Chapter 7

Marrying a Millionaire

Kyuhyun is waiting for Hyukjae on the living room, in his hand is the report that the older want him to research about that Kim Hyoyeon, he is reviewing the paper when the door suddenly opened and a pissed Donghae enter the house followed by a frowning Hyukjae.

"hey what happened between you two?" Kyuhyun asked.

"go asked that almighty friend of yours!" Donghae yelled.

"says the guy who is flirting with his co-worker" Hyukjae said sarcastically

"What?! I am not flirting! Yunho is just being kind to send me home because the person who supposed to ing fetch me fetch another woman!" the younger blurted out.

"what? you saw me fetching Hyoyeon?"

"why? is that supposed to be a secret? oh well--"

"uh..guys.. I just want to remind you that i'm still here or maybe I should leave you two while you are fixing your problem?" Kyuhyun glanced at Hyukjae "this is the report you're asking me to find." while putting the envelope on the table as he turn his heel and decided to leave the couple. There's an awkward silence between the two after Kyuhyun left. And Hyukjae was the first to break the silent war.

"i'm tired Hae, I will go to the room first." Hyukjae said as he turn his back to the younger.

"I will sleep on the couch." Hyukjae turn to the younger again as he heard his answer.

"what?! no! you will sleep on the OUR room!" the older said emphasizing the word 'our', he didn't know but he thpught he just need to emphasize that to the younger.

"I will not! I will sleep on the couch and i don care if you don't--YAAAAH!" Donghae screamed as he didn't finish his sentence when Hyukjae lift him up on the shoulder like a sack of rice. "PUT ME DOWN YOU IDIOT! PUT ME DOWN OR ELSE I WILL SCREAM ON TOP OF MY LUNGS AND ALL OF YOU MAID WILL HEAR IT!". Hyukjae playfully slapped the younger's that made Donghae blush. "YAAAAAH! I MEAN IT YOU---"

"do what you want! scream on top of your lungs and let my maids heard it! let see if they will help you! I bet they will just ignore you since they need their job so much" and that answer make the brunette to shut his mouth as he realize that all the employee here in the house has a family who needs money, and he can't let Hyukjae fire them just because they help him.

"I hate you" is all the younger can say to let out his frustration.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyukjae knew that Donghae didn't mean what he said about hating him but he can't help to feel hurt. Yes. He is hurting, and he hates it, because he's not supposed to feel this. it is just not right. He let the warm water pour his whole body as he took a bath. After taking a bath, he grab his towel to dry himself and put his clothes on. When he went out from the bathroom, he saw his husband lying on their bed facing the opposite direction. He went to the bed and lay next to the younger. He feel so guilty about what he did to his husband a while ago but he got pissed when he saw Donghae walking with Yunho on his side. But maybe it is also his fault, he drive Hyoyeon to the supermarket before picking up Donghae, don't get him wrong, he did that out of courtesy, and the supermarket is just 5 minutes away from SM so being a gentleman as he is, he send Hyoyeon and decided to go back after to pick Donghae up. He sighed, the guilt in his heart is bothering him, like it is telling him to make up with Donghae, and before he can think of anything, he wrapped his hand on the younger younger's waist and put his head on the crook of Donghae's neck.

"i'm sorry baby~ i know it's my fault, i shouldn't leave you to drive Hyoyeon on the supermarket, please don't get mad at me." Hyukjae give a peck on the brunette's neck which make the younger gasp....

 

a/n: double update! because i love you all and i think I owe you beacuse i'm updating so slow..forgive your dear busy author >.<

EunHae's relationship is getting better right?and Hyukjae is now falling for our Fish! yay ^^ i'm thinking of adding some twist to spice up this boring story >.< so yeah~ thank you for reading :)

comments are loved /hugs/