chap. 9

When the Dragon meets the Panda

 

Luhan: "Tao!!!!"

Baekhyun: "ZiTao!!!"

Chen: "Huang ZiTao~!!!"

Tao: "WHAT!!!!!????" he asked the three of them who keeps on calling him.

Baekhyun: "Come On~~~ Just come with us today! Why are you always with ChenChen anyway!?"

Tao: "He's my best friend now okay. Why do want me come with you today?"

Luhan: "We want to spend some time with you! We miss you so much Panda~" then playfully hit him.

Tao: "LuLu-hyung~ we saw each other 3 day ago when we slept on ChenChen's house?" he playfully hit him back.

Luhan: "Yeah~ but we still miss you~ Come on~~!!!"

Tao: "Ugh~~~ fine~ let me text ChenChen first." he took his phone out and started typing.

 

They are supposed to hang out today again but because Luhan, Baekhyun and Chen keeps on following and bugging him to come with them he'll have to postpone their plans. He felt sorry for ChenChen because he already promised but he cannot deny that he missed s just by being separated for a day.

 

~~~

To: Sweetie Pie ChenChen~

"Hey~ I miss you buddy. I haven't seen you for 24 hours *lol.. .Hey~ uh.. .uhm~ I don't know how to say this but uh~ I know we made some plans for today and I'm really sorry but it seems like we have to postpone it.. ..I promise I'll make it up to you~ Chen-hyung, Baekie-hyung, and Luhan-hyung keeps on bugging me to hang out with them since morning."

~~~

 

Tao rereads the message and it looks too long for him but send it anyway. It didn't even take a minute when he received a reply.

 

~~~

ChenChen: "Hey buddy~ I miss you too :D it's okay~ go with them today. I was about to call you anyway~ one of my friends from China came today and he wanted my help. Let's see each other when we are not busy anymore okay ^^ .. .I remember your promise :) you still have to take me to this Han River :) see yah~"

 

 

Tao smiled at the message. He really like reading ChenChen's message because it had a lot of smiling faces on it. He was relieved to know that ChenChen had other friends too, he's glad but slightly jealous.

 

 

Tao: "Oh~ I'll take you to Namsan Tower too. ..I'll take a lot of pictures today and send it to you later okay? Love you~"

~~~

 

 

Baekhyun saw the message and he was really intrigued at the "Love You~" part.

 

Baekhyun: "Yah~ yah~ yah~ are you in love with ChenChen?" he asked Tao who was happily waiting for ChenChen's reply.

Tao: "What the~ of course I'm not! And no! I'm not denying because I'm really not in-love with him. Even if I love him, it was the kind of love for a friend, best friend and brother, not as a lover." he explained. His mobile phone vibrated then.

 

 

~~~

ChenChen: "Love you too >////< do we really have to say this? It's so embarrassing~ I shouldn't have agreed on this. >////<"

Tao: "lol~ no backing out~ you're the one who suggested this 'I Love You' thing at the end of our messages."

ChenChen: "I know~ I know~ geez.. .I've never thought it would be this embarrassing >///< I should stop watching Korean Dramas."

Tao: "Yeah~ you should stop .. .Ah~ I'll go now. See you later .. .Love you."

ChenChen: "Love You too~ >/////<"

~~~

 

Baekhyun: "Gosh!!! My eyes!!!! I shouldn't have read it!!!" Tao laughed at Baekhyun.

Tao: "That's what you get for reading our personal messages."

Luhan: "What? What? Let us see too!!"

Chen: "Yeah~ what's that?"

Baekhyun: "Don't!!!! Their message for each other is too cheesy!!! It's full of I Love You's!!!!"

Chen: "Really? Are you like that to Kris-hyung too?" Tao suddenly turned red.

Tao: ".. .N. ..No. ..Of.. .course not.. .how could.. .I.. .uh~ .. .say.. .I. .I.. .I.. ..Lo. ..love.. .you.. .to .. .K-Kris gege~" he said on shaken voice.

Chen, Luhan and Baekhyun laughed at Tao's obvious crush for Kris.

Chen: "Let's go~!!! Now!!!! " he suddenly pulled Tao and Baekhyun after a good laugh.

 

Luhan followed behind them. Tao is clueless where they are going. He just keeps on following Chen who's not letting go of his wrist. Chen took him to their hideout, the gym. As soon as the doors opened his tears started to fall like rain.

 

Tao: "Wha. ..what you guys doing here????" he ran to his best friends.

 

Onew, Taemin, Jonghyun, Minho and Key is in the room standing and smiling at him. He was so surprised, he didn't know what to say and just keeps on crying while hugging them one by one.

