chap. 7

When the Dragon meets the Panda

 

The next weekend after Xiumin and Chen became an official couple Tao stayed over at Baekhyun and Chanyeol's house without any of the member knowing. Since XiuChen became a couple they have been busy with each other, Lay is always with Suho since they don't need to pretend anymore. Luhan is always with Sehun and Kris is always with Lay and Suho on weekdays. Tao would always be alone with Kai and D.O who was flirting with each other too.

The Last Friday Night when he ate alone at the family restaurant Baekhyun and Chanyeol joined him. They said he looked so sad and pitiful eating alone, they became close since the day Kris introduced them to each other. Baekhyun is y just like him and Chanyeol is Baekhyun's forever follower. Tao remembered what Lay said about Baekhyun and Chanyeol being lovers so he asked them if it was true.

Tao: "Baekhyun~ do you love Chanyeol?" he asked while eating the dinner that he ordered. Chanyeol almost spit his food and Baekhyun's eyes are bigger that D.O's.

Baekhyun: "W.. .Why are you asking? Are you in love with Channie~?" he asked back worried.

Tao: "No! Of course not! Duh~! I'm just asking coz' Lay hyung~ said he saw you guys making out at some restaurant's bathroom." Baekhyun glared at Chanyeol but the taller just laughed his off.

Baekhyun: "I TOLD YOU SOMEONE WILL SEE US!!!" he shouted while slapping Chanyeol's shoulders. The restaurant doesn't have that many customers that time so they didn't get much attention and the regulars in there are pretty much used of Baekhyun shouting and Chanyeol laughing.

Tao: "So, it is true!!" he said while pointing his chopsticks to them.

Chanyeol: "We didn't do anything bad. We just kissed, you see Baekhyun was so hungry for a kiss that day." Baekhyun punched him in the stomach this time but he just laughed it off again.

Baekhyun: "Half true! We really just kissed but I'm not hungry for it you ert! I told you to wait till we got home but you dragged me to the bathroom." he said angrily.

Tao: "Guys!!! Stop!!! I don't want to hear anymore!!! I'll lost my appetite!!" he said while rolling his eyes.

Baekhyun: "Whatever~" he ended the topic. "So? Why are you here alone? Where's Kris and the other members?" he asked.

Tao: "Busy with their love lifes."

Chanyeol: "Kris have a love life?"

Tao: "Except Kris ge`, he's with Lay hyung~ and Suho hyung~. He asked Lay hyung~ to teach him how to dance."

Baekhyun: "I see~ poor Panda! You feel left out right? You can come here when they are too busy with their partners. You can even stay over." he hugged Tao.

Tao: "Really? No joke?" Baekhyun nods at him so he hugged him back. "I thought you hate me."

Baekhyun: "Why would I hate you?" he asked while pulling back from the hug.

Tao: "Your always teasing me, making fun of me, copying what I'm saying because I'm not good in Korean and cutting me off when I'm saying something."

Chanyeol: "Tao, that's how Baek shows his affection for someone. Your lucky, he's still not hitting you here and there. He once told me that you look fragile so he won't physically bully you. He's the type of guy who would bully the person he likes." with that said, Tao's face brighten while Baekhyun was blushing.

Tao: "I see, you really love me Baekhyun ah~?" Baekhyun gave him a cute smile then cling with Chanyeol.

Baekhyun: "I love you but of course I love my Channie~ more."

Tao gave them a smile to let them know that he was okay with them being a couple. Baekhyun said he knows that Tao had a thing for Kris and he can see that Kris had a thing for Tao too. When he asked what is stopping them, Tao said he was sure of what he feels for Kris but he can sense that the other is still not sure and still in the stage of denying his feelings. Tao said he wanted to wait for Kris, till he's finally sure to himself that he wanted Tao too.

After the long talk about love lifes Baekhyun remembered Key and he asked Tao who he is. Tao told him a lot of stories about his 5 dork friends in China. Chanyeol said he liked Key's eyeliner because it was similar to Baekhyun's. They talked about looks because ChanBaek couple remembered Minho and they both said that he's so handsome.

Tao: "Baekhyun ah~ Chanyeol ah~ you said I could stay over, right?" he asked them while the two are busy closing the restaurant.

Chanyeol: "Yes, just come here." he said while flashing a bright smile.

Tao: "Can I stay here tonight?" he asked.

Baekhyun: "Tonight?" he asked then looked at Chanyeol. "Is it alright?" he asked his boyfriend.

Chanyeol: "We can postpone our plans." Tao suddenly felt guilty because it seemed like they already had a plan for that night.

Tao: "Ah!!! No!! I didn't know you had plans... .forget about it."

Baekhyun: "No! You are staying tonight Panda~ our plan.. .it's not that important.. . we can do it every other night~." because both of them are smiling, Tao assumed that it really was alright so he gave them a cute smile with a nod.

Tao went back home to get some fresh clothes. When he came back to the restaurant Baekhyun and Chanyeol was flirting on the front door while happily waiting for him. Chanyeol saw him first then he told the eyeliner waiter to open the door so Tao can finally enter.

Baekhyun: "Let's go upstairs." he said while pulling Tao to the stairs leaving Chanyeol alone who was locking up the restaurant.

When they reached the 2nd floor Tao was surprised because he was not expecting it to look like a 'House' since it is a 'Restaurant'. He was kind of expecting a storage upstairs but there are no sign of storage at all. It was spacious and clean, the paint was white and most of the appliances and furnitures are black. Their kitchen was the the best, he wasn't expecting a kitchen too since there's a big kitchen downstairs and if they are hungry they can just go to the restaurant and get some food.

Baekhyun: "Our food and the restaurant food is different." he said when he saw Tao's confused face.

Chanyeol: "We are tired of eating the food at the restaurant so we are making our own food up here." he entered the conversation while walking to Baekhyun and Tao who was sitting at the black sofa. He sat beside Baekhyun who was clinging to Tao's arms.

Tao: "Baekhyun ah~ I didn't know you are clingy and touchy person." the couple just gave him a smile.

After some chatting again Baekhyun showed some hair dye to Tao. Chanyeol said Baekhyun was planning to dye his hair.

Baekhyun: "Tao~ I think blonde hair will suit you." he said.

Tao: "Blonde? Just like Dduizang's hair?" he asked innocently.

Baekhyun: "yhup~ just like Kris' hair. Do you want to try?" Tao didn't say anything for a while. He wanted to ask Chanyeol but the older was already busy making some snacks at the kitchen.

In the end Tao said yes. Baekhyun ended up with a grayish hair and Tao was blonde just like Kris. Tao stayed over for 3 nights. Friday, Saturday and Sunday night. ChanBaek didn't care, they love Tao so much. The couple said it felt like they had a baby panda that they need to take care of.

The house on the second floor of the restaurant had 3 rooms. 1 for Baekhyun, 1 for Chanyeol and the guest room. Tao asked them why Chanyeol's room is so empty when he saw it's inside because the door is open. Baekhyun said he told Chanyeol to move to his room since he was always there and only using his room to pick some clothes. Chanyeol's room ended up as their closet, Chanyeol and Baekhyun was sharing one room. They told Tao to sleep on the guest room but at the middle of the night Chanyeol and Baekhyun came to his room.

Tao: "Uhm? It's the middle of the night. If you don't mind me asking, what are you guys doing here?" he asked while rubbing his eyes.

Baekhyun: "We wanted to sleep with you." he said.

Tao: "You what?"

Chanyeol: "We didn't plan to wake you up. I was going to carry you to our room but you woke up."

Tao: "Why would you do that?" he asked confused again.

Chanyeol: "Baek said he wanted to sleep with you, I won't let you guys sleep together of course so I suggested that you sleep on our room."

Tao: "What is happening? Really?" he asked again. Baekhyun sighed and rolled his eyes at Chanyeol then Tao.

Baekhyun: "I just want to sleep with you okay. I'm tired of sleeping beside this giant." Chanyeol chuckled when Baekhyun pulled the garter of his boxers then let it go that cause a slapping sound at his skin.

Tao is still not sure what was going on. He was half asleep and the room is dark so he can't clearly tell what the couple looks like at the moment. What he was sure was that Baekhyun is wearing an over sized t-shirt and he cannot tell if he was wearing an under short or anything under that over sized shirt. Chanyeol was topless and only wearing his boxer shorts. Chanyeol was telling him that Baekhyun wanted to sleep with him and the taller was actually planning to kidnap him secretly so he can sleep with the eyeliner waiter.

Tao: "Baekhyun~~ I'm not trying to be rude with your height but.. .as you can see.. .I'm a giant too." the waiter rolled his eyes again. Chanyeol laughed at what Tao said that made Baekhyun a little pissed.

Baekhyun: "I know but.. .I just. ..JUST SLEEP WITH ME .. .okay?" he pulled Tao out of his bed and Tao cannot do anything but follow the waiter while Chanyeol was walking right behind them laughing like a crazy man.

When they reached the bed room, Tao saw a king sized bed. It was enough for 4-5 people to fit in.

Tao: "How did that fit in there?" he asked while pointing at the small door of the bedroom.

Baekhyun: "Oh~ this bed was made inside this room." he said while taking out a bigger blanket out of the closet.

Chanyeol: "Well~ let's sleep.. .we have to wake up early tomorrow. It's Saturday and a lot of people will surely come to the restaurant." he said while climbing at the king sized bed.

Tao: "Would you like me to help tomorrow?" he asked. Chanyeol shoot up again and looked at him while Baekhyun was pushing him to the bed.

Chanyeol: "really? You'll help?" he asked. Tao gave him a nod. Baekhyun jumped him from behind that cause him to fall to Chanyeol.

Baekhyun: "Yes! That's for free, right?" he said. Tao was actually sandwiched between him and Chanyeol who reached for Baekhyun's waist. Their position was really awkward.

Tao: "Yes, but in one condition." he still managed to say even if he felt really awkward between the lovers.

