chap. 4

When the Dragon meets the Panda

 

A peaceful month passed and now some of the other groups was starting to make a move on them again. Sehun and Kai told Tao that they heard a group from Woolim Academy that was planning to ambush EXO M. Of course Tao told Kris about it and they become more careful. When Infinite attacked them they are ready and the ambush didn't happen since they beat the crap out of them.

Tao was a good fighter he even saved Lay once who was in danger when he was hit on the face and stumbled from dizziness. Lay was thankful to him and Tao told them that they should thank Sehun and Kai who informed them instead of him. Luhan who becomes close to his fan boys said he already texted them saying thank you.

That keeps on happening for the passed 3 weeks, there was always some group who would asked them to fight whenever they spotted the Famous EXO M. It seems like Tao attracted the other groups when they heard that a kid joined the strongest group EXO M. He becomes the target of the thugs but none of them was strong enough to beat him up. Kris told him not to become careless just because he was strong. Kris said there's always someone who was supposed to be stronger than them.

 

___________________

After another fight that day Tao went home tired. He doesn't have any bruise or cuts but he was physically tired he can feel his limbs aching. He didn't have to train his wushu everyday anymore because of too much exercise from fighting. He even mastered few of his stunts and he was happy about it but he was tired, he was certain that he could eat a whole refrigerator that night. Good thing it was weekend the next day, he could finally rest. He ate some convenient store take out, took a bath then went to bed. He checked his Weibo that he didn't open since he started going to school.

 

~~~

>>>5 New Messages from ChickenDubu~, BBTaeminnie~, KimKeyBummie~, ChoiFckingMinho & DinoJjong~<<<

Topic: "Panda! WE'RE COMING!!!!"

 

BBTaeminnie~: "Yah! Panda! Finally! We're coming to visit you! Chicken gege~ told us yesterday that it's time to visit you. He said well take off on Saturday morning~"

ChoiFckingMinho: "Yeah~ that's right Panda, we're coming ^^ is there anything you want to eat? I'll deliver it personally~~~"

DinoJjong: "EXCITED!!!! WE ARE ALL EXCITED!!!!! Key's already packing his things lol. Panda, he said he would live with you lolz."

ChickenDubu~: "Hell Yeah!~ we are coming to meet you~ please buy a lot of chicken~ let's go have a picnic on the beach~~~~"

KimKeyBummie~: "I'm ready to go~~~ Panda!!! We're coming~ we miss you so much~ wait for us~ love yah~"

 Tao looked at the date and it was sent that day. He cannot explain his excitement, his best friends are going to visit him all the way from China, he felt so loved.  

HZT: "Finally~ your coming tomorrow TT^TT good thing I checked my account ~~~~ Keroro ge~ can you buy some Grean Tea ice cream in front of our academy? The one we always eat before going home? lol. No! joke! Sadly! it would melt TT^TT don't bring anything~ just bring yourself to me~~~~~ Chicken ge~ I'll buy all the chicken on the market tomorrow, we can't go to the beach though~ it's too far :/ .. .Key-mama~ I'm so excited too~ Minnie~ & Dino Ge~ see you soon~~~"

 

>>>ChoiFckingMinho replied to your message<<<

ChoiFckingMinho: "hey~ that's my drawing~~ you still have it? And don't worry the ice cream won't melt, so I'll bring some ~<3<3<3"

HZT: "yeah~ I have all your drawings of me keroro ge~ they're so cute. I scanned them and save them in my laptop ~

DinoJjong: "Panda, how about my drawings?"

HZT: "lol no! Your drawings scare me, no offense. XD"

KimKeyBummie~: "lol, burned!!!!! Haha Jjong's drawing is weird~~~~ No match for Minho's"

HZT: "Haha, Key-mama Jjong-papa will kill you later XD Oh~ and mama~ papa's drawing is good if you are the model, here~~~"

KimKeyBummie~: "OMG~ when did he drew that? >////< stop calling us mama & papa~ it's weird~"

DinoJjong: "Haha, Panda~ so you do have my drawings~ don't stop calling us mama and papa~ I like it~<3<3<3"

SEEN BY: KimKeyBummie~, ChoiFckingMinho, HZT, BBTaeminnie~ & ChickenDubu~

(lol, SEEN again XD Poor Jonghyun XD ~<3<3

~~~

 

After that little chat Tao didn't fell asleep even if he's so damn tired he was so excited that when 4 am strikes he went to the market to buy a lot of ingredients for Chinese food he's going to cook. He opened his account again when he came back from the market. His best friend Taemin said that they're already on the plane. Tao started cooking he even tried baking a cake it doesn't look good but it looks edible enough. The sun shines, birds are chirping. Tao's face is full of cake flour, their kitchen is a mess. There are oil splatters everywhere, his hands managed to get some burn and he cut his skin too. He didn't care he was going to clean it anyway, his tiredness went away a long time ago, all he can think now is that his best friends are coming for him.

After cleaning the mess he made at the kitchen he ate some breakfast to get some energy. He took a bath after that and checked if everything is perfect. After picking some clothes for himself he checked his account and there was a new message from his Onew gege~ asking his new address, the older said that they'll be there before he knew it and their family car will take them to Tao's house. Tao gave them the address, he didn't receive any messages for another 2 hours so while waiting he watched a movie. His phone vibrated, he thought it was from his gege's~. When he opened it Kris' name popped out from the screen.

 

~~~

To: Panda Tao'er~

From: Handsome Dduizang ~<3

Subject: ~~~~

Hey~ Good Morning~ are you awake? Panda~ we are worried about you, since you became a member of EXO M all you did was fight and fight and fight. We know your tired. We'll treat you today, anything you want just say it. Meet us on the Shopping District before lunch. Don't be late."

 

Of all day why does it have to be now? Tao thought. Well it's not like he'll choose EXO M over his best friends, of course he would have to say no this time.

 

To: Handsome Dduizang ~

From: Panda Tao'er~

Subject: ~~~~

"Dduizang~ I'M SO SORRY~ REALLY, I'M SORRY!!!!! I can't go today. Do you remember the 5 dork gege's I was talking about before? They're coming today. They came all the way from China. I really miss them and I want to spend some time with them. I'm sorry."

 

1 New Message:

From: Handsome Dduizang ~

"Tao'er it's okay, I understand. We'll treat you another day. If you need help, just call us. Have fun today."

~~~

 

Tao was about to type his thank you when his door bell rang. He threw his phone on the sofa knowing who was on the other side of the door. He ran through the hallway to the door then opened it. 5 Shining boys came to view. They are all wearing some cool outfits that Tao never seen before, they are all wearing sunglasses and both hands are full with all kind of stuffs. Onew took his glasses off first and smiled at Tao, he dropped all the things in his hands and opened his arms wide waiting for a warm hug from the younger. Tao smiled ear to ear, his gege~ is still the same old man he knew. He ran to him and gave him a big warm hug while the other four is laughing their asses off at the hilarious scene.

Tao is taller than the 5 guys even taller than Minho. When it was Minho's turn to hug him he lifted him up a little then he swung the older side to side that causes his Minho gege~ to laugh so hard. Taemin was looking at them so he stopped being touchy with the other, he doesn't want an angry Taemin. He invited them inside the house, they all went in still laughing.

Key: "Uwah~ big house~ my house is bigger though~"

Jonghyun: "yeah~ your apartment's small though~" then they laughed again. Key rolled his eyes at Jonghyun. Tao missed that, how Key would comment on something then bragged that he has better then Jonghyun would contradict him.

Taemin: "Panda! I think I'll believe in miracle now."

Tao: "Why~?" he asked. His eyes is full of confusion he doesn't know if Taemin is doing a pick up line or if he's serious about what he said. The other 4 is waiting for Taemin's answer too, their hands is getting ready to face palmed if the younger said something wrong or hilarious.

Taemin: "Your house is clean." he said seriously while looking around the house.

It takes Tao seconds before realizing what his best friend is trying to say. The other 4 looked around too just like Taemin and it seems like it sinked in to them earlier than it sinked in to him.

Onew: "hey~ that's right! Your house is clean! You live alone right?" he asked while poking Tao's shoulder so the younger would pay attention to him.

Jonghyun: "Or maybe he hired someone to clean the place." they nod at him but not Tao since it's not true, but the others looks convinced that that's the reality.

Tao: "No~~~~~ I didn't hire anyone. I cleaned the place! I did all this! I even woke up early!" he said pouting a little.

Tao is know as the messy kid in the group. Whenever he would visit the others house he would seriously leave a lot of mess and his room is the dirtiest. His laundry is all over the place, his books, magazines and comics are all under his bed and there's a lot of different snacks on his study table. No wonder they believed in miracle seeing the house clean.

Minho: "OMG! Panda! You really cleaned this house? All by yourself.?" he asked again.

Tao nod at him still pouting, he looks so cute doing that action and the 5 suddenly felt a little guilty. Before the panda could say anything again they changed the topic. Minho took out the Green Tea Ice Cream he promised Tao then he put it in front of his pouting face. They literally see the sun shines at Tao's face, his eyes went big and his hands immediately took the ice cream on Minho's hands.

Tao: "OMG! minho ge~ thank you! You really did brought the ice cream! How come it didn't melt?" he asked while opening the container to check if it's really an ice cream.

Minho: "That is a secret." he winked at the panda and they laughed.

Taemin: "Minho ge~ worked his magic." he said smiling. Tao can tell that his best friend is kind of jealous so he stood up and took Taemin's hand and pulled him.

