chap. 5

When the Dragon meets the Panda

 

Luhan showed their picture to Kai and Sehun who felt jealous because they spend the weekend doing homeworks on Kai's house. Sehun saw the stuff toy on Luhan's hand on the picture and he asked the older if he could have one. Luhan who was weak on Sehun's puppy eyes said yes.

Chen went to Suho because they have a project that they need to finish. They are supposed to finish it on Monday but because of Tao who was crying too much he forgot about it. Suho waited for Chen outside the school and scolded him first thing in the morning. EXO M was just looking at them, they didn't even say anything and just stared at Suho. They didn't dare to defy Suho when he was angry, he's like a beast when he's angry. Kris once said to Tao that even him was scared to the school president. Chen said sorry a lot of times 'till Tao stepped in and bowed to Suho while saying sorry.

Tao: "Suho hyung~ I'm really sorry. It was my fault that Chen hyung~ forgot about your project." his head was hung low but everyone can tell that he was about to cry.

His hands are linked together squeezing each other so tight. Suho was clueless what to do since he likes Tao. When Tao came to their school, the principal asked him to gave him a tour. Suho liked Tao right from the start, his tough look doesn't have anything to do with his personality. He found out that Tao is a lovely, cute and innocent little panda. He would bug you for the things he want but would say thank you in a cute/sweet way later. Suho sighed when Tao said sorry to him too.

Suho: "Ugh~~ come on!!" his voice raised from the frustration and it made Tao flinch. He sighed so deep once more and told Tao to raise his head. "It's okay Tao~ you didn't do anything wrong." he tried to comfort Tao then stared at Chen. "Kim Jongdae~ I'll wait for you after class. Make sure your going to come and finish the project with me or I'll cut you up in half." Chen nods furiously at him. And said sorry again.

Suho patted Tao's back and leave. When Suho was gone, Lay suddenly disappeared too. Lay brought the stuff toy he bought at the aquarium to the school and when he came back at the class room he's not holding it anymore.

After school Chen went to the art room where they are doing their project. Xiumin and Lay said they'll wait for him. Luhan went with Kai and Sehun to the new bubble tea shop near Kai's place. Kris said that Chanyeol texted him asking him if he want to try their new dish. Since afternoon Tao keeps on telling them that he was hungry so Kris took Tao with him.

Xiumin: "How long do we have to wait for Chen Chen?"

Lay: "I don't know, want to go to the music room to waste some time?" he asked.

Xiumin: "Okay! Let's go!" he answered.

Lay entered the art room first to tell Suho, Chen and D.O the vice president that they are going to the music room next to the art room where they are. Chen was so focused on what he was doing so Suho said he'll tell Chen when he came back to reality. Lay smirked at Suho and winked before closing the door. D.O who had an owls eyes saw everything.

D.O: "What was that?" he asked Suho who looked like a tomato.

Suho: "Nothing~ finish that already, I want to hurry up and go home." he brushed D.O off.

At the music room Lay told Xiumin that he composed a song for someone.

Xiumin: "Really? Are you courting someone?" he asked curiously.

Lay: "No~ I'm already his boy friend though~" he bragged.

Xiumin: "Whaaatt? Introduce her to us!!" he shook Lay who was sitting in front of the piano.

Lay: "Not now hyung~ it's kind of complicated." he confessed.

Xiumin: "Why? What is it? What is the problem?" he asked again.

Lay: "Secret~ I'll tell you when everything is settled okay?" he smiled at Xiumin and started to play the piano to avoid any more question from the older. "Xiumin hyung~ want to hear the song I composed?" he asked. Xiumin gave him a nod.

Lay opened all the windows first and then played. He said the title was "Baby Don't Cry" the sound traveled all around the school and everyone who hears it can tell that the one playing is so in love. Lay played the same piece for 4 times when he started to play the fifth one Chen came to the room running and started singing. Lay was a genius at composing instrumental piece and Chen was a genius at composing lyrics.

Suho and D.O was behind Chen. Suho was holding Chen's bag, when he spotted Xiumin inside they went in and sat beside him. They are fascinated at the music that was being produced in front of them. Chen and Lay smiled at their audience and continue playing and singing. They are a good pair, Chen was serious at a time like these. The lyrics is complete and Chen said that he already memorized it and doesn't need to write. Lay still gave him a paper to wrote it down in case they both forgot it. Lay played it again while Chen is singing, Suho and D.O got so immersed at the song and they didn't know that they are already singing along with Chen. Xiumin recorded it and it turned out so beautiful. Chen asked him to rap some parts and he rapped. Suho and D.O looked at him shocked, maybe it's because it was his first time rapping in front of other people beside EXO M and Tao's Chinese friends.

It was already dark when they got out of the school. Chen invited Suho and D.O to a dinner as a sorry that they didn't finish the project in time. Xiumin didn't want to see Chen stealing glances at Suho so he said he'll go home but Chen didn't let him.

They went to the family restaurant near Kris and Tao's place. When they entered the restaurant Kris and Tao is still in there, seating with Chanyeol and the eyeliner waiter Baekhyun. As soon as Tao saw them he stood up and went to Xiumin, he pulled the older and asked them to sit with them.

Kris introduced Chanyeol and Baekhyun to them, he said that Chanyeol and Baekhyun is their schoolmate. Suho recognized them and said that they are at the same year with him, D.O, Chen and Lay. Suho introduced D.O but it seems like they already knew who he is. Chanyeol said he was the only one in the whole school who had a unique eyes and he's the vice president who keeps on hitting the troublesome students.

Baekhyun said he always got hit when he was a first year because he's always running on the corridor. D.O said he can't remember him and said sorry for hitting him. Chanyeol said that they will give them free food that night because he needs some opinion for the new dish that he and Baekhyun made.

When the food is served the restaurants door opened again and they heard a loud "OMG!!" from Sehun and Kai. Luhan followed behind them and said that his 2 fanboys wanted to eat at same restaurant they often eat. Kai and Sehun introduced themselves, Chanyeol and Baekhyun did the same and ask them to sit with them. Now there are 12 of them, Chanyeol served the food together with Baekhyun.

Kris, Tao, Sehun, Luhan, Xiumin, Chen, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, D.O, Suho and Lay. This is how their sitting arrangement is. Kris is so not amused at Sehun who keeps on talking to Tao. Chen became friends with Baekhyun and Chanyeol who had the same humor as him at making jokes. Kai keeps on saying that he fell in love with D.O at first sight and the younger keeps on bugging the Owl eyed One. Xiumin was hurt to see Suho and Lay being all close, familiar and cheesy with each other since he knows that Chen will be hurt. He saw Chen looking at the two a lot of times and there's a hurt expression in his eyes. Kris was trying hard to make Tao pay attention to him too, he almost spilled the juice in front of him and Tao called him 'Clumsy'. Instead of being pissed he find the word amusing and cute.

They ate the free food and told Chanyeol that it'll be a big hit. Chanyeol smiled brightly, showing all of his white teeth. Baekhyun joked around with Chen that made all of them laugh.

The first timers at the restaurant; Suho, D.O, Kai, and Sehun promised that they will come back to eat a delicious meal again. They all went home after saying thank you to Chanyeol and Baekhyun who gave them the delicious free food. That night Lay got a text from Xiumin.

 

~~~

From: Uminnie hyung~

"Yah!! Since when did you get close to Suho?"

~~~

Lay laughed at the question and immediately forwarded it to Chen. After a few minutes Chen replied to him.

~~~

From: ChenSing MaChen~

"ke ke ke~ our plan is working!!! Good~ remember!!! Pretend, pretend, pretend!! Forward me everything okay~"

~~~

Lay made a naughty smile and replied to Xiumin.

~~~

To: Uminnie hyung~

"Xiumin hyung~ what's with the question? Am I not allowed to get close to Suho?" 