 

Minho: "hey~ stop crying baby panda~" he wiped Tao's tears away.

Taemin: "yeah~ stop crying~ you look ugly." he teased and that made the other laugh a little.

Tao: "I don't know what to do~ OMG!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!! WHAT'RE ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?" he's smiling but his tears is still flowing.

Onew: "We're here to witness the most romantic confession of the century~" he jokingly said while making weird gestures using his hands.

JongKey: "Whatever he do it's Onew SangTae~!!!" they sang.

Taemin: "Don't mind Onew-ge~ Panda~" he smiled at Tao and took out his handkerchief, he wiped Tao's tears and told him to stop crying.

 

Tao didn't know why his best friends are there, when he was asking them, it's either they will change the subject or not answer the question at all. They asked him to come with them to the amusement park where they went before.

 

Tao: "You wanted to come here again so bad that's why you came back?"

Minho: "Yes~" he answered shortly.

 

The sun is already setting when they reached the amusement park. The sky is bloody red from the sun and it was so beautiful. When they are about to pay their entrance Tao saw Lay at the paying booth.

He forgot about EXO since his best friends came, he even forgot about Baekhyun, Luhan and Chen who took him to them. Now that he remembered them and saw Lay at the booth he felt suspicious about all the happenings. His best friends coming to Korea is already a surprise, he was sure that it was not his birthday or anything so he was keeping his curiousness to himself for a while because it was entertaining to figure what will happen next.

He asked Lay what is he doing there but the older just put some kind of mark on their arms and told them to go in. Tao looked at the mark and it was kind of weird, it was not the mark that the amusement park used to put on their customers.

The mark is red as usual but there's only date on it and a lot of hearts and what makes it so special is the separate black and white panda. He keeps on looking at it and giggling because it was so cute. TaeMinHo keeps on teasing him about looking like a five year old kid seeing a very good marking on his arms and giggling to it. He didn't mind them because it was kind of true and he loves the couple too much to even get irritated by their teasing.

Onew wanted to ride the roller coaster and he asked Tao to go with him. Tao changed, before he didn't dare to even look at the fearful ride but now he wanted to ride it because he already tried it once with EXO members and he discovered that it was not scary at all and it was a lot of fun. It was kind of weird because all of the people keeps on looking at him.

He checked himself before they went there and even if he was wearing his school uniform he was sure that he still look handsome so there's no way that they are looking at him because he looks ugly or anything. The next person on the roller coaster booth is Luhan.

 

Luhan: "Yoh! Enjoy the ride!" he told him and gave him his ticket.

Tao: "Luhan-hyung~ what're you doi~.. . ."

Onew: "Come on! Come on!!! Hurry up!!!" he pulled Tao and entered the room where they are going to wait for the ride.

 

The person in charge of the place told everyone to hold out their tickets and they did. When Tao was about to give his ticket to the man, he only smiled at him and told him to keep the ticket as a remembrance. He said that it will be the ride that he won't even forget. The message was kind of heart fluttering for Tao, now he was sure that something is up but he's still not sure what is it. He decided to enjoy the ride and just have fun discovering no matter what is it.

The roller coaster took off. Onew is so calm and he is too. They are both calm till it started to go up, they are so up high that they can see the whole amusement park from up there. There are 3 high parts of the roller coaster ride and that first one is the lowest one, meaning the 2 remaining is higher. It was so beautiful up there and Tao was having the mixed feelings of excitement from the ride and mesmerizing feeling from the beautiful view of the afternoon sky and the view below them.

They are both a screaming mess when they are going up for the highest part, the third and last one. All of the people stopped breathing when the roller coaster suddenly stopped while they are on the top, luckily it was not the upside down part like the second highest so they still feel safe.

Everyone keeps on asking what happened. If it was excitement before now all Tao can feel is fear, he tried to reach Onew's hand and the older immediately hold it out for him. It was a lot more scary for them because they are in front of the ride and they can clearly see where they are going to fall if something goes wrong.

 

Onew: "Panda~ don't cry~ we'll be fine." he looked at Tao and started making circles on his hands maybe to make him calm.

 

After a few minutes that they are there they can see the people from below started to gather and look at them. That added more nervousness to Tao plus the sun is already down and it became so dark. They can see outside the amusement park that all the lights are being but the amusement park's lights is still not on, even the colorful lights of the rides is not on.

While being bothered by the darkness of the place they suddenly heard something. It seems like there's a radio attached to the ride and someone from the other side are asking everyone to calm down. A voice of a man can be heard and the man on the other line asked them to look up to witness a natural phenomena.

 

Tao: "Chicken-ge~ what's happening?" he asked, still holding his hands.