Chanyeol: "What condition?" he asked Tao. Their faces was just inches away and just one push from Baekhyun who was on top of them will cause them to kiss.

Tao: "You'll give me free food and you'll let me stay here 'till Sunday night."

Baekhyun: "Just that?"

Tao: "Just That!"

Chanyeol: "Deal!!" the couple hugged him together that made him squealed like a girl because it was too tight he cannot breathe properly.

Tao: "Now that we had our deal.. ." he said in a hitched voice. "let me go!!! It felt like I'm in a gay ." Chanyeol and Baekhyun laughed their asses off while letting him go.

Chanyeol: "We thought you're innocent.. .but it looks like you are not."

Tao: "Don't worry. I am innocent. I've never watch any before and I am 100% ."

Chanyeol: "Then where'd you get the ' Gay ?' thing?" he asked while reaching for the blanket on their feets.

Tao: "Kai told me about them."

Baekhyun: "Kai? EXO-M's fanboy? The dark kid?"

Chanyeol: "He's not dark Baek.. .he's tanned. y Tanned. I forgot to tell you but I'm his fan. He's a GREAT dancer."

Baekhyun: "This is the first time I'm hearing any of this." he said.

Tao: "Well, I don't wanna hear it.. .it's the middle of the night~~~ can't we just go to sleep and talk about it tomorrow night?" he asked while rubbing his panda eyes.

Chanyeol: "He's right~ let's sleep Baek.. .I did your request. He's here now so let's sleep. I'm tired too."

Baekhyun: "Okay. Fine. Since my baby panda is here beside me, let's go to sleep. Oh! And FYI! Park Chanyeol, you liked the idea of Tao sleeping on the middle of us because he's cute. Even if you deny it, I know you do." then he rolled his eyes.

Tao didn't want to argue anymore because it'll be a long conversation again and he really wanted to get some sleep so he shrug off what Baekhyun said.

Tao: "Yes!! Finally!!! We are sleeping.. .thank you!" he said sarcastically.

Tao is in the middle of Baekhyun and Chanyeol. The couple was hugging him from side to side. Baekhyun's short legs was wrapped on Tao's one leg while Chanyeol was burying his face on Tao's neck. Tao joked about Baekhyun being jealous at the sight but Baekhyun said he's not and it will never happen. He didn't look jealous at all, instead he just gave him a naughty smile then kiss Chanyeol's cheek before clinging to Tao's arms again.

"ChanBaek Couple is the weirdest couple I've even met!!! I mean!!! Come on!!! Are they seriously clinging to me? It really felt like I was on a Relationship with this two.. .and... .I'm in the middle!!! Kai said that in a the middle has the most difficult part. I totally get it now. Look at these two, one cute-y-clingy and one hyperactive-clingy-ert. They are squishing me!!!! I'm gay but I've never thought of . ..it feels weird but kind of nice at the same time." he thought to himself while giving short glances at the couple who was squishing him from both sides.

They didn't get enough sleep that night at all. ChanBaek keeps on talking and talking and talking. Tao was sleepy but he only get an hour of sleep, the two stopped talking at 4am and woke up at 5am to clean the restaurant. He promised to help. ..so, as soon as they got up, he got up too. Chanyeol lend him some uniform and Baekhyun helped him put it on.

Chanyeol gave him a black V-neck shirt, it revealed his well build chest and it was body fit. Baekhyun fixed his hair, Baekhyun pushed his new blonde hair down. Most of it were getting on his eyes, he told Baekhyun he didn't like it because he cannot see but Baekhyun said it suits him well and if he really can't see anymore he can just do a fabulous hair flip that he was sure will turn girls and BOYS on.

Chanyeol gave him an apron too, he hung it on his waist. He worked for the restaurant for 2 days, Saturday and Sunday. He didn't bother to go home since there's no one in there waiting for him. He really hates being alone in the house, he'd rather be with Chanyeol and Baekhyun who was showering him with love and affection.

Just like the first night Tao was in the middle of Chanyeol and Baekhyun who loves to squish him. He didn't say anything anymore, he liked where he is and the warmth from both sides of the bed was making him comfortable. On the second night he found himself hugging Baekhyun and the waiter was hugging him back while Chanyeol was in his back, hugging the both of them. Somehow their bodies fit perfectly, Baekhyun was small, Tao was medium and Chanyeol was large.

For 2 days of working at the restaurant Tao was kind of expecting Kris to come or any of the members of EXO-M, but they didn't. No sign of Kris or any of the members. He texted Sehun, Kai, D.O, and Suho but he didn't say anything to EXO M. He's shy to let them see what he looked like in a waiter uniform, not that he's not confident, he just doesn't want them to see.

On Sunday Suho, D.O, Sehun and Kai came together. Sehun and Kai , Suho praised him and gave him a tip while D.O was just happily eating what he ordered. Chanyeol said he should work there as a part-timer.

Tao: "I can't. I have school and I don't have a proper time to go home, lately after classes we would always end up fighting."

Baekhyun: "Come on! Don't you need money? Chanyeol will double your pay."

Chanyeol: "I didn't say anything about a double-pay." he suddenly appeared from the kitchen. After saying that he went back inside, Baekhyun just rolled his eyes at the giant and that made Tao smile.

Tao: "I don't need money. I'm rich." he sarcastically said. "I'll help when I have time, okay. You don't have to pay me, just let me stay over." he said then winked at Baekhyun.

Chanyeol: "Stop flirting with Baek, I'm possessive and I easily get jealous!!" he appeared on the kitchen door again, now with 2 plates on his hands. "Bring this to table 5 & 9." he ordered them. Baekhyun and Tao took each plate and went to the table number stated.

Tao: "For someone who gets jealous easily he was kind of weird to let me stay over and to let me sleep in the middle of you guys."

Baekhyun: "That's Chanyeol. He's possesive but if I said I want it he would give it to me. I was actually planning to make him jealous that's why I said I wanted to sleep with you. I don't know why the three of us ended up on the same bed."

: "he really loves you. That's all."

Baekhyun: "And you are too cute for him to handle. He wouldn't let anyone on our bed that easily. He likes you Tao."

Tao: "I don't know if that's a good thing. Maybe you should be the one getting jealous." he joked then they parted ways since the two tables were separated. When both of them finished giving the orders they went back to the counter.

Baekhyun: "I wouldn't. I'm not the jealous type and I trust Chanyeol. We've been together since we're babies so I know when I should get jealous over someone." Tao nods at him. For some reason he felt jealous of what kind of relationships they have. He wanted to have that kind of love with someone too.

Sunday was the most busiest day of the week for the restaurant. A lot of families came together to eat. The three of them didn't even get to eat lunch that day.

Night came and Chanyeol decided to close the restaurant earlier so everyone can rest. Tao was dead tired from running back and forth to the kitchen. It was his first time working and he never thought that it would be so tiring.

Chanyeol: "So? How was it?" he asked Tao who just finished taking a bath and now siting on the sofa with them while drinking a glass of milk that Baekhyun made.

Tao: "How was what?" he asked back.

Chanyeol: "Working. How was it?"

Tao: "It was tiring." he answered shortly. Chanyeol and Baekhyun just stared back to him waiting for more. "But it was fun." he added. They watched a tv program for a while and no one was talking until Baekhyun remembered something.

Baekhyun: "Tao~ we took a picture together right?" he asked. Tao gave him a nod. "Want me to send it to you?" he asked again.

Tao: "Okay. Do I look good on the picture?" he asked.

Chanyeol: "I saw it. You guys are so cute. And the uniform really suits you." Tao excitedly checked his phone to see if the picture was sent to him. When he saw it he immediately made it his phones lock screen wallpaper and he took a mental note to update his Weibo the next day.

It was a Monday morning and the first thing Tao did was update his Weibo. He's still on ChanBaek's bed and the two are still sleeping.

 

___________

H-ZT Changed His Profile:

BBTaeminnie~: "Who is this guy? He's not a member of EXO-M??"

H-ZT: "Nope~ He's Baekhyun, the eyeliner waiter at the family restaurant ~<3"

KimKeyBummie: "Ah!! I remember him! His hair is different! Wait! What!!!! Your blonde!!!!!"

H-ZT: "lol, that's why I changed my pp .. .he dyed my hair ^^ cool right~"

ChoiFckingMinho: "Yo~ it's cool Panda~ Maybe I should dye my hair too."

ChickenDubu~, DinoJjong and KimKeyBummie: "NO! you are not allowed to dye your hair!"

BBTaeminnie~: "Why? It would look good on Min-ge!!"

H-ZT: "wew~ I thought you were talking about me. I think blonde hair would suit Keroro ge~"

ChoiFckingMinho: "Yes! Maknae Line is right~!!!"

ChickenDubu: "Still a NO!"

DinoJjong: "Panda~ you've got more piercing too?"

H-ZT: "Jjong papa~ Dduizang had more.. .I wanted to have more piercing just like him."

KimKeyBummie: "Awwww~ the power of love! Jjong back off."

ChoiFckingMinho: "What about my blonde hair?"

Seen by: ChickenDubu, DinoJjong, KimKeyBummie, BBTaeminnie and H-ZT~

_________

(lol! the SeenZoned game is just too funny for me XD)

 

After updating his Weibo he woke the two up because they need to go to school. Baekhyun asked him if they could eat lunch together and they agreed to meet at the rooftop. Chanyeol said he'll make lunch boxes for the three of them.

At the school Kai and Sehun was so surprised to see his new hair color, they said it suits him very well and he looked so breathtaking. After receiving a lot of praise from them, the two bugged him to let them copy his homework. Tao didn't do it, Baekhyun did. The waiter was kind enough to do it when he saw Tao having an hard time to understand some of the Korean words.

Kai: "Come on Tao! Lemme copy it!"

Tao: "NO! I had a hard time doing it." he lied.

Sehun: "We'll give you free lunch! Come on! Please!"

Tao: "No! I already made plans with Baekhyun and Chanyeol for lunch!"

