chap. 2

When the Dragon meets the Panda

 

It was already 3pm when they reached the shopping mall at Gangnam. They planned everything they wanted to do on their way. Tao suggested a movie that he wanted to watch and Kris agreed to watch it. It's a romantic comedy movie. Kris doesn't like romantic movies but Tao said he really wanna know what will happen to the movie because he saw the trailer and it was so interesting.

When they reached the mall Kris have to park his car, he told Tao to go inside the mall first and wait for him but Tao didn't want to leave him. He was giggling inside seriously he can't control his feelings, Tao is like a 5 year old who didn't want to leave his side.

Kris: "Tao~ are you a kid? Can't you wait for me inside?" he asked Tao who was standing beside him. Arms crossed and pouting lips. He already parked his car.

Tao: "But gege~ I want people to see us going inside together! I had a feeling that I'll look cooler when I'm beside you!" Tao said still pouting his lips cutely.

Kris: "That's your reason? And here I thought you just doesn't want to leave me." he giggles. He's obviously joking about their situation. He himself can't believe that they are that close already even though they just met.

Tao: "gege~ your so handsome! What's your secret? Can you tell me?" he said while they are walking to the elevator.

Kris: "I don't have a secret. I was born like this. HANDSOME!." well, if you will have to describe Kris there are three word that will surely suit him, "Overflowing Self Confidence."

Tao's lips that was pouting a few seconds ago is now smiling cutely and letting out a pleasant sound of laughter. Kris is now developing an obsession on Tao's laugh, lips and eyes. Everytime he was looking at Tao's lips there was something inside him that keeps on provoking him to touch those plump lips. And his eyes, his beautiful eyes that was surrounded with dark circles. When they are talking he can't look straight to Tao's eyes because it seems like it can see through him. And his laughter. Before, Kris thinks that Lay's laugh is the best but now that he met Tao he told himself that Tao's laugh is the best it was contagious and he looks so cute when he's laughing or giggling or even just simply smiling.

Tao: "gege~ how did we get close like this?" he asked while still laughing at Kris.

Kris: "I don't know~ maybe because I'm cool with everything." he answered.

They get on the elevator, it's kinda weird that there's no one to operate the elevator. Tao starts to become a chatter box again since there's only the two of them inside. When the elevator moved, it started to get weirder because there was a strange noise coming from the upper side of the elevator. The sound is bothersome, they didn't know how to describe it. It sound like a screeching metal or something.

Tao was scared. Kris remembered what Tao said at the restaurant this morning that he's scared of ghost. Kris was laughing inside, he can't let it out because Tao might get angry at him. When the elevator starts to move strangely too, Tao was suddenly at Kris back holding on to his jacket.

Kris Inner Mind: "there are 3 options!!! He's Childish? He acts like a high school girl? Or he's just like this? Kkkkk~ is he really a man? .. .maybe he was born on a wrong body?! Kkkkk~"

Kris: "Tao~ don't worry it looks like a maintenance failure rather than a ghost." he turned his face at Tao who was grabbing his jacket really hard. Their faces was suddenly close. When Kris was about to Tao's head the elevator stops moving. "OH GREAT!!~ it looks like we're stuck." he said sounding so sarcastic.

They saw a radio and tried to call for help. While Kris is trying out the radio, Tao saw it's wire.

Tao: "gege~ I don't think that would work~" then he dropped his body at the floor looking so tired and hopeless.

Kris: "wae? It's worth a try~ get up! the floor is dirty." he said. Tao got up from the floor, walked near to Kris, poked him, when he looks at him, he pointed at the separated wire.

Tao: "the wire's cut, it won't work." then he went to the corner and sit again. Even on that situation Kris still thinks that Tao's action is cute and childish.

Kris: "I'll call my friends to let them know where we are." Kris took his iPhone 5 from his pocket and called Lay.

The truth is Lay, Chen, Xiumin and Luhan texted him before lunch saying that they will hang out together at the mall and they asked him if he wants to come. Because he was busy entertaining Tao at that time he didn't even bother himself to answer them. When his call got connected. The one who answer was Xiumin.

Xiumin: "Yah! Where are you?" he asked.

Kris: "at the elevator." he answered.

Xiumin: "elevator? In where?" there's a puzzled tone in his voice.

Kris: "I was stuck in the elevator with my friend. Where are you?" he asked.

Xiumin: "What happened? We're on a mall here at Gangnam. Where are you?" he asked back.

Kris: "Good we're here too! We used the basement elevator because I parked my car. It suddenly stopped. The radio's not working." he said calmly. Tao suddenly grabbed his jacket again when the lights inside the elevator suddenly went out. "Great! Now the lights went out too. Xiumin, can you ask Lu to get help?" he asked Xiumin.

Xiumin: "Okay! Hang on we'll go ask for help." the call got cut off when Kris's phone died.

It was low bat., he forgot to charge it. He can't clearly see Tao since it dark. He can only tell that he was still grabbing his jacket, he can feel the weight of Tao's hand.

Tao: "gege~ I can't find my phone. I think I left it in my bag in your car." his voice was shaking.

Kris: "My phone died, but don't worry they already know where we are. They'll be here in a minute." Kris still smiled even if he knows Tao can't see him. Kris sat beside Tao who was not letting him go. "Hey! Don't cry. Ghosts hates me. They won't come in here." he said chuckling.

Tao: "I'm not crying!!! I just really hate the dark!" he said with a shaking voice.

Kris: "Tao~ it's true, it's really dark and I can't really see you since my eyes are kinda bad. Let's not think about this situation and talk about other things ok?" he said. He felt Tao's head rested on his shoulders. He can feel Tao starting to calm down and relax so he let him be.

Tao: "Ah~ I want a big brother like you gege~" he suddenly said while grabbing Kris's hands. Kris face suddenly got hot from Tao's action. Good thing the lights were out because he was sure that he was blushing at that time.

Kris inner mind: "Oh God!!! Tao Please!! Don't tempt me!! *paused a little* What am I a high school girl? What am I doing!!! act cool!! Act cool!!!"

Kris doesn't know what to do. If he told Tao to let go they might feel awkward with each other after that. If he let him be Tao might notice his pulse and get busted that his heart is beating so fast.

Kris: "Tao, do you usually grab someone else's hands when your scared?" he was surprised by his own words, it just came out. He felt Tao's hand flinched in his hand a little. Maybe because he was surprised by the sudden question too.

Tao: "I'm sorry gege~ is it uncomfortable?" he felt Tao lifted his head a little, maybe he was looking at him. He can't really tell because he can't see him.

Kris: "No~ I'm just not used to it since I don't have a younger brother who would be sweet to me like this." he said while trying to feel Tao's every move.

Tao: "well, I'm here now right? I can be your little brother." Kris can hear Tao's giggle. "I suddenly remembered my Grand Mother who calls me Tao'er instead of Tao." then he giggles again.

Kris: "Tao'er?? should I call you Tao'er too? It's kinda cute." Kris said. He feels much more comfortable now than he did just a few hours ago. Tao rested his head on Kris' shoulders again and this time Kris put his head on Tao's head too.

Tao: "call me whatever you want gege~ I don't know why but it feels like we've known each other for a long time now, and to think that we just met formally this morning." He laughed.

Kris: "I wonder about that too. Maybe we're already friends at our past lives" they are both laughing, not caring about the situation they are in.

Both of them become silent for a long time. Kris is now holding Tao's hand tight. Tao heads is still resting on Kris' shoulder while Kris' head was resting on Tao's. The younger is not talking and Kris doesn't have a single intention to broke that peaceful silence. He can feel Tao's breathing and it calms him.