Onew: "I don't know Baby Panda~ let's just do what they are asking us to do." he told him. The younger nods at him and they both looked up.

 

It was bright outside the amusement park but the amusement park itself was dark to the point where they cannot even clearly see what's below them and it was really creeping the life out of Tao. The amusement park is so big so the lights outside is being clearly separated. The amusement park looked like a big black whole in the middle of the city. Tao looked up now and was devastated at what he saw. Shooting stars. And a lot of them.

 

Tao: "OMG!!!! WHAT IS THIS?" he asked almost shouting. Gasps from everyone can be heard, even Onew gasped from the breathtaking view.

The Voice on the other line: (lol the name was kind of funny. XD forgive me, I just can't stop myself. Lol) "Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen. As you can see your place is kind of special because you can clearly see the meteor shower from up there. Are you enjoying the view? Look at it while it last, it can only be seen for 30 minutes and it will be gone after that. Have fun."

 

Tao remembered to make wishes when the meteor shower starts to fade one by one. He still managed to make a lot of wish because of the shooting stars that keeps on falling like a rain before it was really gone. After the 30 minutes of good breathtaking and out of this world experience the meteor shower started to fade.

 

The Voice on the other line: "Everyone the event is still not done. You should thank the handsome panda guy in front of the coaster for making all this possible. His names Tao~ you should thank him because he had the special ticket. If he decided to ride other rides then the coaster won't stop up there and you won't witness the meteor shower more clearly, but luckily, he did ride the roller coaster and that made it possible for all of you to stay up there to see the meteor shower." he explained.

 

Tao is surprised to know that, he didn't know anything about a special ticket. Now he knows what the guy said earlier about keeping his ticket as a remembrance. Everyone thanked him and he was kind of shy to receive a lot of "thank you!" from everyone, even Onew thanked him.

 

The Voice on the other line: "Now~ for the next surprise. Everyone please look down and enjoy the view."

 

They did look down but it was so dark to see anything. Not even a single light can be seen until the middle of the amusement park which is the cotton candy store their colorful light. From that one store there's a wire (which is glowing with lights too) attached to all of the surrounding stores and rides. It started as a spark then one by one like a domino the colorful lights are being . It was so wonderful to watch from their position, it looked so magical and breathtaking. The lights were on, on a circling motion.

 

Onew: "Uwaahhhh~ that's so cool!" he heard his gege~ said. He looked at Onew only to see the older struggling to reach his phone from his pocket so maybe he can take a video of it.

Tao: "Gege~ you can't take out your mobile phone. It'll fall." he warned the older.

Onew: "I know~ I'm not reaching for my phone." he smiled at Tao. It's true what he took out from his pocket is not his phone but a piece of paper. "here~" he gave it to Tao.

Tao: "What is this?" he curiously asked him.

 

Before Onew could answer the voice on the other line was heard again. The voice said that they are going down now so they have to brace themselves. Tao held tight to the piece of paper that he received from Onew until the end of the ride. When they are already down the people from the roller coaster suddenly crowded them and he lost sight of his Onew-gege~.

He looked for him but he's nowhere to be found inside so he went out and he remembered the piece of paper he was holding.

Onew - Roller Coaster

JongKey - Cotton Candy Store

2min - Carousel

Go Now! Your prizes are waiting for you~ >/////< 

This was what is written to the piece of paper. Curious, excited and nervous, if you could describe Tao right now that would be the perfect words. Since the roller coaster ride was done with Onew he walked to the cotton candy store. He still had a hang over about the meteor shower, he cannot forget how beautiful it is.

He was walking but he's dozing off, he keeps on wondering if EXO members, his dork Best Friends and ChenChen saw the meteor shower because hell! It was a once in a lifetime experience and he would feel bad later if he and Onew are the only one who saw that.

He was already in front of the cotton candy store. Jonghyun and Key was inside the store wearing couple shirts.

 

 

Tao: "What's with the couple shirts? And where's the real vendor?" he asked while laughing at their stupidly cute shirts.

Key: "He's on his break." he said happily.

Jonghyun: "Did you like our couple shirts Panda?"

Tao: "If lost return to Key? If lost return to Jjong?" he read what was written on their shirts then they both turned around. "I am key? I am jjong?" he read it once again. He was really trying hard to muffle his laugh but the shirt is just too ridiculous.

Jonghyun: "It's cute right~" he sang.

Tao: "Whatever." he said still laughing. "So? What's with the note? Why am I supposed to do here?" he asked the couple.

Key: "Oh~ yeah! I forgot! Here!!!" he ducked a little to get something under the counter then after a while he took out a cute Panda Shaped Cotton Candy on a stick.

