Chapter 6

Marrying a Millionaire

Donghae is walking with Yunho on his way home, the latter is his co-worker at SM, they got close when they knew that they are both from Mokpo. It is not a secret to Donghae that Yunho has a crush on him but it is not a big deal to him, it is a just crush, an infatuation and sooner or later Yunho will get over it. Maybe you are wondering why he is walking with Yunho when Hyukjae supposed to fetch him after his working hours. Donghae let out a bitter chuckle and shook his head, the image he saw few minutes ago suddenly crossed his mind.

**Flashback**

Donghae is packing his things, putting it on his bag, smile spread across his handsome face he may look like an idot, smiling with no particular reason. the thought of Hyukjae picking him up after work give a shiver on his spine, he is somehow excited that he even texted Sungmin to delivered the news and the older just give him a short "just accept it fish! you're falling for the monkey ^^" as a reply. after he finished packing his things he headed to the door slightly bouncing like a kid. When he reached outside, he saw Hyukjae talking to Hyoyeon, he was about to announce his presence when Hyukjae opened the door and let Hoyeon in. His smile fade away as he processed what just happened, Hyukjae said he will fetch him nut why he pick up Hyoyeon instead of him? do they have a relationship? or maybe Hyukjae is courting Hyoyeon? but Hyukjae said that relationship with others is a no-no while they are married. While they are married. it hit him like a lightning, maybe Hyukjae will divorced him so Hyoyeon and him will be free? he swallowed the bump that starting to form in his throat, his eyes strating to get watery when a hand tapped his shoulder, and he saw Yunho smiling at him as he turn around.The latter asked him if he could send him home Donghae, being in his not-so-good state of mind just agree.

**End of Flashback**

"uh..Yunho-ssi, you can go now, my house is only a meters away from here, I can manage, Thank you" the brunette said as he give the taller a 45 degree bow.

"why do you need to be so fromal to me Donghae? sometimes it hurt me to think that we are friends for quite a long time but you're still not used on talking to me"

"it's not like that..it's just that---" his answered were interrupted by a sound of blowing horn coming from a car appeared beside them. Donghae widened his eyes as he saw the driver of the car. no other than his "husband" Lee Hyukjae.

"get in." Hyukjae said in a stern voice.

"Do you know him Donghae?" Yunho asked in confusion.

"Get the ing in Lee Donghae! or else I will drag you by the hair just to get you in."

"Yunho-ssi, thank you for accompanying me, maybe we can continue our little talk next----"

"NOW!" Donghae jumped a little when he heard Hyukjae's command. He get in the car, hand trembling as he hold the door handle and sit next to Hyukjae. They went home without speaking any single word in the car. Donghae is scared, he didn't expect that Hyukjae can be this scary but he is also pissed and over his nemo's dead body! he will not give a hint that he's scared. Especially to this Lee ing Hyukjae.

 

 

a/n: I don't know how to enter Siwon in the story >.< maybe on the upcoming chapters? XD

woah~ over 50 subscribers? I did not expect this, giving the fact that I am new here..seriously, Thank you so much guys! i promise i will make this fic as interesting as you want (hope that I won't failed >.<)

comments are loved :) upvote? XD