Tao: "gege~ isn't it already an hour since you called your friends? How come there's no one coming for us?" Tao finally talked.

Kris: "I don't know, maybe they can't find us since there are 5 elevators at the basement. This mall is big after all. Don't worry they'll be here in a minute. Just relax." he told Tao who was obviously being nervous again.

Tao keep on sighing. Kris doesn't know what to do so he told Tao about EXO M.

Tao: "so you are the leader?"

Kris: "yup! I'm cool right?" Kris's eyes got used to the dark and he can see Tao's figure now. Tao didn't give him a reply.

Kris: "what's with the sudden silence? Is there a problem?" he asked.

Tao: "No! Nothing~" he answered. Kris can tell that Tao wanted to say something to him. Kris wrapped his hands on Tao's neck then. ... .

Kris: "Spill it! You little rascal!" he jokingly choke Tao. Tao was struggling at the same time laughing.

Tao: "ok! Ok~!! I'll say it." Kris let him go a little so he can talk. "gege~ can't you stop fighting? It's bad!" he seriously said. Kris was surprised by Tao's question. He doesn't really know how Tao's head is working. It's like a girls upside down head.

Kris: "it's not that bad. And we're only fighting the real troublesome students. At our school the other students respects us because we were acting as the peace maker." he explained.

Tao: "But!! Still!!!! fighting is bad and it might hurt you and your friends." Tao have a point.

Kris: "Tao, are you worried for me?" he asked grinning.

Tao: "Yup, your my first friend in here if you get hurt, it'll hurt me too." he said. Kris realized that Tao is really still a kid when he started playing with his hand. He was turning Kris's hand upside down. And he was biting Kris on the shoulder.

Kris inner mind: "Is he a puppy? Asking for attention?" Kris: "Don't worry, I'm strong so I won't get hurt." he ruffled Tao's hair.

He saw Tao's figure nodded at him.

They waited for another hour before they heard a noise coming from above. Tao who keeps on holding to Kris heard it first then he said it to his gege~. Kris started shouting asking for help then he heard Xiumin, Lay, Luhan and Chen telling him to wait for a while. Kris opened the ceiling of the elevator so he can see what's going on above.

Lay: "hyung~ why did you get on a broken elevator? The staff said they put a sign on it.?" Lay was shouting from above. They were stuck between the basement and first floor.

Kris: "there's no sign , maybe someone took it off as a joke." he shouted back.

Chen: "wait for a while hyung~ they're fixing it now. They said if it doesn't come up, you'll have to climb up here." Chen shouted too.

Tao: "gege~ maybe we should just climb. It's so hot in here and dark." Tao murmured to Kris's ear. He's still holding on Kris jacket, he's not letting go.

Kris: "Tao'er it's dangerous. Let's just wait okay?" he whispered.

Tao: "But we've been here for almost 2-3 hours now. We even missed the movie. We missed all fun for today." he said while faking a sob.

Kris: "but we get to know each other more, right? And we got so close. And we're now comfortable with each other. It's not that bad." Kris explained to him.

Tao: "well! Your right." he agreed. "But~~~~ the movie." he added.

Kris: "~ my friend Luhan is good at computers I'll ask him to download the movie then we can watch it in my house." Kris suggested.

Tao: "really? I can go to your house?" he can see Tao's sparkling eyes from the little light coming from the open ceiling of the elevator.

Kris: "yup, and we can still have fun today. There's a night market around here, we can go there and have fun. I think they are opening it at 6pm. I always wanted to go there but I'm always busy. It'll be my first time. Should we go?" he asked Tao.

Tao: "ah really?? We should go! I once visited a night market in China and it was so fun." he said. His voice was cheerful and full of energy. The lights on the elevator suddenly came back. Kris saw how Tao's face lightened when it got bright.

Luhan: "Kris! Someone will come down there to put the lever on the elevator and they'll pull you up. Hang on." he said. Tao and Kris can tell that Luhan was worried.

Kris: "yeah! Thank you! Lu what time is it?" he asked.

Luhan: "do you think this is the right time to ask for time?" there's a slight irritation on Luhan's voice. Kris didn't care he knows that Luhan is just worried for them.

Kris: "Just tell me the time Lu." he insisted.

Luhan: "5:10!!!" he shouted. "they're coming down now."

Kris: "it's past 5, I think they're already setting up the night market. As soon as we get out of here let's head there." he said to Tao who was holding his arms. Tao just nods at him. Kris can tell that Tao is kinda scared when Luhan said that someone is already coming down to help them. Tao keep on looking at the small opening in the ceiling of the elevator.

Tao: "maybe we should climb up. The man coming down for us looks like an old man.. .what if he gets hurt?" Tao asked looking all worried. Kris was touched by Tao's kindness. It's rare to find a kid like him who would get worried by someone he doesn't even know.

Kris: "Tao, they're professionals so you don't have to worry. They can handle this. It's more dangerous if we are the ones who will climb. Trust them." then he smiled at him to assure him that everything's going to be alright.

Tao just nodded at him still looking at the small opening in the ceiling. The crew came down to put the lever on the elevator. When the crew shouted/signaled the other crews that everythings done they immediately pulled the elevator up. Tao was holding on Kris all the time. Kris was just standing there looking all calm and handsome.

When they reached the door of the elevator the crews forced to open it so they can finally get out.

Xiumin: "Kris! That's what you get for not hanging out with us kkk~" he said while giggling. It was a joke but Kris didn't gave him a smile since he was busy taking care of Tao.

Kris: "Guys! This is Tao! Huang ZiTao! My friend" he introduced him. Tao was Little late on the uptake so he only realized that Kris introduced him to his friends when he nudged him.

Tao: "Ah! Annyeonghaseyo" he greeted on a broken korean then he bowed at them.

Lay nudged Chen, to tell him that .. .that was the KungFu Panda Kid (that's the name they have him). Chen nudged Xiumin and Xiumin nudged Luhan. They all looked at Kris as if talking with him through their eyes.

They are all asking, "Your friend??? The kungfu panda kid??? How did that happen???" they all wanted to ask Kris that question but didn't want the Kid to hear.

Lay: "annyeong~" he also greeted and bowed politely. Luhan pulled Kris away but Tao is still holding on his jacket.

Kris: "Tao, let go. I need to talk with them." he said in a calm voice.

Tao: "ah! Sorry Kris ge~" then he let go. While the 4 of them were dragging Kris away, Tao was just Standing there on his spot. He rested his back at the wall and started playing with his shirt.

Luhan: "your friend?? Really??" luhan said.

Lay: "hyung~ how did you become his friend?? How'd that happen??" the unicorn is puzzled.

Chen: "yeah? How'd that happen?? Just a week ago we are all wondering who he is." Chen asked.

Xiumin: "Kris!! Don't you want to tell us the story?" xiumin said looking up at tall Kris.

The 4 of them were looking at Kris who also looks confused with all the questions that was suddenly thrown at him.

Kris: "I'll tell you guys later. Let me off the hook for now, we need to go somewhere. Let's meet at my house I'll contact you." when he's about to turn his back to them Luhan pulled his arms.

Luhan: "Yah!!! Your not even going to thank us from saving you?" then he made a fake angry face.

Kris: "Lu, you don't look angry at all. You look cute." he said while chuckling. "Thank You~." he sounds so sarcastic while bowing to them. He looked at Luhan only to see him smirking and satisfied. "I'll bring back a lot of food/snacks." he said then he took a key from his jeans pocket. "here's the key to the house go in first, I'm going to tell you everything when I get back."

Kris hurried back where Tao was standing and he left the 4 of them still puzzled by the situation.