After a few more persuading, Tao finally agreed to let them copy his assignment. When the bell rang he was surprised when Chen, Xiumin, Lay, Luhan and Kris came to his classroom with lunch boxes on their hands.

Tao: "What are you guys doing here?" he asked while fixing his hair that keeps on falling down. EXO M was just staring hard at him. "Guys?" he asked again when no one answered him.

Xiumin: "Your hair~" he answered shortly. Then Sehun and Kai came.

Sehun: "It suits him right~ blonde~" he said then he back hugged Tao who stumbled from the sudden impact. He rested his chin on Tao's shoulder then took a little sniff that cause the other to giggle.

Tao: "Hun Hun~ stop it~" he said while giving Sehun a little push that made the younger pout. "My hair~ Baekhyun dyed it for me."

Chen: "Baekhyun? When did that happen? I called him last Saturday and he said he's busy."

Tao: "Yeah~ he's busy. ..busy dying my hair and busy flirting with Chanyeol."

Lay: "So I was right~ right?"

Tao: "Yhup! They are lovers and they love each other so much and they love me so much too. They are my new favorite couple." he stated.

Xiumin: "Since when did you have that hair?" he asked his favorite maknae.

Tao: "Since Saturday night. I spend the night at Baekhyun and Chanyeol's house... .and actually.. .we made plans to eat together today.. .wanna come with me?" he asked the other members. His phone vibrated so he searched for it on his pocket. ".. .they're already waiting at the rooftop! Let's go!!"

Tao pulled Xiumin first and the others just followed them. Sehun and Kai was invited by Luhan since Luhan brought lunch boxes too and he said it was too much for them to eat. 

Kris was so not on the mood at the moment. It was his idea to eat lunch with Tao, he even texted them to prepare a lot of food. When the other members asked him what was happening Kris told them he felt bad for Tao because he was always alone the past week. Since they came to Tao the younger never once looked or even glanced at him. Kris will admit that blonde hair looked so perfect on Tao, he matured a lot since he first met him. He was tempted by the new look of course, he can tell that the way the other members look at Tao changed too.

He finally got a chance to get near the Maknae when Chen got jealous of Tao and pulled his Baozi back to his side. He grabbed the opportunity and walked faster so he can walk beside with him.

Kris: "So? Since when did you guys became so close? So close that you already stayed the night on their house?" he asked Tao who was busy texting, informing the ChanBaek couple on the rooftop that he had the members with him.

Even if Tao was typing he suddenly felt his heart jump out from his body. Kris' deep voice, oh how he missed that low tone voice.

Tao: "s.. .since you introduced us. They let me stay over for 3 nights when he saw me eating alone last Friday night." Kris frowned and suddenly felt bad that Tao had a dinner alone on the family restaurant. What he doesn't get is how Tao managed to stay the night at ChanBaek's place.

: "Tao.. .I'm sorry that you had to eat alone .. .I know I promised to eat with you.. .~"

Tao: "Dduizang~ it's alright. You had to practice dancing and I don't want to bother Xiumin hyung~ and Chen hyung~.. .I really love Chanyeol and Baekhyun and they love me too so it's alright. Really. I understand." he cut him off and smiled.

Tao walked faster because he didn't want to see Kris' guilty face, he might blurt out something unnecessary and he didn't want that.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol was waiting for them at the stairs. Chanyeol was smiling brightly just like always and Baekhyun was flirting with him as always. Chanyeol had this big bento boxes beside him and as soon as he saw Tao he waved at him. Tao ran to the stairs while telling them to come faster.

Baekhyun: "Tao! Hurry up!" he told Tao then looked at the others behind him. "Guys! Hurry up too. Chanyeol brought a lot of food." he hugged Tao as soon as he get to him and the taller hugged him back. Chanyeol as the possessive boyfriend joined the hug.

EXO-M, Sehun and Kai was just staring at them, they never knew that Tao was that close to ChanBaek. As they walked more stairs to reach the rooftop, Baekhyun was clinging to Tao and sometimes the waiter was teasing Tao about something. Chanyeol was busy telling Kris that Tao stayed over at their house for 3 nights and he helped at restaurant and they slept together on the same bed. Everyone was listening to Chanyeol's cheerful story telling, all of them cannot properly process what Chanyeol was saying about Tao being a cutie patootie.

Chanyeol: "Tao is so cute and warm. Baekhyun keeps on bugging me to convince Tao to live with us since his mother doesn't go home that much. Our bed is big enough for the 3 of us."

Kris: "Big enough for the 3 of you?" he asked. Chanyeol gave him a nod. "You guys are lovers right? Why would you want Tao to sleep with you?" Baekhyun heard what Kris said so he purposely told Tao to go first and the younger did what he was told.

Baekhyun: "We are lovers. We really love each other but we don't mind loving another one. ...specially Tao. I'm sure Channie~ feels the same." after saying that he turned to look at them and he was satisfied to see their mouths wide open, he walked out wearing a grin on his face.

Chanyeol: "God! He still looked like an angel even if he was devilishly evil... ." he looked at them too then laughed at their expressions.

Chen: "What Baekhyun said.. .is that true?" he asked after he put his jaw back to it's original place.

Chanyeol: "Yhep! We really love Tao to the point that we don't mind if he wanted to be our lover. He was really cute, y, and surprisingly kind. He was exciting and mysterious... .I can't really explain . ..If I need to rank the most perfect person on earth Baekhyun would be first and Tao would be second." he nods to himself quiet satisfied even if he still wanted to say more.

Chanyeol was Kris' friend no one could change that. But something inside Kris was envious, jealous and angry at Chanyeol that moment. He didn't want to hear anymore but his mind was telling him to hear everything out. He wanted to walk out, but he can't. He cannot let them see how jealous he is because he doesn't have the right to be jealous. Tao is not his boyfriend, he liked Tao but he was not sure if it was the kind of like where he wanted Tao to be his boyfriend or the kind of like where he wanted Tao to be his brother.

Tao: "Baekhyun! Chanyeol! Hurry up!" he said excitedly.

Baekhyun: "We're coming y Panda." Tao was surprised at the nick name too, that was the first time Baekhyun called him that. When ChanBaekTao is already together all of them looked at each other. The awkwardness from the previous conversation is still there.

Luhan: "What just happened?" he asked.

Chen: "Who knows. Let's just hurry up and eat. I'm hungry."

Kai: "You really don't care about what just happened Chen Chen hyung?" he asked the older.

Chen: "Why would I care? It's their own preference. If they wanted to have a , who am I to judge and stop them right? Come on Minnie~" then he pulled Xiumin who was shocked but agreeing at his answer. XiuChen was gone to the rooftop too only leaving Kai, Sehun, Luhan, Kris and Lay.

Lay: "I'm still shocked. I didn't know they are close. I know we already came out of our closets but a gay is definitely something to be shocked about."

Sehun: "I think is cool! If Tao, Luhan hyung~ and I will ever be given a chance to be on a relationship I would take it immediately." Luhan blushed, Kai and Sehun chuckled at the olders reaction.

Luhan: ".. .n. ..ne. ..never!" he said.

Kai: "Then what about Chen + Minseok + Luhan?"

Luhan: "Oh! I like that! Even if I hate that Troll Chen Chen for stealing my Baozi, I wouldn't mind sharing with him."

Lay: "SuLay for the win!" he suddenly said then went to where ChanBaek and XiuChen is.

Kris: "He's weird.. .as always."

Sehun: "Kris hyung~! What do you think about KrisTaoHun?" he asked while walking behind the taller guy. Kris suddenly stopped walking and looked at him.

Kris: "Where'd you get that?" he asked back.

Sehun: "What!?.. .I told you if it's with Luhan hyung~ or Tao I won't care about the other one. I personally think that Tao, you and I would fit together."

Kris didn't get to answer Sehun's question because Tao came and pulled Sehun. Tao passed through Kris but the younger didn't look at him at all. Kris was having a hard time what to think, he felt like he was rejected and he was hurt by the thought.

While having lunch Chanyeol and Baekhyun kept on giving Tao a lot of food.

Chanyeol: "Tao~ want to have some of these?" he showed a cute panda shaped rice balls.

Tao: "OH MY GOSH!! WHO MADE THAT!?? GIVE ME SOME!!" he said almost shouting.

Chanyeol: "I made this! Now if you want me to give these to you.. .why don't you give that y Baekhyun a kiss on the cheek." without second thought Tao shorten the distance between him and Baekhyun and kissed the waiter.

Everyone gasps at the scene. Who would've thought that Tao can be so easily tempted. They all know that Tao love Panda's. . .none of them thought about using that to tame him. Xiumin had a hard time taming him when they first met, food worked out but he forgot about the panda.

Kris cannot bear it anymore. He was jealous and this time it was crystal clear what kind of jealousy it is. He stood up and pulled Tao out of the scene. The latter was surprise but didn't say anything when he started pulling him. Kris didn't care about the other members looking at them, he just wanted to be alone with Tao.

Tao: "Dduizang~ what's happening? Where are we going?" he asked him.

Kris: "We're going home."

Tao: "What!? We have school!! Why are we going home?" he asked again.

Kris: "Tao~" they stopped walking and he looked at the maknae. "Just come with me okay? I want to say something."

Tao: "Can't you say it here?"

Kris: "No~!" he answered shortly. When Tao seemed to understand him and put his guard down he immediately dragged him out of the school and went to Kris' house.

Both didn't say anything on the way. Kris was not letting Tao's hand go. Tao was blushing and shy because they walked home and all of the people seeing them holding hands we're throwing them a lot of unwanted attention.

Tao: "What do you want to say Dduizang~?"

Kris: "Why did you sleep with Baekhyun and Chanyeol?"

Tao: "They invited me, I was alone at home so I accepted."

Kris: "What about sleeping together on the middle of them? On their room?"

Tao didn't know what to say. For a second he got scared because Kris looked angry. He tried his best to ignore Kris all day, he didn't look at him, not even a glance. He was happy when Kris said sorry to him but also felt guilty since he didn't do anything wrong but he had to say sorry.