Tao: "OH MY GOD!!! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? A BLACK AND WHITE, PANDA SHAPED COTTON CANDY? WHO MADE THIS???" he excitedly asked while reaching for the cotton candy on Key's hands. Key and Jonghyun chuckled at Tao's childish reaction.

Jonghyun: "The maker of this cotton candy came from China. We dragged him here with us just to make this." he bragged.

Tao: "Dino-ge~ Can you tell me what's happening? What's with all this? I'm so confused. Enlighten me?" he asked cutely. Jonghyun was about to give in but Key pinched his boyfriend to make him stop from spilling everything.

Jonghyun: "I'm sorry panda~ I can't tell~ just go with the flow okay?"

 

Even if Tao doesn't really like what was happening he still nods at Jonghyun. His Best Friends sudden and unwarned visit, The roller Coaster ride, the meteor shower and now the panda cotton candy, he liked all of that so even if he had a bad feeling about all the happenings he decided to let loose and just enjoy whatever is going to happen. Even if something bad happen he knows that his friends are there to save him.

JongKey shooed him to the carousel where 2min is waiting for him. He went there happily while eating his panda cotton candy. Taemin is on the ticket booth while Minho is riding the carousel. Taemin gave him his ticket and told him to find Minho. It was not that hard for Tao to balance on the carousel, he walked comfortably on it even if it's moving. He found Minho on a white horse, he took out his camera to take a picture of the ridiculously cute sight then made a mental note to send it to his best friend later.

 

Tao: "Keroro-ge!!!" he shouted at the dazed like a kid Minho.

Minho: "Panda~!! Come here!" he asked Tao to come closer to him. Minho told him to sit on the black horse next to his.

Tao: "Gege~ what are we going to do here?"

Minho: "Nothing~ just have fun riding the carousel." he smiled at him. "by the way! How's the meteor shower? Is it beautiful?" he asked the younger who was adjusting himself on the horse so he won't fall.

Tao: "OH! OH!!! THAT!!! Did you see it too? It was so beautiful up there! It was the best!!!"

Minho: "Yhup~ we all saw." They chatted about the meteor shower for a while then the carousel finally stopped moving. "Here~" he gave Tao a key.

Tao: "What's this?" he asked while taking the key.

Minho: "Your next destination is there!" he pointed at the small booth behind the carousel.

 

The ~Find The Treasure Booth~ it was where they'll give you a map and you have to go around the amusement park to find the treasures that was written on the map. If you find those treasures then it's yours. He wanted to ask Minho what was really happening and why does he need to do those things but Minho just pushed him and told him to go because his time is running out.

He went to the booth and he saw Chen and Xiumin. He greeted them and ask them what is happening but they just gave him a smile and asked him if he had a ticket for the game. Tao showed them the ticket that Minho gave him and for exchange the couple gave him a cute map that has a lot of Panda drawings on it.

 

Xiumin: "TaoTao~ have fun." he smiled sweetly at him.

Chen: "We'll see you later."

 

Tao looked at the map, it was still cute but something took his attention. His destinations where the treasures are hidden was named after EXO's members. His first destination is HunHan's Secret Box. He headed there and found out that the "box" is a cave. It seems like he needs to enter the cave to find Luhan and Sehun. He walked and walked and walked until he found where tye arrow is pointing at the map.

He did not expect to see a cave, a very dark cave. He got scared that his knees started to shake. He hesitated and looked at the map again. He doesn't want to enter the cave but he wanted to know what is happening. Suddenly an idea came up to his mind. Since Sehun is fond of him, he'll call him and ask for help. All of it is really bothering him and something inside him is telling him to finish what he started. Tao dialed Sehun's number, it only took 3-4 rings before the maknae answered it.

 

Tao: "Shi Xun!!!! Please help me~ I don't want to enter the cave but I want to finish what I started." he whined on the phone.

Sehun: "Just enter Tao~ it's not scary at all I promise."

 

Tao can hear Luhan telling Sehun to convince him to enter the cave, but he was certain to himself that he would never enter that dark place. He was really scared and it seems like Sehun won't help him. He suddenly felt bad that he will have to give up his mission and he won't be able to find out what is happening. Unconsciously a tear escaped his eyes, he was tearing up because he really felt bad.

 

Tao: "But I really don't want to enter that place." he said. He tried his best to sound normal but a sob escaped his lips.

Sehun: "Oh my God!!! Are you crying? Omg!! Please don't cry!!" he panicked at the phone.

