Chapter 5

Marrying a Millionaire

Kyuhyun is lying on the couch while playing Sungmin's hair, this is the most soft thing he ever touched. He don't know how and when this person become his source of energy, maybe after Hyukjae and Donghae's wedding? he really don't know it just came like a BANG! and shoot. He fell inlove with the older. It's the first time that this thing happened to him, he used to date both girls and guys but he never feel the same like what he felt for Sungmin, his stomach turn upside down when the older is near, he smile a real smile whenever the older show his bunny smile, he felt electricity flow in his veins whenever he kiss the boy and he feel complete when the latter is in his arms. If this is not what they call love then Kyuhyun don't know what to call it anymore. Kyuhyun looked down when he hera sungmin giggled, he is looking at his phone like reading some txt message.

"hey~ why are you giggling like a school girl who got a text message from his crush?" Kyuhyun asked while faking a jealousy

"why? is my boyfriend jealous?" Sungmin blushed and giggled more.

"b-boyfriend? really? so we're official now?you mean that right?no turning back." Kyuhyun smirked as he's asking for assurance/\.

"of course." Sungmin pouted."I wouldn't kiss you if you're not my boyfriend, you know."

Kyuhyun laughed. "now i'm not wondering why you and Donghae are bestfriend." as he kissed Sungmin in the forehead.

"the text message is from Donghae, he said that Hyukjae is picking him up after his work and he seems very excited, maybe he already developed a little crush on the monkey." Sungmin explained.

Kyuhyun sighed. If only he could tell Sungmin the reason why Hyukjae need to marry Donghae, of course they knew that the marriage is only an act so that Hyukjae could get his inheritance from his deceased father, but they are unaware on why Hyukjae picked Donghae. He wants to tell Sungmin everything, but it's like betraying Hyukjae, the guy who save him from his sadistic parents and give him a new life. Kyuhyun could only sigh and can't help himself to pity Donghae, the boy seems so innocent and kind hearted, he don't deserve someone like Hyukjae who has this thing Kyuhyun called "SM obsession". Hyukjae had a first love, well that's the monkey called it but Kyuhyun doubt if it's really first love, like, hell! they are only 7 years old at that time. He met 'her' at the orphanage at Busan when Hyukjae's late father had a charity event and according to the older he got tamed by 'her' pure smile and brown orbs. Hyukjae introduce himself but didn't get the name of the girl when his father called his name for them to go home, when they are in the car, Hyukjae reach from his pocket and pull out the necklace that the girl drop when she run away after hearing Hyukjae's dad voice, he remember her saying that she will do anything just to be a dance instructor at SM Entertainment someday. Kyuhyun snuggled at Sungmin's hair, what will he do to help Donghae without betraying Hyukjae? and now, Sungmin said that the fish has a crush on the monkey. Kyuhyun don't know what to do anymore. Sensing Kyuhyun's anxiety, Sungmin looked up to meet his lover eyes and smile as he kissed the younger lips.

"you shouldn't get anxious Kyu..remember that you can tell me everything and that we're together on that problem you are thinking." with that, Kyuhyun smiled, assuring Sungmin that everything will be fine.

 

 

 

a/n: Kyumin chapter for you guys!hoho..sorry I just can't ignore these two and left them behind >.< and maybe I will introduce Siwon on the next chapter :) and oh hi new subscribers! am I updating slow?sorry dearies, you know I love you all right? but i'm updating when I have a free time and these past few days is really a busy day for me..can you forgive me?haha

and woah~ didn't expect the number of views XD thank you so much :) and please I will really love it if you leave your very lovely comments..it makes me very happy :)

and last thing before I shut up, are you excited on the 7jib comeback? because I am! let's support Super Junior okay? love you guys /hugs/