~~~

Lay waited for a reply, and nothing came for 30 minutes till finally his phone vibrated. 

~~~

From: Uminnie hyung~

"Lay ah~ you know that Chen Chen likes the guy right? Today I saw him glancing at you guys and he looked hurt. I don't want to see him like that, I really hate to see him making a jealous face."

 

Lay: "hyung~ today I told you about my special someone right? The one I dedicated my composed song? It was Suho, I really love him."

Xiumin: "WHAT!?? WHAT THE~~ why didn't you tell Chen? He's serious about Suho! OMG~"

Lay: "Hyung~ when Chen told us.. . Suho and I are already together. I didn't tell him because I'm scared he'll hate me." Xiumin: "OMG~ what are we going to do? OMG~ I can't imagine Chen Chen finding out. Ugh~~~~"

Lay: "hyung~ I'm sorry, I know it's my fault but I really Love Suho. I will never gave him up to Chen. I don't know what to do.. .hyung~ please help me~ T T"

~~~

Xiumin didn't reply for an hour this time. Lay waited even if it's already midnight. Lay's eyes are starting to close when his phone vibrated again.

~~~

Xiumin: "Lay ah~ can I trust you? I want to tell you something but you have to promise that no one will know."

Lay: "Of course Xiumin hyung~ you can tell me anything, I won't tell a single soul."

Xiumin: "I like Chen Chen. But I'm scared to tell him since he is in love with Suho."

Lay: "OMG~!!! FINALLY YOU SAID IT!!!! FINALLY!!!!"

Xiumin: "Wait~ what~? You already knew??"

Lay: "Well~ it was pretty obvious!! But don't worry I'm the only one who noticed :)"

Xiumin: "Gosh~ thank God our friends are all idiots~ so? What do you think I should do?"

Lay: "Confess to him!!!! I'll help you!!! Two birds in one stone!! If he accept you then I can tell him about us without hurting him."

Xiumin: "but what will I do if he rejected me? I don't want to destroy our friendship, I don't want him to hate me! >///<"

Lay: "Hyung~~!!! Think of something later when he rejected you!!! Just confess! We won't know until you try~ come on!!"

Xiumin: "Are you saying that because you want me to be happy or because you want to be happy? ugh~~ I don't know anymore~"

Lay: "Both hyung~ both! Think about it tonight! We'll talk tomorrow~ good night!"

Xiumin: "Okay~ good night , thanks."

~~~

Lay jumped to his bed from too much excitement. He forwarded all of Xiumin's text to Chen. He can feel his friend jumping from too much happiness too.

~~~

Chen: "OMFG LAY!!! OMG!!! PLEASE CONVINCE HIM TO CONFESS TO ME!!! PLEASE!!!!"

~~~

Lay laughed at the message but he didn't reply and decided to talk to them both the next day. He was tired from all the typing so he slept. ~~~~~~

 

_________________________________________

Chen: "Good Morning Dear, Holy, Almighty, Healing Unicorn. I'll be your slave for today. Do you want some breakfast?" he asked the still dazed Lay who looked like he was in drugs because his eyes are looked so tired.

Lay: "Chen Chen, I don't need a slave. And it's still early to say thank you. I'll talk to him today, make sure your gonna do something so the others will leave us alone together."

Chen: "Oh~ your so kind Lay, really I don't know what to do so I can show you how thankful I am. At lunch I'll distract the other so you can have a time alone with Xiumin hyung~"

Lay: "Okay~ thank me later Chen Chen, and don't forget our deal~!"

Chen: "Okay~" he hummed and they walked to the classroom together both smiling and excited thinking about the deal they had.

When the bell rang Chen went to Kris, Luhan and Xiumin's room to ask them if they wanted to eat lunch together. They agreed but Chen told Xiumin that Lay wanted to tell him something so he should go to their classroom instead. Xiumin blushed a little when Chen looked at him so innocently while asking what are they going to talk about. Xiumin lied and tell him he doesn't know even if he knows really well that Chen is going to be the topic of the talk. To avoid anymore question and innocent stares, Xiumin left the others at the cafeteria as soon as he get 2 portions of food for him and Lay. Lay texted him and told him to go to the roof top so they can have a proper talk on what they should do about their love problems.

Xiumin: "Lay ah~ why here? The sun is hurting my eyes."

Lay: "Ah~ Xiumin hyung~ let's go over there. There's a shade." they went to this big shade of shadows and had lunch first so they can think clearly on what to do. They are both full and satisfied so they started talking more seriously.

Lay: "So? Did you think about it Xiumin hyung?"

Xiumin: "Yes~ " he answered shortly.

Lay: "And~~~"

Xiumin: "I think I'll try to confess." he blushed before saying the word 'confess'. Lay almost spit his strawberry milk from too much happiness.

Lay: "Really??? As in for real? You'll confess to Chen Chen?? When??" he asked excitedly and literally scooting near and nearer to Xiumin who was sandwiched with the wall at his back and Lay to his front.

Xiumin: "I don't know~ that's why I'm here with you! I don't know what I should say and when is the right time to do it." now he really looked like a ripe tomato. His face is round so when he was blushing he really does looked like one.

Lay: "Well~ I don't know when is the right time. For the confession just be honest and say what you feel for him. Chen Chen is smart so he'll get it. You can cry in front of him too, to make sure he won't be able to say no."

Xiumin: "What?? No! I don't want to cry in front of him. If he's going to accept me because of pity then I'd rather get rejected." he said seriously. His voice raised a little and there's a frustration in his face.

Lay: "Okay~ okay~ whoa~ calm down hyung~ it's just an idea~" Xiumin calmed down and felt bad for bending his frustrations to Lay who was obviously trying to help him.

Xiumin: "Sorry Lay~ I'm just... .I don't know what to do. I think I'm going to have an heart attack from the thought of confessing to Chen. I'm scared that he'll avoid me or hate me for this."

Lay: "It's okay hyung~ and Chen Chen won't hate you. I swear! I know!! Trust me!! Even if he rejected you.. ." 'Which is not going to happen.' he said to himself. "He won't hate or avoid you." 'Even if he wants to avoid or hate you he can't!! so don't worry.' he said to himself again. Lay gave an reassuring smile, his dimples are showing and it made Xiumin calm. "hyung~ tell me when are you going to confess, I'll help you." he gained a nod from Xiumin who seemed happy at the moment.

Lay kept on waiting for Xiumin to inform him but nothing came for a week. Chen was starting to bug him and keep on asking what is happening now. He didn't want to tell Chen the whole details because he wanted Chen to get surprised to make it more exciting. He thought maybe Xiumin is too tired to think anything since they are always ending up fighting after classes. Just like before their target is Tao but Tao never backed down and whenever the young panda is in danger Kris would always be there to save him. They seriously want to stop fighting but they can't avoid it since the other groups are always there waiting for the right time to attack them. Kris suggested to stop walking home and use their cars to avoid the the fights. Chen said he would give Xiumin and Lay a ride home everyday since their house is the same way. Kris said he'll take care of Tao and Luhan.

They avoided the fights but it doesn't take long till the other groups personally came to their school to challenge them. Suho caught them once and even if they became friends he didn't let it go. Suho brought them to the guidance office and they all got lectured by the principal. Specially Tao, the principal said that if it happens again he will report it to his Grandmother in China. Tao almost cried inside the office, he doesn't like the idea of his Grandmother knowing that he's making troubles in Korea.

A long, tiring week passed by and they are all exhausted. They stopped riding the car since they didn't want the other group to wait inside the school again. They were afraid that Suho will catch them again, they didn't want Tao's grandmother to know. Finally the weekend came and they are more than happy to have a rest. Tao and Kris made plans to eat lunch together and after that invite Chanyeol and Baekhyun to Kris' house and hang out. Luhan is with Sehun they said they will go and find the new bubble milk tea shop that opened a few days ago. Kai found out D.O's address through Suho and said he'll surprise the other. Chen went to his dance practice with Lay and Xiumin.

Chen's dance practice lasted for 3 hours. Lay suggested a good place to eat after the practice. Xiumin said he will treat them to a movie too if they want, of course they said yes. At the theater Xiumin is in the middle of Lay and Chen who was busy eating their popcorn. They watched Frozen, Lay said he saw the trailer on YouTube and it looks interesting because of all the covers of 'Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?'

