chap. 8

When the Dragon meets the Panda

(YiTao's Mating Dance XD)

 

Tao: "Ge~ Can you call Shi Xun?"

Kris: "Why?" he was frowning at the mention of Sehun's name.

Tao: "I want to sleep with him."

Kris: "You don't want me to sleep with you anymore? You prefer Sehun than me?"

Tao: "NO!!! STAY HERE TOO!! I . ..I just want Sehun to sleep on the middle of us." he shyly said.

Kris: "Why?"

Tao: "It's embarrassing to sleep with you~~" he looked down and played with the sheets.

Kris: "Why is it embarrassing? We always sleep together?" Tao blushed more.

Tao: "I know but.. .you.. .you're so handsome right now.. .your hair.. .it's black." he said almost in a whisper but enough for Kris to hear. The older smirked.

Kris: "So you figured. I thought you won't say anything about it. I'm handsome right?" Tao blushed more.

Tao: "Why did you dye it black?"

Kris: "For you. Baekhyun said you dyed your hair because you wanted to look like me. I think blonde really suits you, I really do.. .but.. .I don't want you to attract more people.. .If I dye it black then you'll dye yours too right?" he smiled at Tao.

Tao: "Why don't you want me to attract more people?" he curiously asked.

Kris: "That's.. . ." he paused and looked at Tao's hopeful face. ". ..a Secret!!... ." the younger pouted again. Kris liked Tao so much when he was pouting cutely like that. "Come on! Let's sleep you need more rest."

 

While Kris and Tao are getting ready to sleep the other people on the house are busy interrogating Sehun about his confession. They cannot believe that Sehun is in love with Tao. They are all talking and asking questions except Luhan and Xiumin. Luhan was hurt to know that the person he love is in-love with someone else and of course Xiumin is Luhan's best friend so he was hurt too.

Chen: "Minnie~ are you okay?" he whispered sweetly to his quieter than ever boyfriend. Chen can tell that something is wrong. Xiumin pulled Chen closer so others won't hear what he was about to say. 

Xiumin: "Luhan is going to walk out any minute now." he whispered then it hit Chen.

Chen: "AHH!! that's right!! Luhan-hyung is in-love with Sehun!" he whispered too.

Both of them looked at Luhan's direction. He was so quiet and just listening to every word Sehun is saying. He was about to cry too, they can see and feel that he was trying to stop his tears from falling. A few more hurtful confessions from Sehun and Luhan finally stood up. All of them looked at him.

Suho: "What's wrong?"

Luhan: "Nothing is wrong~." he throws one final look at Sehun's direction. "I'll go buy bubble tea."

Sehun: "Luhannie hyung~ the bubble tea shops are already closed at this hour." Luhan was stoned where he was standing. The only alibi he can think of for the moment was ruined by Sehun. Sehun who was the reason why he was going to walk out.

"D*mn it Sehun! Why do you have to say that! I know it's all close!! You're the reason why I'm walking out! Can't you just let me go???? What should I say now? I hate you Sehunnie~! I hate you!!!" Luhan mentally talked to Sehun. To save Luhan, Xiumin nudge Chen and Chen stood up.

Chen: "Actually, I know a Bubble Tea Shop, it's near here and they're 24/7. I'll come with you Luhan-hyung." he surprised himself for thinking a good reason. He looked at Xiumin and the older did a thumbs up secretly.

Xiumin: "Lu~ I'll come too. I want to drink coffee."

The 3 of them went out of the house. The other asked them to buy coffee for everyone.

Chen: "I don't know a Coffee Shop near here. What are we going to do? Suho told us to buy coffee for everyone. He even gave his card?" he panicked a little.

Xiumin: "ChenChen~ why don't you buy the coffee and we'll wait for you here."

Chen: "WHAT?? BUT THE NEAREST COFFEE SHOP IS 3 BLOCKS AWAY?" Xiumin stared at Chen for a while then Chen gets the message. If he doesn't love Xiumin he wouldn't do it. "Okay. Okay. I'll go. wait for me here." he sighed and started walking. After 2 step Xiumin pulled him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Xiumin: "Be careful." he shyly said. Chen received an energizer, it made him hyper since that was the first time Xiumin initiated something. When Chen was out of sight Xiumin pulled Luhan to a bench. He ruffled Luhan's hair and smiled at him when the other looked at him. "Talk!" he ordered.