Lay: "maybe they have an important appointment." lay said while looking at them walk away.

Xiumin: "well he said he'll tell us everything so it should be fine. For now let's continue our game at the arcade." xiumin suggested. They said thank you to the crew who helped them then they went to the arcade at the top floor of the mall.

Kris and Tao used the stairs to go back to the basement to get Kris car. They are now heading to the night market.

Tao: "Kris ge~ why do we have to leave your friends? Why don't you ask them to come with us? It'll be more fun." he said while they're walking down the stairs.

Kris: "Ah!! Why didn't I thought about that?" the truth came out from Kris's mouth he really didn't thought about asking them to go to the night market.

Tao: "maybe we should come back and ask them?" then he stopped from walking. Kris stopped too and looked at Tao who was one step taller behind him.

Kris: "we should go, I want to see how they're setting up the market." then he smiled at him. "I'll ask them later. Can I borrow your mobile phone? I'll ask them on our way. I'm sure Lay brought his car with him." he explained.

Tao: "Ah! Of course you can." they continued walking down. They are both quiet till Tao talk again. "Kris ge~ I just realized? Your friends? They're EXO M??" they reached the door to the basement.

Kris: "yhup~ they're cool right?" he opened the door for Tao. (*le insert Gentlemen by PSY XD. .okay sorry LOL)

Tao: "they're not!!! They all look so cute!!! Are you sure they're strong?? Can they really beat people up?? They all look like a good student.!!" he said while they are walking around the basement. Kris easily spotted his car.

Kris: "I know right. A lot of people can't believe that they are strong and they can beat someone up." he said laughing.

Tao: "Neh~ specially the one wearing the red Pyrex shirt. He's so cute." Tao said looking all amazed.

Kris: "ah! That's Lu Han, Lu is his real name Han is his family name. He's Chinese but he lives here since he's 10. Lay the one wearing the black Pyrex is Chinese too." he said. "hop on! Were off to the night market." They entered the car at the same time. Tao put his seatbelt on as Kris starts the engine.

Tao: "for real?? Are they fluent in Mandarin? I want to meet them." he said. "Kris ge~ you should call them before we go." Tao took his gucci bag from the back seat of the car and took his mobile phone from the side pocket. "Here! Call them first." Kris knows Tao won't go unless he calls them so he took the phone and dialed Lay's number. Lay's number is the only one he knows so he called him. "Did they answer?" he asked.

Kris: "they're not picking up."

Tao: "try again Kris ge~" Kris dialed Lay's number again. Lay answered.

Lay: "hello? May I know who is this?" he asked.

Kris: "Lay it's me! Tao wants to meet you guys. Did you bring your car?"

Lay: "yes~ Chen Chen brought his car too.. ."

Kris: "Good!! Meet us!! Were heading to the Night Market. You know where is it right?"

Lay: "I don't, but I think Xiumin hyung knows where is it. I'll tell them. See you later." Kris hung up.

He gave Tao his cellphone. Tao was smiling at him and again he can feel his heart beating fast at the sight.

Kris: "Let's go!" he smiled at Tao too.

They reached the night market exact 6pm. The lights on the night market looks so beautiful. Tao was so amazed at how beautiful the rainbow light looks.

The first store Tao entered was a candy store. He bought 2 lollipops. 1 for him and 1 for Kris.

Tao: "ge~ try this lollipop! The sales lady said that its the best lollipop here in Korea." then he pushed the lollipop on Kris mouth. Kris can't resist the younger guy because he looks so happy.

While they're playing a game. Tao received a message from an unknown number asking where they are. When Kris looked at the number it was Lay's. He asked Tao to tell them where they are. After a few minutes they saw Lay, Luhan, Chen and Xiumin walking to their direction.

Chen: "Hyung~ this is the first time I came here. Never thought that this place is beautiful."

Lay: "IKR!! All the store are colorful." Kris looked at Xiumin asking what is happening with those two who keep on looking around.

Xiumin: "they've been like that since we reached this place. It's their first time in a night market. Let them be." he said giggling.

Luhan: "yes~ let them be, it's rare to see them act their age." Luhan said while sipping from his favorite bubble tea. Tao was looking at them and listening. He giggled at what Luhan said. Finally Kris looked at him.

Kris: "Guys! I already told you who he is... .he's Chinese and I told him that Lay and Luhan are Chinese too so he wants to officially meet you."

Luhan: "Ah! Tao! right? I'm Luhan, same age as Kris.. .EXO M's cutest member" he said that in Chinese XD <3

Tao: "Ah! Annyeong, LuHan ge~" then he giggled a little.

Xiumin: "I'm Xiumin! Lu is not the cutest member! I am!" then he glared at Luhan.

Tao: "Annyeong Xiumin ge~" he said while looking at Luhans reaction. Luhan punched Xiumin's shoulder and Tao think it's cute.

Kris: "Guys! I'm really hungry!! Can't we eat first?" he said while rubbing his stomach.

Xiumin: "I know a good restaurant around here! We should go there! Their BBQ is sooooo goooooooooddddd!" they all agreed since Tao's stomach started growling too.

Luhan: "Let's go!" when they are about to leave~~~~

Tao: "What about your 2 friends? They're not coming with us?" he suddenly said.

Luhan: "AH!!! THAT'S RIGHT!! where's Chen Chen & Lay? I forgot they're with us!" he honestly said while looking around for Chen & Lay.

Xiumin: "Wait! I'll call them!!" he called Chen, after a few rings. "Yah! Where are you? We're going to eat! Are you coming with us?!" he asked them while trying to stop himself from laughing because he can hear Lay on the background saying something about a cute MCM bag.

Chen: "We're coming hyung!! We're coming!! Wait for us!! Are we going to eat meat?"

Xiumin: "Neh~ we're going to eat meat! Hurry up or we'll leave you!" he said.

Lay: "Were coming!!!" Lay sound much more excited when he heard the word meat.

After a few minutes, there they are.. .waving at them.

They went to the restaurant Xiumin was talking about. All of them get to know Tao while eating. They keep on throwing him questions while eating and Tao was politely answering all their questions. Just like Kris they all got surprise by Tao's food capacity. Xiumin is their biggest eater and he surpassed him. Xiumin eated 5sticks of BBQ and Tao eated 10. Luhan congratulated Tao for beating Xiumin's record and they all laugh when Xiumin pouted. They rested for a while after eating and then they will go outside again to buy various things. Kris keeps on looking at Tao who was laughing happily while talking to s. There's a contentment on Tao's face and his eyes were shining brightly. When Tao turn his gaze to Kris he smiled at him and mouthed "Thank You" in Chinese then he smiled sweetly. Kris can feel his own heart jumping out of his body when Tao smiled at him.

Kris Inner Mind: "Oh God!!! There's no way I'm turning gay! For Godsake He is a Guy! He's obviously a guy! There's no way I'm going to fall in love with a guy!"

(Stop refusing Kris! XD we all know your gay XD)

They went out after resting for an hour. Tao looks so perfect with them. If someone they didn't know saw them, they will think that Tao is their long time friend. Tao looks comfortable with the others too he really belongs to the group and Kris was happy that they feel comfortable with Tao. They bought everything they wanted on the night market. Actually Kris suffered a lot because Chen, Lay, Luhan & Xiumin made him pay for everything since they used all of their money at the arcade. Luhan blackmailed him again by saying he will show Tao his video of helping his son Ace take a bath. Kris didn't want his image to be ruined on Tao's mind so he did as they said and bought everything they wanted, he even used one of his cards. Well he doesn't really care because Tao looks so happy and he keeps on laughing at them. He just wants to see him smiling so he's cool with everything that night. It's already midnight when they finished their shopping spree buying all this cool, cute even useless things.