Tao: "Ge~ I'm going to sleep on the guest room. That was the original plan. They are the ones who came to my room and dragged me to their's."

Kris: "Really? You didn't go there because you want to?"

Tao: ".. .I.. .the second night. ..I'm willing to sleep with them since it felt good being sandwiched between them. I was sad and lonely, okay."

Kris: "Tao~ I know your sad, that's why I said sorry and that's why I told them to bring a lot of food today."

Tao: "Kris ge~" the older was surprise, it's been too long since Tao called him that name. The first nick name Tao gave him. "Why are you so angry? I didn't do anything wrong." he pouted. A sudden realization, that's what happened when Kris didn't say anything for a minute. He was there standing in front of Tao and thinking hard what to answer.

Kris: ".. .I'm.. .I'm not angry. I'm sorry." he said the word for the second time that day and the second time felt guilty again.

Tao: "ge~ please don't say sorry~ I just don't know what to react. You dragged me here even if we have school and you are angry about something but you won't tell me."

Kris: "Tao'er~ I'm not angry okay.. .Just~"

Tao: ".. .Just.. .?"

Kris: "Jealous~" Tao blushed as soon as he heard the word. Kris' heart was beating so fast and he cannot look straight at Tao.

Tao: "Jealous?.. ." he asked shyly. Kris just nods at him and he started fidgeting. The older sighs a lot of time before talking again.

Kris: "I'm jealous of Xiumin who made you open up, that made you got close to the other members, I'm jealous when you looked so happy eating the sweets that he would bought for you. I'm jealous of Chen and Lay who would always make you laugh about something ridiculous. I'm jealous of Luhan because you guys are too comfortable with each other that he even allowed you to hit him all the time. I'm not even allowed to touch him, only you and Xiumin can hit him. I'm jealous of Sehun and Kai, they have almost 75% of your time since you're on the same grade and same section. I'm jealous of Suho and D.O because you spend the night at Suho's place and you didn't even tell me, and now I'm so ing jealous at Chanyeol and Baekhyun because you spend 3 nights and 2 days with them! You slept on their bed! They hugged you! You are in the middle of them and just a while ago, you kissed that waiter! I'm so ing jealous and I'm so angry at everyone for taking you away from me!" Kris was panting from saying all that and Tao was stoned on where he was standing.

30 seconds passed and no ones talking. 1 minute. 2 minutes. 3 minutes. 4 minutes and Tao was starting to get sweaty.

Tao: ".. .g.. .ge~.. .did you j.. .just.. . confessed.. .?" then he looked at him eyes full of hope that the other was finally sure of what he feels.

Kris: ".. .I.. .I did?" he asked himself and Tao.

Tao: "I don't know! That's why I'm asking you.. .but.. .I think you did."

Kris: "I.. .I did.. ." he paused then he lines on his forehead started to form. "No! Wait! I didn't!" he suddenly said.

There was a sudden pain that started spreading through Tao's heart. He cannot even move a finger from the sudden numbness. He wanted to cry, but he can't feel anything, he was just staring at Kris, eyes wide open.

Tao: ".. .ge~... .Kris ge~.. .uhm.. .~"

Kris: "I don't think I confessed. What I'm saying is that I'm jealous of Xiumin, Chen, Lay, Luhan, Kai, Sehun, Suho, D.O, and now Baekhyun & Chanyeol too." he said while getting near to Tao who's still not moving from where he is standing.

Tao: "Why are you jealous of them?"

Kris: "I.. .I don't know.. .Maybe because . .." he paused, maybe to gather the right words that he wanted to say. From confused to slightly sad and shy face. "Because your spending a lot of time with them, and I was left alone. The attention you should be giving me, you're giving it to them. I was jealous because I want you to spend more time seeing only me but that's not how it is."

Tao: "Gege~ I always see you. You're the one who's not seeing me."

Kris: "Even if I'm not by your side I'm always looking from afar. Lately even before I started practicing with Lay, you're avoiding me. Why is that?"

Tao: "Ge~ .. .I'm .. .scared. Okay. I don't want you to think that I'm annoying. I don't want you to hate me. I don't want to take your personal space. Since I came here, you've been with me almost everyday, 24/7. I want you to give you back your personal space."

Kris: "I don't need personal space. I want you, I wouldn't spend time with you if I don't like it. Stop over thinking and let's go back to what we originally are. I miss you Tao'er. I miss the Panda that wouldn't let go of me or my shirt because he's too shy."

Tao: "Kris ge~"

Kris: "I miss you calling me that too. I know that this is my first time seeing you blonde but I love your silky black hair so much more. Tao, I miss you. Stop being so close to them, I'm all you need." Tao blushed.

Everything Kris said is not something a friend would say. Being jealous to his own friends is not normal. Tao's only wish at that moment was for Kris to realize what he was saying and understand that he was in love with him.

Tao: "Ge~ do you understand what you're saying?" the top of his nose was scrunching and the lines on his foreheads are showing.

Kris: "Understand what? Of course I understand. Why would you ask that?"

Tao: "what you just said.. .it sounds like a confession to me... ." his face was blank while saying that but he was extremely nervous and scared inside. Tao saw how Kris' facial expression changed, his eyes were wide, mouth was hanging low, the color on his face was immediately drained and he started sweating.

Kris: "I.. .it's.. .it's.. .not.. .a conf.. .confession.. ." the older was obviously nervous but Tao cannot do anything about that. He was sure about their feelings for each other he knows that Kris likes him too but the older was so damn slow at realizing that he liked the younger. Tao's face is still blank he started to get impatient at waiting for Kris to realize but he decided to wait some more.

Tao: "Ok fine. It's not a confession." he pouted because Kris was taking too long but he didn't want the other to do anything that he didn't like.

Kris: "Tao'er, I'm sorry again. For dragging you here even if we still have classes."

Tao: "ge~ it's alright. We're still not late. Maybe we should go back to school?"

Kris: "No. Let's just stay here. I missed you so much Tao'er. What do you want to do?" he asked the younger.

Tao: "Anything's fine ge~."

Kris: "Tao'er. .." he looked at the younger who's still pouting and kept on looking down. He didn't like it when Tao was looking down when he was talking to him so he lifted up his cheeks and make the younger look at him. "I can tell that your angry about something."

Tao: "Ge~.. .nothing." he said. "When are you going to realize that you love me? I can tell that you love me, I know you do. Please realize already! I love you so much it hurts." he said to himself. He wanted to cry but he won't because Kris is looking at him.

Kris: "God! I love you so much so I won't force you to tell me if you don't like to tell me."

Tao: "ge~ don't say you love me if you don't mean it. Did you forget? I'm gay. I might misunderstood."

Kris looked at him shocked again. Kris forgot about Tao being gay, it's not like he mind but the way Tao said it is kind of meaningful. He stayed quiet for a while then grinned when he thought of doing something.

Kris: "I don't care if you're gay. Misunderstand if you want, it's okay." he playfully said.

Tao didn't even smile, he figured that the younger took him seriously. He didn't say anything anymore about that and changed the topic. Of course Tao noticed that he was slowly changing the subject and realized that Kris is not serious about him misunderstanding.

They stayed at Kris house till night. They just ended up playing some games and eat some snacks. They are back to being close. Tao is such a tease he would touch and cling to Kris every now and then just like before. For now he chose to be happy about the situation since he cannot do anything about Kris' feelings.

Kris was happy that his Baby Tao is back to his side. He missed Tao so much, he didn't even realized that he hugged him back when they are joking around.

" it Kris Wu!!! Just admit it! Your in love with him! Just admit it!!!!!" Kris internally shouted at him self who keeps on denying that he's not inlove with Tao and he's not gay. "your in love with Tao! Just him! You don't think other guys are attractive! Your not gay! You just love Tao!!!! That's it! I'm not gay! Just gay for Tao! Yeah!" then he nods to himself.

Kris: "Tao'er can I stay at your house tonight?" he suggested while they are walking to the family restaurant to eat dinner and say sorry to Chanyeol and Baekhyun about earlier.

Tao: "Yeah sure. I'll just get some of my things at ChanBaek's place. I think I left my undies on their bathroom." then he smirked.

Kris: "Please stop making me jealous." he gently punched the youngers shoulder and they both laughed.

They entered the restaurant together. Chanyeol and Baekhyun welcomed them with a smile. Baekhyun told them to sit on the table near the counter and they did. Tao said sorry for leaving while they're having lunch, Baekhyun said it was okay but Chanyeol jokingly choked Kris because he didn't say sorry for kidnapping Tao in the middle of their supposed to be lunch date.

After a chaotic dinner with Baekhyun and Chanyeol, Tao asked them if he can go upstairs to take some of the things he left. Chanyeol volunteered to come with him since he didn't want to go alone. Kris is still eating some desserts and Baekhhun is busy serving customers. Kris glared hard at Chanyeol and Tao who keeps on teasing each other on their way to the stairs. He turned at Baekhyun and he saw the eyeliner waiter staring at them too, he started biting his nail 'till a customer called to him.

On the second floor Chanyeol was making Tao laugh by telling him what happened at lunch.

Chanyeol: "Chen ate some of Baekhyun's meat, Baek was so angry he squirted his strawberry milk at Chen's face. Xiumin hyung~ was laughing so hard at Chen and Baek, I thought he's going to be angry at Baek but he didn't." he said laughing.

Tao: "I think Chen Chen hyung~ did that on purpose to make Xiumin hyung~ laugh." he said while picking up some of his clothes that he left on the couples room.

Chanyeol: "Really? He loves him that much?" he asked Tao, the other just gave him a smile. "I love Baekhyun so much but I won't sacrifice my precious body to make him laugh." he said while pulling up his shirt to show his 'Precious Body' as he describe it. Tao laughed at him as he continue to pull his shirt up.