Tao: "Let's go put this on the fridge. I don't want it to melt." he said. Taemin smiled and followed him obediently. Tao opened the fridge and arranged the container so it won't spill. Taemin was quiet and not saying anything.

Tao: "Don't be jealous Minnie~" his voice is low even though the others can't hear because they are too busy being loud at the living room. Taemin looked up at him and his face is not happy at all.

Taemin: "I'm not jealous!!!" he said whispering too. "Why would I?" he asked the Panda who was staring at him.

Tao: "Minnie~ I know you! Don't lie! I know your jealous!!! Don't be okay? I don't even like Keroro ge~ the way you like him." he walked near Taemin and his hair. Taemin knows he cannot win to this conversation since he was like an open book to his best friend.

Taemin: "Okay~ okay~ I'm jealous! I know I'm supposed to be happy that we can finally see you and all but you guys are too close. I told you before right? Way back in China he wouldn't pay any attention to me anymore because of Changminnie~ gege~.. .Now that we are here he was paying more attention to you!" Taemin sigh and Tao knows how his best friend feels.

Tao: "Minnie~ just confess to him already!! He likes you too I swear.. .confess while your here. I'll help you!" Taemin perked up at his last sentence.

Taemin: "really? Yeah~ I don't want to see you get jealous because of me. It creeps me out." then he smirked, Taemin slapped his shoulder as return.

While making their plan they are also preparing the table for lunch. They finished the plan and the table. Taemin volunteered to call the other 4 who was playing happily at the living room. When they came back Taemin was holding his mobile phone. Taemin said someone's calling when so he took it. It turns out it was Kris, he was worried since Tao didn't gave him a reply. He told his best friends to eat first because he needs to take the call. He went to the bathroom holding the phone in his ear, he saw how his gege's followed him using their eyes.

Tao: "Dduizang~ I'm sorry I forgot to text you. My friends came when I was about to say thank you to you." he locked the bathroom door as if he was doing something bad and he was hiding it from his friends.

Kris: "Oh~ they're already there? So fast~" there was an amusement in his voice and Tao wanted to listen to his deep voice more.

Tao: "They took a private plane. Gege~ I'm really sorry about today, you don't have to worry about me okay. I like fighting beside you and it's not like they can beat me so I'm fine, really." he stared at himself on the mirror while talking and he saw the endearment on his own eyes reflection through the mirror.

Kris: "Oh~ I see! They're rich huh~ your the one who said fighting is bad though~. How long are they gonna stay in here? Maybe you should take them to the night market, I'm sure they'll like it." Kris suggested.

Tao: "Ah!!!! That's right! I'll take them there! Why didn't I thought of that?!" it was a question for himself but he heard Kris made an I don't know sound at the phone. He literally saw Kris shrugging his shoulder up and down as a response to his question.

Kris: "Well as long as your happy. I'll go now, just wanted to make sure everythings alright."

Tao: "Okay Dduizang~ I'll call later okay." Kris said okay and ended the call first.

Tao went out of the bathroom smiling ear to ear. He smiled more when he saw his 5 brothers fighting for the food he made. Key and Jonghyun was fighting for the salad while Onew, Minho and Taemin are fighting for the chicken legs and wings.

They ate a lot since it was Tao's cooking, their stomach is bigger than the frog. They all laughed at Minho and Jonghyun's story about Onew and Key's reaction when they found out that he's leaving for Korea. They said after he left Onew and Key cried together, they got drunk and called Taemim to pick them up. Tao was laughing so hard he choked on his saliva, that made them laugh more. Minho almost throw up from laughing too much and Taemin made a mess when he spilled the juice in his shirt. Instead of being grumpy about the scene it only brought more laugher to them. They missed Tao so much and now that the younger is sitting with them in front of the dinner table they are relieved that he's still the same cute y baby panda they knew. After lunch they went back to the living room to catch up. They've been separated for only 3 months but Tao said it felt like a year already. Minho ruffled his hair, Taemin is hugging his left arm while Onew smiled sweetly at him from across the room. Key and Jonghyun is in the kitchen preparing the ice cream for everyone. When they came back they have 6 portions of ice cream on their hands.

Tao: "Oh~ thanks Jjong papa~ and Key mama~" Key almost dropped the ice cream. Good thing Onew was there to support him.

Onew: "Watch it~"

Key: "YAH!! Panda! I told you to stop that right?" Jonghyun was looking at Key so the diva rolled his eyes at the blonde who keeps on grinning on his face.

They laughed once again, that day Tao had the best laugh of his life. His five gege~ when combined is a comedy movie, much funnier than the movie though. Night falls without them knowing, it only sinked in to them when Minho the lights because the room started to get darker and they cannot see each other anymore. The five of them told a lot of stories that happened when he was gone and he was glad to hear all of it. How he wished he was there to witness all of it.

Taemin: "Maybe we should eat dinner and call it a day? I'm so tired from laughing too much, my jaw hurts." he complained while rubbing his chin.

Tao: "Yeah~ we should, your probably tired from the trip too right? I'll prepare dinner ok~ stay here while I cook." he stood up from the couch and did a little stretching. The five guys nod at him, while he was walking to the kitchen he saw the five of them sat on the couch then they all rested their head on the oldest. Onew is in the middle while JongKey is in his right and 2Min on his left. Minho rested his head on Onew's shoulder first then Jonghyun followed his actions. Taemin, his forever jealous best friend rested his head on Minho's shoulder and hugged his arm that was followed by his Key mama~ that rested his head on Jonghyun who looked satisfied. They all closed their eyes while smiling from ear to ear, Tao was glad that they came. He missed that scene, he missed their voice and dorkiness, he missed everything about them.

Tao went to the kitchen smiling from the previous scene. The five guys ~ in his living room, he loves them so much and if there was a time that he needs to choose between them who was in China and his mom in Korea, he would seriously choose his five best friends.

In the end Onew, Taemin, Jonghyun, Minho and Key helped him cook. He made a lot of noise while cooking and the five of them got worried. At first they are laughing at Tao's little silly shout but they all literally ran when they heard a loud thud. Tao slipped at the cooking oil he spilled on the floor, he almost cried when he hit his elbow on the table. When he saw Onew and the other four running to his aid looking so worried he told himself not to cry so he made a stupid face. He saw how relieved they are when he pulled the silly face, Onew helped him to stand up. Minho and Jonghyun cleaned the mess while arguing what they should used to clean the oil, just water or water with soap. Key ended up cooking while the 5 of them are waiting on the dinner table. Taemin treated his wound and Minho made some hot chocolate for them while waiting, he said chocolate is good for athletes like him. Key rolled his eyes at the word athlete, Minho didn't see it though.

When the food is done they ate a lot again, Tao said he would do the dishes but Taemin said he would do it and Minho volunteered too. Taemin blushed so he thought it was a chance for them to be close again so he backed off. There are 5 rooms in the house 1 for him and his mother and the other 3 is for guests. Jonghyun said he and Key would share a room, Minho wanted to sleep with Onew but Onew said he wants to sleep alone so he ended up sharing a room with Taemin.

Key: "Ok~ Good Night everyone. Panda well give you the presents tomorrow okay~" he's already yawning and his eyes looks so sleepy.

Tao: "Okay mama~ Rest now~ good night~ I'll go now, tell Jjong papa~ I said good night~" Jonghyun is in the washroom so Key was alone in the room. Key said yes so he said good night one more time before closing the door. He went to Taemin and Minho's room too. He said good night and hugged Taemin one more time, Minho said he should rest too and he nodded.

He went to the last room, his last destination for the night, Onew's room. He opened the door and wanted to say good night but the older is already sleeping soundly. He whispered good night and closed the door. When he entered his own room he saw his phone on the bed, he looked at it to check the time. It was 7pm, he suddenly remembered that he promised to call Kris. He jumped on his bed, took his phone then turned around to face the ceiling. There are 6 missed calls and 1 group message. He checked the missed calls first, 3 from Kris, 1 from Xiumin and 2 from Chen.

 

~~~

1 Group Message: 6 Recipients

(from: ChenChen ge~, Handsome Dduizang~, Deer ge~, Baozi ge~ & Unicorn ge~)

ChenChen ge~: "Taoooooo~~~~~ ZiTao~~~~~ come with us tomorrow! We'll treat you!!! I'm bored at home!!! My whole family is out on a trip!!! Please say yes.!!!!"

Handsome Dduizang~: "His Bestfriends from China visited him. They came all the way from China so let's not bother them, okay?"

Baozi ge~: "Poor ChenChen! Come to my house, let's play together. Oh~ so that's the reason why he didn't answer my calls? ZiTao yah~ I'm sorry, I called you because I wanted to say that your favorite cookies from Japan came today ^^ let's eat them together later. ~<3"

Unicorn ge~: "lol Xiumin hyung~ Can I come too? ZiTao have a good time with your friends ^^ take them to the night market, they'll like it for sure."

Deer ge~: "Me too! me too!!! Xiumin I can come right!? :D ZiTao, If you need help just call us~ have fun.. .how long are they gonna stay?"

ChenChen ge~: "Xiumin hyung~ really you'll let me play at your house? Can I stay the night too? Yixing, Luhan hyung~ Kris hyung~ don't come! I don't want to embarrass myself in front of Xiumin hyung's family~ lol.. .ZiTao. ..have fun and yeah~ yixing's right you should take them to the night market. And if they knew Jackie Chan or even close to him please let me meet them. I want Jackie Chan's number. Lol.. .bye~"

Panda: "lol ChenChen hyung~ not because they're Chinese and they came from China means they know Jackie Chan XD.. .Unicorn ge~ Good Idea ^^ I'll take them there, Thank you geges ~<3<3

~~~

 

Tao wanted to wait for their reply but as soon as he put the phone down he drifted into a deep sleep. His mind is active but his body is so tired, he was fighting the other day and he didn't get to sleep last night from too much excitement, he cooked and cleaned the house then he talked a lot and laughed his off when they were chatting. He didn't even get to change his clothes or wash his face that night, the only thing he knows is that he was happy. Even in his dreams he was still wishing that, that one special day won't ever end.