None of them were thinking of going home to rest so they went to a Karaoke Bar near the Night Market. Hearing everyone's voice, Chen said that maybe they should form a band and starts to sing instead of fighting. They think it's hilarious but Chen was kind of serious. Since no one took it seriously he just made another joke and they laughed at it again. Tao started to get sleepy so he asked Kris if he can rest a little maybe take a nap. He doesn't want to suggest going home because the others are still having fun singing. Kris nods at him so he rested his head on Kris' shoulders he didn't care about the noise he just really wants to rest.

Kris Inner Mind: "Temptations!! Temptations!!!! He's sleeping! In my shoulders!/!?!? Askbcdfghjklmn .. .God! Thank you for creating this cute creature."

Lay looked at them and Kris just made a sign to keep on having fun. Lay faked a squeal that made everyone look at him then when he got their attention he pointed at Kris and Tao who looks like a couple having a moment. They all teased Kris quietly making different kind of sign of love. He just hissed at them telling them to keep on their business and leave them alone.

Tao woke up inside Kris' car. When he looked at the drivers seat Kris was not there. He can remember that he told Kris that he will take a nap but it looks like he slept all the way. He blushed while thinking that maybe Kris' carried him to the car. He searched for his mobile phone to look for the time. It was 5am already. He gets up from lying and he was surprise by what he saw. They're on the beach. Kris, Luhan, Xiumin, Lay and Chen is seating in the sand and chatting happily. Kris was laughing with them. They even had snacks piled in front of them.

Kris felt an eye looking at them so he looked at his back and saw Tao standing behind them. He used his hand to ask Tao to come and Tao nods at him and started walking to them. 

Kris: "Good Morning. Sorry we didn't ask for your permission to come here since you look so tired. We didn't want to wake you up."

Tao: "ah! No! It's okay." he said then he looked at the other members who keeps on eating whatever it is they are eating.

Chen: "Why don't you sit here with us.? We're waiting for the sun to rise." he said then he stretched his hand pointing to the sea. "Oh! Sun!! Please come up now so we can go home and sleep!!" he sung.

Lay: "That's so Corny Chen Chen. And we didn't ask you to come here with us so if you want to go home and sleep feel free to go." Xiumin and Luhan laugh at them, Kris too.

Tao was so happy that he met Kris and this peoples. He made a lot of friends for 2days and it makes him feels like he really belongs to that place. The sun was rising when he tugged Kris shirt and whispered him another 'Thank you' Kris smiled at him, his hair and replied 'Welcome' while flashing one of his cool smiles.

They went home after the sunrise and all of them went straight to bed. Except for Tao who got a call from his grandmother telling him to take his documents at the post office and take it to the school where she enrolled him. Tao jumped from happiness when he saw the schools name. It was EXO-M's school. Kris's school. Tao's grandmother enrolled him at EXO M's school. SM Academy was kind of famous because most of their students are successful and well known in the society.

Tao went to the post office to take his papers and then he slept early. He made a mental note to call Kris the next day to tell him the good news. The next day Tao woke up early but it took him from morning to afternoon just by choosing what he is going to wear. After finally being satisfied at what he is wearing he went to SM Academy.

When he arrived on the front gate he heard the bell, the sign that it was lunch break. He immediately took out his phone to call Kris.

Tao: "ge~ it's your lunch break right? can you meet me?"

Kris: "I have school today Tao."

Tao: "I know! That's why meet me in front of your school. I'll wait for you.! I'm already here.!"

Kris: "wai~" Tao hung up on him.

For the first time in his life, someone hung up on him. His forehead starts to form a lot of lines.

Luhan: "Kris? What's with your face?" he asked while poking Kris's forehead.

Kris: "He HUNG UP ON ME!"

Xiumin, Lay, Luhan & Chen: "WHO?!?!?!?!" they are surprise that someone in this world would have the nerve to hung up on Kris.

Kris: "Tao~" he was dazed but the lines in his forehead is not disappearing.

Xiumin: "Oh God! Kris! Don't kill the poor kid! He doesn't know you hate it so much you could kill someone when they hung up on you."

Lay: "hyung~ show mercy"

Chen: "that's right! show mercy! Tao is kind of cute. It would be a waste of beauty if you kill him." Chen was dead serious when he said that so the members laughed a little.

Kris: "Whatever! I'm not going to join you for lunch today." he said sighing.

Luhan: "Your still gonna meet him!?" he asked.

Kris: "I think it's important." he answered shortly. Kris hurried out to meet Tao.

He was excited and confused as hell but his heart, mind and body is telling him to hurry up and meet the cute guy. He was there standing like a model. Tao was wearing a leopard print Shirt and a walking short, he had his Gucci backpack hanging on his left shoulder and he had his headphones on. He looks so cool like that Kris thought. Also, he was wearing his black pearl earings, bracelet and a lot of silver was hanging on his neck. His accessories complements his slight dark skin.

Tao: "Ge~ your here! Let's go." Kris didn't get any chance to say anything because Tao pulled him in the nearest coffee shop.

Kris: "Tao'er I need to go back! I still have 3 lessons to attend. Why did you call me?" he asked calmly.

Tao: "Ge~ my grandma enrolled me in your school!!!" he said with his cute deep voice trying to refrain from shouting it out.

Kris: "Wha~!!! Really!?!?!"

Tao: "Yeah! He told me last night! OMG! Gege~ we'll be together more often!!! Can you believe it!?" Tao reached his hand and he shook it with all his might.

Kris: "Yeah! We'll become more closer too."

Tao: "I know right!? I'm going to pass my papers at the deans office today and go to school tomorrow. Can you come with me? I don't know where the office is.?" he was so excited that the parfait he ordered almost fell.

Kris: "Of course! Come on! Let's go now!?" he was more excited than Tao because they will be together and he likes the idea.

They took their orders out and ate it while walking to the Dean's Office together. Even if the bell rang Kris didn't bother to go to his lessons and he waited for Tao outside the Office. When Tao went out he was smiling and he did a 'V' sign.

Tao: "Ge~ It's done! I'm in 1-A!" he said.

Kris: "Whoa! Great! Your in a highest section! Guess your smart huh!?" he . Tao blushed and he didn't answer him.

Tao: "Ge~ you still have 3 lessons to attend right!?" he was nervous when he suddenly remembered and he felt bad because his Gege~ missed his class because of him.

Kris: "I'll skip today. I'll ask Xiumin to tell the teachers I'm sick. You want to go anywhere!?" Tao's face suddenly got bright.

Tao: "You'll go with me? Do you know any Ice Cream Shop!? I want to eat Cookies and Cream!" he said Oh So Brightly. Kris laugh at Tao's cuteness.

Kris: "Tao'er~ I thought your worried about me skipping a lesson? And yes I know an ice cream shop it's in the Shopping District" he was grinning too and his famous gummy smile is showing.

Tao: "You said you'll ask Xiumin hyung to cover up for you so it's fine.. .right!?" he said.

After that they went to the Shopping District where the Ice Cream shop is. While the two of them is having fun.

EXO M was sighing by Kris' action. He called and told them that he will skip school because he will take Tao to the Ice Cream Shop.

Chen: "He likes the kid." he said seriously while he's cleaning his glasses.

Luhan: "Who likes Who Chen Chen?" he asked curiously.

Chen: "Kris hyung! I think he likes the Kung Fu Panda." after cleaning his glasses he wears it and look at the other members who was leaning closely at him as if trying to find an explanation to his theory.

Lay: "Tao? What made you say that!?" he finally asked when Chen just stares back at them.

