Chapter 8

Marrying a Millionaire

Donghae gasp when he feel a warm hand s around his waist and a head burry in his neck while the lip is brushing in his skin.

"i'm sorry baby~ i know it's my fault, i shouldn't leave you to drive Hyoyeon on the supermarket, please don't get mad at me." Donghae froze when he heard Hyukjae's pleading voice, it is like asking for forgiveness. He didn't move and stay still in his position until the older spoke again.

"baby please~ come on, show me your beautiful face now" he can feel Hyukjae's hot breath on his neck and for some reason, the monkey's endearment melted his heart. he turn around but still didn't say a thing, he looked up only to meet Hyukjae's pleading eyes. oh Donghae wrong move! he thought. Hyukjae leaned closer so that their forehead will meet.

"Hae i'm sorry..I shouldn't let my anger control me..please baby~ talk to me" Hyukjae started to kiss Donghae, it started on a simple peck on the youngers lip then it become passionate as the older his bottom lip, to his jaw and down to his neck leaving red marks to his soft skin. When Hyukjae's hand sneak inside Donghae's shirt to pinch his s the younger captured his hand to stop him on what he's doing.

"Hyukjae i'm..i'm not..yet..ready" Donghae said hesitantly as he duck his face.

"it's okay Hae~ I don't want to force you. I can wait until you're ready" Hyukjae smiled and give him a peck on the nose. But what he did next was really surprised Donghae, he flip their position so that the younger is now lying on his top. Donghae struggle but Hyukjae's firm grip hold him still.

"wha-what are you doing Hyukjae?" Donghae ask nervously

"sshhh.. let's stay on this position hmm?" Hyukjae kissed his forehead and it made him blush. "I want to know more about you Hae~"

"you want me to tell you my story but you still didn't explain why you didn't pick me up." Donghae pouted, his arms is now on Hyukjae's chest to support his weight. Hyukjae chuckled at the cuteness and kiss the pouting lips of the fish.

"I did that out of courtesy Hae, I went there to pick you up but I saw Hyoyeon struggling to find something on her bag, I ask her and it turned out that he left the key of her car so i drive her to the supermarket, and besides her----"

'RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING' suddenly Hyukjae's phone rang, he reach for his pocket and rolled his eyes as he saw Kyuhyun's name at the caller I.D

"yes brat what is it?"

[oh are you and Donghae already made up?]

"it's not your business so why----"

[i'm the one who fix everything just for you two to get married so it is MY business monkey]

"whatever. so why'd you call?"

[where's Donghae?]

"he's on my top" Hyukjae replied nonchalantly not noticing Donghae widening his eyes.

[woah~ woah~ stop their buddy! i'm no intention to listen to your activity. Sungmin's moan is enough]

"it's not what I mean stupid! we're just lying on our bed! we're not doing that thing you and Sungmin are doing" Hyukjae defended

[whatever you say Hyuk..whatever you say..but kidding aside, i need to tell you something,if it's okay can you come here at my apartment? Sungmin already left for his work so we can talk privately.]

"okay. I'll be there in a minute. I will just change my clothes. bye Kyu" Hyukjae ended the call and look at Donghae, "baby~ I need to go to the office, Kyuhyun said there's something happen and they need me there." Donghae pouted but still nod.

"don't"

kiss on Donghae's forehead

"pout"

kiss on Donghae's nose

"like"

kiss on Donghae's chin

"that"

kiss on Donghae's lips.

Donghae blushed at the olders sweetness and showed his smile to say that it is okay for Hyukjae to leave. The older seems to understand, pull himself on the bed and went to the bathroom to change his clothes.

 

 

a/n; new subscribers hellooooo~ oh my gosh i'm so surprised that you're still waiting for my update T.T thank you so much guys! I love you all /hugs/

if you want to add/follow me at my personal SNS account like facebook, twitter and instagram, feel free to send me a private message :)

and I made a twitter account for my subscribers :) follow @haeundermyshirt and let's talk their :*