They almost got kicked out of the theater when Chen started trolling and sing along with 'Let It Go' he searched the lyrics on his phone and when it played he sang as loud as he can. Lay pretended he didn't know Chen and Xiumin cannot stop himself from laughing. After the movie, all of the people inside the cinema was glaring at them. Lay and Xiumin was wearing a hoodie so they hide their face using it while Chen was proudly smiling. Chen was leading them around the Mall and XiuLay was behind him.

Lay: "Hyung~ good thing you don't feel awkward with Chen Chen~"

Xiumin: "That's not true! My heart is always thumping when he's beside me. I was so restless inside the cinema.. .seriously he'll kill me anytime soon." he explained. Lay was about to say something but Chen was walking to them.

Chen: "What are you guys talking about? Tell me~" he said smiling.

Xiumin: "Nothing~ it's a secret." he said winking. Lay laughed at them, who would've thought that Xiumin is in love with Chen. He was a pretty good actor for someone who said he'll die from too much love.

Chen laughed too, the one that he always does when he was so amused at something. Lay wanted to leave them but he cannot find the right time to disappear since Xiumin was always pulling him. The older said he didn't want to be alone with Chen because then he's sure that it'll be awkward.

They strolled around the mall, Xiumin wanted to drink some coffee so they went to a coffee shop. It was the same coffee shop where Tao went before. The Barista recognized Xiumin when he paid for the coffee they ordered. The Barista said that Xiumin became his student once but after a while Xiumin suddenly stopped coming to his lessons. Chen was curious at Xiumin's emotion he suddenly felt awkward, he was blushing and he kept on looking down. While the Barista was talking to him Chen walked in and said they will take the coffee and cakes out. Xiumin bid farewell to his teacher, the Barista gave a business card to Xiumin. They went out of the coffee shop, Lay who was always clueless to everything listened to them quietly.

Chen: "Hyung~ why did you stop coming to your lessons?" he asked curiously. Xiumin didn't answer for a while and he just keep on looking at the piece of card in his hand. Xiumin sighed before answering him.

Xiumin: "I'm sorry Chen Chen but I can't tell you. Can we go home now? I suddenly felt tired." Chen didn't want to ask anymore question because Xiumin looked like he was about to cry.

Lay: "hyung~ you can tell us anything you know." he was worried at his hyung who got moody all of a sudden. That was the first time they saw Xiumin like that. Xiumin obviously faked a smile at them.

Xiumin: "I know. Just wait, I'll tell you guys when I feel comfortable about it." he said and started walking out of the mall leaving Lay and Chen behind. Both guys looked at each other.

Chen: "What was that?" he asked the other.

Lay: "Dunno~ don't ask me." then they followed Xiumin who's still looking at the business card.

It was quiet inside the car. Xiumin said they should continue the plan and eat at the restaurant near TaoRis' place. Lay who wanted to brighten up the car ride made his Kristina Impersonation. Chen laughed hard that he had to stop the car, Xiumin laughed too and he cannot say that the impersonation is not funny. Lay was so glad that Xiumin is not moody anymore, they proceeded at the restaurant. The 3 of them are singing along when Chen played 2NE1's 'I Don't Care'. Xiumin and Lay almost bang their heads forward when Chen suddenly stopped the car.

Lay: "Yah! Are you trying to kill us Chen Chen?" he asked while rubbing his forehead that hit the back of Chen's seat. Xiumin was looking at Chen but Chen was not paying them any attention at all because he was too busy looking outside the car. Xiumin got curious so he looked at what Chen is looking. It was a dark alley and he really cannot tell what was in there.

Chen: "It's Suho!" he said then he looked at Lay. Chen hurried out of the car and Lay followed him shortly. Xiumin followed them too.

Lay: "Where is he?" he asked Chen who was walking to the dark alley.

Chen: "Over there!" Then he pointed at the group of guys at the end of the alley. Suho was in the middle of the guys, his back pack and the things inside it was scattered on the floor. There are 5 guys surrounding him. One of them was holding his wallet and rummaging through it, when the guy didn't find any cash he throw the wallet on Suho's face. Suho is not even flinching though, he was looking straight to the guy who throw the wallet on his face. He doesn't look scared, he was just staring at them and not talking. Chen was about to go there and help Suho but Lay stopped him.

Lay: "I'll help him." he said shortly. The usual gentle and angelic Lay they knew was long gone. His eyes is full of anger and his ears are burning red. Xiumin hated the situation he didn't want Chen to see Lay's affection for Suho, he's not ready, he doesn't want to see Chen get hurt.

Lay walked in to them. Chen and Xiumin was behind him waiting for the right time to join in the trouble. The next thing they knew Lay was already hitting them and a guy, the one who threw the wallet was already lying on the cold road. Lay and Suho was surrounded by 4 people and that is when Chen jumped in.

Chen: "YAH!! THAT'S NOT FAIR!! 2 vs. 4 IS NOT FAIR!!" Chen managed to land a fist on the taller guy in front of him. When the 4 guys wasn't paying attention to Lay and Suho, Xiumin saw Lay whispering something to Suho that made the other smile. Xiumin wanted to scold Lay for doing that since that is not the right time to flirt with each other but instead of doing that he helped Chen who was hitting 2 guys at the same time.

Lay finally helped them to beat the bad guys. The one who was lying on the ground woke up and it's now 3 vs. 5. Someone landed a punch on Xiumin's stomach and it made the other curl in pain. Suho helped him and it didn't take long for Lay to join them. Xiumin got worried at Chen who was killing the 5 guys alone, he told Lay to help Chen but Lay said Chen is not on his right mind for a moment and he might get killed too if he join the fight. Xiumin didn't understand that Chen's vision got dark when he saw him getting punched by someone. He almost killed the 5 guys till one of them pulled Suho. Lay was on Xiumin's side so he didn't see it when someone grabbed Suho. The tall guys pointed a knife on Suho's neck and they all froze at where they are standing.

Guy 1: "Don't move or I'll cut this nerd's neck." he said while pushing the knife at Suho's milky white skin. They didn't know what to do, it was not the first time that they had a fight with someone who had a knife but it was the first time that someone got taken as a hostage.

Chen: "put down the knife! Fight fair!" he shouted at the guy. Xiumin was holding Lay's arm trying to stop him from any sudden attack. He didn't want to see anyone to get hurt and if Lay do a wrong move Suho can get hurt. Lay was trembling from anger, Chen was holding back his anger too. Xiumin was still hurting from the hard punch he received a while ago, he cannot think properly what to do.

Xiumin: "Hey! That nerd can still fight~ why don't you take me as a hostage instead of him." he provoked the one holding the knife. He got surprised at his own words he didn't know what got to him and he said that. Lay and Chen's jaw dropped at the idea and their eyes are asking questions, Xiumin was kind of happy because Chen looked so worried and concerned.

Guy 2: "He's right! Yah! Let that nerd go!" he said to the other guy then he looked at Xiumin who was walking weakly while holding his stomach. "Come here!!" he said.

Chen: "Xiumin hyung! What are you doing!?" he asked in a loud worried tone.

Lay: "Xiumin hyung!!! Don't go to them!" Lay wanted to pull the weak Xiumin but he just slapped his hands away and smiled weakly.

When Xiumin was near enough they let Suho go. Lay immediately pull him, now Xiumin is their hostage. When the one holding the knife grabbed Xiumin's arms, Xiumin suddenly slapped the knife away from the guys hands, he grabbed his collar and tossed him around like a sack of rice. The guy landed hard on his back and he fainted from the impact. Chen was quick so when Xiumin made a move he immediately grabbed the other 2 guys and tossed them around too. Lay did the same for the other two who reacted late, Suho was just standing there watching them fight. When the five guys are on the ground Lay, Suho, Chen and Xiumin ran to the car and made their escape.

Xiumin was panting so hard and Chen decided to stop the car for a while since they are far from the trouble enough.

Chen: "Hyung~ why did you do that? Are you okay?" he asked the older who was rubbing his stomach.

Suho: "You could get hurt Xiumin hyung~ I have everything under my control you don't have to sacrifice yourself." Suho said while looking for the first aid kit in his back pack that he picked at the ground as fast as he can before they leave the scene.

Xiumin: "A simple thank you is enough and will be appreciated." he said and smiled at Suho.