Chen: "I Just Can tell. The way he looks at the kid. That is how I look at Suho. I know he likes him but unlike me, he's still uncertain about his feelings." he explained. Luhan, Lay and Xiumin keeps on nodding at him as if they understand and they agree with everything he just said.

Xiumin: "Chen Chen, I'm just curious. do you really really like Suho!?" he seriously ask.

Chen: "yes~ I really really really like him. I don't even know why my self. I just~ like him." he said cutely while looking straight to Xiumin's eyes.

Luhan: "OMO! Chen Chen is blushing!" then he poked Chen's slightly red cheeks.

Before Xiumin could say anything again the subject teacher came in so he turned around with an unhappy face. Lay looked at Chen and Chen winked at him, Lay giggled at Chen. ~

After Tao and Kris ate their Ice Cream Kris asked Tao if he wants to go to his house to watch a movie. Tao jumped from too much happiness when Kris asked him because it'll be his first time at Kris' house. They bought a lot of snacks at the convenient store before going to Kris' house. Tao bought 2 box of large pizza at the Shopping District but he said it's not enough so they went to the convenience store where Tao bought a whole strawberry cake a lot of junk food and 3 1.5 liters of soda.

When they reached Kris house Tao's jaw dropped. The house is so big and Tao didn't expect it, his house is big too but not as big as Kris' house it's as big as his Grandmothers house in China. Kris went straight to the kitchen and prepared their snacks and some smoothies for Tao who was stiffly sitting on the couch.

Kris: "Tao'er can you help me? Come here." he waved at Tao who cutely turned around to look at him. He was kneeling and his hands were holding the back of the couch while his face was half hiding in it.

Tao: "okay~ Ge~" he hopped cutely and went to the kitchen too. He prepared his cake and the pizza while Kris is making some chocolate drink.

Kris: "Tao'er I have a lot of movie collection on the rack under the television go and pick anything you want to watch." he told Tao who finished preparing his own snacks. Tao happily went back in the couch where he is sitting before, he put his Pizza and cakes on the table. Tao searched Kris Collections comfortably one by one as if looking at his own collections. Kris finished the snack he was preparing. He helped Tao to search for a good movie.

Kris: "How about this one? This is super cool." then he showed Tao the action DVD he was holding. He looked at Tao's hand and it looks like he already chose the movie he wanted to watch. "Ah! So you found one. Let me see that." he snatched the DVD in Tao's hand.

Tao: "Can we watch that?" he asked.

Kris: "Karate Kid? Of course we can. I love Jackie Chan." he smiled at Tao before opening his DVD player. Kris sat on the couch while Tao stayed on the floor. While watching, Kris was looking at Tao and not on the tv screen he saw Tao reciting every words the character was saying.

Kris: "You already watched this." he said while pulling the collar of Tao's shirt to distract him.

Tao: "Ah! of course~! I already watched it like 100x .. .I really love this movie." Tao looked at him, he stood up and sat on the couch beside Kris. He leaned on Kris' shoulder and wrapped his hands on his arms.

(a/n: I Love Karate Kid okay! I already watched it for 100? oh no! 200 times! XD ~<3)

Tao: "Ge~ can I stay here tonight?" he asked while looking straight to Kris' eyes.

Kris: "Wae?" that's all he can answer on Tao's question.

Tao: "Your house is too big and no one is here but you right? I'm alone at our house too and I'm kind of scared to be alone, so please let me stay here? Just for tonight! Please?" he asked again. Kris let out a sigh then a long pause and sigh again before speaking.

Kris: "Ok~ you can, do have any spare clothes in your bag?" he asked. Kris can't say no to him once again and he felt his heart getting weaker and weaker on Tao's every requests.

Tao: "I don't. I didn't know you would let me sleep here so I didn't bring any. And I didn't plan on staying. . . but your house looks so sad so~ yeah! I decided to ask you if I can stay here for tonight." he said while reaching for chips.

Kris: "I see~ then you can borrow mine." he patted Tao's head and smiled at him. Tao gave him a piece of chips. He put the chips on Kris lips and Kris gladly accepted it by biting it. Tao blushed by their own actions and Kris laughed at him.

Kris: "Why are you blushing? Your the one who fed me the chips." then he poked Tao's red cheeks.

Tao: "I didn't know you would actually eat it." he buried his face on his own hands and Kris just keep on laughing at his cute didi.

The movie ended without their knowing, they chatted while it was playing. They keep on telling stories and teasing each other. Kris told Tao that he hates it when someone hung up on him and he made Tao promise that he won't do it again. Tao swore and he told Kris that he hates horror so he better not scare him. Ever. At first Kris was teasing him a lot because he was the first guy that Kris met who was scared of ghosts. Kris swore too but not as sincere as Tao's promise. The sky starts to get dark and night is falling but Tao and Kris is still chatting on the couch. Their snacks is finished too but they didn't want to get up. Kris was surprised when his doorbell suddenly rang.

Luhan: "Kris!!! We're here!!! We brought dinner!!! Open up!!! hurry!!!" they heard Luhan said. Both of them chuckled at Luhan's cute voice. Kris is smiling but he's not happy, he hate the fact that they are disrupting his moment with Tao. Both of them went to open the door together. Kris opened the door then Xiumin and Luhan suddenly pulled him outside.

Kris: "YAH! WHAT ARE Y~" Tao went out too when he saw Kris got pulled outside the door.

Lay: "HYUNG! look!" then Lay pointed at the sky. Kris and Tao looked up too and they saw an eclipse. It was so beautiful and Tao was so amazed because it was his first time seeing one. Chen rested his hands on Xiumin's shoulder while looking up.

Chen: "Told you he didn't know about the eclipse. He's too busy for that. You owe me a meal Xiumin hyung~" chen said, still looking up and not bothering to look at his hyung.

Xiumin: "Ugh~ fine. Free lunch tomorrow." he's not looking at Chen too. Chen: "Oh! Desserts too!" he said and he earned a nod and a giggle from the older. All of them stayed like that for a while till Lay said his neck hurts from looking up for too long. At first they didn't notice Tao because he was standing behind Kris . They only noticed him when he said 'hi' to them. They all looked at each other and remembered their conversation earlier about Kris liking Tao.

Chen: "Tao~ why are you here?" he asked when he saw Tao.

Tao: "I'll sleep here tonight." then he smiled at him and did a 'V' sign.

Luhan: "What? That's so unfair! Kris never let us stay over and It takes a year before we finally came here too. Kris! I hate you so much." then he punched Kris' shoulder with all his might.

Kris: "Yah! That hurts! You never asked if you could sleep here so of course none of you stayed over." he said while touching his hurting shoulder. They laughed at Luhan's childishness and Kris response to his childish friend.

They went inside the house and prepared dinner. They ate together and Tao becomes more talkative when Lay and Luhan talks to him in Chinese. Chen and Xiumin who had no idea what they are talking about just kept on eating the food and Kris was listening to the 3 guys talking in Chinese. He was laughing together with Tao when Lay cracked up some jokes but he didn't join their conversation because Tao might lost interest and stops talking. He loves seeing Tao laughing and smiling, it was the best in the world for him. Lay, Chen, Xiumin and Luhan only stayed for a while. They said they only came because of Xiumin and Chen's bet about the eclipse.

After eating dinner, some desserts and a tea they all went home leaving Tao and Kris alone again. Tao told them that he's transferring and they are all happy that they will see him more often. They made plans to take Tao around tomorrow because it was his first day and Tao agreed to them. After helping Kris cleaning up the mess the members left Kris told Tao to take a bath while he's preparing the guest room.

Tao: "Ge~ can we bathe together?? Please??" he said with aegyo.