Tao: "Chanyeol hyung~! Stop! You're so disgusting!" he jokingly said. Chanyeol laughed too and he finally put his shirt to it's original place. When Tao had all of the things he left he borrowed a bag from Chanyeol. He put everything on the bag and decided to go back to the restaurant. At the stairs Chanyeol stopped Tao from walking. "What is it Chanyeol hyung~?" he asked him.

Chanyeol: "Tao. I was thinking of doing something and I need your help." he seriously said. Tao being his curious self wanted to know what is Chanyeol talking about.

Tao: "Tell me. I'll help as long as it's not illegal." he chuckled and the older smiled back.

Chanyeol: "I want to make Baekhyun jealous."

Tao: "You what?"

Chanyeol: "I want to make Baek jealous." he repeated.

Tao: "Why would you want that?" he asked.

Chanyeol: "I'm frustrated! I know he trust me but he was too cool about everything! He never once get jealous over someone! It feels like he doesn't care and I don't want to feel that. You said you'll help! You have to help me!" Tao thinks for a while, scanning Chanyeol's face making sure that he's not playing with him or anything. Tao sighed when he figured that Chanyeol is really serious.

Tao: "Fine. Fine. What do you want me to do?" he asked.

Chanyeol: "Nothing!"

Tao: "What? Are you kidding me?" there's annoyance in his voice but Chanyeol answered him with a smile.

Chanyeol: "You don't have to do anything. I'll do everything! You just have to go with it." he said smirking.

Tao: "Ahhh~~~ I see! Ok then! When are we going to make him jealous?" he asked again.

Chanyeol: "Now!!!" he whispered when he saw Baekhyun downstairs looking at them. He pulled Tao's neck to get him closer then gave him a kiss on the cheeks. Tao was so surprised, he was about to fall so he grabbed Chanyeol's waist. He was surpused but he didn't push the other because Chanyeol motioned that Baekhyun is looking. "Bye Tao. Stay over again." he said and Tao just nods at him.

Knowing that Baekhyun is looking Tao cannot bring him self to turn around. He suddenly felt guilty for playing with the waiter's feelings. Before he could turn around Baekhyun back hugged him.

Baekhyun: "Not fair! I want to kiss you too!! Why are you guys having fun on your own?" he whined.

Chanyeol: "I'm sorry Baek~ . ..Tao is just so cute. I can't stop my self from kissing him."

Tao: "I. ..I'll go now." he said when he saw how Baekhyun pouted at his boyfriend. Tao walked downstairs first leaving the couple. He immediately went to Kris who was patiently waiting for him.

Kris: "Yo! Are you done?" he gave him a nod. "Then let's go. I already paid." Tao smiled at him.

They said goodbye to Baekhyun and Chanyeol who just went to the counter together both making a sad face. Tao was worried so he looked back again before going out of the door. Chanyeol met his eyes and the older secretly made an 'it worked' & 'thank you' sign to him. When they reached Kris' house, Tao immediately texted Chanyeol asking what happened.

 

~~~

To: Giant PuppYeol hyung~

"Hyung? What happened? is he angry at me? TT.TT"

 

Chanyeol: "No he's not angry at you... .but he's jealous! lol. That was easy. I'll inform you tomorrow, I need to say sorry to Baek or else I won't be getting anything for a month. lol.. ."

Tao: "Okay.. .I was worried. I thought he was angry at me. Good Luck. Don't forget to bring 'peace offering' ^^"

~~~

 

At Chanyeol and Baekhyun's place. The couple are both laughing. No, they are not quarreling.

Baekhyun: "Peace Offering huh?" he chuckled. "He's too cute! Seriously!"

Chanyeol: "I know right! So.. .? Where's the picture?" he asked Baekhyun.

Baekhyun: "It's here." then he picked up his camera at the table and showed it to his boyfriend.

Chanyeol: "Show me. Is it clear? Is it nicely taken?"

Baekhyun: "Yhup! It's so dramatic and it looks like a scene from the movie." he smirked. He showed the pictures at Chanyeol who made a naughty smile as soon as he saw the photos.

Chanyeol: "God! You're good at everything!" he said while kissing his boyfriend's cheeks that turned slightly pink. "When are you going to send it to Kris?" he asked.

Baekhyun: "Now!! I'll send it now!!" he took his mobile phone and plug it to the computer to get the photos that he copied from the camera.

The picture was taken by Baekhyun when Chanyeol was kissing Tao on the stairs. They feel bad for Tao who's patiently waiting for Kris so they made a plan to make the older jealous. Tao didn't say anything about what happened earlier so they still didn't know that Kris is already jealous at them. Baekhyun send the picture to Kris with a caption.

 

~~~

To: God Kuriseu~

(a/n: lol can't find any suitable pic. XD just pretend that Tao is blonde and this is the scene lol)

"Yo! I took this earlier when Tao said goodbye to Yeollie~ they're so cute together .. .please tell Tao to stay over again. We really love him ~<3"

~~~

 

Tao is in the bathroom changing clothes when Kris received the message from Baekhyun. He opened it and gasped at the picture attached to it.

"The is this!? That ing Chanyeol kissed my Panda!? And that Baekhyun took a picture instead of stopping his ing boyfriend!?? Sh*t!" he wanted to blurt that out but he didn't want Tao to hear him cursing.

Tao opened the bathroom door and saw Kris holding his cellphone. He was curious at what the older is looking at because his left hand was clenching hard at the sheet of the bed where he was sitting.

Tao: "ge~? What are you looking at?" the older turned at him surprised at his sudden appearance.

Kris: "It's Baekhyun." he said emotionless. Tao walked to him to see the message too, Kris put the mobile phone in front of Tao's face. "What is this?" he asked. Tao blushed at the picture. He reads the caption and it seems like Baekhyun took it. The picture was weird to look at because of the angle. It looks like Chanyeol was kissing his lips because of the angle but the truth is it's just his cheeks.

Tao: "Ge~ that's not how it looks like!. ..cheeks! Just the cheeks! He kissed my cheeks!" he defensively explained. Kris looked at him blankly. "Ge~ I'm telling the truth!" Kris sighed.

Kris: "Tao'er.. .I'm jealous again." he said. Tao looked down because he didn't know what to do. "Why don't you kiss me, that way we'll be even and I won't get jealous anymore."

Tao: "What?" his blushing face suddenly shoot up.

Kris: "Kiss me." it didn't sound like a plea it sounded like an order.

Tao: "Ge~" he pouted. How can he possibly kiss the older just like that. He's gay, yes. He's inlove with Kris, yes. But won't just do anything he was told, it's not his first kiss but still.. .he can't do it. Not when he knows that Kris is just acting on impulse.

Kris can tell that Tao is offended at what he said. It pains him, his heart suddenly sting a little for what he said. He was in love with Tao but he's still not confessing to him since he just accepted it himself a few hours ago, so basically he didn't have any right to order him to do something like that. It was awkward for the both of them, Tao kept quiet because he didn't know what to say anymore.

Kris: "I'm sorry for ordering you around.. ." he said. Tao looked up to him once again and gave him a kind smile. Then his sadistic side kicked again. "But I'm still jealous.. ." Tao pouted. "If you don't want to kiss me.. .then let me kiss you." he grinned at his own idea. "Nice Idea Kris Wu! You really are a genius!" he internally patted himself.

He waited for Tao's reply but instead he received a shy nod. He chuckled at Tao's cuteness. Who would have thought that his mature outside appearance is the biggest opposite of his true character. The true Tao is nothing but sweet, kind, lovely, huggable, squishy and last but not the least Super Duper ing Cute!!!

You know that feeling when you see a super cute baby and he looked at you with his big brown eyes with matching slight tears and you just want to touch him everywhere.. .pet him, squish him and poke his lil' chubby red cheeks? That's how Kris feels whenever Tao would look at him with those sparkling Cat like eyes. Whenever he's shy or looking down because he's embarrassed. Everything he do is so ing cute for Kris and nothing could ever change that. Tao is his treasure and no one, as in no one is allowed to touch him. He became too precious for Kris, he wouldn't let anyone take Tao away from him anymore. Not Xiumin, not Chen, not Luhan, not Lay, not Suho, not D.O, not Kai, not Sehun, not Chanyeol, and not Baekhyun. He made up his mind, Tao is his and he hates sharing what he owns.

He quickly shorten the distance between them afraid that Tao might change his mind and back out. He felt him tremble when his hand had a contact with the burning skin on his cheeks. Tao's face and ears are incredibly red, he was sweating from his forehead to his neck. He was squirming at every touch be would receive from Kris and he closed his eyes so hard from the burning feeling.

Kris: "Tao'er. ..it's just a kiss.. .Chanyeol kissed you too right? Don't be nervous, you're making me nervous too." he laughed a little but Tao is still stiff.

Tao: "Ge~ just kiss me already so we can get over this." he whispered but enough for Kris to hear. The older laughed again and nods at him.

Kris: "Yes sir." he cupped Tao's face, used his free hand to put the falling hair back to it's original place, wiped some sweat, then leaned in to kiss his forehead.

"Did he just kiss my forehead?" he asked himself. "Oh My ing Gosh!!! That was so sweet!!!!!" Tao internally screamed.

Tao: "Forehead?" he cutely asked.

Kris: "What? You want me to kiss your lips?" he .

Tao: "NO!" he pouted. "I just thought you're going to kiss my cheeks." Kris smirked at him.

Kris: "Oh~ then let's do it again." he pulled Tao closer again and gently kissed his blushing cheeks.

Tao's heart was now officialy out of his body. Kris took it and he was playing with his fragile little high school girl heart. When Chanyeol kissed him he didn't feel anything but when Kris kissed him he suddenly said to himself that he can die happily now that he knows how Kris' lips felt like.

Tao was shy and Kris was laughing at him. They shared Kris' bed again, Tao said he can sleep on the guest room but Kris didn't like the idea. Kris hugged him tight on the middle of the night, it makes him comfortable so he drifted to a deep sleep. Before Tao drifted to a deep sleep he said to himself that even if Chanyeol, him and Baekhyun's body fitted with each other, Kris and his body is still the most compatible of all.