Suho: "Thank you Xiumin hyung~" he said while being embarrassed. "Lay! Where were you?" he asked Lay who ran somewhere as soon as Chen stopped the car and now suddenly appeared from somewhere again.

Lay: "I ran to the nearest Convi. Store to buy some cold packs. Xiumin hyung~ pull up your shirt!" he asked the other. Xiumin was hesitating to do it since Chen and Suho are looking, he didn't want them to see what lies under his shirt. "Hyung~ this in not the right time to get shy~ it might be bruising right now." he said when he saw how Xiumin blushed. When Xiumin didn't say anything.. ."Chen Chen, Can you help me? Pull his shirt." he commanded the other who looked restless too.

Chen: "Wha~ what?!" he asked cutely. Chen didn't know if Lay was helping him or turning against him. When Xiumin is ready to struggle Suho held his both hand so he won't make any fuss.

Xiumin: "Ugh~ don't pull it! Lay! I'll take it off but make them turn around!!" he said almost shouting. Lay sighed and Chen actually got relieved too.

Lay: "Okay~ okay~ guys, you heard him. Please turn around." Suho and Chen stared at each other shortly and did what they are told. They heard a lot of whimpering and panting from Xiumin, Chen was blushing and Suho laughed quietly. If he didn't know what was going on he would immediately find out by Chen's reaction but luckily he knows what was going on and he's actually kind of part of the plan.

There's a big bruise on Xiumin's stomach. It was not his first time getting hurt in the middle of a fight but the other members would always help him as soon as they can when he got hurt so he can be treated by Lay immediately, but this time the fight took longer and he over used his body from throwing a guy while he's injured. When Lay was done putting some on his stomach and treating some wounds he told Xiumin that he needs to rest.

Lay: "Chen Chen, why don't you take Xiumin hyung home? I'll take care of Suho." he suggested. Xiumin looked at Chen to see what reaction is he going to show. Actually he was kind of expecting a frown and a huge disagreement on Chen's face but nothing of it came.

Chen: "Okay~ let's do that." he said smiling. "Wait for me here~ I'll just buy some coffee at the convenience store before we go." after that he takes off.

Lay: "Ah! Suho can you follow Chen and told him to go get some pain killers for Xiumin hyung?" he asked Suho who was just standing in front of them staring. After a quick nod, Suho takes off too to follow Chen. When they are alone together Lay smiled at Xiumin as if he was saying something through his eyes.

Xiumin: "WHAT!?" he asked the other who kept on grinning and staring at him.

Lay: "It's your chance Xiumin hyung~"

Xiumin: "What do you mean?" he asked innocently.

Lay: "It's your chance!!! Confess to him when he take you home!" Xiumin blushed at the thought.

Xiumin: "I.. .I'm.. .I'm not ready." he said shortly. Lay raised his eyebrow at him. And he knows what is he going to say next. "Lay, I know okay! I'm not scared.. . just.. . not today. This is not the right time to confess to him." he said.

Lay: "But~ I can't hide our relationship anymore!!" he whined.

Xiumin: "Give me a week!" he said. "Seriously Lay! I don't know if your helping me or your actually doing this for your own benefit." he touched his stomach after when he felt a sharp pain.

Lay: "I told you before Hyung~ both! A week okay! Just a week." Xiumin smiled at him.

Xiumin: "A week." Suho and Chen came running. Both of them looked at the the two boys who was running with a take out coffee in their hands.

Chen: "Does it hurt so much hyung?" he asked Xiumin worriedly then gave him the painkillers.

Lay: "Ah! He's not in pain! I just told you to buy that so he can drink it later." Lay explained. Chen sighed a relief.

Chen: "Ha~~" he sighed. "I thought you were in so much pain. Thank God your not." he said the he gave him his coffee.

Before they separated ways Suho said Thank You to Xiumin again, this time he was more sincere. Lay winked at Xiumin when Chen is not looking, Xiumin just smiled nervously since he'll be alone with Chen.

Lay: "Yah! Don't do anything stupid okay~ control your inner beast." he said jokingly when Xiumin is saying goodbye to Suho. Chen laughed at him and assured him that he won't jump the other. They waited for Suho and Lay to get to the bus before they took off.

On the way home Chen noticed how awkward they are and decided to play some music. When he the radio all of the songs are about love, he keeps on changing the station.

Xiumin: "Ah!! Chen Chen! I like that one!" Xiumin suddenly said then he slapped Chen's hand and pressed the backward button. The title of the song was 'I Like You' by BTS one of Xiumin's favorite boy group. Chen laughed at his hyung's cuteness. He was looking at the road and just enjoying listening to Xiumin trying to sing along with the music. He was really happy to hear him rapping, he looks so cute like that and Chen wanted to record everything but he was driving so he can't. Xiumin suddenly stopped rapping and Chen heard him grunts, Chen glanced at him and he saw the other holding his stomach.

Chen: "Does it hurt so much?" he sounded so worried. Xiumin didn't say anything. "Want to go to the hospital?" Chen was so worried that Xiumin might have a broken bone or something since the other was in so much pain.

Xiumin: "No! I'm okay." he answered while leaning his head back to the soft car chair. He stayed like that for a minute till he finally settled down. "Actually Chen Chen, can I ask you a favor?" he glanced at Chen who smiled sofly at him for a second then looked at the road again.

Chen: "what is it Xiumin hyung?" he asked.

Xiumin: "Can I stay at your place tonight?" Chen glanced at Xiumin surprised but the other is not looking at him. Xiumin closed his eyes, resting his head at the chair again, not wanting to see the others expression while looking at him. Chen looked at the road confused, he didn't expect that so he's not sure what to say.

Chen: "W.. .Why?~" he stumbled on his question and worried if his tone of asking is not offending the other.

Xiumin: "I'm scared of my mom. She'll kill me if she saw me limping, I told her that I'll try to stop fighting. Lately I keep on coming home injured and he was always lecturing me. .. .so? Can I?" he asked cutely.

Chen estimated the request first and didn't say anything for a minute. Xiumin started to get worried since Chen is not talking and just keeps on driving. The older got surprised when Chen stopped the car. He looked at Chen, asking questions through eye contact but before he could ask anything Chen smiled at him.

Chen: "Then let's buy some snacks before going to my house." then he pointed at the market store where they stopped.

Xiumin thought Chen was going to tell him to get out of the car and go home alone. "God! He's Chen Chen!!! He's Kim Jongdae! Why did I even thought of that? He's too kind to do that to me!! Aishh~ idiot Minseok! Never thought of him badly like that again.!!" Xiumin warned himself while slightly nodding his head in reality.

Chen laughed at Xiumin's worried look at first then his relieved face after the suspense. "Who in their right mind would be able to refuse his aegyo? No one!! Well at least not me!! Everything he say and does looks so ing adorable to me after all." Chen thought to himself.

Xiumin: "That means 'okay' right?"

Chen: "Yhep! But you have to call your parents hyung~ I don't want to go to jail for kidnapping a Baozi." he said giggling.

Xiumin: "ah! Of course! Let me borrow your phone. My phone just died."

Chen: "Ehh~ my phone's dead too." he said while trying to tap the screen of his phone. "OMG!! We did this!! We killed our phones!!!" Xiumin immediately gets the joke and laughed at Chen's facial expression. Chen was glad to make the other laugh though~ he wanted Xiumin to forgot his injuries even just for a minute. Xiumin slapped his shoulder too while laughing. "I'll let you borrow one when we reached home, Now Come on! Let's go get some foods. And a lot of pain killers." he said then he walked out of the car.

Xiumin went out too, Chen was supporting him from the side making sure he won't stumble and get another injury. They went inside the market store. Chen saw some Baozi and bought some while Xiumin was busy buying a lot of different snacks. He bought a raw chicken too since they're still not eating dinner. Xiumin said he saw a cooking show once on tv and it was teaching the viewers how to cook the globally famous Filipino food called "Adobo". He said he'll try to make that for Chen as a thank you for letting him stay and Chen was more than glad to taste his hyung's cooking. Chen joked around a lot inside the store and it made Xiumin laugh a lot forgetting his bruised stomach that was slowly turning into a purple-black color without his knowing.