Kris: "what?.. .uhm, No we can't." he said while brushing Tao's hair that was sticking in his forehead.

Tao: "Ge~ please!~" he said calmly, slightly pouting.

Kris: " I'm sorry Tao'er but I'm not used bathing with someone." he said seriously.

Tao: "Oh Come On! Please Kris Ge~ I'll wash your back! Bathe with me please.!" he keeps on insisting.

Kris: "Tao'er I don't understand why you, a guy would want someone's company in the bathroom." he was waiting for an explanation as to why Tao wants to bathe together with him. It's not like he didn't want it. As a matter of fact he was kind of excited and he was wishing that Tao keeps on insisting because he really wanna go in with him. He wants to see his body, he wants to burn Tao's every edge on his mind, he wants to see Tao's everything. But because he's a cool guy he doesn't want Tao to see his desires.

Tao: "It will save time and we'll get more comfortable with each other." he said slightly blushing. Kris chuckled and Tao got more embarrassed. He hid his face on his hands once again, Kris can't stop laughing because he knows that that is not the real reason why Tao wants them to take a bath together.

Kris: "Tao'er I believe we are close enough but if you insist, okay then. Wait for me in the bathroom I'll go get our change of clothes. And don't worry there's no ghost in here, I swear." he saw how Tao's face brighten up when he agreed to take a bath with him and he saw him blushed so hard so fast when he found out his real reasons. "Ge~ I'm sorry I'm still not used to your house and I'm still uncomfortable and your house is so big but it's kind of creepy because we are the only ones in here. I'm really sorry." Kris laughed once again.

Tao pouted because he really meant what he just said.

Kris: "Tao'er no need to apologize. I get it okay, now go to the bathroom and wait for me." he commanded.

Tao is still hesitating a bit but after a few seconds he did what he's told. Kris went to his room to find some clothes for Tao then he suddenly remembered his old pajamas that his mom get him for Christmas. He was giggling while looking for it on top of his cabinet. He never wears it and he swore he will never wear those pajamas but he think it will suit Tao and he will like it so much. It was still new and it still smells good, he took out the pair and put it in his bed. He took out some clothes too for himself. Before going out he opened the small cabinet where he keeps his towels and he took out 2 of them. When he reached the bathroom he saw Tao patiently waiting for him. He was standing in front of his big mirror and he was looking on Kris' personal belongings that was resting in there.

Kris: "Tao'er what are you doing?" he asked while smiling at him.

Tao: "Ge~! Finally! Your here! What took you so long?" he asked while snatching the towel off of Kris' hands.

Kris: "I was looking for your pajamas. I found my old pair and I think you'll like it." he said while chuckling.

Tao: "Really? Thank you gege~.. .let's take a bath now. It's really cold." he said then he started stripping.

Kris' jaw dropped when he saw Tao's body. He took off his shirt first. Even if he don't touch it Kris knows that Tao's skin is smooth. It was a bit dark but it suits him, he doesn't have an abs but his flat stomach looks so y. He took off his pants next and Kris was surprise once again. He doesn't have a single hair in his legs and it's kind of funny to look at because he was a guy and he didn't expect it. Tao was standing in front of him right now wearing only his leopard printed boxers. Kris suddenly felt hot and his mind starts to wonder in the world called 'Desire Land'. He cannot tear his eyes off on Tao's lower part.

Kris Inner Mind: "Oh God! Please don't do this to me! I swear it's teasing me! Just look at how~ ugh!!!! !!! WU "ING" YIFAN! DON'T GET YOUR SELF IN TROUBLE!!! THINK ABOUT IT MORE AND THE DRAGON IN YOUR PANTS WILL WOKE UP AND I SWEAR IT WILL BE THE END OF YOU!" When Tao is about to take off his boxers too Kris panicked a little. Kris: "Whoa! Hold it right there!" he crossed his arm to look a little cool. "Tao'er don't take it off! Please." he said with a faked mocking tone.

Tao: "Why~??" the way he said it was so cute and without his knowing he's really sending Kris to the edge.

Kris: "I told you I'm not used bathing with someone. It'll be awkward for me to see you ." he explained with a cool and calm voice. Tao nod his head in agreement and he stood there as if waiting for something. They looked at each other for seconds till Tao finally spoke.

Tao: "Well? Aren't you getting undress? Are going in with your clothes on ge~?" he asked and Kris finally realized that they are supposed to bathe together and he needs to take off his clothes.

Kris: "Ah~ that's right! We're supposed to go in together. Sorry." then he started stripping too. He saw how Tao focused his eyes on his body when he took off his shirt. His body is to die for and he knows it. He was starting to form six pack abs and he knows Tao was amazed by his forming lines. It was kind of funny because Tao is too obvious about it. He took off his pants leaving him with only his boxers on. Tao laughed so hard because his boxers is printed with a superman logo. "it's cool right!?" he asked Tao who keeps on laughing at him.

He pulled it's garter and let it go and it made a snapping sound that made Tao cracked up more.

Tao: "idiot~" he teased Kris. Who was smiling at his own actions too.

Kris: "This idiot~ is your friend so that makes the two of us! Come on let's go in before we freeze to death." he wrapped his arms on Tao shoulders and Tao held his hanging hand while walking inside. It was a brief moment but it makes Kris' heart pound.

Tao opened the shower and the water runs in his beautiful body. Tao's wet body is too y and even if he had his boxers on Kris can clearly see his lower part and it was turning him on so badly. When it was his turn to get wet he purposely changed the waters temperature. He set it cold because he really feel so hot after seeing Tao's dripping wet hot y body and his 'teasing Wu YiFan's dragon' lower part.

Tao: "GE~!!!! it's cold water!!! Why did you turn the hot water off? Do you want to get sick?" he worriedly asked him.

Kris: "oops! Sorry I think I turned the switch on for the cold water, sorry I was spacing out." he lied. His body still feels kind of hot but he turned the switch to hot water again because he doesn't want Tao to get suspicious.

Kris was struggling in the bathroom and he was so thankful when they finally finished. Tao offered to wash his back but he refused saying he could do it on his own, he did Tao's back though. That was the first time Kris felt so in trouble. That 30 minutes of bath seems like forever to him. For the first time in his life he had this feelings that he never felt before and he was clueless as to what those feelings are. Those feelings is starting to scare him. He and Tao just met and he was certain (not really) that he's straight. He cannot believe himself that they only met a few days ago. They are so close and it already feels like forever since he met Tao. Those days are enough to make his heart pound like crazy and he was wondering if what will happen now that Tao and him is on the same school.

He went out to the bedroom first. He wrapped his lower half with his towel and went straight to the bedroom to wear his clothes. He didn't want to dress with Tao because he can't take any iness anymore seriously, it will kill him. He walked as fast as he can but Tao still caught up to him.

Tao: "Ge~ you walk too fast." he said while pulling Kris' arms to prevent him from walking again.

Kris: "It's so cold so I want to hurry." he said he can't look straight to Tao even if he had his towel it was only covering his lower half just like him and Kris felt like he's watching an R-rated movie.

They walked together and Tao didn't let go of his arm. Kris walked fast even if he had Tao beside him. He keep on telling him that he hates the cold and they should hurry up and wear some clothes or else he'll catch a cold. Kris opened his room and the first thing that caught Tao's attention is the clothes lying on the bed. Tao ran towards the bed and lifted up the pair pajamas.

Tao: "OMG!!! Ge~ this is mine right? Can I wear this? Please!?" he asked while hugging the Panda hoodie and pants in his arms. Kris laughed at his cuteness, he knows Tao will like it. He remembered the Member's story about Tao having a mental breakdown when he saw a Panda Mascot on the shopping district. He really hate those pajamas but now he was glad that he didn't throw it out.