 

EXO M pov:

It was Saturday and when Chen woke up everyone in the house was gone all he saw is a piece of paper on the top of the dining table together with a breakfast, more like lunch.

Dear we went to our vacation house, we won't be home till Monday. We forgot to tell you last night, when I was about to tell you this morning your dad stopped me because you look so peaceful while sleeping and he didn't want to bother you. So, yeah~ I made breakfast, eat it okay~ were leaving the house in your care~ We love you dear~

-Mama & Papa 

Chen: "What the~ they leave me all alone? They leave mo so I can guard the house? SO UNFAIR!!" he whined so loud as if someone can hear him when the truth is he was all alone in the house.

He stayed in the house doing nothing till 7pm. He got bored and he made a group chat, his target was Tao. He begged to the younger to come with them tomorrow to hang out. Chen knows the other members are too tired to hang out right now but if he asked Tao, their precious maknae knows that they can convince the others to hang out together.

He waited for Tao's reply but didn't got any so he tried to call Tao to check if his phone is on. It was, he called it 2 times but no ones answering. He gave up at the second one and when he checked the group chat again there was a reply from Kris. His hyung said that Tao's friends from China came to visit him and do not bother them. Chen was about to pout when another member joined the conversation. Xiumin was sympathizing with him and the older actually invited him. Xiumin also apologized to Tao for calling on the group chat and Chen find it incredibly innocent, cute and adorable. Lay & Luhan joined the conversation too, Lay recommended the night market to Tao and then he asked Xiumin if he can come to his house too. Luhan asked if can come too and told Tao to have fun. He didn't want them there, he was invited at Xiumin's house first and he wanted to go alone and spend some time with the older. He replied asking if he can really stay and if yes if he can stay the night too. His question was followed by a joke for Tao, he said if his Chinese friends know Jackie Chan then he wanted to meet them because he wants Jackie Chan's number. Tao replied, he said that his friends didn't know Jackie Chan, he also said that he will take them to the night market and he thanked Xiumin for the cookies.

He didn't have anything to say anymore so he didn't reply. Xiumin replied again, he told Tao to have fun and welcome. Kris did the same thing. Chen was so bored and he didn't know what to do with his life. He was already changing his clothes, planning to eat outside for dinner when his phone rang. He looked at the screen to check who it is and Xiumin's name appeared. His whole body moved on it's own and he jumped from too much excitement.

Chen: "Hello~ Xiumin hyung~?"

Xiumin: "Ah! Hello~ Chen Chen let's go to Kris' house!"

Chen: "Kris hyung's~ house? WHY?"

Xiumin: "Luhan asked him if we can stay over and he said yes, bring some clothes. We are going to have a sleep over for the first time."

Chen: "really? Kris hyung said yes? Seriously?" he asked amused.

Xiumin: "Hahaha~ yes! Hurry up before his mind changes!! I'll call Lay! Meet us at the family restaurant near his place."

Chen: "Got it!~" the call ended.

Chen ran to his drawers excited, he took out one of his backpack and put some shirt and shorts in there. He locked the house and went to the meeting place excited. Chen took the bus. He arrived at the restaurant on exact 8pm. Luhan, Lay and Luhan was already there with their bags hanging on their back. They walked to Kris' house since it was near the restaurant. Kris welcomed them at the house and told them that if he was displeased with anything then he will kick them out. They know that Kris is not serious so they shrug him off and made their way in the living room and asked for food.

While they are resting at the living room they talked about Tao, how he was targeted by the other groups because they thought he was weak, how they always ended up fighting after class before going home, how they didn't have enough time to rest and how Tao's body is taking all of it. Xiumin suggested to surprise Tao, take him to a lot of beautiful and fun places. They wanted Tao to have a lot of fun on weekends, they wanted him to act his age because they miss the shy and innocent Tao that they met before. They cannot see that Tao now. He was always acting tough and cool, maybe he didn't want the other group to make fun of him just because he was a kid. He wanted them to respect him and think highly of him just like how they look at the other members. This was the only thing they can think of as to why Tao lost most of his aegyo.

They just wish that Tao is enjoying his time right now with his best friends. They are glad that they came because Tao seemed so happy on his replies. Kris said that when he called Tao he sounds so cheerful.

Xiumin: "I miss the shy and innocent Tao. The Panda loving kid who would always hide behind Kris' back because he feels too shy in front of us." he said while browsing some of Tao's stolen pictures that he took 1 month ago.

Chen saw the pictures and he didn't know that Xiumin is interested on taking stolen pictures of someone he adores. He think it's kinda cute but somehow he's kind of jealous of Tao because Xiumin loves the maknae too much. Before Tao came he was the maknae of the group together with Lay but Xiumin and the other members didn't spoiled them like that. Chen was about to pout right on the spot but something on Xiumin's mobile phone took his attention. When Xiumin touched the back icon, a lot of folders showed in his File Manager and Chen saw a folder that was named to Tao and the 5 remaining folder was named to him. He borrowed Xiumin's phone a lot of time before but he never really opened any of his personal files, he was only opening the apps and games in it. Another reason why he never looked at Xiumin's gallery is because he didn't want to invade his hyung's personal files. He confirmed it one more time by looking closer without Xiumin noticing. When he confirmed it was really his name he blushed furiously, he was red from head to toe. He didn't want the others to notice so he said he was going to the bathroom. Good thing the other members are too busy in their own worlds and no one paid attention or even looked at him when he rushed out to the room. When he calmed himself he went back to the living room only to find the other members gathering in front of Kris' laptop and browsing Tao's stolen photos that he saw a few minutes ago on Xiumin's mobile phone.

Chen: "What's that?" he asked innocently. The five of them looked at him and smiled. Lay answered him.

Lay: "Oh~ this is Tao's stolen pictures one month ago. Xiumin hyung took them." after that answers he looked at the computer screen again then squealed at the photo. He's not moving from his spot, he didn't want to see those photo because he's still jealous.

(Why so jealous ChenChen? XD Tao only have 1 folder and you've got 5 folders you possesive troll!! XD ~

 

Luhan: "Why are you standing like a statue over there Chen? Don't you wanna see these? Xiumin is really good at taking stolen shots." he praised Xiumin who was looking at Chen smiling sweetly. He didn't want Xiumin to become disappointed, he didn't want him to think that he doesn't think the photo's he took is not beautiful. Xiumin was looking at him so he faked a smile even though he was so jealous.

Chen: "Le'me see!" he said in English. Kris looked at him judging but because Chen is a genius Kris approved of his pronunciation and nod three times.

It seems like they connected Xiumin's phone to Kris' laptop. Kris was operating the laptop while the 4 of them are looking and sometimes asking Kris to send the picture to their own phones. Every picture there has a story, Chen cannot deny that Xiumin is good at taking pictures. Kris said he wanted everything and asked Xiumin if it's posibble to copy the whole folder instead of copying the pictures one by one. Luhan laughed at Kris' question.

Luhan: "Kris your question is so stupid. Of course it's possible, copying is the basic." he said while giggling, the others are giggling too.

Kris: "Okay~ okay~ why are you guys laughing?" he asked seriously at his brothers who keeps on laughing at Luhan's answer. "I'm not a computer genius like Lu okay~"

Chen: "but hyung it's the basic." he said trying to provoke the older more.

Kris: "your basic and my basic is different. My basic is using fb, Twitter, weibo and YouTube. Sharing, commenting and liking is my basic." instead of taking him seriously they more and they kept on laughing at him.

Because the older is too busy defending his "basics on computers" Lay made his way on Kris' laptop. He volunteered to copy the file on Kris' laptop, he clicked back and a lot of folders appeared on the screen. Lay made his famous ooooh~ sound and expression that made his four brothers looked at him.

Luhan: "what is it Lay? Did you find some ?" Luhan asked curiously.

Lay: "No~ but I found this!" then he showed them the screen. Lay looked at Xiumin but he didn't look like he mind so he proceeded. They saw a lot of folders that was named after each member.

Kris: "Wu Yifan, Lu Han, Zhang Yixing, Huang ZiTao, Kim Jongdae? What's inside those folders?" he asked Xiumin.

Xiumin: "Stolen Pictures. Just like Tao's." he said smiling and almost bragging.

Luhan: "Wait~ you have stolen picture of us too?" he asked frowning. Xiumin nods at him.

Lay: "let's open Kris hyung's folder." he clicked on the folder and a lot of pictures showed. Lay looked at the bottom of the window to see how many pictures are there. "1,317 files? That's a lot."

Kris: "What? That many? When did you took it? How come I didn't know?" Kris was kind of bashful at his stolen pictures. He seriously didn't know when Xiumin took all that.

Xiumin: "Of course, you wouldn't know. It was stolen remember?" he said then he told Lay to open one. Lay complied and clicked the first picture.  "oh~ that one is when we went to the mall the first time. You just transferred here and you said you wanted to go to the mall so Lu and I took you there. You said you didn't get enough sleep and you forgot to use wax for your hair."