Kris didn't sleep at all he just stared at Tao the whole night. He likes it so much when he hugged Tao and the younger scooted his body closer so Kris can hug him more. When Kris was sure that the younger is already sleeping he whispered something to him.

Kris: "Tao'er. ..I can't say it to you personally so I'll say it now, while your sleeping. ..I love you.. .I'm sorry it took so long for me to realize. Now I know why I'm so ing jealous and why I'm envious of our member's relationship. Give me some time. I promise, I'll make my confession the best of all the best.. .please wait some more." he kissed Tao's forehead again for the second time on that night. "Good Night Tao'er. I love you." he smiled to himself and he fell into a deep sleep just like Tao.

The next day Tao's head was hurting so much. He woke Kris up to ask if he have any medicine.

Tao: "ge~ did you find it?" he asked Kris who was busy rummaging through his medicine cabinet.

Kris: "Tao'er I think I used all of it. Does it hurt so much?" Tao nods at him. The younger is still lying on the bed. When Tao woke him up he said he cannot stand up because he's dizzy. He didn't want him to get hurt so he told the younger to just continue lying down. Kris went to his bed again and touched Tao's forehead.

Tao: "Fever?" he asked.

Kris: "Yes. Are you ill yesterday? Why didn't you say anything?"

Tao: "My throat hurts a little yesterday, that's all. I used to get it so I thought it'll be fine."

Kris: "well, you are not fine. You have a fever. I'll call the school to inform your sick. . ..and your mom, can I get her number?"

Tao: "No!" he shoot up, got dizzy, fall back to bed. Kris immediately ran to his side.

Kris: "Don't get up so suddenly." Tao nods like a child.

Tao: "Kris gege~ please.. .don't call mom. I'll be fine. I don't want to bother her." his eyes are pleading and there are tears threatening to fall. Kris sighed, how can he argue with such an adorable Tao.

Kris: "Ok fine. But if you don't get better till the next day. I'll give her a call okay." Tao nods frantically.

Kris went out of the room to call the school. He took a leave from school too since he cannot leave Tao alone. When he came back to the room he had a tray on his hands. Pain killers, cold towel, a glass of milk and some cookies. Tao looked and smiled at him weakly.

Tao: "ge~ do you have any strawberries?" he asked the older. Kris suddenly felt weak on his knees, he knelt and Tao was surprised. "ge~ what happened?" he asked worriedly.

Kris: "Tao'er. ..when you have a fever.. .are you really this cute?" he asked the younger. Tao's already red from the fever face got more redder. His neck started to get pinkish too and his ears looked like a ripe tomato.

Tao: "ge~ . ..please.. .stop teasing me." he said weakly. He hides under the blanket and started squirming. Kris laughed at his attitude, the scene was just so cute.

Kris: "Eat some cookies first. Drink your milk and your medicine. I'll leave you for a while. I'll go get some strawberries for you." he said while pulling the blankets that was hiding Tao from him. He took a mental note that the blankets are one of his enemies too since it was being too close to Tao. 

Tao peaked cutely through the covers. He looked like a cat cuddling to the soft white cloth.

Tao: "You'll buy strawberries?" he asked. Kris gave him a nod while wiping his forehead with the cold towel. "Can I come?"

Kris: "Tao, you have a fever. You can't even stand. Stay here." the younger pouts so ing cutely. "Tao, no matter how cute you are right now, it's still a no."

Tao: "But.. . Ge~.. . .I don't want to be alone." he said. His tears are literally falling. Kris panicked. He made his precious baby panda cry and he didn't have any single idea what to do.

Kris: "Oh my God!.. .don't cry.. .oh my God.. .I won't leave . ..don't cry." he said again and again while wiping Tao's hot tears. It took a good 5 minutes till Tao finally stopped crying. The older hugged him till he stop since he didn't want to see him crying, it was breaking his heart.

Tao: "I don't want you to leave. .. .but I want strawberries." he said while hugging back his gege.

Kris: "You really love strawberries don't you?.. ." Tao gave him a nod with a 'hmm' sound. "I'll ask Chanyeol to buy some for you." Kris called Chanyeol and the other members to inform them that Tao is sick.

Tao asked him to tell Sehun and Kai too and he did call them even if he's jealous to Sehun. After calling Sehun and Kai, Kris called Chanyeol & Baekhyun.

Kris: "Yes. He's sick but I think he's okay now. Please put me on loudspeak." Kris sighed. When he heard the beep sound he shouted at the phone. "BAEKHYUN! STOP FREAKING OUT! YOU'RE SO D*MN LOUD! IF YOU'RE THAT WORRIED WHY DON'T YOU COME HERE AND VISIT HIM!!" he shouted at the phone. He heard Chanyeol laughing at them.

Chanyeol: "We'll buy some strawberries on our way. We'll skip our afternoon classes and come over. Oh and we'll bring lunch too since I made a lot coz' I thought we'll have lunch together with Tao today." he said still laughing.

Kris: "okay, we'll wait for you guys. Don't forget the strawberries." he hung up first. After Chanyeol he called the members. He called Luhan and he answered on the first ring.

Luhan: "What happened to you?" he asked worriedly.

Kris: "nothing. I'm fine." Luhan was about to say something but he immediately cut him off. "But Tao's not. He's sick." he heard Luhans gasps.

Luhan: "What? What happened to our dear panda?" he asked again.

Kris: "I don't know too. I just want you guys to know that's why I called." he was about to ask Luhan to took some note for him but Tao called for him. "Wait. I'll call again. Tao is calling me." when he heard Luhan say 'okay' he ran to Tao's room where he's resting.

As soon as he open the door he saw a very cute Panda that was about to cry again. He was sitting up and clutching the blankets too hard hiding half of his face and only showing his eyes.

Tao: "GE~!!! OMG! GE~ I.. .I. ..I.. .SAW.. .A.. .G.. .GHOST!!!" he said in a panting and hitched voice. Kris sat on the edge of the bed and patted Tao's head.

Kris: "Tao~" he stopped because he didn't want to upset the younger more. He was about to say that there are no ghost but knowing Tao he knows that the younger won't believe him and he had a fever so he might be delusional that moment. "Tao~ it's okay. I told you before right? Ghosts are scared of me so they won't come anymore. I'm here now." he said while putting Tao back to bed. He felt Tao calmed when he kept on stoking his head. Tao finally gave him a smile but he didn't like that smile at all because it was so forced. He smiled back to him to make him feel at ease.

Tao: "ge~ thank you." he said.

Kris: "Tao'er~ it's okay." he smiled at him. "I already called Chanyeol. He said they'll skip school today to visit you." Tao looked worried and guilty again so before he could think and said anything Kris cut him off. "Tao'er~ it's okay. Baekhyun and Chanyeol is smart so I'm sure skipping for a day won't be a problem to them. Don't think anything right now and just rest. Okay?" Tao gave him a nod and started hiding half of his face under the blanket again. Kris' phone rang, he looked at Tao to ask for permission. He didn't know why he did that.

Tao: "Answer it. But don't go outside. Stay here." he commanded. Kris happily did what he was told. He likes the demanding Tao so much because he was so cute being like that. Kris nods at him and answered the call, it was Xiumin.

Xiumin: "What the happened to my Baby Panda! Why did you do that to him? Why did you him?" he was shouting on the other line. Kris suddenly frowned hearing all of that.

Kris: "Where the f*~" he remembered that Tao is beside him. ".. .hell! Did you get that? I didn't do anything like that! And just to let you know! Even if I die I wouldn't do that!!" he half shouted at him too.

Xiumin: "STOP LYING! LUHAN TOLD ME YOU HIM AND NOW HE'S SICK! YOU ING BASTARD!! I'LL REPORT YOUR SORRY TO THE POLICE!!"

Kris: "Really Xiumin? Really? You idiot!!!" he finally shouted at him. "I can see Luhan and the others laughing at your back! Why don't you become a wise man for once and turn around!!" Tao was tugging his shirt asking what is happening but Kris just mouthed that everything was okay.

The next thing Kris heard was a whole lot of laughing. Lay and Chen are literally dying at the background for laughing too much, Kris can tell because he already witnessed that a lot of times. They would always say something to Xiumin that would make the older panic or angry then they would laugh at him for being a victim.

The good part was Xiumin is too kind so they would always get away with it. Kris waited till Xiumin finished his lecture to them. He heard the older said that they went too far that time. He actually believed them when they said that Kris Tao and Tao can't even get up from bed because he was injured. While hearing all that Kris was shaking his head too. Luhan was supposed to be the older one but he joined the prank too. One more thing why Kris shakes his head is because even if he love Tao so much and even if the younger rejects him, he wouldn't do something like that. Tao is just too precious for him and he wouldn't do anything that low.

Xiumin: "I'm sorry I took so long and I'm sorry for getting angry at you for something that you didn't do." he sincerely said.

Kris: "Xiumin~ believe me. It's alright. I'll scold them too later. But please be careful next time and don't just believe anything your boyfriend, your best friend and your boyfriend's best friend are saying." Kris can see Xiumin nodding at him even if he's not there. While informing them what happened to Tao the younger tugged his shirt again.

Tao: "Ge~" he paused for a few seconds but Kris still patiently waited even if Xiumin is still on the phone. "I want to eat Cake, Ice-Cream and Pizza." Kris chuckled and Tao blushed.

Kris: "Okay. I'll ask Chanyeol to buy those." When Tao nods at him he put the phone on his ears again.

Chen: "Hyung~ I heard that. I'll buy those. We'll skip school and go there. Wait. Where are you? Tao or your house?" he asked.

Kris: "Tao's. I stayed over. Is it okay to skip school?"

Chen: "What? It's okay if it's you but not okay if it's us?" he chuckled.

Kris: "I have a very acceptable reason Chen Chen."