After the chaotic shopping at the market store they went home with 3 plastic bags, they even bought some alcohol. Chen is still not legal but Xiumin said he can try to drink once. Chen's family is still on vacation, they extended it since they are having fun. When they reached Chen's house the first thing they did was call Xiumin's mom informing him that he will stay over at Chen's house for a while. Chen talked to Xiumin's mom and said that they have a project that they have to finish and ask her if she could pack Xiumin's things and he will pick it up tomorrow. Xiumin's mother trusted Chen so much even if he's younger that Xiumin, she said that Chen looked so reliable. She said yes and told Chen to take care of his cute son for a while then said thank you for letting his son stay over. After the call Xiumin rested his tired body, Chen did the same they watched 'The Return of Superman' for a while. Chen prepared some snacks and smoothies for them while watching. It was obvious that Xiumin can't concentrate watching because he keeps on touching his stomach.

Chen: "Hyung~ are you really sure your okay?" he asked again while crawling next to Xiumin on the sofa.

Xiumin: "Yeah~ just hurting a little." he smiled at Chen who scooted next to him. "Chen Chen maybe we should cook now."

Chen: "Ah!! Okay!! Let's go to the kitchen." he stood up first and helped Xiumin so he won't stumble. Chen was being funny while they are walking to the kitchen. "Xiumin hyung~ want me to cook for you instead?" he asked. "You'll tire yourself out if you cook."

Xiumin: "Chen Chen do you know how to cook?" Chen smiled at him and said no then he laughed cutely.

Chen: "You can sit on the dinning table and tell me what to do." he suggested. "I really want to try cooking."

Xiumin: "Oh~ that's a good idea! Okay then. Let's cook this Adobo dish." Chen started cooking smoothly following all of Xiumin's instructions.

After cutting some ingredients he almost cut one of his fingers so Xiumin stepped in and helped him after all. Cooking was much more fun when both of them are doing it, Chen is a funny person so Xiumin never got bored.

Chen: "Hyung~ look at me." Xiumin paid him some attention. He almost dropped the plate he was holding when he saw Chen half under a pink laced apron. He took off his t-shirt and replaced it with an apron. Xiumin wanted to laughed because he looked so hilarious but the tingling pain on his skin was making it harder for him to laugh out loud. "It was my mom's apron. I saw dad do it once and it made mom laugh so hard our food got burnt. So? How do I look?" he asked the curling Xiumin on the floor who was trying to stop himself from laughing. He strikes more hilarious pose that finally made Xiumin laughed so loud. He literally roled on the floor while banging anything he could bang while holding on his bruised stomach. "Yah~ hyung! Don't laugh so hard. Your injury will hurt more!" he said while striking more pose as if he was a model.

Xiumin told him to stop doing that while he was laughing and because Chen doesn't want his hyung to be in so much pain later he stopped. Xiumin had 3 deep breath before he stood up again.

Xiumin: "Gosh Chen Chen~ I think I lost all of my energy because of you." he said when he had difficulty to hold himself up. Chen made his high pitched laugh that made Xiumin smile.

Chen: "it's boiling!! Hyung! It's boiling!!" he said excitedly when he saw the the dish on the stove. He walked near Xiumin to help him up then pushed the older to the stove. He's resting his both hands on Xiumin's shoulder and peeking through it while Xiumin was tasting the Adobo. The pain in Xiumin's stomach was long forgotten, the only thing he can feel now is his burning cheeks and his fast heartbeat. The man he was in love with is half , both hands resting on his shoulders and he was on his back while he was cooking. The first thing that came to his mind is they probably looked like a newlywed couple right now.

Chen: "Hyung~ let me have a taste!!!" he shook Xiumin's shoulder. Xiumin gave him the spatula, Xiumin wanted to let go he was actually waiting for Chen to take it but the younger hold his hand that was holding the spatula and guided him to fed him. "Oh My Gosh!!! Chen Chen ah~ don't do this to me! Please!" he begged secretly. After their lovey dovey couple play at the kitchen their food finally cooked. Chen put his t shirt on and he set the table. While they are eating the delicious meal that they cooked together Chen remembered the Barista who gave his business card to Xiumin.

Chen: "Hyung~ the Barista at the Coffee Shop? Who is he?" he asked with a spoon stucked on his mouth. Xiumin almost spit the food he was happily eating and looked at him, eyes wide open.

Xiumin: "Why did you suddenly ask?" he wiped the rice on the corner of his own mouth.

Chen: "I'm just curious. You looked close. He's your teacher right? Why did you stop coming to his lessons?" he asked again while having a biting on his chicken. Xiumin didn't talk for another 3 minutes but Chen still waited for his answer. Xiumin took a deep breath before answering him.

Xiumin: "You won't judge me right?" Chen stopped eating and look curiously at Xiumin.

Chen: "Of course I won't." he put down his spoon and leaned on the table waiting for Xiumin's story. Xiumin gave him another deep sigh. Xiumin: "He's my first love." he said calmly his forehead is slightly scrunching waiting for any negative reaction from Chen. And there it is Chen slipped his chin from his hand that made his head fall on the table and hurt his forehead a little.

Chen: "What!?? Your first love??" he asked when he shoot up again. Xiumin gave him a hesitating nod. "But he's a guy?"

Xiumin: "You love Suho, and he's a guy." he didn't like the way Chen said it as if he's not allowed to fall in love to a guy just like him. On the other side he understand Chen because all this time he thought he was straight.

Chen: "Ah! That's right! Suho is a guy. I forgot." he said then laughed a little. His laugh made Xiumin calm. "then why did you stop coming to his lessons?" he asked again.

Xiumin: "Can I really trust you?" he hesitated again.

Chen: "COME ON!!! TELL ME!!! I'M SO CURIOUS!!!!" he walked to Xiumin and shook him off. Xiumin laughed at Chen's childish side. When he said okay, Chen pulled his chair near to Xiumin's and he pulled his bowl of rice too. He ate his meal as if it was a popcorn.

Xiumin: "I'll tell you later. Let's eat first." he said then pushed Chen back to his original place.

Chen: "WHAAAAAT? But I'm so ready!!! Look I even have popcorn with me!!" then he showed the bowl of rice with chicken.

Xiumin: "Chen Chen that's not a popcorn~ come on! Let's eat first! I'm hungry."

Because Chen is sooooo curious about Xiumin's first love, he ate his food as fast as he can. When he's done he put his bowl on the sink and grabbed some popcorn on one of the kitchen cabinets. He pour the popcorn on a big bowl and grabbed some cookies too. Xiumin is still eating and just watching the enthusiastic Chen who keeps on looking for the snacks as if he was looking for hidden treasures in their kitchen.

While watching Chen ran around the kitchen Xiumin was thinking if he should tell Chen his story. He was preparing to confess to Chen and he doesn't want him to get turned off when he found out what happened. Chen is in love with Suho and he knows that, he didn't want Chen to lost interest on him more. But one part of his mind is telling him to do it, if ever Chen accepted him as a lover he want him to know it too. What his teacher did to him was not that big of a deal for him after all.

Chen grabbed milk too, he set aside the alcohol they bought. He put it on the fridge and decided not to drink it instead drink 2 litters of fresh milk. He put everything on a tray when he's done.

Chen: "Xiumin hyung!! Hurry up!! I'm ready!!" he said then he showed the snacks he prepared for the both of them.

Xiumin: "Chen Chen~ my first love is not a movie! What's with the popcorn?" he asked chuckling. Chen just made a playful smile and pulled him to his room upstairs. "Yah! This is your room right?" he asked confused.

Chen: "Yhup! It's super clean right! Are you proud of me?" he asked the older who was looking around.

Xiumin: "Why do we have to talk here? Can't we go to the living room?" seriously he doesn't know why do they have to chit chat on his room instead of the living room.

Chen: "huh? It's more comfortable here." he said while putting down the tray of snacks on his study table. Chen's room is full of books, board games and lyrics notebook. His shoes are neatly aligned on his Shoe rack, his bed sheet is light green it made his bed looks so inviting to have a nice sleep. His bed is single sized but it was enough for two people to sleep in.

Xiumin: "it's comfortable in the living room too."