Luhan laughed remembering the past. Kris was so funny that day he kept on brushing his hair with his hands but his bed hair just kept on coming back. Kris ended up buying some wax at the mall and asked Luhan and Xiumin to fix his hair. They went to the men's bathroom to fix it, they were granted to touch and play with Kris' fabulous blonde locks and the other guys who kept on coming to the bathroom were throwing them a disgusted look thinking they were gay friends. That was the first and last time they touched Kris' hair. Kris was furious because instead of fixing it they turned it into a bird's nest and just played with it.

Lay browsed a little more till he get tired of looking at the same face. He opened the folder that was named after him but as soon as he saw it he clicked back. Luhan asked him why he did that, he said he was shy to let them see the picture. He said he will delete it and when he was about to click delete Xiumin unplugged his cellphone.

Xiumin: "Yah~ it's my precious collection! Don't just delete it!" he said while hugging his cellphone.

Lay: "but hyung~ I'm the subject on those photos so I have all the right to delete it. I'm so ugly on those~" he said. "If you want my picture you can take it while I'm looking."

Xiumin: "No! Stolen Pictures are the best kind of picture, Lay your not ugly on these. Your my 3rd favorite model! How dare you say your ugly? Are you saying my eyes is bad?" his voice is calm and soothing. Lay blushed a little and his dimple showed. "Go over there Lay, I'll plug it again but I don't want you to find any opportunity to delete my treasure."

Lay went to the other side of the sofa and Xiumin made his way in front of the computer. Kris said it was so cheesy to call those stolen pictures "treasure". Xiumin said that he was treating it as a treasure because all of the emotions on those pictures are true, no fake smiles and no fake sadness. Everything in those pictures are real special moments. Xiumin plugged it again and they continued browsing the photos, this time it was Luhan's.

Luhan: "Xiumin! Your the best! I look manly on every picture. I'll copy it to my phone later okay."

Chen: "Luhan hyung~ how come you look manly on this pictures?" he asked teasing the older.

Luhan: "shut it Chen chen~ We'll look at your's now!" he wants to tease Chen by using the pictures. Luhan pushed Xiumin a little so he can operate the laptop. "Let's see~ Mine's 1,567~? How about ChenChen?" he asked himself.

Xiumin: "Wait~ don't open Chen's folder!!" he was almost shouting and he was reaching for his phone. It looks like he wanted to unplug it so Kris stopped him by holding both of his hands. They all got curious at his reactions, specially Chen who was the owner of the folder. Luhan made his way on the folder and opened it while Kris was holding Xiumin. He kept on struggling and telling Luhan not to open it but it only made Luhan more curious.

Luhan: "What the~" they all looked at the screen curious as to why Luhan reacted like that. Inside Chen's folder there are 21 more folders, each folder has a date and next to it was a title.

Kris: " What the~ 1. ChenChen SM Festival 2. ChenChen With Glasses 3. ChenChen W/o glasses 4. Funny ChenChen 5. Funky ChenChen 6. ChenChen Breath Taking 7. y Jongdae 8. Jongdae Dance Practice 9. ChenChen SM Ballad Club Audition 10. Chen SM Ballad Recital 11. Prince Like Chen 12. Chen After Fighting Infinite 13. Chen w/ Other Members 14. ChenChen Night Market 15. JongDae Cool Edits 16. JongDae Black & White 17. JongDae SM Musical Audition 18. JongDae Home Economics Baking Competition 19. JongDae and ZiTao 20. JongDae at the beach 21. JongDae JongDae JongDae ~

Lay: "wow~ that's a lot~" he said amused. Lay looked at Chen to see his reaction at that but he cannot see him properly since he was looking down and his bangs are hiding his face. When Chen looked up a little, Lay saw that he was blushing. "ChenChen, are you blushing?" he asked to tease his friend.

Kris: "Awkward~" he said while freeing Xiumin's hand that he was holding.

Chen: "Uhm~ hyung~ wh~"

Xiumin: "I'm sorry Chen Chen, as you can see your my favorite model. Just.. .ah.. .~ that~. .. whenever I took your picture secretly.. .I.. I Don't know~ I just cannot stop my hand from capturing a lot and~ and~ you look so good on pictures and~ well uh~"

Luhan: "Whoa~ calm down Minnie~ no ones judging~" he said while patting Xiumin's back to reassure him that there's nothing wrong.

Kris and Lay nod at him but Chen is still shocked that Xiumin is updated with all of his activities. And the y JongDae folder, he didn't know what is inside that but there's a weird feeling to see that name and he didn't even know when or where did he took it's contents.

Chen: "Uhm~ hyung~ it's okay, really. Uhm~ just don't open it okay? I don't want to see what's inside of those folders." he didn't want to offend Xiumin but he still looked offended. "Ah~ not that I'm disgusted or anything~ don't think anything negative about what I said. I just don't want to see my self being Funky, funny, y and dancing?" he laughed a little to lessen the awkwardness. "you can look at it when I'm not around, okay?" he said. Xiumin nods at him still embarrassed that his precious collection got discovered. While they are not all looking Lay opened one of the folders and clicked on one picture.

Lay: "Wow~ Uminnie hyung~ your really good at taking stolen pictures. Chen Chen looks so y at this one." they all looked at Lay and then to the screen. Chen was wearing a black and while sweater, he's wearing a cap and a black and white Bandana was wrapped in his head. His eyes are closed and his mouth is wide open. His long beautiful neck was exposed for everyone to see and he had a microphone near his mouth.

Xiumin: "I took that one on the SM Ballad Audition. He looks so y right?" he bragged. After realizing what he just said he turned bright red again and he hummed a soft curse.

Luhan: "haha~ caught red handed. Didn't know you were ChenChen's fan." he joked and Chen nudge him. Luhan laughed at the awkward situation, he told them to stop looking at the pictures and unplug the phone. When Lay was about to do what is told Kris stopped him.

Kris: "Wait! Lay did you copy Tao's folder?"

Lay: "Ah~ yes hyung, I already did." he answered.

Kris: "what about your folders? Did you copy it?" he asked the younger again who looked confused. When Lay shook his head he motioned to the younger to move over and Lay complied. He sat in front of the computer then copied the folders that was named after the members too. He didn't want to copy all of Chen's folder so he only copied the "Chen & Tao" and "Chen with other members" folder.

When it was done copying he unplugged the phone and gave it back to Xiumin. Chen was still bothered about the folders and he took note that when he borrowed Xiumin's phone later he would check the contents of the folders that was named after him. After that they ate dinner, Xiumin would say sorry to Chen whenever he got the chance and Chen would always tell him it's okay, don't mind it and forget about it. There's was no awkwardness while they were eating thank to Kris who brought Ace at the dinning table 'to have dinner with his uncles' as he said it. They all laughed at Kris' unusual and once in a blue moon cuteness. They all patted Ace's head and talked to the stuff toy.

Chen: "Ace~ Uncle missed you. Did you miss me?" he asked as if he was talking to a real child.

Kris: "he said he didn't miss you and don't get too close because you smell so bad." they all cracked up at that and Lay took a video of their conversation with Ace.

Lay: "If Tao is here he would die laughing." he said while holding his cellphone to capture everything.

Xiumin: "Ah~ let's take a clip and send it to Panda~" he suggested. Their eyes glinted at the idea, they told Kris to sit in front of the table. Kris obeyed thinking that it would make Tao laugh. They put Ace on the top of the table, in front of Kris.

Luhan: "The Camera's ready." he said then he motioned to Kris to start talking to Ace.

Chen: "Kris Hyung~ feed Ace~!!" they laughed at Chen's idea, he really is the king of trolls.

Kris picked up the bowl of rice and grabbed some meat. He pretended he was feeding Ace, he even talked to it. His 4 brothers are laughing at him, Chen Chen was banging the table while Luhan is trying so hard not to laugh and it made his face so ugly. Lay and Xiumin was giggling so hard they had to hold onto each other for support.

Kris: "Ace! Say ahh~... .your full? Yeah . .okay! That's right! That's Enough! You'll get fat!" he stopped feeding the stuff toy. Luhan pressed the stop button of the camera, Kris heard a beep sound a sign that the video ended.

He ran to the camera and watched the video. Luhan, Chen, Xiumin and Lay was laughing so hard, they are hitting each other's back because the video is too hilarious.

Xiumin: "Are you Mr. Bean's long lost brother?" he asked Kris who was laughing at his own video.

Xiumin: "Luhan! Edit it and send it to Panda!"

Luhan: "Okay~ okay~" Luhan edited it cut some parts. The video was too long and his phone is not capable of sending long videos. When he's done editing he send the file to his mobile phone.

Chen: "Wait hyung~ did you cut some parts?"

Luhan: "yeah why?" Chen: "Send me the parts that you cut. Let's send the whole thing to Panda."

Xiumin: "That's right! Chen Chen your a genius!!! Send me some too!"

Lay: "Ah!!! Me too!! Let's send it in order!" they nod at Lay and Luhan started sending the file to their phones. The video was complete but Kris doesn't have anything to send.

Chen: "hyung~ let's take a selca~ you can send that!" again! Chen is such a genius! He thought of that and Kris complimented him. The compliment made him smile, the corner of his mouth is moving upwards and his cheekbones are exploding.

They took a selca, Kris was kissing Ace and others at the back are laughing. Lay send the first video, next is Luhan, then Xiumin and Chen, Kris send the selca and put a caption on it.

"Uncle Zitao, have a lot of fun w/ your Chinese friends~ visit me sometimes ^^ ~

Luhan saw the caption and said it was too cheesy. Kris shrug him off by saying Tao will like it. When they are done sending the video and the selca they decided to clean the table and wash the dishes while waiting for Tao's reply. Lay & Chen was in charge at the sink while Xiumin & Luhan was cleaning the remaining mess at the table, Kris went to his room to find where he tossed the movie he rented the other day. He found it on the top of his DVD player, he picked it up and went back to the living room where his 4 brothers are waiting for him.