Tao: "Please help me Shi Xun~" he sobbed again. For a while Sehun didn't answer him but he heard Luhan and Sehun arguing at the other line. Luhan said he was going to call "HIM" first to know what they should do.

Sehun: "J.. .just wait for a while okay?" he sounded so worried. "Don't cry~~"

Tao: "I really want to know what is all this~ Shi Xun~ please come~~~" he used all of aegyo voice on that one and it obviously worked since he heard Luhan calling Sehun and telling the younger to come back.

Sehun: "I'm coming~ give me a minute and I'll be there okay?"

Tao: "thank you shi xun~ please do come~"

 

While Sehun is running to his rescue he cannot stop himself from thinking about what is happening and look back at the cave again. His tears never stopped flowing, it keeps on coming out of his eyes. A minute passed and Sehun is still not there. He was waiting for the younger but Sehun is not the one he saw~ it was Chen.

 

Chen: "Hey Tao~" he hugged him. "Don't cry anymore~ Sehun is coming to give you your next mission~ just do all of it and I promise tonight will be your most unforgettable night." he smiled at him when he broke the hug. Sehun finally came, he was panting from running and his sweat is like beads coming out from his whole face.

Sehun: "Chen hyung~ what are you doing here?" he asked. Chen pulled him a little far from Tao.

Chen: "He wanted to come out to comfort Tao but that will ruin everything so here I am as a replacement." he explained, Sehun nods. They went back to the bench where Tao is sitting.

Sehun: "Hey~ stop crying~ I'm here now~ I'll come with you . ..let's go to your next destination."

Chen: "Well~ Sehun's here. I'll go now." Tao nods. "Sehun!! Don't say anything unnecessary!!" he warned and the maknae nods. When Chen is gone Sehun pulled Tao up and he wiped the panda's tears.

Sehun: "Here~" he gave him a cute panda stuff toy that was holding a mail.

Tao: "It's cute~" he smiled at the panda. "Hello~ what is this on your hand?" he asked the panda then took the mail on it's hand.

Sehun: "It's cute right? Just like me." Tao suddenly chuckled. "Oh~ your laughing again. I'm glad~"

Tao: "Because your so dumb~" he playfully hit him.

Sehun: "Since you're my friend that makes the two of us right?" they both laughed while making their way on the next mission.

 

Tao felt bad for Luhan who was left alone. He knows that Luhan likes Sehun but he also knows that Sehun kinda likes him. He took a mental note to help those two once he find a good chance to do so. They arrived at a target game. ChanBaek's target game. They are both wearing a couple shirts.

 

Baekhyun: "Tao!!! " he walked to the younger and hugged him. "Are you okay now?" Chanyeol came out of the booth too and joined the hug.

Chanyeol: "I'm sorry we made you cry~~~" Sehun pouted at the scene so he joined the hug too. They all laughed when Tao said he's being squished.

Sehun: "I'll go now. I need to go back to Luhannie~ hyung~." he pated Tao back and ran.

Chanyeol: "Now! Let's do your mission shall we?"

Tao: "What's my mission? Is it hard?"

Baekhyun: "Not really~ you just have to shoot that!!" He pointed at a moving roulette.

 

 

Each handle has a stuff toy in it. A panda, dragon, baozi, deer, unicorn, a camel that looks like a dinosaur, bubble tea, credit card pillow, owl and 3 baby wolves in different colors. Tao suddenly looked down and ChanBaek couple was worried that Tao might give up the mission.

 

Minho: "Can I help him?" he suddenly came out of nowhere.

Tao: "Keroro ge~!!! YES!! PLEASE LET HIM HELP ME!!"

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at each other. Baekhyun's phone rang so he answered it almost immediately. When he put the phone down he smiled at Tao and Minho.

 

Baekhyun: "You can help~" he told Minho.

 

It didn't take 2 minutes before all the stuff toys are shot. Minho was the one shooting it and Tao was cheering for him and shaking him whenever he shoot a stuff toy. ChanBaek enjoyed watching Tao cute little antics, he really looks like a kid even if he's taller than Minho.

 

Tao: "Keroro ge~!!! You are so cool!!! No wonder Minnie~ fell in love w/ you." he hummed then suddenly put his hands on his mouth when he seemed to realize what he just said.

Minho: "Minnie's what?" he asked.

Tao: "Uhm~ nothing?" he hesitated.

Minho: "He's in love with me? Since when? He never shows it!!" Since his best friend cannot say it himself, Tao decided to help and say it for him. He was kind of getting tired of waiting too after all.

Tao: "He realized it after I left I think~ .. .he said you're not paying him any attention anymore because you're always hanging out with this Changmin ge~. He's really jealous."

Minho: "OH MY GOSH!! so it did work!!!"

