Chapter 10

Marrying a Millionaire

Sungmin is on his way to meet Donghae half way seriously? how old is that fish that he can't go to his place alone? suddenly his phone vibrated he picked it up and a smile form on his lips as he saw the name of the caller.

"already missed me?" Sungmin said teasingly

[where are you?] Kyuhyun said on the other line

"i'm on my way to meet Donghae he's sleeping on my place tonight."

[I thought you have work?]

"my boss give me permission to leave early why?something wrong?"

[you will sleep in my place tonight]

"what? why? I already told you that Donghae----"

[you will sleep here or you will have an unemployed boyfriend] and with that Kyuhyun ended the call.

Sungmin is still lookig at his phone confused. His boyfriend is really weird sometimes. He started to dialled Donghae's number so that he can explain what happened.

*************************************************************************************

when Hyukjae enter his mansion, he was greeted by apouting Donghae arms crossed on his chest as he was sitting on the luxurious sofa, he went to the younger to sit next to him and give him a peck on the cheek.

"hey~ why my baby is pouting?" Hyukjae asked with a smile. although he has an idea why his husband is sulking he have to act innocent

"Sungmin hyung cancelled our sleep over." the brunette said frowning.

"now..now..stop sulking like a 5 year old kid..it's just a sleep over you can just re-schedule it." the older said while brushng his index finger to the younger's frown.

"you don't understand! he choose Kyuhyun over me! he said that he need to sleep at Kyuhyun's place tonight or else Kyuhyun will be unemployed. I don't get him! why would Kyuhyun lose his work? he's working for you! and it's ot like you'll fire him just because I sleep at Sungmin hyung's place right hyukkie?" Hyukjae can't find an answer to the younger's statement. because what Donghae said was all true. maybe he has to give Kyuhyun a bonus for what the maknae did. To divert Donghae's attention he kissed the brunette's temple down to his earlobe to his cheeks to his neck leaving a read mark to prove that Donghae is his. The make out session didn't last long. no one can remember how they end up in bed on their room clothes scattered on their carpeted floor as they lay on their bed with Hyukjae on top. He can't help but to admire the perfect beauty underneath him. he leaned closer to captured the younger's thin lips as lust took over him. evrything seems so fast to Donghae one second Hyukjae kissed him and the next thing he knew is that Hyukjae is now pounding on top of him with his manhood on his entrance in and out. Hyukjae can feel the muscle on Donghae's entrance as he knew that they're both on their . Hyukjae released his seeds inside Donghae and the younger between their body. They are both out of breath after their love making session. Hyukjae lay on Donghae's side as he snuggle Donghae's hair and the youger's face is on his chest.

"thank you" Hyukjae said while kissing Donghae on top of his head

Donghae's tear suddenly rolled down on his cheek. It's not the word that he's expecting from the older after they made love. did they really made love? atleast for him they did. and he fell asleep.

 

a/n: sorry guys~ i'm not really good at writing (tho' i'm a reader of rated m fanfics XD)

hope you like it :) and hello to my new subscribers! I love you all~

subscribe comment and upvote XD