That night even if they waited till 12 for Tao's reply, it never came and they are a little disappointed. Kris told them that maybe he was already sleeping and told them that they need to sleep too. Kris guided them to the guest room where they are going to sleep.

 

Tao's pov

It was Sunday. Tao woke up when he heard a loud music that was coming from his living room. He stood half awake and he's still hugging his pillow to check what is it. He was rubbing his eyes and hugging the pillow when he entered the living room, he saw his 5 dork best friends all wearing a waiter uniform.

Tao: "Uwaah~ what's happening?" he asked the guys who was dancing to the music while holding the floor mop.

Taemin: "Ah~ good morning Panda! We told you about the Coffee Prince Club that we joined on our school right? We brought our uniform!!" he said then he pulled Tao to the sofa and motioned him to sit. The five of them made a formation, he didn't know what is happening so he just stared at them blankly.

5dorks: "Good Morning Master ZiTao~ Welcome To Coffee Prince Club~ What would you like to drink?" they said in perfect unison.

Tao is wide awake now and instead of giving them an answer he laughed hysterically. Key frowned at his reaction and the other 4 was scratching the back of their heads.

Key: "Yah!! I told you!!! We'll look like an idiot!! We look like a total freak show!!" he pointed at them.

Tao: "Ah~ Mama!! You don't look like an idiot! I really like it~ I laughed because Minho ge~ he looked so squishy in his uniform and Taeminnie's uniform is too big." Key looked at the two names mentioned and made a pouty face.

Jonghyun: "see! I told you he'll like it!!" he said near on Key's ears. The scene looked so sweet Jonghyun was resting his chins on Key's shoulder while saying the words. Onew walked near Tao, he stood in front of the younger and smiled at him.

Onew: "So~ Master ZiTao~ what would you like to drink?" he asked Tao again while this white piece of cloth is hanging in his arms. Tao was unsure what to answer, he looked at Taemin and the other received his SOS. Taemin walked near them and he tapped Onew's shoulder.

Taemin: "I'll take his order." he said then Onew backed off. Literally backed off since he walked backwards doing the famous Michael Jackson's moonwalk that made all of them laughed including Tao who was still childishly hugging his pillow. "So~ Master ZiTao~ would you like me to recommend some of our best seller?" he asked his best friend.

Tao: "Yes please~" he said in aegyo. The four guys on Taemin's back made a lot of squealing noise at the sight. He blushed when he heard Jonghyun said that he looked so cute and he wanted to pinch his cheeks.

Taemin: "Uhm~ We have Minho's Caramel Macchiato, Jonghyun's Americano, Key's Latté~, Onew's Cappuccino and lastly and the most delicious coffee on the house Taemin's Espresso~" Tao smiled at the names. Since Minho, Onew, Key and Jonghyun's jaw dropped at the names too it seems like his best friend made the names up on the spot.

Tao: "Minnie~ are you sure you know how to do all that kind of coffee?" he asked his best friend. Taemin smirked at him and he was b with confidence.

Taemin: "Of course I can! I learned from the best!" he bragged. The four dorks on Taemin's back clapped at his confidence. "So~? What is your order, master?" he asked once more.

Tao: "Please give me all of them!" Onew laughed at his order and he just smiled at Taemin who looked shocked.

Onew: "Minnie~ you forgot he's a big eater. He'll swallow anything as long as it's edible."

Taemin: "Whatever Chicken ge~ let's go to the kitchen now and help me make Master Zitao's orders." then he pulled Onew who almost tripped on the table on his back.

Minho followed to the kitchen to help while Key and Jonghyun was entertaining Tao. They gave him some cupcakes that came from Key's bag. He said the cupcake was made in China and it was a one of a kind and he should be grateful that he brought it for him. Tao said thank you then he hugged Key, Jonghyun said he was jealous so he joined them and hugged Key from behind. Minho, Taemin and Onew entered the room with a tray on their hands, when they saw the scene. They immediately put the tray on the table and joined the fun. Onew hugged Jonghyun's back, Minho hugged Onew's and Taemin hugged Minho's. Tao was whining that they are squishing him and Minho said it was fine since he was squishy right from the start. They stayed like that till Tao seriously cannot breathe anymore, when they get off of him he gasped for air cutely that made the 5 of them squealed again.

Tao enjoyed all kinds of Coffee that Taemin made, it was all so delicious and he was surprised when Taemin said that he learned all that for a week. After the Coffee tasting they made breakfast together. Minho played GD's album and put the volume on the maximum level. They all danced when Crayon played, Minho and Key rapped some parts while Tao rapped all the way. Sometimes it amazed them how Tao can rap so fast in Korean when he's not so fluent in it. The five of them are fluent in Chinese, Korean, English and Japanese so they had no problem pronouncing the words but Tao is just a bilingual, he's only fluent in Chinese and English. He knows sign language too but he's seriously not that good at Korean.

While eating the delicious breakfast they made they talked about what they should do for the rest of the day. Onew said that they can only stay till Monday afternoon and they will have a flight back to China on Monday night.

Tao: "What? That fast? But it's already Monday tomorrow!!!" he whined.

Key: "Yeah~ that's so fast!!! Onew ge~ can't we stay here till next Saturday?" he added.

Onew: "No~ My father strictly said that he needs the private plane on Monday night so we don't have a choice." they all made sad faces. Minho being the most cheerful on this kind of events told them that they should have a lot of fun that day instead of sulking about going home tomorrow. 

They all agreed to him, Tao remembered Lay's recommendation to take them to the night market. Tao told them that they should go there, all of them said yes to him and asked him what they are going to do while waiting for the night market to open. Key searched some place where they can have fun and a lot of places showed, it's all too far away though~. 

Jonghyun: "Panda why don't you ask your new friends? Maybe they can help us find a place where we can have fun?" he asked Tao who was busy browsing his laptop to search a place too.

Tao: "Ahh!!! That's right! I'll give them a call!"

Tao went to his room to find his mobile phone. When he opened it he saw that there are 5 messages. He opened the first one from Lay, it was a video. He opened the video clip and saw his precious Dduizang and his son Ace. He can only hear giggling at the background while Kris was putting Ace in front of him. The video ended fast and he opened the next message from Luhan, another video clip of Kris and Ace this time Kris reached for the bowl of rice and he also put some meat and side dishes on the bowl. He opened the continuation from Xiumin, now he was excited to know what will happen. On Xiumin's clip Kris was already feeding Ace. Even though he was spoodfeeding him, the food was actually going to Kris' mouth since the stuff toy cannot eat it. The 4th one was from Chen, Kris was talking to Ace and he said that he will get fat if he eats more. Tao laughed at Chen's video clip he almost fell on his bed while laughing so hard. Kris was so cute on the video and his stupid face is not stupid at all, he looks so handsome even though his face is like that. He opened the last message from Kris, it was a selca together w/ Ace and the other members. He laughed at the photo and saved it to his phone, the liked the caption. He was touched at their effort and he really wanted to thank them. He took a note to cook for them or buy some gifts for them when his best friends went back to China.

He went back to the living room and started searching for Kris' number. He pressed the call button and after a few rings Kris answered.

Tao: "Ah~ Dduizang~ good morning!" he greeted cheerfully.

Kris: "Good Morning Tao'er~ What is it?" he asked. Tao can tell that Kris just woke up, his voice is still cracking and he heard a yawn on the other line.

Tao: "Dduizang~ can you help find a fun place where I can bring my friends? They are leaving tomorrow and we want to have a lot of fun today. We already decided to go to the night market but we don't know what to do for the rest of the day." he explained. Kris didn't answer for a second maybe the situation is still registering to his mind since he just woke up and he's still not fully awake.

Kris: "Ah!! I know!! Why don't you take them to the amusement park? Oh~ and the aquarium is next to that so maybe after playing you can go to the aquarium." he suggested.

Tao: "But ge~ I don't know where the amusement park is." he said in a whiny voice.

His five best friends were listening to the conversation on the door and they are really curious who is this Dduizang that their Baby Panda called. They became more curious when Tao's voice changed when the other answered his call, they can't clearly describe what kind of voice that is so Key said it for them. He said that Tao is flirting with the man on the other line. They know Tao is gay so it doesn't bother them. In China, Tao's locker is always full of love letters and gift from girls .. .and guys. He was pretty famous since he's not ashamed that he was gay, the girls would always say that they can turn him into a man again but whenever they confess Tao would just easily reject them. For boys, some confessed but got rejected there are few that became his boy friend but none of them lasted for a month. Tao would always found out that they only want his body, he admitted he likes skinship but he didn't want to go over the limit since he promised that he will only give his body to the man that he will love forever.

When Key heard that Tao doesn't know where the amusement park is, something in his mind made a spark. He entered the room, pulled the mobile phone away from Tao and talked to this guy he was calling Dduizang.

Key: "Hello~ good morning! This is Tao's best friend from China! I heard that you know where this amusement park is? Uhm~ truth is we really want to meet Tao's new friends so if you guys don't have anything to do for today maybe you can come with us and become our tour guide?" he asked the other man on the other line. Tao smiled at his idea and the others gave him a thumbs up, now all he need is the man's answer.

Kris: "Oh~ hello~ good morning, my names Kris. Are you sure it's okay if we come with you guys?" Key's jaw dropped when he heard the man's voice. He can tell that he was a tall man and handsome from his voice. It was so deep and clear.

