Chapter 1

Marrying a Millionaire

Donghae and Sungmin is still waiting for the younger's name to call, well if you are wondering where they are, they are now sitting outside the audition room yes, Donghae will be having an audition don't blame him!it's just that he desperately need money and Sungmin's offer is just too good to decline. If he passed the audition he will be one of the contestant and being one of the contestant means they will give you allowance plus you will stay in the mansion which is very favorable to Donghae because he got kicked out in his apartment and now temporarily living with Sungmin plus they will get an unlimited shopping allowance.

Sungmin's idea is not bad at all, it's a win-win situation for Donghae, he just need to passed the audition. His thought was cut when he hears his name called. "Lee Donghae. please come in."

Donghae's eyes went to Sungmin and the latter give his bunny smile and make a fighting sign. Donghae stood up and went to the door giving his last glance to Sungmin who seemed so nervous as well. As he went inside he saw two guys one with a curly brown hair Donghae furrowed his brow. Why his hair is like noodles?but dismissed the thought immediately as the other guy with the sharp and one lidded eye spoke.

"Lee Donghae is a guy?wow you're one brave kid" the guy said bemusedly.

"yes mister i'm a guy is that a problem?my friend told me that gender doesn't matter here because of your preference is his information wrong?and please stop calling me kid i'm already 28." Donghae explained. one thing that Donghae hates the most is him being called kid. The guy with

the noodle hair smirk and somehow it gave Donghae a goosebump.

"woah~ we're just asking here ki--i mean Donghae, it's not that we will shoo you away just because you're a guy and your friend is right gender is not an issue here. and I can't believe you're already 28" Donghae pouted in that comment as the guy continue "can't believe you're older than me. so c'mon introduce yourself honey" Donghae is is little bit shocked by the endearmemt of the younger but didn't mind and continue to introduce himself.

"I'm Lee Donghae 28 years old dance instructor at SM Entertainment--"

"you're from SM?" the sharp eyed guy asked.

"y-yes" Donghae stuttered

"okay. you're in. welcome to my world." it took 10 seconds for Donghae to get the message.

"WHAT?!" he's so shocked he can't believe he made it!but wait. what does he mean in 'welcome to my world?'  he's not the groom right?oh gosh. Donghae just want to faint as he walks out the door not noticing the man's playful smirk.

 

 

 

A/N: oh hello dear readers! sorry if you find the first chapter lame >.<  please subscribe :)

and comments is highly appreciated!

P.S: Donghae is so so so adorable in the best of best concert last night T.T I wanna keep him in my pocket XD