Chapter 18

Marrying a Millionaire

Third Person’s POV

“LEE HYUKJAE WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY LITTLE DONGHAE YOU STUPID MO—“

“cut it Sungmin, he’s not your Donghae and mind you he’s not little” Hyukjae said with a grin in his face.

They are in his office now, well he and Kyu needs to talk about something when Sungmin just barge in. Kyu is quiet the whole time Sungmin is with them and Hyukjae wonder why.

“I’m warning you Hyukjae, if you dare to hurt Hae I swear I’ll bury you to the depths of the hell”

“I don’t have a plan on hurting Hae, I just wants the best—“

“Hae is an adult now so he know what he’s doing in case you don’t know” Kyu interrupted. Coldness is very evident in his voice.

“uh, o-of course he is. So Hyukjae take care of Haehae please. Uh I need to go” Sungmin said after clearing his throat and with that he went out of the office hurriedly.

“what happened with you two? Do you have a problem? The bunny seems so uneasy with you here you know” Hyukjae said matter-of-factly. Kyu tense up and he knew that something wrong is going on with the two.

“I don’t know what he’s up to. Anyway can we not talk about him Hyuk? About what I told you earlier, I went to the orphanage and they said that there is a kid who look like what I described to them. Hope burn up to Hyuk

“and what did they say? Who’s the girl? What’s her name? where is she now?”

“it seems that they can’t remember Hyuk so I want to ask you if I can borrow the necklace so I could show it to them”

“of course, of course you can. When will you comeback there?”

“I’ll comeback tomorrow if it’s okay with  you”

“sure Kyu”

“and Hyuk there something else I wanna tell you”

“what is it?”

“uh the orphanage.. it’s where Hae and his late brother came from. As you know they are both orphan so the orphanage took care of them”

“Why didn’t you tell me earlier Kyu?” Hyukjae said, annoyed by the younger

“I just saw their picture in the orphanage with the other kids so I asked the head mistress of the orphanage why are they there and she said that they lived there during their childhood days and leave the orphanage as soon as Hae reach 18”

Hyukjae closed his eyes, he’s trying to imagine a little Donghae who’s trying be strong for himself and his brother. His heart ached at the thought. Little did he know that Donghae is now at his room crying his heart out because of what he heard, he is on his way to ask Hyukjae if he could go out and meet Sungmin when he saw the latter walked out the door, his brows furrowed, if Sungmin was in their house why didn’t he look for Donghae? And he seems in a hurry so he decided tto went to Hyuk’s office directly to ask the older’s permission just to hear him and Kyu talking about a girl. A girl that Hyukjae wants Kyu to find. Who is that girl? Why does Hyukjae so serious in finding her? A new tear form in his eyes and it rolled down his cheeks, he buried his face on his pillow more. He went back to is room after Hyukjae agreed that Kyu needs to borrow that necklace or whatever for him to show it at the orphanage. Donghae let out a bitter smile and remove his face from the pillow, he reached for his phone and called Yunho. To hell with Hyukjae’s permission he needs someone to talk to, he needs someone who can understand him, he needs a friend. And with as haky hand he dialled Yunho’s number, after two rings the latter answered.

“yeoboeseyo? Donghae? Is this you? If this is you Hyukjae you better—“ Yunho didn’t finish his sentence when Donghae speak with a croak voice.

“Y-Yunho-yah, do you have time? Can we meet?”

“what happened Hae? Just answer me later, where are you? I’ll go there” concern is very evident on his voice and Donghae relaxed a bit, atleast he has a friend like Yunho.