Key: "Ah~ my names Key! Of course you can come!! Actually please come! We really want to meet you and we really need someone who knows a lot of fun places."

Kris: "okay~ uhm can I talk to Tao'er?" he asked. Key smiled at the nickname, he knows that the only one who calls Tao like that is his grandma. Key gave the phone to Tao.

Tao: "ge~ you'll come with us?" he asked as if he didn't hear the conversation.

Kris: "Yes~ your friend asked me to come. Did you guys have breakfast?"

Tao: "ah yes, how about you?" he asked back.

Kris: "Not yet~ Did you receive our message?" he asked the younger.

Tao: "Ahh!!! Yes I did!!!! Dduizang your so handsome and please tell Ace that Uncle Zitao missed him too." Key's eyebrow went up when he heard "Uncle Zitao" he thought they are really talking about a kid.

Kris: "That was Xiumin's idea. He said he wanted to make you laugh." Tao can tell that Kris was smiling on the other line, even if cannot see it he can feel it. Before Tao can say anything again Key pulled the phone again.

Key: "Excuse me~ But Can you please Hurry up and get ready already? We don't have the whole day~ we really need you to take us to the amusement park now~ you can flirt with each other later~ okay~~" he said bluntly. Tao's eyes went big from Key's last statement, he wanted to say that they are not flirting but it was too late because Key ended the call. "Tao, where is this man's place? Let's go pick him up, we seriously don't have time to wait now." he said while giving Tao his phone back. Before he could say anything his phone vibrated, when he looked at it Kris's name appeared. He send a message.

 

~~~

From: Handsome Dduizang~

"Tao'er give me 10 minutes, I'll meet you guys at the family restaurant~ see you there. Ah~ just order anything if you guys are hungry~ You remember the owner? Chanyeol? He's my friend tell him I'll pay later, if he's not there call the eyeliner waiter, his names Baekhyun tell him I'll pay later."

~~~

 

Tao: "Key mama~ Dduizang said he'll meet us at the family restaurant."

Key: "Oh! Good! Let's go then~" Onew said that he texted their family driver to bring the van instead of the car and asked Tao where is this family restaurant so he can give their driver the address.

After a few minutes they are there at the family restaurant waiting for Kris and Onew's family driver. Tao said if they are hungry or wants some dessert they can order because Kris will pay for it. Key smirked and teases Tao for it saying that his new boyfriend is so gentleman. Tao blushed at the word boyfriend, he slightly slapped Key's back and told him that Kris is not his boyfriend and they are just friends. The eyeliner waiter came to take their orders, Tao figured that he is Baekhyun since he was the only waiter who was wearing an eyeliner.

Key: "One Cappuccino for me and a strawberry cupcake." Key looked up at the waiter to check him out. His attention went straight to guys eyes. "Wow~! Your eyeliner's pretty." he complimented him. The petite waiter gave him a smile that made him more attractive.

Baekhyun: "Thank you sir~ your eyeliner's pretty too. Red eyeliner suits you since your skin is so white." he complimented back. Key was used to the compliments so instead of being shy he blinked his eyes a lot of times to show him that he knows it's pretty. When Key was about to ask him where he learned putting an eyeliner the tall guy at the counter suddenly called Baekhyun. He asked for the others order before going to the said guy.

Tao: "Key mama~ you already made friends here in Korea. Your so cool!!! Good thing your fluent in Korean."

Jonghyun: "Of course he's good at Korean did you forget that we are all originally Korean?" then he laughed at Tao who showed a pouty face.

Minho: "Oh~? I'm Korean too?" he asked in Chinese, all this time they are using Chinese to talk to each other and this is the only chance that they can use their Korean. The others laughed at Minho's question, they didn't know if he was trying to be funny or he really forgot that he was Korean.

Taemin: "Min ge~ are you being serious right now?" he asked while trying to stop himself from laughing.

Minho: "Let's see~ Annyeongsaeyo?" they laughed more at the greeting because he looked so hesitant while saying it. Minho, Taemin, Onew, Jonghyun and Key was born in Korea they just live in China because most of their family business is in there. Key lived in Seoul Korea till he was 13 so he's still fluent. Minho lived in China since he was 5 his mother is still teaching him some Korean but he's not that good like Taemin, Jonghyun, Onew and Key who took Korean classes.

A few more minutes of teasing Minho passed and their orders came. 6 different type of cupcakes and coffees. Tao was about to go to the counter to talk to Chanyeol the tall guy who called Baekhyun when the door of the restaurant opened and they all paid it some attention because of the commotion. It was EXO M they are all there and making a noise on who should enter first.

Chanyeol: "Yah!! Don't destroy the restaurants door!" he shouted at them.

Luhan: "Yah!! Don't shout at me!! I'm older than you!!" Luhan shouted back and a lot of customers laughed including the 5 dorks who looked amused at the scene. Baekhyun laughed a little too loud too and they saw how Chanyeol put his big hands on Baekhyun's mouth to stop him from laughing. Tao went straight to Kris.

Tao: "Dduizang~"

Kris: "Tao'er they forced me to take them too. I'm sorry." he said then he made a puppy face. Tao knows that Kris have a weak spot for his friends so he can't say no to them so he smiled to assure the other that it was okay.

Tao: "Dduizang it's okay~ the more the merrier~"

Chen: "See~ I told you! Tao wants to invite us too!!" the other said while taping Kris' shoulder.

Xiumin: "Tao Tao, I'm sorry I don't want to bother you and your friends from China but they said they wanted to meet Chinese people and they wanted to go to the Amusement Park and Aquarium. I couldn't stop them, sorry~"

Tao: "Xiumin hyung~ it's okay really~ I was thinking of texting you to follow us after all. Good thing you came here with Dduizang~ come on! I'll introduce you to my friends~" he pulled Xiumin and since Xiumin was holding Chen's arms the other was pulled along. Lay, Luhan and Kris followed them to the table.

Chen: "Wait~ Tao Tao! I don't know any Chinese words! What should I say?" he asked Tao who smiled at his question.

Tao: "Chen Chen hyung~ it's fine! you can speak Korean~ they know Korean too."

Xiumin: "Really? Wow~ your friends are so cool.~"

Onew: "Yes we are~ thank you~ Hi~ my name is Onew and I like Chicken if you want to be my friend please make sure that you like chicken too." after the weird and sudden introduction he pretended that he was holding some Chicken in his hands. He ate the imaginary/invisible chicken as if it was the lat piece of friend chicken in the world. Taemin and Minho laughed at Onew.

Jonghyun & Key: "What ever he do it's Onew Sangtae~" they sang in unison.

2min laughed more while Tao was holding on Xiumin's shoulder to support himself because he was laughing too much he felt like his knees are giving up on him. EXO M doesn't have any idea what was going on so they looked at each other puzzled as to why Tao and his friends are laughing. When Tao finally calmed down from laughing hard he explained to EXO M that Onew the oldest of them all has this Condition that they called "The Onew Sangtae~".

He said that it was a condition where Onew would suddenly do or say something that is pointless, meaningless and useless things. He also said that if the Onew Condition is on the maximum level he would even do a body gag. After explaining he finally introduced them one by one.

Tao: "Uhm~ hyungs~ they're are my gege~ This is Onew ge~, Jonghyun ge~, Taeminnie~, Minho ge~ and Key mama~" he introduced his best friends from China while pointing at them. "Geges~ they're my hyungs~ Xiumin hyung~, Chen Chen hyung~, Lulu hyung, Lay hyung and Dduizang ge~" he pointed at them one by one. They greeted and bowed to each other.

Key: "Dduizang ge?" he asked confuse because Tao used 'ge~' instead of hyung.

Tao: "Ah! He's half Chinese! Lulu hyung and Lay hyung~ is Chinese too just like us." he said on a cheerful voice.

After the introductions, Key said that they should go now and not to waste time because he wanted to spend his remaining time with his Baby Panda. Kris said sorry that he brought the other, he said it in Chinese so the members won't get offended. Onew said it was fine since they wanted to meet Tao's new friends too. Xiumin, Chen and Lay asked Luhan to buy them a coffee, they kept on calling him Manly and hyung so he would say yes. Luhan took out his wallet and asked them to call him hyung again, when they called him 'Luhan Hyung~' in unison he ordered the coffee and gave it to them.

Onew's family driver arrived with the van. Minho said that they should join them in the van but the driver said that the van's seat is for 6 people only. Kris said it was fine because he brought his car, he said that the way to the amusement park is the way to Chen's house so they can squishy into his car till there.

After a 10 minutes ride they reached Chen's house and they stopped for a while so Chen can go get his car. Lay and Luhan is in Kris car while Xiumin volunteered to be Chen's companion. Another 30 minutes ride and they reached the amusement park. As soon as they entered the park OnJongHoTaem pulled Zitao in the roller coaster, Key stayed behind since he's not fond of the height. Minho invited EXO M to try the ride with them and they all said yes to him except Luhan who had a height fright too. Key and Luhan stayed behind, while the others are shouting their hearts out Luhan and Key are asking each other on how can they take that scary ride.

They had a lot of fun in the amusement park, they entered almost all of the rides. The laughed hard at Minho, Key, Lay, Kris and Xiumin who rides the carousel. The five of them acted like a 5 year old kid waving their hands at the ones who was waiting for them. Tao bugged Taemin to took a picture of Minho because he did the same with Kris. He said that the view is too precious and it was a once in a blue moon sight. Taemin took the picture hesitantly but when he saw the outcome he actually became glad that he took it because Minho's smile is too cute and looked like a real prince riding his white horse.