Chen: "Then we did too. We're going to visit a sick Panda."

Kris: "Yeah~ try telling that to the teachers." he sarcastically said.

Chen: "NICE!! Good Idea!! I'll do that!" he excitedly said. He passed the phone to Luhan.

Luhan: "Yo! Chen Chen took off with Lay. What did you say to him?" he asked. Kris face palmed himself but still managed to chuckle after.

Kris: "Don't mind that troll. He'll be fine. I think... ." he laughed a little. "he'll be back for a while. Wait for him. He said he'll buy the food Tao asked."

After saying goodbye Kris stayed on the bed with Tao. The cute Panda won't let go of his hands even if he fell asleep. Kris put his phone on General mode so he can hear it when s calls then he decided to sleep beside Tao.

After a few hours Kris woke up. Tao was hugging his arms too tight and he was panting too hard. He looked at the time and it was almost noon, he panicked a little seeing Tao panting hard. His condition looked so bad, he made up his mind to take Tao to a hospital. He already changed his clothes and bring some things him and Tao might need, he was about to carry the younger to his car when the doorbell rang. He ran to the door to inform whoever it is that he needs help because he will take Tao to the hospital. He was mentally and physically panicking since it was his first time taking care of a sick person. He opened the door and saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

Kris: "We'll take Tao to the hospital!" he said as soon as the door opened. He saw how Baekhyun's eyes went wide and how Chanyeol's smiling face banished.

Chanyeol: "He's that sick?" he asked.

Baekhyun: "OMFG!! LET ME SEE HIM!!!" he didn't even bother to take his shoes off and went in the house. "Where's his room?" he asked.

Kris: "Upstairs. First door to the left." Baekhyun literally ran to the stairs leaving his bag and the paper bag he was holding lying on the floor. Chanyeol picked the things his boyfriend leave and put it on the table before following him. Kris was just looking and he was sweating so hard.

Chanyeol: "Kris.. .he'll be fine.. .it's just a fever." Kris didn't answer and just nods.

They followed Baekhyun and when they opened the door of Tao's room they saw the waiter being strangled by Tao. Not in a bad way, but not in a good way either. It seems like Tao was shivering from the cold and when he Baekhyun came to the room he found comfort on his body heat that's why he pulled the older to a hug. Chanyeol was about to pull Baekhyun out of the bed but the waiter stopped him.

Baekhyun: "Don't!! It's okay. I'm alright." he smiled at his boyfriend then looked at Kris. "Tao's alright you don't have to worry. You just panicked a little but everything was actually caused by his fever." Baekhyun ordered them to go get some things that they need to make Tao's temperature go down since he cannot do it. Tao was hugging Baekhyun too tight. Chanyeol and Kris kept on running around the house to find everything Baekhyun asked. It was their first time on Tao's house so they are not sure where to find everything. When they managed to find everything they need they immediately ran back to the room.

Baekhyun: "Tao~.. .Zitao~~ Wake up." Tao was grunting but he opened his eyes.

Tao: "Baekhyun hyung? What are you doing here?" his voice is croaked they almost didn't understand him.

Baekhyun: "We came for you.. .sit up, and take your clothes off. I'll give you a sponge bath." Tao was weak but he did managed to sit up when he was about to take his clothes off he remembered that Chanyeol and Kris is in the room with them and he was shy to let them see his body. It was not his first time letting Kris see but his fever is taking over him and he was so shy for no reason.

Tao: "Hyung~" he rested his head on Baekhyun's shoulders. Kris is jealous. Chanyeol is a little jealous too. Baekhyun was startled and Tao was blushing.

Chanyeol: "I'm jealous but I'm sorry.. .you guys are just too cute together. Can I take a picture?" he seriously said. Baekhyun glared at him to tell him that, that was the dumbest thing to do at the moment.

Baekhyun: "Tao~ what's wrong? Are you dizzy?" he asked.

Tao: "I'm shy."

Baekhyun: "Huh?"

Tao: "They're looking." then he pointed at the two guys who's still standing in front of them and staring. Baekhyun snickered.

Baekhyun: "Tao~.. ."

Tao: "I won't take my clothes off if they are here." he stubbornly said.

Baekhyun: "Ok fine." he sighed. "Guys~ you heard him. Why don't you go to the kitchen and ready the food?" he suggested.

Chanyeol and Kris did what they told. While Baekhyun is giving Tao a sponge bath the younger kept on shivering whenever the towel would made contact with his skin. Baekhyun was drooling a little, seeing Tao's body was such a turn on. Chanyeol's body is not bad but Tao's body is so y even without a define abs.

When Baekhyun finished giving Tao a sponge bath he went to his closet to grab fresh clothes. He was surprised to see a whole lot of new famous brand clothes. Armani, Vuitton, Chanel, Hermes and a lot of Gucci paper bags on the bottom of the closet. He opened his shoes closet only to find another set of Gucci. It was the same on all of the remaining closets, all Gucci. He was sighing as he open the last closet, he was expecting Gucci's again but to his surprise, there's nothing. No Gucci. No Armani. No Hermes. No Chanel. No Vuitton.

Baekhyun: "What is this?" he pulled a Panda jumpsuit.

Tao: "Ah!! Don't open it! That's my collection!!" he said. Baekhyun smirked when he suddenly thought of doing something. He'll make Kris and Chanyeol lose their head at Tao's cuteness.

Baekhyun: "Why don't you wear it Tao."

Tao: "NO!! IT'LL GET DIRTY!" he protested.

Baekhyun: "If you don't use it, it'll rot and you won't be able to use it anymore. It'll end up in the trash because it'll smell so bad." Tao face changed. "Success!!!" his mind screamed while doing a thumbs up.

He gave the suit to Tao and he obediently wears it. Baekhyun's eyes is not leaving Tao's y body. After wearing it.. .BOOM!!!.. .A huge transformation!! Tao was cute and y at the same time a few seconds ago but now. He's pure cute. Just cute. Too cute. Too cute for everyone to handle. He cannot stop himself and before he knows it he was already on the bed peppering Tao's cheeks a lot of kisses.

Baekhyun: "GOSH TAO!!! WHY ARE YOU SO FREAKING CUTE!?? OMG!!! I WANT TO TAKE YOU HOME!!!" he said almost shouting. Before Tao could say anything they heard the doorbell and Kris voice saying he'll get it. A few more seconds and they heard a lot of footsteps coming near them. Tao got scared a little so hide under the blankets and he asked Baekhyun to lie with him so they can hug each other. The door slammed open.

Sehun: "PANDA!!!" he was crying. "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?" he asked. Sehun was startled when he jumped Tao and see Baekhyun lying on the bed with Tao. "OMG!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE?" he asked again.

Baekhyun: "Tao pulled me. He didn't want to be here alone." he smirked at them before standing up and getting out of the bed. "Don't be too noisy. He's sensitive because of the fever. He gets startled, scared and he cries easily." Behind Sehun was Kai, D.O and Suho. When Baekhyun went downstairs, Xiumin, Chen, Luhan and Lay was in there too.

Chanyeol: "Is he okay?" he asked the waiter.

Baekhyun: "Yeah. Kris you should go upstairs and tell the other to let Tao rest. Sehun was crying, it'll make Tao stressed." Kris didn't say anything and just went upstairs. The other members of EXO-M was surprise at Kris actions. It was their first time seeing Kris so shaken up and he looked so tired and worried.

Chen: "If My Minseok got sick, I would be like that too." he said while slicing the strawberry cake that he bought for Tao. Xiumin blushed and smiled shyly.

Luhan: "My Minseok your troll face! Minseok's mine!"

Lay: "I agree. If My Suho is like that I'll be worried sick too."

Chanyeol: "If My Baek~ have a fever we'll just make out and the next day his fever will be gone." seeing everyones defeated faces Chanyeol congratulated himself for beating them all. He's still the best when it comes to couples issues.

Baekhyun: "Stop it guys! Are you here to visit Tao or are you here to brag about your love lifes?" he rolled his eyes at them. A few minutes passed and Kai, D.O and Suho joined them downstairs.

Lay: "Where's Sehun?" he asked.

Suho: "Beside Tao. Sleeping." blank faces all over the places. Luhan's face is the only different one. It was sad and there's a hint of jealousy and pain.

Chanyeol: "Where's Kris?"

D.O: "Beside Tao. sleeping." he answered. Chen laughed at everyone's faces. He said it was so epic. They all looked like they saw a ghost or in the middle of recovering from a comma.

Suho: "Sehun didn't want to leave Tao's side and Tao pulled Kris to his side too. They ended up sleeping on one bed."

Baekhyun: "They are still awake right? Tao needs to eat something and drink medicine."

Chanyeol: "Kris told me that he already gave him a medicine." they all stared at each other.

Kai: "What are we going to do now?" he asked them.

Chen: "I skipped school so I can't go back now." he said.

Suho: "I know it's wrong but I lied too. I told the teachers that I had a headache."

Luhan: "Well.. .since we're already here and we already skipped on our classes then lets just stay here till Tao gets better." he looked around the house. "Just find everything that we can play with."

Xiumin: "Did you get Tao's permission ? You can't just touch his things." he said.

Luhan: "I'm sure he won't mind."

Luhan gave everyone a task. D.O, Chen and Chanyeol is in charge of the kitchen. Suho, Baekhyun and Kai will go around the house to find things to play with. Luhan, Xiumin and Lay will clean the messy living room so they can stay there. They watched movies and played some games, sometimes checking on Kris, Tao and Sehun who's still sleeping. They didn't get bored because of Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Chen who keeps on cracking up jokes. When the group is being to loud D.O would remind them they they should keep quiet because Tao needs to rest. While they are having fun, Kris came down and joined them.

Xiumin: "How's Tao?"

Kris: "Still sleeping."

Suho: "Sehun too?" Kris nods at him.

They all watched Kris as he went to the kitchen and started looking for something. None of them are talking just carefully and awkwardly watching Kris who looked so haggard. He opened one cupboard and he smirked when he seemed to found what he was looking for.