Tao: "what worked?"

Minho: "It's our secret okay?" Tao nods. "I asked Changminnie~ gege to hang out with me because I want to make Taeminnie~ jealous."

Tao: "Really?" he asked and Minho nods furiously. They both hugged each other while hopping, they are both so childishly happy at the discovery. "Oh my gosh~ I Love You keroro ge~ you're a genius!!"

Minho: "I know right~!! I love you too!!!" he hugged the younger again.

Chanyeol: "STOP!! We're jealous now!!! Stop hugging or I won't give you the map for your next destination!!!" Minho and Tao stopped hugging. Chanyeol and Baekhyun are both frowning but smiled when Tao looked at them happily. Minho bid farewell to them and left running.

Tao: "Where should I go next?" he asked them.

Baekhyun: "You know this coffee shop right?" he showed a picture to Tao.

Tao: "Yhup~"

Chanyeol: "Go there~ the final surprise is waiting for you in there. Have fun."

Baekhyun: "We'll deliver your stuff toys there." he said while waving goodbye to Tao who already started walking.

 

 

Tao walked alone happily. He was so glad that his friends are there and willing to help him to finish all his missions. He knows that Taemin is there watching Minho form afar so he secretly took a picture of Minho for his best friend. He was thinking about ChenChen too and he make a note on his phone to give some stuff toys to his new best friend.

He reached the coffee shop without a care in the world. He was happy and he didn't even know how he get there because he was thinking about his friends. When he opened the door of the coffee shop ChanBaek greeted him and gave him a rose. He was surprised when they suddenly back hugged him that he screamed like a teen age girl who saw a .

 

Tao: "What's with this?" he showed them the rose that they gave him.

Baekhyun: "for you~" he answered shortly. Then he pointed at HunHan. "Go to them." They let Tao go and Tao walked to HunHan who was smiling at him.

Sehun: "Yo~" he greeted him. "For You~" he gave the rose first followed by a quiet Luhan behind the maknae.

Tao: "Thank you Shi Xun~ LuLu-hyung~"

Luhan: "Your welcome." he smiled then pointed at Lay and Onew. "The last ones. Go get them." he ordered and Tao happily followed.

 

Lay and Onew was grinning to him and he cannot stop himself from the excitement he was feeling so he jumped to them. Both catches him and the 3 of them laughed.

 

Tao: "What is all this? Really?" he asked.

Onew: "Who knows~" he smiled then gave Tao the rose followed by Lay.

Tao: "Thank You~" he said.

 

Onew pointed at XiuChen who was already waving to him. He went to them and Xiumin immediately hugged him while Chen was just smiling. After receiving another set of rises XiuChen pointed at 2min.

 

Tao: "I'll go to them?" he asked and XiuChen nods at the same time. "Okay~" he walked to

2min. "hey~"

2min: "For you~" they gave him pink rose. "Sit down over there." they pointed at the middle table inside the coffee shop.

 

He nods and walked to the table and sat down. One by one they gathered on his side. They are all smiling at him and even if he doesn't know what's happening he smiled to them too.

 

Kai: "Yo~!!" he appeared behind Tao.

Tao: "ah~! So you're here!"

Kai: "Of course I am!!"

Tao: "I haven't seen Kyungsoo and Suho eomma too? Oh and Kris gege~ where are they?"

Suho: "We're here!" he appeared on Kai's back together with D.O They are pulling a rolling tray and stopped in front of Tao's table. Suho, Kai and D.O are wearing a waiters outfit and it really suits them.

Tao: "Suho eomma~ the uniform suits you. Specially the apron." he complimented him.

Suho: "Thanks TaoTao~" he smiled back.

D.O: "Now~ now~ we'll serve you~" Kai and Suho nods at D.O then they started moving. The others are still gathering around him and just watching.

Tao: "guys~ why don't you sit down with me?"

Onew: "Really? We can?" he asked. When Tao was about to say yes, JongKey and 2min pulled Onew.

Minho: "He's joking." he smiled. "Don't worry about us. Just enjoy okay?" Tao nods once again.

 

He watched Kai as he pours everyone a delicious looking hot chocolate. He saw how Taemin drooled for the drink and he chuckled. Suho was preparing all the cute and mouth watering sweets while D.O was busy taking out something under the rolling tray.

 

D.O: "this is for you." he hand him a bouquet of Green, Blue and Black roses.

Tao: "OH MY GOD! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE???"

Chen: "it's not possible. It's dyed." everyone face palmed when Chen said that. Well they cannot do anything since Chen cannot stop himself from giving knowledge to others, he's a genius after all.