Minho wanted to enter the horror house real bad and Taemin said he would come with him. Tao whispered to Taemin that it was his chance to get close but Taemin said that it's not a chance since Minho is not scared to ghosts, and he's not too. Taemin, Minho, Luhan, Kris and Lay paired up and entered the horror house first then after them Jonghyun, Onew, Chen and Xiumin followed behind them. 2min & XiuChen said it was not scary at all and they are forcing Key and Tao to enter too.

Tao: "Key mama~ no matter what happened even if they got lost inside promise me we won't enter that place!"

Key: "Baby Panda~ I'd rather die than enter that! I don't care if they take Minho they can even eat him alive~ I won't enter that place! Ever!!!" he said while holding Tao's both hands.

While the others are inside the horror house Key and Tao played some game. Tao saw a Panda Plushie inside a machine. He really wanted it and he asked Key to take it for him. Key's mother instinct kicked in, he really wanted to take that Panda Stuff Toy out so he can give it to his Baby Panda Tao. He bought a whole bag of tokens and started fishing out the Panda inside the machine. They wasted half bag of the token and the stuff toy is still in there. They didn't notice that the 2min, Luhan, Kris and Lay was already out and watching them fail at their mission. Kris walked in first, he said he cannot take it anymore and they are really wasting a lot of token. Key raised an eyebrow and gave him a token, while Kris is taking out the stuff toy Key's arms is crossed and waiting if Kris can really took it out at first try. Key's mouth fell open when Kris did it, the Panda Plushie is out and he gave it to Tao. Minho stepped in to the scene too and Key got annoyed more. He said he can do it too, Minho told him to do it but he failed again.

Minho: "Do you really want the Panda Plushie?" he asked Key who was pouting and keeps on rolling his eyes.

Key: "I want it so I can give it to Tao! I want one too but I want the Olaf one! How come Kris got it in first try???" then he pointed at Kris who was flirting with Tao at the moment.

Minho took the token bag out of Key's hand. Before he knows it Minho was giving him the Olaf stuff toy. He almost hugged Minho when he gave it to him, he cannot believe that he actually fished it out of the machine that easily. Taemin was watching them and he was b with jealousy. He was about to walk out and kidnap Tao who was happily flirting with Kris when Minho pulled his hand. When he turned around a Rilakuma Stuff Toy surprised him. Minho said he took it for him, he blushed so hard and he forgot what he was about to do. When the others came around too, fresh from the horror house Key gave them the bag of token and told them to go get their own Stuff Toy too. Luhan said he wanted the Hello Kitty or the Stitch one but just like Key he was bad at that game. Lay took it out for him he when they walked out on the machine Luhan was holding 2 stuff toys, Hello Kitty on his left arms and Stitch on his right arms. Xiumin doesn't have any interest on it but Chen still got one for him, the stuff toy's face and body was chubby too just like him so he accepted it and said thank you to Chen who gave him a bright "Welcome" smile. Jonghyun tried it and failed 6 times and when Key said he wanted another one Jonghyun finally succeeded and gave him the stuff toy. Onew said he didn't want to try because there was no Chicken stuff toy, they all laughed at Onew's crazy love for Chicken.

After the amusement park they went to the aquarium nearby. Kris treated Luhan, Lay, Xiumin and Chen he said he'll pay for their entrance too but Onew stopped him and told him to save his money for food later. Onew paid for Minho, Key, Jonghyun, Taemin and Tao who already entered the aquarium without an entrance pass. Onew ask them what did they tell the guard and Tao said Key used his y stare. Chen said maybe he should try doing that and they all looked at him from head to foot then jokingly laughed. Luhan and Xiumin hugged him telling him that "he is not y right now! So don't even try!"

They entered the aquarium and had a lot of fun inside. Tao liked the jelly fish so much he even asked Onew if he can buy the whole tube of Jelly fish then he's going to make them his pet. Key laughed hard at Tao's idea and said Onew can't do that, Onew looked so troubled because Tao seriously asked that with an aegyo. They decided to do a tour inside the aquarium in couples, at first the five dorks are against it since they wanted to spend some time with Tao but Kris said that the Aquarium is too big and if they wanted to see everything then they have to separate. In the end, they said okay and made a 2 people group. Key is with Jonghyun, as soon as they decided Jonghyun pulled Key near him. Minho is with Taemin, Taemin wanted to go with his best friend but Tao told him to go with Minho who looked lonely when he didn't picked him. Tao is with Kris, Tao doesn't know what happened Kris just pulled him and said, "You're with me Tao'er." Xiumin wanted to go with Chen but Chen wanted to go with Onew, Luhan asked Lay to pair with him but Lay wanted to pair with Xiumin. They can't decide who to pair with who so they all came together. Onew, Chen, Xiumin, Lay and Luhan strolled together.

After 2 hours of tour inside the aquarium they met at the souvenir shop at the exit. They are all there except JongKey who got lost since they didn't know where the exit is. Kris called them and guided them out, after a few more minutes they came all sweaty and tired from walking too much. Xiumin bought a dolphin stuff toy for Tao, the younger squealed and almost squish him in a hug when he gave it to him. Chen said that they all looked like a gay group in a group date because of the stuff toys in their hand. Luhan, Key and Tao got two stuff toys. Xiumin, Taemin had one and surprisingly Lay had a stuff toy in his hand too.

Luhan: "Lay~ why did you buy a dolphin stuff toy?" he asked.

Lay: "I'm going to give it to someone, he really loves the water. I thought about getting him a stuff toy at the Machine but there are no Dolphins or Fish in there so I bought one." he explained, Lay looked so happy while talking so he just smiled back at him.

They went to a Chinese restaurant to eat first since they are all starving. They decided to go to the Night Market after a good meal. They ordered a hot pot and Onew ordered 3 buckets of fried chicken. EXO M looked so amused at their new Chinese friends when they finished ordering. Just like Tao.. . Onew and Minho are big eater too. Minho ordered a bento because the Hot pot is taking forever to get cooked. He ordered 5 bento, 3 for him and 1 each for Tao and Key. When they finished that, they gobbled up the hot pot and Onew was busy eating his precious friend chicken. He gave them one bucket and he said he'll finish the other 2.

The dinner ended with a lot of noise, good thing the restaurant doesn't have that many customers. Whenever Chen would tell a joke they would all laugh, Onew made some jokes too but always got cut by JongKey's "Onew SangTae~ Song". Lay and Taemin got close when Lay said he and Chen missed their dance practice and Taemin said he missed his too. Xiumin mentioned that Chen is a good singer and they asked him to sing a song, while singing Jonghyun and Onew recognized the song so they sang with him. When they finished singing all the people inside the restaurant including the owner clapped their hands. Key liked the attention so he forced Minho to rap with him. Minho is weak at Key's aegyo so he rapped and later Tao, Xiumin and Kris joined them. They rapped Officially Missing You by Geeks. They rested for 30 minutes after finishing the food, they exchanged information's about each other and the five dorks told EXO M to take care of their Baby Panda when they leave.

Key keeps on hugging Tao and Tao keeps on calling Key, 'Mama'. They get the idea of a family setting on 5 dorks so they ranked their self as a family member. Xiumin and Luhan is the mother and father, Kris is the first son, Lay and Chen is the twins and Tao is their baby panda. Xiumin looked unhappy with the setting that Lay said, he didn't want to be a mother or father so Tao ranked them instead. LayHan as the mother and father, Kris is the first son, XiuChen is the twins and he's the maknae. 5 Dorks said that Tao ranked them like that too and they laughed again at Tao's childishness.

They went straight to the night market. Tao keeps on asking them to buy him this and that. The five dorks keeps on giving him everything he wanted so when he asked the EXO M members to buy him things they said that they didn't want to because he already have a lot of bags in his hand. Tao used his aegyo that captured Kris, Xiumin and Chen's heart so they ended up buying whatever it is that Tao wanted to have. Just like their trip before they didn't went home after the night market they went to the beach instead, even if it's a little far. They bought snacks, boosts and fireworks. They decided to spend the night on the cold beach and wait for the sunset. Tao and Taemin is not allowed to drink alcohol so they ate all the snacks with black soda drink. While everyone is happily chatting, Tao bugged Luhan, Key and Taemin to come with him and check the things that they bought for him earlier.

Luhan: "Seriously? A Kung Fu Panda Poster? Really?" he mocked the Maknae while looking at the Poster on the sand.

Tao: "What? I like it okay~!" he shrug him off.

Key: "OMG~!!! Panda!! Where did you get this?" he asked holding up a pair of leopard printed shoes.

Tao: "Dduizang bought that for me~ he said it'll look cool on me~!" he was so happy he keeps on humming while taking out the things on the bags.

Taemin: "Panda!!!! Can I have these!??? Please!!! I really like this pants!!! Please???" he showed the black ripped skinny jeans he was holding. It was a different ripped jeans because the ripped part is on the back not on the front.

Tao: "Ah!! No you can't!! Keroro ge~ bought that for me!!!"

Taemin: "Really? The more I wanted to have it!!!! Please give it to me!!! I'll replace it!! Remember the Boy Who Cried Wolf hoodie you really wanted? I'll give it to you! Come on~"

Tao: "Really? Okay! You can have that!!" they are both happy at the negotiation and made a deal to exchange items once they reached home.

Luhan: "Tao~ what are you gonna do with all of these stuffs?" he asked while staring at the clothes, pants, souvenirs, posters, and a lot of accessories scattered on the sand. Tao is too busy sorting it out that he didn't heard Luhan talking to him.