Luhan: "It hurts Minseokie~" he couldn't stop his tears from falling anymore. It started rolling on his cheeks like little pearls. It was continuously falling and never stopping.

Xiumin: "I know. I've been through that remember? It's okay Lu~ I'm here for you, Chen too. We'll get through this."

Luhan: "I thought he liked me too. I thought we had special connection. He even said he wanted to have a as long as I'm the other one. That gave me hope Minseok~ he's a liar. All this time the one he love is Tao, it's all Tao. I'm just a substitute." he cried louder. Xiumin pulled his handkerchief and gave it to his best friend.

Xiumin: "Shhh~ I know. I was there. I'm always looking and watching Lu~. Sehun. ..., he's still a kid. Maybe he's still confused. I know he loves you too Lu~ I can tell. The way he look at you and the way he get jealous when you're with me is pretty obvious. Don't cry, give it time. We'll help you okay?"

Luhan: "Really? Your not lying to make me feel good?" he wiped his tears and looked up at Xiumin who kept patting his back since he started crying.

Xiumin: "When did I lie to you Lu~? Stop crying okay?" this time he was the one who wiped Luhan's tears away.

They waited for Chen together. Luhan doesn't feel that bad anymore since Xiumin comforted him. Those were the times that he was thankful that he had Xiumin. Seriously, if Xiumin is not in-love with Chen and if he's not in-love with Sehun, he would actually give it a try and be with Xiumin. His best friend even lend him his short shoulders so he could relax and rest a little. Chen came back a little faster than they expected.

Xiumin: "That was fast." he alsaid surprised.

Chen: "I missed you already so I ran. .. ." he smirked at Xiumin who blushed. He paid attention to Luhan who was still leaning on Xiumin's shoulders. His eyes are still red from crying and he was kind of pitiful. "Luhan-hyung? Are you okay now?" he asked.

Luhan: "Yes. Thank you for helping me back there." he said.

Chen: "It's nothing. You helped me too remember?" he smiled at his hyung. ". ..oh~ and if you still need my help about something. Don't hesitate to ask me." Luhan nods at him.

Luhan: "Now I know why Minseokie~ fell in-love with you." he stood up and stretched his hands. "Let's go back?" the lovers nodded and they started walking.

When they opened the door the others are still on a circle and now the one they are interrogating was D.O and Kai. Xiumin told them to pipe down because they might woke up Tao. Kai and D.O confessed that they are already on a relationship. Luhan gave out the coffee one by one. When it was Sehun's turn, he gave the most bitter one to the younger as a little revenge for making him cry. He felt satisfied to himself when Sehun started coughing and spilling the coffee all over the floor. When he looked at Xiumin and Chen the two were secretly laughing at his cute little revenge too.

While they are busy interrogating D.O and Kai, Baekhyun secretly slipped out of the circle to check on his favorite y maknae. He went upstairs as quietly as possible. He didn't only want to check Tao's temperature, he actually wanted to see Kris and Tao together. Since they fled out of the living room it has been bugging the life out of Baekhyun to know what they are doing at every moment. Are they awake? Are they talking? Are they snuggling? He wanted to know and see for himself.

He slowly opened the door of Tao's room, luckily it was a quiet door. He wanted to squeal at the sight but he can't. He didn't want to wake both of them and he didn't want to die because of Kris. They are both sleeping. Tao was using Kris' arms as a pillow and the younger was hugging the older's well built body. Kris was hugging Tao too and their legs are tangled together. Because of their position, Kris' head was on top of Tao's head. The older's nose was nuzzling Tao's blonde hair. They looked so precious and comfortable.

Baekhyun ran downstairs to call D.O and Xiumin who always had a camera on their bag. D.O and Xiumin was clueless when Baekhyun pulled them and told them to bring their cameras. The others are curious too so they followed them upstairs. They tiptoed so they won't wake their sick friend.

Baekhyun: "They're cute together right!!!! Come on Xiumin-hyung!!! D.O-ah!!!! Take a lot of pictures!!!" he excitedly whispered to them.

D.O and Xiumin started pressing their camera and took all the angles possible. Because of the flash Tao woke up and Kris followed. The others hides on the corridor leaving Baekhyun, Xiumin and D.O on the room. Kris was glaring at them while Tao is still clueless and cutely rubbing his panda eyes.

Kris: "What the f~!!!!"