Suho: "Don't mind that genius troll. Now eat." he gave the slice of cake to Tao then Kai gave him his hot chocolate.

Tao: "Let's eat together." he invited them but all of them shook their heads and said they are already satisfied by the hot chocolate that Kai and D.O gave to them.

 

Tao finished the cake almost immediately then he suddenly bit something hard on it. He took it out of his mouth even if it's disgusting. Then he saw a Chrome Hearts Ring. He looked to them and again they all just smiled. Then Kris suddenly came out of nowhere holding a lot of panda balloons, he was a wearing a stupid panda jumpsuit. Tao will admit that it looks cute on Kris but also embarrassing at the same time. Everyone in the coffee shop literally laughed at Kris' stupid outfit. Even SHINee and EXO members. They just cannot believe that Kris will wear something like that.

 

Kris: "Yoh~ I'm the panda man." then another loud laugh from everyone.

Tao: "What are you doing Kris ge????" he asked the older while laughing so hard.

Kris: "Making you happy." he smiled at Tao. "So? Did you like the ring?" he asked then Tao suddenly remembered the ring on his hands.

Tao: "It's from you?" Kris nods. "Everything was from you?" Kris nods again. Tao suddenly looked touched and he blushed too. "Thank you~" he shyly said. "What's the occasion?"

Kris: "Nothing~ I just want to say that I Love you. That's all." Tao blushed more. He was wondering how Kris can be so straight. Not that he doesn't like it, it's just too embarrassing at the moment and his feels is already about to explode.

Tao: "W.. .why are you saying embarassing things Kris ge~" Kris sighed and walked near him.

Kris: "Tao~ I'm actually confessing to you. I'm sorry if it doesn't look like I'm serious when I said I love you but I really do. This is my first time confessing to someone so I don't really know how to do it and I don't want to waste anymore time. I've waited long enough. So? What's your answer? Is it a yes or a no?"

 

All of them groaned and wanted to beat the life out of Kris. They all planned it and made everything perfect for this. They even called Tao's friend that was in China to tell them to come to Korea for this and Kris was ruining it with his cold city guy attitude. They are kind of expecting a sweet and heart warming confession but none of it came. Tao didn't talk, he's still dumb founded and it seems like cat got his tongue. He cannot believe that Kris was serious when he said "I Love you" to him. He thought it was part of the fun.

 

Tao: "Uhh.. .uhm???? OH MY GOD!!!" he hid his red face on his hands.

Kris: "Don't hide your face Tao." he pulled Tao's hand out of his face and a tomato Tao came to view. He's so red that he can pass as Snow White's red apple.

Tao: "OH MY GOD!!!" he said again. "WHAT IS THIS!!!????" he asked Kris and everyone who was just laughing at his childish behavior.

Key: "Stupid Panda! Just tell him you love him too already! It was so obvious so you can't deny it." he said without hesitating. Well, he's a diva so no one argue or judged him.

Kris: "So you do love me." he teased Tao while showing his gummy smile.

Tao: "OH MY GOD!!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME??? THIS IS SO UNFAIR!!!?"

Kris: "What's unfair?"

Tao: "how can I say no when they all want me to say yes. My answers is obviously Yes but it was so embarrassing to just say Yes while everyone is looking!!! And you prepared all this! How can I say no? Of course it's a YES!!!"

Baekhyun: "Tao yah~ you're not making any sense."

Suho: "leave him alone Baekhyun! He's embarrassed so he doesn't know what to say."

Kris: "Well. He said Yes so it's okay now.!!!" he smiled at Tao who was a blushing mess. "You're my boyfriend now right?"

 

If embarrassment can kill then Tao is sure that he's dead now. How can Kris ask that question while looking like a cold and cute guy at the same time. Tao is clueless so he just shyly nods as an answer. Everyone cheered for them. They made a lot of noise inside the coffee shop.

 

Kris: "It's still not done. There's still something."

Tao: "What is it?"

 

As soon as he asked, ChenChen entered the coffee shop with 12 paper bags on his hands. He took out his phone then typed something.

 

ChenChen: "Hello :) I came too. Here's your 12 treasures." then ChenChen gave him the paper bags.

Kris: "Thanks for helping ChenChen." he said. It seems like ChenChen understands because he smiled to Kris and nods.

Tao: "ChenChen!!!! OH MY GOD! YOU'RE HERE TOO!!! I MISS YOU!!" he hugged him.

 

Kris was jealous but he didn't let his possessiveness get to him and ruin the moment. He didn't want to make Tao sad because he just made him happy.

