened heart. G.O spoke up before either of us could explain ourselves to what he just saw. He definitely got the WRONG idea.

"You guys don't beat around the bush do you? Aigoo, already trying to make mini-you's. Yah, Seungho! I didn't think I would have to tell you to keep it in your pants. Next time let me know so I can buy some protection. You know what they say, don't be a dork, wrap your pork!"

My jaw dropped and Seungho looked absolutely furious as he chased G.O out of the room.

***

It was until about an hour later that things finally calmed down. Seungho had threatened G.O so he wouldn't go about exaggerating things to the other guys.

Even with Joon, Thunder, and Mir not knowing or seeing what happened, it was still embarrassing enough that G.O had caught us in such a....compromising position. I hung my head in my hands. Will I ever get a NORMAL kiss?

Then again, I'm with the MBLAQ group. Things are NEVER normal with these guys. 

The 5 of them and I were all currently sitting around in the media room, watching the news on the HD tv. I was sitting in the middle of the couch while Seungho was on my right and Thunder was on my left. I trusted Thunder A LOT more now after my incidents with the others. Well him and Joon also.

G.O sat on a nearby lazy boy recliner chair while Joon sat in front of him on the floor. Mir was sitting on the floor in front of Thunder and leaning back onto his legs.

As I looked around I couldn't help but break out into a huge grin. We all looked like one big happy family. Plus, it helped that Seungho had his arm around my shoulders. I leaned into him and tried to get comfortable when I remembered something.

"Oh!" I exclaimed suddenly as I sat back up.

The guys all turned their attention towards me. Seungho looked at me with a slightly worried face. "What's wrong?"

I waved my hands in front of me. "Nothing's wrong, I just remembered something. Do you guys know anyone who is related to the Montague guy who was killed the day our families began to hate each other?"

The guys seemed taken aback at my question. Thunder spoke up next to me. "I thought you said you didn't know about how this feud began?"

I nodded my head. "I didn't but then I did my research and found out. A Montague family member was killed by somebody and everyone pointed fingers at his Capulet friend. I need to know what really happened that day."

Seungho and G.O both exchanged looks before Joon answered me. "So you don't believe that his Capulet friend killed him?"

I rolled my eyes. "Aigoo! Of course not! I read the story behind the two guys, they were like blood brothers! Also, there was a mysterious 3rd party member present. What about him?"

Mir looked up at me and nodded his head in agreement. "That part did seem really fishy to me."

"Well we might know the Montague man's son." Joon stated which caused me to snap my head in his direction.

"Really?!?!" I asked in total surprise.

Seungho gave me a look. "Don't get too excited, we haven't seen or heard from him in years and we only know his name."

I gave him a look as well. "HE might have been present at the time of the murder or know something about it. So knowing his name is good enough for me."

Thunder tilted his head to the side in thought. "Wasn't his name.....Jihoon?"







End of Chapter 11

 

 

 

excerpt of chapter 12...

Chapter 12

*BEAST's POV*

Hyunseung came bursting into the room with all the BEAST members present. "Guys! I just got some new information!"

At this, the rest of the members perked up. Yoseob and Doojoon had been sitting on the couch watching the news while the rest were looking up information on their computers.

"Okay so what's the news?" Doojoon asked as everyone had gathered together.

Hyunseung looked a little grim as he stated his newly learned facts. "So it's been confirmed that MBLAQ is holding Alexa hostage and that they have our stolen money. They have been hitting the other Capulet groups as well."

Before he completely finished his sentence, everyone was looking at each other with mixed expressions.

...end of excerpt