Tao: "Ge~! It's so hot.. .I want water."

Kris was ready to murder the three of them but luckily Tao asked for something. Kris decided to postpone his anger and pour Tao a glass of water. Sehun was just quietly watching them as Kris lift Tao's shirt to check if the youngers back is sweating.

Kris: "HOLY SH*T! you're sweating too much!!" Kris went to Tao's closet. He glared at Baekhyun, D.O and Xiumin who's still in the room but decided to ignore them. "Tao'er can you take off your clothes on your own? You need to change."

Baekhyun: "I'll help him." Kris glared at him again but the waiter just smiled playfully at him.

Xiumin and D.O saved themselves and walked out of the room while Chanyeol, Sehun and Kai went inside to help Baekhyun and Kris. Baekhyun pulled Tao's shirt. Because the sick panda is still sleepy he didn't mind the other persons in the room and willingly lift his arms so Baekhyun can help him. Kris just grabbed whatever shirt his hands laid on. When he turned around Tao is already half . Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun was almost drooling while looking at Tao's y tanned body.

Kris: "YAH!!! STOP STARING!!" he throw the shirt he was holding at Baekhyun who blankly turned his gaze to him. "PUT SOME CLOTHES ON HIM! DO YOU WANT HIM TO GET MORE SICK?" he shouted at them.

Baekhyun and the others finally snapped out of it and helped Tao to dress. Tao was awfully quiet and Kris is not used to it. They kept on asking him what is wrong but he just kept on shaking his head. When Kris finally cannot take it anymore he asked them to go out of the room for a while. Even if Chanyeol, Sehun and Kai is unwilling to get out of the room, Baekhyun still dragged them out.

Kris: "What is it?" Tao kept on shaking his head. "Stop shaking your head Tao'er. You'll get dizzy." he sighed and brushed some of Tao's hair that was getting on his eyes.

Tao: "Ge~ I'm still sleepy.. .can we go back to bed?" he asked cutely. It took Kris a while before it get in to him.

Kris: "Wait~ so you're actually shaking your head when they're asking you because you want them to leave already?"

Tao: "Yes." he asked Kris to come with him on the bed and Kris followed. "I still want to sleep with you gege~" they are both laying down again. Tao hugged Kris again when he laid down.

Kris: "8:00pm" he said after looking at the time on the clock that was hanging on the wall. "Sleep more. After 4 hours I'll wake you up. You have to drink your medicine." Tao nodded at him.

Tao: "Can I have some strawberries too?"

Kris: "Of course Tao'er. Anything you want." he kissed Tao's forehead, pulled the blanket to cover their bodies and tuck the younger in.

Tao: "Ge~ Good Night~ I Love You."

Kris was surprised to hear it from Tao but when he came back to his senses and look at Tao, the younger is already asleep. Kris sighed to himself. He need fresh air so he carefully slipped out of the bed and went to the living room where the others are. When D.O met his eyes the younger flinched.

Kris: "D.O I'm not gonna do anything to you." he smiled at him.

Suho: "Oh~ Kris~ How's Tao?" Kris: "He's sleeping." he went to the kitchen to get something to drink then went back to the living room.

Kai: "Can I join him Kris-hyung?" he asked.

Kris: "What do you mean join him?"

Kai: "Well, you're here so he's alone in the room. He said he hates to woke up alone in his room. You can stay here, I'll sleep with him." Kai didn't give Kris a chance to say no, he started running on the stairs and the next thing they heard is a silent thud of Tao's door.

Luhan: "Don't be so selfish Kris. We want to take care of him too." he jokingly said. As usual Kris just gave him his ' Please' look. Baekhyun: "My Yeollie~ wants to sleep with Tao too." he patted his boyfriend's back. "Go ahead Yeollie~ I'll take care of Kris-hyung." Chanyeol happily nods at him before running upstairs too.

Kris: "YAH!!! WHY'D YOU DO THAT?" he asked Baekhyun who didn't pay him any attention. "YAH!! HE'S YOUR BOYFRIEND AREN'T YOU JEALOUS?"

Sehun: "He's not jealous. He's not the possessive type like you Kris-hyung." he joked.