Chen: "Yeah, but what if I fall asleep while your telling your story? Are you going to carry me to bed?" he asked naughtily. Xiumin rolled his eyes because they both know that Chen was daring him since he can't do that with a big bruise on his stomach.

Xiumin blushed at the picture on the table beside Chen's bed. One frame was Chen and all of the members without Tao. Second frame EXO M with Tao. The 3rd frame was a family picture. 4th frame was Chen alone, he looked so handsome on the picture even if he's not looking and not smiling. It was the same with his stolen pictures of Chen, it was black & white and he really looked like a prince that came out from a fairy tale. The photo looked so dramatic and precious.

Xiumin wanted to have a copy so he took a note on his phone to take a picture of it later when Chen is not looking. The last picture that made Xiumin blush was a picture of him and Chen.

 

(tadah~~~ lol! I don't know.. .I really think it's cute so.. .yeah~~)

 

He didn't know what to say or react but he can feel Chen burning his back with a stare.

Xiumin: "why do you have this?" he asked Chen to make it a joke since he didn't want another awkward situation between them.

Chen: "What? it's cute!" he said proudly. He opened the big window of his veranda to let the fresh air in. The wind is so calming, there's a big tree beside the veranda and it had a lot of white flowers. The smell of the flowers are entering the room whenever the wind blows. Chen pulled his hyung to the bed and told him to start the story telling.

Xiumin: "Where do I start?" he asked himself but Chen answered him.

Chen: "From the start!!! Since the first day you met him!!"

Xiumin: "Okay. So uhm~ you know I really love coffee right?" Chen gave him a nod. "When I was a first year I met him. I was out with Luhan and we went to this coffee house where he was working before. He heard me when I told Luhan that I wanted to learn how to make delicious coffee so he offered me a lesson for free and I accepted it without a second thought. He said I was cute and he wanted to teach me everything I wanted to know. Luhan is not interested in making coffee, he just loves drinking it so he didn't come with me whenever I had a lesson."

Chen: "Wait!! I'll go get some milk!"

Chen interrupted because he was choking on the popcorn for eating too fast. When he poured a milk on his glass he put down the popcorn and decided to eat the cookies. He went back to his original position on his bed then told Xiumin to continue. Xiumin was laughing at him~.

Xiumin: "1 month after coming to the lessons I fell in love with him. He was kind to me and he was protective, he showered me with affections. I'm not his only student but I'm the only one he treated special, he said I am his favorite and it only made me fall harder on him." Chen suddenly stopped eating his precious cookies. Right now, his heart is literally shattering into pieces from too much jealousy. The look on Xiumin's face while he was saying it makes him looked in love at the man again. He doesn't like it, he hates it! Now he's regretting that he forced Xiumin to tell him the story. He suddenly looked sad and Xiumin noticed it. "Do you want me to stop?" he asked worriedly.

" even if I don't want to hear it anymore, it seems like you still want me to hear the whole story. I'll hear it out for you hyung~ even if it hurts. He's your past. After this I'll make sure you'll love me more than you love that Barista." Chen talked to himself.

Chen: "Ah! Continue! I just felt a little sleepy but continue! I'll hear you out till the end." he made a playful smirk then he thought of doing something. He put down the glass of milk and cookies on the study table then went back to bed. Xiumin was resting his back on the wall and his legs was resting on the bed. Chen made his way on Xiumin's thights put a pillow on the olders short legs then lay down on it. He felt Xiumin flinched a little at his sudden action. "Ahaha! He looks like a little squirrel~~ so cute! Ah~ I want to stay like this forever." Chen laughed to himself.

Xiumin: "Yah! What are you doing?" his voice raised a little but he's still calm.

Chen: "It's more comfortable this way." he said smiling. Xiumin slapped his forehead while blushing a little.

Xiumin: "You Brat!"

Chen: "Come on! Come on! Continue!" he poked Xiumin's cheeks.

"Ahhhhhhhhh~~ so cute!!!!! What should I do?? How can I continue like this??? Oh my God!!! Please help me calm my heart!!!! It was jumping out!!! from my body!!! Jongdae ah~ please don't notice!!!!"

Xiumin: "So Uhm.. .yeah!!.. .that.. .he treated me special than the others. I told Luhan that I was in love with the Barista and it seems like he heard our conversation. Beside from being a Barista he was a Photographer too. Our lessons are Wed. And Friday, he called me and asked me if I want to have a special memory on the cafe. I said yes and he told me to come on Saturday because he prepared a surprise for me for being an excellent student." Chen brushed the hair that was falling on Xiumin's forehead. Xiumin can't concentrate at all but he was trying hard to ignore Chen's sweetness.

Chen: "what? It's already 10pm?" he said playfully while looking at his cell phone's screen.

Xiumin: "Yah!! Stop interrupting!! I'm just telling it because you said you want to hear it." Chen laughed at Xiumin's sudden outburst. He doesn't look angry at all, he looked cute. The light of his room and the light that was coming from the moon outside made Xiumin look likes an angel. The wind was getting stronger and some of the white flowers went inside the room. Some of it were falling near them and Chen felt like he was in heaven.

"this moment is so perfect. We are so compatible with each other Xiumin hyung~ if only you were mine right now I would kiss you non stop. But I'll wait till you confess to me, it's not like I'm in a hurry."

Chen: "Okay, okay .. .I'm sorry, please proceed." Xiumin jokingly smacked Chen's forehead again before continuing.

(you guys know how Chen's laugh sound like right? The high pitched one? I'm so addicted to that laugh so I'm always putting it in here. Laugh here, laugh there, laugh everywhere. lol.. .p.s. That's my ringtone, if you want it just tell me XD) 

Xiumin: "I went on Saturday just what I promised. When I reached the coffee shop it was closed and no one is in there beside me and him. He asked me to model for him and gave me his Barista Uniform. There are 3 different type of Cameras and he looked so cool on Jeans and Shirt. It was my first time seeing him like that and it made my heart race. I did everything he told me, it was natural because he's my teacher. Then he told me to take off the Uniform and I did because I thought the Photoshoot was done. It got weird when he suddenly said he'll help me take it off. I was naive back there, my heart was actually jumping from the thought of him helping me take off my clothes. I got shy and I blushed, then all of a sudden he started touching me everywhere."

Chen: "WHAT THE HELL!!" he shoot and looked straight to Xiumin who looked like a tomato from blushing hard. His head is hang low and his hands were shaking.

Xiumin: "Gosh~ I didn't know it would be so embarrassing to tell it to someone." he said still looking down not daring to meet Chen's gaze.

Chen: "HYUNG! YOU LET HIM TOUCH YOU?" he asked, his voiced raised a little but he was really trying hard to calm himself.

Xiumin: "Of course not!!! Even if I like him, the moment he touched me I didn't like it. It felt weird and wrong and so disgusting. I told him to stop and I struggle but he's strong." Chen was listening to him, he glanced a little to see Chen's reaction. He was happy to see that Chen looked so worried, angry and relieved at the same time. Something inside Xiumin whispered to him to say everything to Chen.

Chen: "hyung~ seriously, I don't want to hear anymore because I might kill that Barista but I'm so curious at what happened after. You'll tell me right?" Xiumin gave him a nod.

Xiumin: "after the touching he grabbed my hands and pinned me on the wall using one hand. I was about to ask for help but he kissed me to prevent me from shouting. Now that I was thinking about it, it felt so disgusting.. .My dreams shattered from that moment and I actually thought that my life is over. I was an immature kid before. I don't even know how to kiss properly." his red cheeks is not going away instead it was burning more.

Chen: "!!" Xiumin was surprised to hear Chen cursing. He looked at Chen, he was biting his nails and his other hand was grabbing the pillow so hard. "Before you continue~ let's skip to the end. He didn't you did he?" he asked, his eyes are sharp and his teeth is grinding so hard. He can tell that Chen is nervous on what his answer is going to be.

