Chapter 15

Marrying a Millionaire


Donghae is now eating his breakfast happily, yes; a single kiss from Hyukjae will wash all his anger away. He’s munching his cereal when a husky voice whispered on his ear.

“Baby~ finish your food faster I want to eat desert now” Hyukjae said seductively.

“Hyukjae you have to stop now, it’s still early in the morning and the sun is shining oh so brightly and I think it will be great if we go out today” the brunette said with a playful smile, he wants this side of his husband. He said he can manage but Hyuk insisted that he should sit on his lap for the food to taste more delicious, he didn’t know why he agreed on that childish idea but he like the idea of him sitting on the lap of his husband anyway.

“okay. You won this time but be ready tonight“ Hyukjae said in a seductive voice

“master, you have a visitor” a maid interrupt

“yow! What a lovely scene! The husband is sitting on his husband’s lap while eating his breakfast, ”

“shut up Kyuhyun! Stop making him embarrassed” Hyukjae said while eyeing the now red brunette.

“I have some information regarding on *looks at Hae* can we talk in your office?”

“baby can you go to your room first? We just have to talk about business” Hyukjae said and kissed Donghae’s lips.

*At Hyukjae’s office*

“do you still want to find the owner of the necklace Hyuk?”

“your job is to do what I asked you to do not to question me Kyuhyun” he didn’t know anymore, a part of him wants to find the owner but a part of him wants to stop because he know that would hurt Donghae.

“I’m just concern about Donghae, it’s obvious that the boy is in love with you Hyuk”

“he’s just being nice to me because he know that he don’t have another choice, I told him I bought him, so he’s my property now, that’s why he’s being nice. He’s just confused he went through a lot of things maybe that’s why he thought he love me but I doubt if he still feel the same way when his mind is clean”

“you’re impossible Hyuk, he would’ve gone to Yunho if he doesn’t love you, that man is obviously way better than you man, you’re setting your own trap. You know that you love him don’t you?”

“love? Hell no! I just love one person and I have to find her now so if you are finished with your speech, care to tell me what information you gathered?”

“Hyoyeon is not the owner of the necklace Hyuk” Kyuhyun deadpanned

“what?! How come it’s not her? They have the same features! That brown eyes that angelic smile—“

“it’s not my job anymore to know why it’s not her Hyuk, maybe you just have to open your eyes for you to find the owner of that necklace”

“what? It’s your job! And what do you mean in I have to open my eyes? I’m paying you to find her Kyu—hey! Where are you going?! Where not yet done Kyu! Cho Kyuhyun!”

“I have to go now Hyuk! There’s a bunny waiting for me!” and with that Kyu find his exit

“hey Kyu!”

“oh hi there fish!” Kyuhyun greeted back, the brunette is on the living room watching Nemo for the nth time

“yah! I’m not a fish!” donghae pout

“Sungmin said you are!” how could Hyukjae hurt this cute creature in front of him? Donghae looks so fragile, Sungmin is right, if you befriend Donghae, you will have this urge to take care of him. Hyukjae is really an idiot! How can’t he see those brown orbs and angelic smile?

“Kyu? What did you talk about?” the brunette asks curiously

“uh? We talked about how cute you are and could you be so adorable in your age” Kyuhyun answered him playfully

“Cho Kyuhyuuuuun!” Donghae said while stomping his feet but stopped when suddenly Kyuhyun pulled him into a hug

“we will protect you Hyung, I won’t let anyone hurt you even if they are important to me” the younger said while hugging the fish

“should I get jealous now?” a voice said from behind. Yes no other than Hyukjae.

"oh yes you should monkey boy, because any time soon i'll take him away from you" Kyuhyun said while smirking, he just hope that Hyukjae got his message. he let go of Hae and bid his goodbye

"about what Kyuhyun said--" Donghae tried to explain when he saw Hyuk's face

"shut up." Hyuk said and grab hae by the arm  and slam his lips to the younger's "no one can take you away from me, I mean it"

 

a/n: hello my dear readers! sorry if i'm updating so slowly (slower than ddangkoma i know) i'm busy as hell with my school stuffs T.T mianhae

          i'll appreciate it if you leave your lovely comments :D I love you all /hugs and kisses/