Tao opened the paper bags one by one. Gucci bag, 3 kinds of panda plushies, ray ban glasses, Chrome Hearts shirts, an NY cap, cute cellphone straps, a necklace that has his name written, and lastly a jacket that has a print that says, "YiFan's Panda".

Tao laughed at the jacket but still wears it. Kris changed his clothes too and he wears the other jacket that says, "ZiTao's Dragon". For some reason they both looked cute while wearing the couple jacket. Chen and Lay took a mental note to design their own couple jackets too later.

While Tao is having fun with his new things and stuff toys with everyone Kris was just happily looking at his BOYFRIEND. Yes, he is now officially Tao's boyfriend and he really like the way it sounds. Tao's Boyfriend. He repeated on his mind. He's not really a romantic guy so he didn't know what to say while confessing. There is still one more surprise that's waiting for Tao at his house but he cannot bring himself to ask the younger to go home now because he's still enjoying himself together with their friends.

Slowly Tao approached him. Tao was worried since the older suddenly becomes quiet and he seems like he was thinking something so deep.

 

Tao: "Ge~!!" he surprised him. "What are you doing here alone?"

Kris: " nothing~ just admiring how breathtaking you are."

 

Kris said that loudly so everyone heard it. They started making annoying noises, Baekhyun and Chanyeol was jokingly choking each other. Luhan, Xiumin, Chen, Minho, Taemin, Jonghyun and Key are squealing. Onew and Kai were both clapping while eating chicken. Suho, D.O, and Lay we're smiling weirdly. And lastly, Sehun choked on his own food.

 

ChenChen: "That's so cheesy ~~ >/////<" he wrote and showed to Tao who was a blushing mess.

Kris: "Oh~ you look more breathtaking when you're blushing~" he teased while poking his cheeks.

Tao: "OMG~!! please stop!! " he whined then hide his face on his hands.

 

They stayed at the amusement park till 12pm. Everyone had a lot of fun, they even went to try some of the rides. The new couple is still awkward but none of it matter at that moment. They are both just happy to think that after that night they are an official couple and they can brag to everyone how they both love each other.

Onew, Taemin, Minho, Key, Jonghyun, ChenChen and Sehun never once leave Tao's side. They wanted to tease Kris a bit as a payback for not confessing romantically. Kris was obviously pissed but he was kind of good at hiding it and Tao is not interested at the moment. They are having fun teasing Kris by doing a lot of skin ship with Tao. Even the innocent ChenChen was cooed to do a lot of skinship with the clueless panda.

Before they all decide to go home each pair already made some plans. Chen was going to Xiumin's house. Luhan will be staying at a hotel since his parents are not home and he doesn't want to go home, Sehun volunteered to stay with him so he won't be lonely. Suho invited Lay to his house and Lay is more than happy to agree. Kai invited D.O to go to the sea and they decided to stay there till morning and wait for the sun.

Onew, Minho, Key, Jonghyun and Taemin will be staying at a hotel for an hour then go home since they need to go back to China as soon as possible because they still have to attend school and their new job as models at Beijing Fashion Week. ChenChen was picked up first and already went home.

Kris asked Tao to stay over at his house. Even if the others are giving Kris a warning look it still didn't stop him to ask Tao. Tao is still shy and not used to the new atmosphere. He teased Kris a lot of times before but the feeling is so different. The guy of his dreams is now his boyfriend who seems to like skinship. Whenever Kris has a chance he would pat Tao's , rub his back or the back of his head. Kris is so touchy that Tao suddenly become sensitive to his touches. Plus, Kris hands were so big and warm and Tao really likes it when the older is touching him.

 

Kris: "So will you go to my house?" he asked while rubbing Tao's hands.

Tao: "uh. ..uhm..." he stutters because the others are looking at him too, waiting for his answer. ".. .if.. .it's. ..okay.. .then~"

Kris: "Of course it's okay!! You're basically living there with me anyways." he said smiling then kissed Tao's forehed.

 

Suho and Key's veins on the head was showing. How can Kris flirt with Tao in front of them, in front of Tao's eommas. Good thing Lay and Jonghyun was there to calm their wives.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~

(a/n: "Whenever Kris has a chance he would pat Tao's " lol YiFan is a . XD

 .. .please leave a comment :) I Love Comments :) ~

.. .Oh and congrats :) We have a Fandom name now :) We Are One, We Are EXO-L XD .. .we are the new Sub-unit LOL~ JK

.. .P.S. I will never call my self an EXO-L, I personally like Kai's "SQUIDS" LOL.. .I like "Black Pearls" too :) Don't get angry at me~ I'm not against it, but I don't personally like it either so~ yeah~ Don't kill me XD ~

Kay I'm an idiot~ bye~ )