Xiumin: "Don't worry, he didn't." Chen sighed a relief and he doesn't looked so fiercely and beastly anymore. "Before I went there I told Luhan to come pick me up because we had some plans that day. When he was kissing me harshly Luhan came. Luhan said he lost all of his reasonings when he saw me struggling while being kissed by that Barista so he picked some wooden chair and slammed it hard on the Barista's back. When he collapsed Luhan pulled me and we ran as fast as we can as if there is no tomorrow and as if it was the end of the world. Luhan cried so hard when he saw the bruises on my arms. He said he shouldn't have left me alone with that ert and he kept saying sorry." Chen hugged Xiumin. He didn't know that tears are flowing in his eyes and it surprised him when Chen told him not to cry.

Chen: "Hyung~ I'm going to kill that Barista for making you cry!! Don't cry." he hugged him tighter.

Xiumin doesn't usually cry. He didn't cry when that happened, Luhan cried but he didn't.

"I'm not crying because of that right? I mean it's been so long and I had a hard time remembering what happened that day. Maybe I'm crying because I'm telling it to Chen, it was so embarrassing and I remembered how hard Luhan cried that day. He was hurt for me because that ert is my first love and he harassed me." Xiumin talked to himself.

After a while Xiumin stopped crying. Chen was still worried but he didn't say anything.

Xiumin: "Sorry I cried. It hurts to remember Luhan crying that day. Since then he promised to always stay by side, he won't even let me go to the bathroom alone after that." he confessed while laughing a little. He saw Chen smiled too but the lines on his forehead is still there.

"So that's the reason why Luhan hyung almost killed me when I told him I like Xiumin hyung and I asked him to take part on my plan. No wonder~"  Chen nods to himself.

Chen: "Xiumin hyung~ where is the business card that bastard gave you?" Xiumin searched for his pocket and when he saw it Chen snatched it to his hand. "Don't go to that Coffee Shop ever again." he said while angrily ripping the piece of paper in his hands. Xiumin's heart is fluttering. He was right to fall in love with this man. He was gentle and kind and he loves his friends so much.

Xiumin: "I kept that.. . thinking that maybe he wanted to say sorry." he confessed.

Chen: "Hyung~ if he wanted to say sorry. He could've said it when he saw you. But he didn't and he just gave you that little piece of garbage. So no! There's no way he wanted to say sorry. And he doesn't looked like he was sorry."

Xiumin: "You're right~" he sighed again. "Well it was the past so I don't really care anymore." he said while grabbing a glass of milk and drink it in one shot.

Chen: "Hyung~ if you want, I can kill that guy." he said while making a creepy face. "I really want to kill that guy for making you cry." Xiumin hit the back of Chen's head that made the other laugh.

Xiumin: "Not funny Chen Chen. Now! Let me borrow some clothes and tell me where's the guest room."

Chen: "huh? What are you gonna do to the guest room?"

Xiumin: "I'm going to sleep of course. I'm tired." he said while stretching then he stopped when he felt a sharp pain on his stomach.

Chen: "huh? No way. Your gonna sleep here beside me right? We don't have a guest room!!" Xiumin can tell that Chen is lying for not having a guest room. His hopes are going up because Chen was clearly motivating him.

Xiumin: "Kim Jongdae, do you really think we'll fit on a single bed? Can't you see how fat I am?"

Chen: "Yah! Your not fat!! Just chubby! And it's cute! And yes! We'll fit in here, we just have to snuggle. It's okay since it's cold tonight. And if it's hot for you then just turn the AC on." Chen always had a solution for everything. That is one of the things Xiumin liked about him. He doesn't know what to say to that, Chen didn't even consider to give him a reason to sleep on the guest room.

Xiumin: "Your really good at manipulation Chen Chen." he gave in. Chen gave him a cute smile then walked to his drawers.

Chen: "hyung~ how's your bruise? Is it hurting?" he asked while rummaging his drawers to find a suitable pair of pajamas for Xiumin.

Xiumin: "It's fine. It's doesn't hurt that much anymore. I took some medicine while we're cooking."

Chen found some cute pajamas for Xiumin. It was a black and white pair pajama that had a lot of cute cartoon characters print. Chen took a bath on his mom and dad's room downstairs while Xiumin took a bath on Chen's bathroom. Chen finished first, he came back to the room with a towel on his head, hair still wet and dripping.

"Haha~ it feels weird to wait for Xiumin hyung to finish taking a bath. It feels really weird."

He walked around the room to lessen the weird feeling he was having about the situation. He grabbed the cookies that was still on his study table. He ate 2 pieces then poured himself a glass of milk, he finished the milk in one shot and he felt like it was not enough so he grabbed the bottle and drink from it. He went to the veranda to make himself calm down.

"So~ Xiumin hyung is sleeping with me. On my bed. Beside each other. Wearing my pajamas. And he just took a bath. OMFG!!! LAY! I KNOW I PROMISED NOT TO JUMP HIM!! I SWEAR I DIDN'T HAVE ANY ATTENTION TO DO THAT BUT... .BUT.. .BUT.. .OMG!!! CALM DOWN CHEN! CALM DOWN KIM ING JONGDAE." he inhaled, exhaled, inhaled and exhaled again. "okay~ I'm calm. I'm calm. I won't think about it anymore. Now let's make a review on what I learned about him today. Let's start on the his first love. THAT ING BARISTA WHO ALMOST RAPPED HIM AND WHO STOLE MY BAOZI'S FIRST KISS!!!!! GOD STOP ME, BUT IF I EVER SAW THAT MAN AGAIN I SWEAR I'M GONNA BURY HIM ALIVE."

Chen: "Chen! Calm down!!!" he voiced out. He didn't noticed that he was venting his anger on the tree near his veranda. The tree was so close that Chen can actually pick and reach it's leaves and flowers. He was plucking it unconsciously while talking to himself.

"I'm calm! I'm calm.. .let's skip on the ing barista. I should thank Luhan hyung later for saving my precious baozi. Okay~ so I also learned that Xiumin hyung doesn't cry for himself but he's going to cry for his friends. He and Luhan hyung is the inseparable pair and I should respect that and I have to stop my self for being jealous. Xiumin hyung looked so cute and pitiful while crying, If he cry in front of everyone while asking for anything he would easily get it."

Xiumin finished his bath and when he came out of the bathroom he saw Chen on the veranda counting something on his hands while nodding to himself.

Xiumin: "Chen ah~ what are you doing over there?" he asked but it looks like Chen didn't hear him because he was having so much fun on his own little world. Xiumin walked near Chen then surprised him by slapping his back.

Chen: "hyung!! Your done? Ouch!" he was trying to reach his back that Xiumin slapped hard.

Xiumin: "Let's sleep. I'm tired." he said smiling then he entered the room again with a wide grin. Chen followed behind him smiling too. "Which side is my side?" he asked Chen when they are facing the bed.

Chen: "ah! You sleep beside the wall, we don't want you to fall out of the bed right?" Xiumin just gave him a tired nod then climbed on the bed. He grabbed one of the pillows and hugged it tight.

Xiumin: "Good Night Chen Chen." he said then he easily drifted to sleep. "Good Night Your Gorgeous Face!!!! I'm wide awake!!! As if I could sleep like this!!!!" Even if Xiumin said good night his mind and body is awake. He wanted to feel Chen's every move and wanted that moment to last. Chen just smiled when Xiumin said good night.

 

"As if!!! Ahhhh~~~~ what should I do???? Xiumin hyung is just so cute and smells so good!!! I want to jump him!!!! Ughhhhh~"

Xiumin was facing the wall so Chen is confident to do a body language. His both hands are squishing an invisible baozi and he was his lips while making a sneaky pose that looked like he was a bad wolf that wanted to eat the one on the bed. When Chen heard some slight snoring he went to the kitchen to grab another pack of milk. He was tired just like Xiumin and he wanted to sleep but the man of his dreams are sleeping beside him and the thought of their skin touching is making Chen's heart jump in nervousness.

Xiumin felt it when Chen leaves the room. When the door closed somehow he breathe in a lot of air as if he was not breathing all that time. He was tired and his stomach is hurting but his heart keeps on bothering him, it was beating so fast and loud. He got scared that if Chen lay beside him, he might notice it so he grabbed the pillow and hugged it to prevent Chen from noticing it.

"Now I'm regretting my actions. Why did I ask him to let me stay here? I'll feel more tired after this since I can't have a proper rest. Even if I want to.. .my heart, soul and body is so d*mn alive. Gosh~ I'm old enough for this Love thing but it feels like I'm a teen age girl squealing over his senior crush Ugh~~~~" Xiumin mentally cursed.