Chen: "Hyung? What is that?" he curiously asked.

Kris: "Hair dye."

Luhan: "Your going to dye your hair? Why? I thought you don't like dark hair?"

Kris: "I still don't like it but Tao dyed his hair because of me.. ." he looked at Baekhyun and Chanyeol. ".. .right?" Baekhyun just nods. "I want his black hair back. Blonde is too mainstream for him. If I dye my hair black maybe he'll do the same." he explained.

Lay: "You really like ZiTao don't you?"

Kris: "I don't like him Yixing~ .. ." everyone's eyes are wide open and nervous to what he said. He chuckled a little at their dumb expressions. ".. .I Love Him." he confessed to them.

Everyone gasped at Kris' confession but the taller just leaved them with a laugh. He went to the bathroom to start dying his hair black. When he woke up he admits that he wanted to throw out Sehun because he was hugging Tao and Tao is hugging him back. But because of Tao's condition he cannot do it, he does not want to wake him since he needs a lot of rest. He stared at Tao's face, he looked so bad and tired. His blonde hair is all over the place. Truth is blonde suits Tao very well, he even looked more attractive, but that is why Kris does not like it. He doesn't want other people to look and adore Tao anymore, 11 people is more than enough and he won't be able to take it if a lot of new guys and girls shows up to steal Tao away.

He looked at his reflection at the mirror before going out of the bathroom, he shaved some of his hair too to make sure that he looks good as new. He checked his self one more time and went out to check on Tao and to make him some food.

Kai: "OMG! WHO ARE YOU!!" he shouted. The others rushed to where they are and he didn't know if Kai is joking or if he seriously didn't recognize him.

D.O: "Kris-hyung? Kai! That's Kris-hyung~!!" Kai looked at him one more time and started circling around him, checking if he really is Kris.

Kai: "OMG!!!! I SERIOUSLY DIDN'T RECOGNIZED YOU KRIS-HYUNG!!!"

Chanyeol: "Kai is dumb." then they all laughed at him. Kai laughed with them too.

Kris: "It's time for Tao'er's medicine but first he needs to eat. I'll make something fast."

Chen: "Ah! Hyung~!!! I brought the food Tao wants! It's in the kitchen." they all walked to the kitchen.

Baekhyun: "the strawberries is in the fridge. I'll help you feed him."

Luhan: "Sehun is still in there right? Want me to wake him up?" Kitchen is too crowded. There are 12 people in the house, Tao and Sehun is the bedroom and the 10 of them are squishing on the kitchen. Only Baekhyun, Kris and D.O are moving and the others are just looking and some are looking for something they can do.

Kris: "Guys~ I know we are all worried about Tao and all of you wanted to prepare some food for him. But. ..we can take turns on feeding him. Just.. .can't some of you go to the living room and continue playing? Relax okay.. .!"

Chanyeol and Lay asked who and who are going to stay at Tao's house until he's okay and all of them literally raised their hands.

Chanyeol: "We'll all stay here?"

Xiumin: "I'll stay here to make sure he'll be okay."

Kris: "We all have school tomorrow!"

Suho: "We can skip. A day should be fine."

Kris: "Suho! Your part of the student council right? That's a surprise coming from you?"

Suho: "WHAT?" he looked at them. "I just to make sure my son is going to be alright!!"

Lay: "That makes me Tao's dad right? I'll stay on his side too." Baekhyun rolled his eyes on Lay.

Kris: "Whatever! What about you guys?" he asked Chanyeol and Baekhyun. "what about the restaurant?"

Chanyeol: "Oh~ I already called my noona~ she said she'll take care of it and she already excused me and Baekhyun for school." Kris looked at D.O.

D.O: "I'll stay with Suho-hyung."

Kai: "Then I'll stay with D.O-hyung~ I'll ask my mom to call the school."

Kris: "Seriously guys? We'll all stay here? Even Xiumin, Chen and Luhan?"

Luhan: "If Sehun is staying, so am I."

Chen: "Speaking if the devil." Sehun is walking down the stairs.

Sehun: "What is happening?" he asked while rubbing his eyes.

Luhan: "We are planning to stay here tonight till tomorrow. What about you?"

Sehun: "I'll stay with Panda. He's awake he said he's hungry."

Kris immediately grabbed the tray of food he prepared and went upstairs to feed Tao.

Suho went back to the living room with Lay, D.O and Kai. Chen and Xiumin said they are going out to buy some more medicine because Tao's first aid box is empty. Luhan and Sehun said they will go get some bubble tea and call their parents while on it. Chanyeol and Baekhyun said they are gonna go home for a while to get some fresh clothes for everyone.

Kris: "How are you feeling Tao'er?" he asked while putting down the tray of food.

Tao: "Better." he smiled weakly. "I heard some noise downstairs? Who's here?"

Kris : "Let's see." he gave Tao some porridge and strawberries. "Xiumin, Chen, Lay, Luhan, Suho, Kai, Sehun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and D.O.. .they are all here."

Tao: "Really? What about school?"

Kris: "They skipped today and they excused them selves until tomorrow." he smiled at him. Kris sat on the edge of the bed to spoon-fed Tao.

Tao: "They did that?"

Kris: "Yes. They are all so worried about you. You don't remember hugging Baekhyun and Sehun?" Tao's eyes widened.

Tao: "I hugged them?"

Kris: "Yes. First you pulled Baekhyun then Sehun and Me.. ." Tao is pouting cutely and he was blushing. Kris knows that he felt bad for doing that so before he could say anything Kris interrupted him. "It's okay Tao'er! We are more than willing to sleep with you. Oh~ and We are all going to sleep here tonight. Do you have any spare futon?"

Tao: "Yes. It's in the guest room." Tao ate the food and he finished all of it. He asked for a second serving of strawberries so Kris called the other to bring more strawberries. The ones who stayed at home, Suho, Lay, D.O and Kai all went up to see Tao. They kept asking him if he was okay and he said he felt better than he did that morning. After a few more chatting Kris said that Tao needs to rest again and they need to go out.

Tao: "Ge~! No! Please stay! I don't want to sleep alone." he stopped them.

Kris: "Tao'er~ you need to rest."

Tao: "I'll rest. I'll be good. But, please.. .stay with me." he was about to cry and all of them are weak for tears. Specially, Tao's tears.

Kris: "ugh~ okay we'll stay but only one people per time. We'll take turns." they all nod at him. "For now, Suho~ stay here then next is D.O., Lay and Kai. I'll be the last one." they all leave Suho and Tao who was snuggling under the sheets.

Night falls and all of them are in the house again. Sehun and Luhan bought bubble tea for everyone. Chanyeol and Baekhyun lend them some clothes and they brought a lot of food from the restaurant. They are all actually having fun, they almost forgot that they are there because of Tao.

While they are playing poker Tao woke up and he was thirsty. He stood up to check the tray of food that was resting on his table but the glass of water is empty. Because he already felt better he decided to went down to see what his friends are doing. He's still a little wobbly but he managed to get up without falling down.

Tao: "What're you guys watching?" he asked. All of them was surprised while turning at him.

Kris: "TAO'ER! What are doing up? Are you okay?"

Tao: "Ge~ I'm thirsty."

Suho: "Why didn't you call us?"

Tao: "I already felt better. What are watching?" D.O went to the kitchen to get Tao a glass of water. Sehun made a space between him and Luhan and called Tao to sit with him. When Tao is already sitting between them, Luhan pouted when Sehun hugged Tao's arms and snuggled closer to the sick Panda.

Sehun: " Are you okay?" Tao nods. "It's Kung-fu Hustle. Kris-hyung is he allowed to watch?" he asked Kris who was frowning.

Kris: "he's not. His eyes will get tired." Tao pouted.

Xiumin: "Yah~~~ if it's just for a while then it won't be a problem right?" he pushed Luhan aside and snuggled closer to Tao.

Luhan: "YAH!! NOT FAIR!!! YOU ALREADY HAVE SEHUNNIE~!!! NOW YOU HAVE MINNIE~ TOO!!!" he pointed at Tao.

Suho: "YAH!!! STOP SHOUTING AT MY SON!!!" Instead of getting worried that there might be a fight they all laughed at Luhan and Suho.

Kris: "Guys! I swear to God if Tao'er got more sick because of you I'll bury you alive!!" he grabbed Sehun and Luhan's collar. "Get away! He's mine!" he throws them both out of the sofa.

Sehun: "Kris-hyung!!! He's not yours! HE'S MINE!!! I'M HIS BOYFRIEND!!" all wide eyed and looking at Sehun.

Kris & Tao: "What?"

Kris looked at Tao and the younger shook his head frantically.

Baekhyun: "OMG! THAT WAS SO INTENSE!! I THOUGHT IT'S TRUE!!" he snuggled to his nodding boyfriend.

D.O: "Tao, maybe you should go back to your room. You won't be able to get some rest if you are here." he suggested, all of them agreed of course. The living room is too loud because of them and they did not want Tao to get more sick because of them.

Tao: "Can't I stay here? It's so sad when I'm alone upstairs." he pouted.

Kris: "Oh~ want me to sleep with you?" Tao's eyes became brighter than any stars.

He said yes and both of them took off. The others are just looking since no one wants to say anything to Kris and Tao looks happy so they are satisfied. When Tao and Kris is already out of sight they all sighed.

Chen: "Why did you sigh?"

Sehun: "Kris-hyung~ is he in-love with TaoTao?"

Luhan: "Probably!!" he saw how Sehun became sad. "Why did you ask?"

Sehun: "I love Tao too!!!" he was about to cry. He's serious and no one knows what to do, all of them are once again dumb-founded by the confession.

 

 

________________________

I don't know what I wrote too XD don't ask me XD I told you~ I did this a long time ago loI

 

please leave a comment :) I'm more excited to see the New Comments Notification than the New Subscriber Notification LOL.. .I Know~ I'm Weird XD ~