After sorting it they went back to the group who was having fun drinking. After 3 hours of drinking, singing and talking they all suddenly felt sleepy while watching Lay who got drunk first, sleeping on the sand with a jacket as his blanket. It was 2am and the sun will rise on 7:10 according to Chen who searched for it. They decided to sleep for a few hours, they set the alarm on 6am in case they didn't wake up. The fire that they made make it warm enough and they circled around that.

Drunk Key keeps on bugging Minho using his aegyo, Taemin doesn't care he's used to it but Jonghyun and Onew stopped breathing when Key said he wanted to take off his clothes because it was too hot. Jonghyun pulled Key to the Van then Onew followed them to make sure that the both of them is okay. The three of them didn't come back and decided to sleep on the van.

Xiumin lied next to Lay who was already snoring, he was on Lay's right side and Luhan lied on the left side. They really wanted to snuggle together because the wind is too cold. Minho told Taemin to sleep when he saw the younger's eyes that was full of tiredness. Minho pulled Taemin next to him and they slept together, Tao putted a jacket on them so they won't get cold. Kris is still wide awake with Chen, they made a bet on who could finish first the hot coffee that Chen bought at the nearest convenience store. Tao watched them get their tongues burned by the coffee and laughed so hard when Chen spit his coffee. Kris won, he told Chen to sleep already, Chen said he would get the blankets that he was keeping on the back of his car to give to the members who was sleeping on the sand. Chen have 3 blankets, they gave 1 to Minho and Taemin. 1 for Lay, Luhan, Xiumin and soon to be joined by Chen and gave the last one to Kris and Tao who ended up together so they can share the blanket. Since OnJongKey is inside the van Tao said it's okay if they don't have a blanket.

Tao and Kris didn't sleep at all, they made sure that the fire won't die so their friends won't get cold. Kris didn't drink too much so he's sober. They made sure everyone is okay before they went to the near convenience store to buy a lot of snacks that will keep them awake. Tao bought a cake, Kris said he'll get fat for eating too much sweets at night but Tao said he won't because he will exercise later. When they came back they ate a lot, talked a lot and snickered a lot since they didn't want to wake their friends up. Tao snuggled with Kris inside the blanket and Kris was pretty much happy that Tao is in there with him because the latter's body is warm. They talked non stop, Tao keeps on telling stories about his best friends and he accidentally said that Taemin had a thing for Minho. Kris said it was fine because Chen is the same. Tao's jaw dropped at the information, he didn't know that Chen like boys. Kris said there's nothing wrong with liking the same gender since love doesn't have any boundaries.

Tao: "Wow~ Dduizang, I've never thought that you are a romantic person." he praised the other.

Kris: "I didn't know it myself, I don't know. At first I don't really get how he liked a guy but something or more like someone changed my mind." he confessed. He saw how Tao's eyebrow raised from the confusion and curiosity.

Tao: "Do I know this someone?" he asked in curiosity.

Kris: "I don't know. I won't tell." he said then he zipped his mouth. Tao pouted but he won't fall for that no matter how cute he is.

Kris Inner Mind: "No matter how cute you are right now, I won't fall for it. How can I actually tell you that you are that person??" he asked himself.

Tao kept quiet for a while and Kris doesn't want the other to get angry at him so he hugged him and whispered that he will tell him when the right time comes. Tao blushed, who wouldn't.

Tao's Inner Mind: "Oh Gosh!!!! That was so sweet!! I really want to kiss Dduizang so bad!!"

Tao did his best to stop the weird thoughts from coming but whenever Kris would make an eye to eye contact with him, he just can't. Tao kissed Kris' cheeks and said thank you, Kris smiled and said welcome. The sound of the alarm bothered their thoughts. Tao dived in to Minho and Taemin who made an 'oohf~' sound because of the impact.

Tao: "Keroro ge~ Minnie~!!! Wake up!!!! It's morning!!!"

Minho: "Panda!! Let me sleep more!!!" Taemin didn't want to get up too and just snuggled with Minho more. He buried his face on Minho's arms and the other wrapped his two arms around Taemins neck.

Tao: "Noooooooo~~~ come one wake up!!!" he keeps on bugging the two guys.

Minho: "Panda~~ give us another half hour okay? I'll buy you a Gucci Bag if you agree." he said. Tao's eyes glittered at the offer and immediately said yes and leave them alone.

Tao went to the van to wake up OnJongKey. He opened the door but then he closed it again. Kris who followed behind him asked him what is wrong, he said the 3 is still sleeping and they better do not bother them. Tao pulled Kris while blushing hard, it was still dark so Kris can't tell.

Tao saw Key in the middle of Jonghyun and Onew, they are both hugging his mama. Key was from head to foot, he suddenly remembered Key's habit of taking off his clothes when he was drunk. Jonghyun is topless while Onew is on his boxer shorts. Tao is used to see them like that but because it's been too long, he was so embarrassed. He didn't want Kris to see them like that so he pulled him and told the older to wake the others together.

Tao pulled Lay, Luhan, Xiumin and Chen's blanket. He blushed again and finally his knees gave up on him and he sat there holding his face and Kris just laughed at him.

Kris: "Tao'er, they usually sleep like that when they are sleeping together~" he said while laughing. Lay was sleeping on Luhan's shoulder and they are hugging each other. Xiumin was hugging Chen and his hands were inside of Chen's shirt. Chen was buried on Xiumin's neck while his hands are resting on the olders hips. Tao admitted that he didn't find it bothersome when he saw 2Min doing that, but it looks weird when EXO M members are doing it because he knows that they are straight.

Tao: "Dduizang~~ why does it looks so weird with them?" he pointed at LayHan & XiuChen. "and looks so cute with them?" he pointed at 2min.

Kris: "I don't know~ maybe because you know that Taemin is in love with Minho."

Lay: "Wow! Look at Xiumin hyungs hand~ I'll take a picture." he said as soon as he woke up. He took a picture and smiled when he saw 2min hugging too. He took a picture of them too. Tao can't do anything about it so he just sighed. OnJongKey woke up and got out of the van 'Dressed'.

Key: "Baby Panda~ My head hurts." he said while pulling Tao to a warm hug.

Tao: "You drank too much Key mama~ good thing Jjong papa and Onew grandpa took care of you last night." he said innocently.

Key: "Dui~ good thing they are there. I had a lot of fun last night~~" he was looking at Onew and Jonghyun who was busy bugging Taemin and Minho from their peaceful slumber.

Kris didn't know what to say. He knows what is happening but it looks like Tao doesn't. His jaw dropped when he heard Key talking about last night and he said that he had a lot of fun seductively. Key saw him staring, he purposely hugged Tao and made a 'shhhh~' sign to him then smiled.

2min woke up and Lay woke the other up. Chen get up first, he blushed when he found Xiumin's hand on his back. Xiumin's hand is so soft, when the older woke up he pulled his hand away as soon as possible. Xiumin didn't want to make Chen feel weird, not after finding the pictures in his mobile phone.

Tao and Taemin as the maknae, volunteered to buy some coffee for them at the convenience store. Onew said they can't carry all of that, Chen and Lay said they'll come with them. After buying some hot coffee and chocolate they welcomed the sun contented. Five dorks went to the sea and took a cold and salty bath. EXO M doesn't have spare clothes so they just watched. Chen and Lay went in, they took off their pants and only wearing boxer shorts. Lay asked Luhan to take his picture because he was going to show it to someone. After Lay, Luhan took a selca saying he will also show it to his fanboys, Kai and Sehun.

They went home on 10am. They had breakfast on their way home, when they passed at KFC Onew told the driver to go back. He ordered Chicken again, Luhan asked if he will ever get tired of eating Chicken and he said "NEVER!"

As soon as they reached Tao's house, the five dorks hurriedly took a bath and packed their bags. They're still in there but Tao is already crying.

Tao: "I want to go home. I want to come back with you!!! I want to go back to China!!!" he said through his hics. His eyes are tearing up and he looked so pitiful. Kris and Xiumin keeps on calming him down by patting his back but he won't calm down.

Onew: "Panda~ we'll come back here~ I promise. Please don't cry. Your breaking our hearts." he said while ruffling Tao's hair.

Taemin: "Panda~ don't cry~ we'll visit again okay?"

Key: "Why are you making it hard for us Panda~? Stop crying~ we'll come back okay?" he kneeled in front of Tao and wiped his tears away.

Tao keeps on crying, they really need to leave because the plane is waiting but they can't leave a crying panda. Jonghyun said that they will come back before he knew it. They group hugged and finally said goodbye to Tao who was crying on Xiumin's shoulders.

After they left, EXO M had a hard to time to make Tao stop crying. Chen joked a lot but it didn't do anything. Tao cried in his room for 3 hours, when he came out of his room EXO M was sitting in front of his door. They asked if he was okay already and he nods at them.

Kris' heart is literally breaking into two when he saw Tao's eyes. He looked so pitiful and he wanted to hug him so tight, he wanted to kiss his red nose and wipe the sweat that was running on his forehead. Before he could do anything Xiumin was already there doing everything he was thinking of doing. Kris hugged Tao and said that he will cook for him so he won't feel lonely, Tao smiled and said that he better make a tasty food.

EXO M decided to stay the night at Tao's house. Kris went home for an hour to get some fresh clothes for him and the other member. They all slept on the living room, the tv is still on but all of them drifted to the "Dream Land."

 

 

 

~~~~~

Hope y'all like it :) ~

SHINeEXO! WE SHINE AS ONE!! ALL FOR DUMB! DUMB FOR ALL!! SARANGHAJA!! XD ~<3

I'm insane. Bye. XD