Chapter 3

Marrying a Millionaire

Donghae is now sitting on hyukjae's office while the latter is discussing about their so called contract and their arrangement after their 'marriage', he can't still believe it.

-Flashback-

'LEE FREAKIN' DONGHAE!' donghae turned his head to the older as he moutheda 'what'. 'YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED!' and with that he choked causing his milk to spill to sungmin's face.

'how? what? i mean who? me?' donghae can't find the right words so Sungmin explained it frurther.

'while you're drooling on your sleep, a guy with a noodle like hair and oh! he's cute by the way' Donghae rolled his eyes. 'he came here and asked me to inform you that you need to go to Hyukjae's house to discuss something.'

'who is that Hyuk-what?'

'it's Hyukjae stupid! he's your fiancee and groom to be.' so hyukjae is his name? Donghae thought.

'now stop daydreaming and clean yourself be presentable and go to his house and please tell that noodle guy that i'm not a "miss". I need to go to work. Goodluck Fish!'

Donghae takes time to process the infromation before he gets on his feet and decided to take a bath.

-end of flashback-

"as I was saying- hey kid! are you listening?" hyukjae's voice bring him back to reality.

"y-yes. I-I am. and stop calling me kid!" Donghae pouted.

"whatever." Hyukjae rolled his eyes and continue "okay back to the contract, as i was saying, we both can't have other affair so if you have a boyfriend break up with him now--"

"I don't have one so it's okay." Donghae answered and duck his head.

"and no with others-" Donghae cough causing hyukjae to rub his back and ask if he's okay.

"what's with that no 'that' with others?" Donghae's face is now bright red.

"what no 'that'? seriously I don't get you." Hyukjae asked in confusion.

"THE ! I MEAN THE OKAY?!" the younger burst out as his face become more red. Hyukjae want to pinch that cheeks because of the cuteness. what? oh wait. NO.

"do you want to do it with others and not to me?" the older teased.

"no!no! I mean it's just that I still didn't do it." donghae admitted shyly, while Hyukjae's widened.

"what?! you're already 28 and you're still a ing ?!

"who cares?! I want to do it with the one i love! it's not like I could bring that back once i lost it!" Hyukjae just let out a chuckle. This adorable guy in front of him is really something.

"uh..if you excuse me, can I go now? I still have work and i might be late if I stay here a little longer." the brunette said still ducking his head.

"okay. I will send you there. I know you don't have a car so i will send you to your work." Hyukjae explained as he saw donghae's head snap up to look at him and stare with a curious eyes.

"oh~ okay."

When they are in the car, they are asking each other with a random questions, as what hyukjae called this a 'getting-to-know-you' stage.

"so you're from Mokpo?" Hyukjae asked

"uh-hmm"

"but you move because you study and now you're living here in Seoul and working as a dance instructor at SM?"

"uh-huh"

"can you stop aswering me two word answer?! i'm doing all the talking here!" Hyukjae can't take it anymore, in that 30 minute ride, he's the one initiate the talk and it's so not like him! and this idiot fish is just answering him 'uh-hmm' or 'uh-huh' or 'yes yes' aish~ stupid fish head! Hyukjae thought.

'oh~ i'm sorry." Donghae apologized. "Hey!that's a three word!" and the younger burst in laughter. Hyukjae just stare at him in awe, the sound of his laugh is like a music with a perfect melody in his ear.

"oh we're here! stop tha car mr. Lee!" Hyukjae obliged as he stops the car and follow Donghae as they went out of the car.

"what time is your out?" Hyukjae asked casually.

"it's 9pm mr. Lee. why?" the younger answered and asked confused

"i'll pick you up and stop calling me mr. Lee! we're getting married soon! start calling me by my name or do you prefer me calling sweetie? sweetheart? honey? feel free--"

"woah~ can you please--" Donghae's words were cut when he hears a voice that is very familiar to him.

"Donghae Oppa!" he turned around and met hyoyeon's brown orbs and smiling face.

"Hyoyeon-ah!" Hyukjae is till looking at the girl and froze when he hears Donghae called her name.

H-Hyoyeon? that smile..that eyes.... is that 'her'?

 

 

 

 

A/N: hello new subscribers! /hugs/ i told you i'll try to make this chap longer!hahaha..and this one is longer right? right?

my professor keep on rejecting our research proposal and it makes me frustrated >.<

subscribe and comments please~ I need those to get rid of my frustrations XD I love you all!

P.S: i don't dislike Hyoyeon (tho' i'm not a SONE either) I just can't think of any other character >.< sorry~