After a long conversation with himself he felt Chen entering the room again. He can feel the other tip toeing and every creak of the wooden floor getting nearer was making him nervous.

Chen sat beside Xiumin, he saw some hair strands on the olders forehead so he put it back in place. His heart was beating fast but he decided to ignore it and go to sleep. He turned off the light and went to sleep. Chen was good at controlling his feelings, of course there are times that he cannot stop it from overflowing but he was really trying hard to prevent anyone from noticing.

Chen fell asleep first, the milk helped him and he was sleeping soundly unlike Xiumin who keeps on battling with himself if he should hug the sleeping Chen then pretend he was sleeping if the younger woke up. Xiumin stopped talking to himself when Chen took the initiative (without his knowing of course) and hugged him on the middle of the night. The warmth that was coming from Chen made him relax, it didn't take long for him to drift into the dreamland too.

When morning came they are both snuggling to each other Xiumin woke up first. He watched the younger peacefully while sleeping and it seemed like he's still dreaming. He was still half asleep and he was just too happy to sleep on the same bed with his crush. He traced his nose and lips carefully, he played with his long eyelashes too and poked his cheeks.

Chen woke up after feeling something on his face. He opened his eyes and got blinded by the light that was coming from his window. He looked at Xiumin and saw the older still sleeping or more likely pretending that he's still sleeping. Chen smiled at his hyungs cuteness.

Chen: "Good Morning Xiumin hyung~ why don't we get up and cook breakfast together?" he playfully poked Xiumin's chubby cheeks. Xiumin smiled and opened his right eyes first.

Xiumin: "you found out~ good morning Chen Chen~" he got up and stretch a little.

Chen: "Does it still hurt?" Xiumin shakes his head. "Ah~ good." he stood up too. They went to the bathroom together to wash their face then after that to the kitchen.

Chen volunteered to cook for them again. He said he'll do it properly this time since it's just frying. While Chen is busy taking out the ingredients Xiumin was busy making hot chocolate for the both of them too. When the older is done he gave Chen his mug, the younger said thank you and motioned him to go sit on the dining table. Xiumin was now sitting on the dining table, sipping a hot chocolate while watching Chen move around the kitchen.

"Perfect namja!! Prince Dae is so perfect!! Hmmmmm~ I'll confess to him today to settle this one sided love. Whether he accept me or not, it doesn't matter anymore. I just want him to know how I feel. God give me strength. Kim Minseok!!! Fighting~!!!" he nods to himself 3 times and stood up.

Now that he made his decision he need some help from their friends. He leave Chen on the kitchen and went to charge his phone. He wanted to text everyone to ask them for help. There's a ton of message from Luhan asking him if he was okay, he said Lay told him what happened. When his phone had enough charge he type his message.

 

~~~

To: Lu ge~

"Lulu~ Good Morning. I'm sorry my phone died last night. Don't worry I'm fine now ^^. Lu~ I know that you noticed how much I like Chen Chen, I don't need to tell you how I feel right? Can you help me? I want to confess to him today. I know I promised before not fall in love with a man again but I really like Chen Chen. I need your blessing and help Lu~.. .I'll wait for your reply before I inform the others~ .. .Lu~.. .uhm . ..nothing~ .. .yeah.. . I'll wait okay~"

~~~ 

 

After sending it, Chen called him. He hurried to the kitchen leaving his phone on Chen's bedroom since it's still charging. The breakfast was fun as usual, they had fluttering feeling but both were trying not to show it to each other.

(lol, Chen Why don't you confess first since you already know right from the start that Xiumin hyung loves you? Why are you making everything so difficult???)

After breakfast Xiumin ran upstairs again to check his phone. He didn't know what to feel when he saw Luhan's name on the screen. He opened the message nervously.

 

~~~

From: Lu ge~

"Minnie~ I know that your in love with Chen Chen. It's okay, I've been preparing for this day actually. To be honest it's been pissing me lately to see you get jealous to Suho. Ever since Chen told us he's in love with him, whenever Suho is there you'll look so hurt and offended at Chen Chen but he never noticed it, only I did and it's really pissing me off!!! If Chen Chen ever hurts you, I swear I'm gonna hire someone to kidnap him then I'll torture him for a year then kill him afterwards. I give you my blessing. What kind of help do you want from me? One more thing. I asked Lay where is that Barista's shop. I'm gonna kill him and this time I'll make sure he's dead. Don't worry I didn't say anything to Lay. And the bruise on your stomach!!!!! Just confess already and let's go to the hospital later so they can properly treat it."

~~~ 

Xiumin was touched at the message. Luhan was so manly, he suddenly felt proud to himself that he got a friend like him. He was glad that he have Luhan by his side, he made a promise to himself that moment that if Luhan ever needs his help he wouldn't hesitate to help him.

~~~

To: Lu ge~

"Thank you so much Lulu~ I love you so much ~<3<3///<"

After a few minutes Luhan replied.

 

From: Lu ge~

"Got it. And I do know my birthday is your password. Don't worry this is going to be a happy ending. He won't reject you or anything. Good Luck Minnie~ I love you too~ see you later."

~~~

Xiumin was so happy that Luhan is willing to help him. He had a second thought on bothering the other members and decided that Luhan's help is enough and he was the only one he needed on the scene. When he was about to put his phone down he remembered Lay who helped him realize that he was so in love with Chen.

~~~

To: Unicorn Lay~

"I'll confess today, wish me luck. >///<"

~~~

 

After informing his friends he went back to where Chen is and asked him if he wanted to hang out at the shopping district for the whole afternoon then visit their hang out. Chen said his timing was good since he wanted to buy something at the shopping district. After taking a bath Xiumin borrowed Chen's clothes, luckily something fit him. The shirt that Xiumin was wearing was actually a couple shirt. Chen wear the other one for fun. Deep inside Xiumin he felt like God is helping him or encouraging him. The shirt says "Ba-Couple" (Baka Couple) it means "Idiot Couple".

While Xiumin is getting ready Chen got a message from Lay and Luhan.

 

~~~

From: Healing Unicorn~

"YAH! XIUMIN HYUNG SAID HE'LL CONFESS TO YOU TODAY!!!! Good Luck Man!! Tell me everything later."

 

From: Luhannie hyung~

" YOU CHEN CHEN!!! I really hate you right now!!! Do something that'll make him cry and I'll seriously cut you in half. He said he'll confess to you! Finally your little game will be over! you again!! I love my Minseok so much!!! Make him happy."

~~~

 

His heart jumped from too much happiness from Lay's message and for a second he was nervous when he saw Luhan's message. He thought he did something wrong that made Luhan so angry, but as soon as he realized what was the message about his high pitch laugh can be heard all over the house. Xiumin asked him what was going on but he just said someone texted him saying how good he is at dancing. Xiumin laughed at him and said it was hilarious.

As planned they played a little on the shopping district. Chen bought a Camera, as soon as he paid for it he asked the clerk to set it up and take a picture of them. It was their 2nd picture together and Xiumin's confidence is really at it's highest peak. While Xiumin is busy checking the camera Chen texted Luhan and Lay.

 

~~~

To: Healing Unicorn~

"Lay!!! Help me!!! You know where he's gonna confess to me right??? Go to my house, on the top of my drawer you'll see a box. DO NOT OPEN IT!!! Can you bring it to wherever he is going to confess? Leave it there, tell me where are you going to hide it. Thank you so much!!!! Don't worry about our deal!!! I already asked my uncle if I can borrow the whole resort for a day and he said yes. Your anniversary will be the best anniversary ever, I promise!!! Thank you again!!!"

 

To: Luhannie hyung~

"Luhan Hyung~ I really love Minseok hyung~. Thank you so much for cooperating with my plans. Good thing Sehun and Kai is there to keep you company. Don't worry after this you can stick to Xiumin hyung again but not too much!! As you can see I'm possessive and I get jealous easily. He won't cry, I won't make him and I won't let him. Thank you for your trust. ^^"

~~~

 

 

________________________

beepppppp~~~~~ wait for the next chapter. Lol