Kris: "Of course you can! My mom gave it to me last Christmas but panda is not my style. It's too cute for me to wear." he said. Tao is already slipping on those pajamas and he saw his "yummy" looking when he took off his towel. Kris felt his cheeks got hot and in that instant he knows he was blushing.

Tao: "Ge~ no underwear, what to do?" he asked. Kris forgot the underwear thing and when it hit him he went to his drawer embarrassed to find a suitable pair for Tao. He found his newly bought underwear and he gave it to Tao, he gave it with his eyes closed though. Tao reached for it and said thank you to the older. Kris mind is wondering off somewhere once again. He wanted to touch Tao's bubbly cheeks. He saw Tao's figure in the shower but the smoke is kinda blocking it so it's not that clear. But now he can clearly see and it looks so soft and~

Kris' inner mind: "OMG! What am I thinking? He's a guy for God's sake!!! I saw girl but I never get by their but this guy! Ugh~ Tao's is to die for!!! I really want to touch it!! I want to bite it!!"

(a/n: Kuriseu!!! Your such a ert!!!! >/////<)

Tao: "Ge~ I'm done! Hurry up and wear something too before you get cold." Tao walk beside him with his clothes. He gave the shirt to him while he was holding the other.

Kris: "Tao'er put my clothes down and go get the hair dryer in the drawer over there. Dry you hair.!" he commanded but Tao only smiled at him standing in front of him. He didn't say anything again too and he put his underwear on. He didn't bother to take the towel off because Tao is looking and he might saw his half hard 'Dragon'. When he reached for his pants on Tao's hand their skin brushed and he saw Tao trembled for a second. He even blinked his eyes but he didn't meet Kris' eyes, he just keeps on looking down.

Tao: "Ge~ do you have a fever?" he asked.

Kris: "No~ " he smiled to assure him when he finally looked at him.

Tao: "But your skin is burning hot." he said while reaching at Kris arms to touch it once again.

Kris: "don't worry Tao'er I'm always like this when I'm tired. Let's go to bed okay? You have to go to school tomorrow after all." Tao nod at him.

Tao's hair is still wet so he reached for his towel and starts drying Tao's hair. Tao said it was ticklish and he just laughed at the way he said it. It was so cute, Kris asked himself if that is how it feels like to have a baby brother but then he suddenly realized that he doesn't want Tao as his brother. Kris guided Tao to the guest room and he leave him there. He told Tao that he can open the tv if he can't sleep. Tao nod at him and he sigh a relief when he closed the door leaving Tao in the guest room.

Before going to his own room he went to the kitchen to make hot chocolate for himself and hot milk for Tao. When he finished making it he went back to Tao's room with 2 cups in his hand.

Kris: "Tao'er can you open the door? I can't open it my hand is busy." he asked but no one answered. He thought Tao was already sleeping so he put down the two cups and opened his door to check. He didn't see Tao inside so he assumed that he's in the bathroom. He didn't want to bother the latter anymore so he brought 2 cups in his room. "Guess I'll have to drink both of you." he was talking to the cups.

He put down both cups again when he's in front of his room. He opened it and he used his to keep it open while he's picking up the milk and the chocolate. He was so surprised when he saw Tao inside his room hugging his precious son Ace.

Kris: "Woah! You surprised me. What are you doing here? I thought your in the bathroom?" he asked while he was putting the cups down on the table beside his bed.

Tao: "Can we sleep together?" he asked and Kris looked at him then to the stuff toy in his arms.

Kris: "Tao'er let Ace go! He's suffocating." Tao was surprised, that is not the answers he was expecting from Kris. Tao put the alpaca stuff toy down. It was the only thing he was holding so obviously it was Ace. He saw Kris get near him.

Kris: "Are you scared to sleep alone in the guest room.?" he asked. Tao was embarrassed but he nod because he doesn't want to embarrass himself more by obviously lying.

Tao: "Ge~ Your bed is big enough or I can sleep on the floor. Please don't let me sleep alone. My eye bag got bigger since I came here because I was alone at home and I'm not getting enough sleep at night because I'm scared." he said while looking down and playing with his own hands, pressing the soft skin here and there.

He sat on the edge of Kris bed. Kris went back to the table and get the milk and the chocolate drink. He gave Tao the hot milk, he accepted it but he didn't look up to Kris. Kris sat beside Tao and he his silky soft black hair.

Kris: "Okay. Let's sleep together. Drink that before we go to bed." he said smiling.

He didn't have any energy to refuse and reasoned out to Tao anymore. He smiled at him even if he felt troubled. All of his worries suddenly got intense. He was worried that he might jump Tao while he's sleeping. He saw how beautiful Tao's smile is, he looks like an angel sent from above when he's smiling like that.

Kris: "I'll go get your blanket and pillows on the guest room." he said to Tao who was happily drinking his milk. He didn't wait for any response and he went out of his own room. Another troubled sigh was heard while he was walking. He didn't know what to do anymore, his maturity is not working right now. His inner high school girl is showing off and it's squealing inside of him. "I'm giving up!!" he told to himself while getting Tao's pillows and blanket.

He was thinking how to stop himself from jumping Tao while he's sleeping but instead of thinking how to prevent it from happening, his mind wonders off in the "Desire Land" again. He was imagining Tao hugging and touching him, how his hot breath will touch his skin and he wonders if he can get even a slight touch while Tao is in deep sleep. He was getting nervous while he's slowly reaching his own room. He knows his heart will start pounding again once he open his door and saw Tao smiling at him. Kris was right. He opened his door and saw Tao lying in his bed.

Tao: "Ge~ let's sleep. I'm so sleepy." he rubbed his teary eyes and he yawned like a little kid.

Kris: "Okay. Here's your pillows and blanket." he gave it to Tao who was slightly tearing up.

Tao: "Ge~ are you sure it's okay? I can sleep on the floor?" he sat up and asked his smiling hyung.

Kris: "Tao'er the floor is hard and cold, your back will kill you tomorrow if I let you sleep in there." Kris sat beside him. He put his hands on Tao's shoulders and slowly drag the younger back to bed. "Sleep. We have school tomorrow." he commanded. Tao nod and he moved at the corner so Kris can lay beside him. Kris finished his hot chocolate before lying beside Tao. "Tao'er~ Tao~.. ." the younger didn't say anything a sign that he was already sleeping soundly. "Wow! You sleep so fast." he said then ruffled his hair lightly.

He put a blanket on Tao's sleeping figure then he slid next to him covering himself with his own blanket. He carefully reached for Ace who was being squished by Tao and put his Dear Son between him and Tao. "Good Night! ~<3" he said lovingly then he turn off the lights using the remote on his beds cupboard.

The next morning Tao woke up earlier than Kris but he didn't wake him up, he just shifted a little to watch Kris sleeping. He touched Kris lips and when he blinked his eyes Tao pretended to be asleep.

Kris woke up and he saw Tao still sleeping so he got up first, he washed his face and made breakfast for both of them. When he finished cooking some hams and eggs he went back to his room to wake Tao up but when he opened his door Tao is not there.

Tao: "Ge~!!! Good Morning!!" Kris jumped in surprise, for a moment his heart stopped when Tao suddenly hugged him from behind. Tao's face is still wet and the towel is hanging in his head.

Kris: "You surprised me! Good Morning." he smiled at him. "Come on! I made breakfast.. . we should eat, we can't be late for school." he said while dragging Tao to the kitchen.

After breakfast Tao borrowed some of Kris clothes and they went to school together. EXO M members is waiting for Kris on the gate and they all smiled at him when they met each others eyes.

Tao: "Good Morning Luhan-ge~, Xiumin-ge~, Chen-ge~, Lay-ge~ I'll attend school starting today." he greeted them.

Lay: "Good morning Tao." Lay gave Tao his most bright smile and dimples explodes all over the place.

Xiumin: "Welcome to SM Academy Tao-yah~" he said adorably.

When they are about to enter the school someone called Chen's name. Even if Chen is the one who got called they all turned around to see who it is.

Chen: "Suho - Hyung! What is it?" he asked while smiling cutely. EXO M members looked at each other and they all made stupid faces.

Suho: "It's about our project! Don't you dare ditch me today or I'll report your for real this time.. . And stop calling me Hyung~ it doesn't suit you!" he said calmly and slightly laughing. His words are harsh but the way he said it is so nice.

Chen: "Got it hyu~ ah! Got it Suho!" he answered back smiling cutely. Suho just nods and walk past him, when Suho's eyes catches Lay he smiled at him and blushed lightly. The members probably didn't see it but in Chen's eyes that little blush is as clear as daylight. When Suho is gone all the members including Tao who didn't know anything looked at him grinning.

Kris: "That Suho guy is right! Don't you dare ditch him Chen Chen!" his gummy smile is showing and Chen knows that his hyung is teasing him so he smiled a little too bright for his Kris hyung. When Chen looked at Xiumin he was not smiling at all. All Chen can see is his cute bubbly baozi pouting face. Xiumin looks so cute and Chen is squeling inside. Xiumin didn't looked at him and continue walking. Lay punched Chen's shoulder and they both grinned at each others faces.

Tao introduced himself at the class and the first who he got close is Sehun and Kai who was sitting in his front and his back. They asked him about China and if he have any Chinese food with him because they really want to try one. When Tao said he doesn't have any, both guys pouted and he thinks it's adorable. Both boys asked him if he wants them to tour him around but he said he already have EXO M members to tour him. Both eyes went wide and he suddenly remembered that EXO M is a troublesome group (as Kris said) in that school. For a moment he got scared that he might loose his 2 new gained friend but instead they both hugged him and drag him to the bathroom just to ask him if he's close to them, if he's one of them, if he knows how to fight, and lastly if he can introduce both of them to EXO M because they are a huge fan. Tao giggled by his new friends actions it was so cute and cool at the same time. Both boys looked so calm and matured at the outside but the same childishness as him at the inside.

Tao: "I'm not that close to them, I just met them. But I'm really close to Kris ge~ I think~ I'll ask him if I can introduce you guys to s." he said being careful to his words making sure he's not making any promise because he's really not sure if the members will like the idea.

Kai: "OMG!!! IT'S OKAY TAO!!! JUST TRY OKAY!!" he said a little too loud.

Sehun: "That's right! Just try!!! We really want to meet and talk to them but we're too scared to get near them." he explained. Tao nods at them.

Since it's already lunch time Tao felt his side pocket vibrate and when he looked at it, it was Kris~ and two new numbers who introduced their self as Xiumin and Lay at the message. They texted him at the same time asking where he is. He surely didn't remember giving his number to the other members and while he was wondering how they got it he felt another vibrate and it was Kris again.

~~~~~

From: Kris Gege~<3

Subject: Where Are You ? .. .

'Tao'er I'm sorry they keep bugging me to give them your number so I gave up and gave it to them. I hope you don't mind (I'll treat you some ice cream as a sorry).. . 

~~~~~

Tao smiled so cute and sweetly at the message and he seriously wants to squeal but he was embarrassed because he have Kai and Sehun beside him. When he's sure that his inner girl calmed down he looked at Sehun and Kai who was waiting for him to finish his business.

Tao: "Kai, Sehun I'm Sorry but I need to go. They're looking for me. I promised to eat lunch together." he said to the boys.

Kai: "oh!!! Really!?!?!?! You are so cool!!!! Go now!!! Before they get angry!!" he said while faking a shiver.

Sehun: "Tao!!! Inform us later okay! Go now!" he said and he pushed Tao a little, signaling him to go.

Before completely going he glanced at Kai and Sehun who looked more excited than him. He gave them a cute smile and waved goodbye. He message Kris, Xiumin and Lay and he told them where he is. Xiumin replied first and he told Tao to stay where he is because they are on their way. The first one he saw coming was Chen who was walking so fast. Then Xiumin who was almost running trying to catch up to Chen. Then the other members who was almost running too. Chen waved at him and he waved back shyly. As soon as he gets in front of him he touched his hair while he was grinning at him.

Chen: "YES!!! YOU GUYS LOST!!! I TOUCHED HIM FIRST!!!!" he said while holding up a Victory sign. He looked at Tao who was confused at the whole situation and he smiled at him. "Tao! We get to eat Parfait from 'Lay' a Cake from 'Xiumin-hyung~' bubble Tea from 'Luhan-hyung~' and a dinner from 'Kris Hyung~' and the good part is! It's free!!" he said while jumping a little, trying to draw any excitement from the younger guy in front of him.

When Kris saw confusion on Tao's face he smiled at him and explained what was going on and what Chen is blabbering about.

Kris: "Chen Chen made a bet on who will be the one to touch you first. The food he just said is the prizes."

Tao: "Ah~ he won so we get to eat?" he asked.

Xiumin: "Yhup~ Come on! Let's go to the cafeteria to buy you some food." he said still catching his breath.

Chen: "Or Tao and I can wait for you at the gym." he suggested.

Kris: "Yeah~ we'll wait for you Luhan,Xiumin and Lay." he said.

Luhan: "What!? No! Not fair!!" he whined.

Lay: "Come On hyung~ let's go before I change my mind and decided to join them." Lay said while pulling Luhan to his right and Xiumin to his left. Chen waved goodbye at them while laughing and Tao was smiling and glad that Kris stayed behind too. It'll be too awkward if Chen and him was suddenly left alone.

 

EXO M discovered Tao's cuteness and they really like him. Xiumin was the first to ask him if he wants to join them. He was so happy when all of them asked him to join EXO M. He accepted their offer and he becomes their Dear Maknae.

Months passed and everything is peaceful, there are no fights and Kris was glad because it was kind of nice that they didn't have to fight anymore. He didn't want Tao to get hurt. It was actually the reason why he refused to make Tao join the group. Xiumin and Luhan just convinced him that if ever something happens they are sure that Tao can take care of himself. The kid knows wushu and all. He might even be the one to save them if something went wrong. Even if Kris is still not convinced Tao himself was convinced that he wanted to join the group so he let the younger be.

At first Tao keeps on refusing to leave Kris side because he's still uncomfortable with the other members but it didn't take long before Xiumin finally broke his shell. Xiumin used his secret techniques on Tao everyday he was bringing cakes and sweets to give to their precious maknae. Chen said he was spoiling the kid too much but Xiumin shrugs him off by saying, "It's fine! He's so cute!! It feels like I'm taming a baby panda." then be squealed. Chen just rolled his eyes at his hyung and walked out. When Tao and Xiumin got close Tao opened up for the other members too.

Kris was jealous a little when Tao got too close to Xiumin because Tao is always with Xiumin and not with him. Kris is jealous with Kai and Sehun too because he's always with them. Right after Tao joined EXO M he got their permission to meet the two boys. Tao asked Luhan first and Luhan was the one who convinced the other member, saying he wants to meet his fanboys.

Kris is possessive and even if he wants to lock up Tao so no one will ever have his attention except him, he can't do it. He doesn't want to admit to himself that he's in love with a guy. He keeps on telling himself that he's not gay but he just can't take his eyes off of Tao.