The others laughed but not Kris. Kris flopped down on the sofa where D.O, Suho and Lay are sitting. He sat on the middle of Suho and D.O. One by one they felt tired and their eyes gave in, Suho and Lay ended up on the sofa. Xiumin, Chen, Luhan and Sehun is on Tao's moms room. Chanyeol, Baekhyun, D.O, and Kai is on the guest room. Before D.O could fall asleep Kai came down and told Kris that Tao woke up and was looking for him. Kris ended up sleeping with Tao again, before they sleep he set his alarm on 11pm so Tao can drink his medicine.

Kris woke up on as soon as his alarms rang. It was not his style to wake up suddenly so he looked really tired and grumpy but because he loves Tao so much that little sacrifice is nothing to him. He just want Tao to be healthy again. He went downstairs to get some strawberries, cookies, a slice of cake and a glass of milk for Tao. While preparing it Chanyeol came to get a glass of water for Baekhyun. Kai and Sehun came to the kitchen to get some snacks too.

Kris: "Why are guys still awake? I thought your asleep?"

Kai: "Hungry." he said while walking to Kris, eyes still closed.

Sehun: "He has a habit of walking into the kitchen on the middle of the night to eat. I was aware of that so I woke up to check on him." he explained.

Chanyeol: "My gosh. My Kai is so cute." he derply commented. Kai opened his eyes after hearing that.

Kai: "This hyung really is my fan." he jokingly said. Chanyeol smiled at him trying so hard to be cute in front of his idol.

Kris: "Whatever guys." he rolled his eyes a little. "I'll go take this upstairs. Tao needs to drink his medicine." he said.

Chanyeol: "Ah! Wait Kris~ I'll just give this to Baek and I'll go with you."

Kris: "Hurry up." Chanyeol ran to the room where Baekhyun is then came out after a short while.

Sehun: "I'll check my panda too." Kris frowned.

Kai: "yours? FYI he's ours! Our panda!" he repeated. Kris sighed again.

Kris: "Whatever guys! Just don't be loud inside the room or I'll kick you out." the two maknae nods at him. They went together on Tao's room only to find him playing on his mobile phone.

Kris: "TAO'ER!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" he asked.

Chanyeol: "Tv, Cell phone and Laptop is not allowed TaoTao.. .you'll tire your eyes and it'll affect your temperature." he confiscated Tao's cellphone before the younger could hide it.

Tao: "I just want to check my Weibo. What if Taeminnie~ messaged me? Or maybe Min-ge, Chicken-ge, Dino-ge or Key-mama?" he asked.

Kris: "Oh~ that's right. I forgot to call your friends and your mom to inform them."

Tao: "NO!!! GEGE~!! DON'T CALL MOM!!! SHE'S BUSY AND I DON'T WANT TO BOTHER HER."

Kai: "Tao~ I'm sure you are not bothering her."

Tao: "NO!~~~~ I'LL BE FINE! DON'T CALL HER OKAY?" he asked with aegyo. "Please???~~~"

Kris: "Fine~ fine~ here eat this." he gave the bowl of fresh strawberries to Tao.

The sick panda ate everything Kris brought for him. Sehun and Kai was dumbfounded. A sick person usually doesn't have any appetite but Tao is different he keeps on eating the food he was provided. Chanyeol was pretty much used to it since Tao is always eating at the restaurant with Kris. Tao drank his medicine in one gulp.

Kris: "Good! Now sleep!" he ordered.

Tao: "Gege~ Actually I can't sleep because it's so hot and my body is so sticky." he whined while touching his own arms. "Can I take a bath? I feel fine already so it should be fine."

Kris: "I don't know." he looked at Chanyeol to see if he knows if Tao can.

Chanyeol: "Maybe he can. Maybe he'll fell fresh after taking one."

Sehun: "I'll help you take a bath TaoTao~" he grinned and jumped on Tao's bed.

Kai & Chanyeol: "We'll help too." they said in perfect unison.

Even if Kris does not want them to help, he doesn't know what to do so it leaves him no choice. Kai and Sehun helped Tao to stand up while Chanyeol went to the bathroom to fill the tub. Kris picked some new clothes for Tao, he saw a panda printed underwear and he chose that together with a hoodie and a thick jogging pants. Tao took off all of his clothes, he was only wearing boxer shorts but unlike before he doesn't care about the people around him anymore. He just want to take a bath and maybe, just maybe he'll feel a lot more better. He tossed all of his clothes on the floor and jumped in to the tub.

Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun was totally stoned and drooling to where they are standing. They know that Tao is well built since he's always wearing fit clothes but seeing him is much more better. He was more tanned than they imagined but his skin still looked so soft and so inviting to touch. He doesn't have an abs but there are lines that's starting to form and if they can, they'll gladly touch it like no tomorrow. His body is S shaped, he was more ier than any girls. And his , his bubbly is just too much for them to take, good thing he didn't take off his boxer shorts because the 3 guys won't be able to control themselves.

Kris followed Tao inside leaving the 3 boys still dumbfounded. He was used seeing Tao's body by now, but he understand their reaction since that's how he reacted before too.

Chanyeol: "wow~ he's much more ier than Baek~"

Kai: "Yeah~ ier that D.O-hyung too."

Sehun: "His is bubblier than Luhan-hyung's." They complimented Tao's body.

They are still staring at Kris and Tao who started being lovey dovey with each other. Tao played with the bubbles and put some on Kris face. Kris smiled at the younger and gently ruffled his wet hair. Kris looked at them.

Kris: "I don't want you to see him but I don't exactly know what to do. Are you guys gonna drool over there forever or are you gonna help me to scrub him?" he asked grumpily.

Chanyeol snapped out of it first and walked to them to help Tao. The panda was smiling cutely to him then lifted his arms. Sehun and Kai followed them, Tao played with his bath buddies, the panda and the rubber ducky. Sehun scrubbed Tao's back gently, Chanyeol is in charge of his arms while Kai is on his legs. Kris was gently shampooing him, the older told him to close his eyes because the bubbles might get into it.

Tao is still quiet which is unusual to him. He enjoyed the bath and he blushed a little when Kai started to scrub his thighs. It was tickling him but he didn't say anything because it felt nice. Sehun's hands was making contact on the skin at the back of his neck too, he really wanted to tell him to stop but Sehun was so focused on what he was doing so he let him be.

After shampooing his hair Kris started touching his face, he touched his chin first then he slowly caressed his jaw-line up to his ears. They all gasped when Kris started touching Tao's cute face. The panda was blushing from head to toe and he looked so cute. They almost stopped breathing when Tao let a short moan. It seems like the panda was surprised at his own reaction too because he immediately put his hands on his mouth. Kris was satisfied to himself and he smirked at Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun who looked like a mess now.

Bubbles are all over them plus they are all blushing because of Tao's moan. He mentally patted himself for making the younger moan that made it clear who he belongs to.

Kris: "I'll rinse the soap now." he smirked at them. The 3 guys stood up to gave him space. Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun walked out one by one. They all made obvious lies to excuse their selves. Tao asks Kris what happened to them but he just shrug his shoulders.

Tao: "Ge~ can you lift me up? I'm too lazy to walk." he lifted his arms on the air as if Kris already said yes to his request.

Kris: "Tao'er.. .~"

Tao: "Please gege~?" he asked adorably.

Kris: "Ugh~ fine! Piggy Back! That should be fine right?" the younger eagerly nods at him.

He carried Tao piggy back style to his room. He helped him change then they went to bed. Kris was so tired and all he wanted to do was sleep. He was mentally, emotionally and physically tired from all the happenings that day.

 

The next morning Tao is all better and he was good as new. He woke up first but he didn't woke up Kris because he looked so damn tired and he felt guilty. He went to check the others too and all of them are still snoring and just like Kris they all looked tired. Tao wanted to do something for them so he went to the kitchen and started cooking breakfast. He's still a little bit dizzy but he managed finishing everything. Tao looked at the time after finishing preparing the food on the table, it was already 11 and all of them are still sleeping. He decided to went back to bed since he felt tired again. He entered his room and laid beside Kris again who hugged him as soon as their bodies touched.

Kris: "How do you feel?" he suddenly asked.

Tao: "are you already awake? Or did I wake you up? I'm sorry gege~"

Kris: "It's okay Tao'er. How do you feel?" he asked again.

Tao: "I'm better now. Not sick anymore." Kris touched his forehead to check if he was telling the truth. Kris suddenly shoot up from bed and walked out.

Tao: "gege~ where are you going? What happened?" he asked curiously.

Kris: "I'll tell them that you're not sick anymore." he hurried out and the next thing was heard on the house was a lot of footsteps coming near his room. All of them barged in the room and surrounded his bed. Kris, Sehun, Chanyeol and Baekhyun sat on the edge of them bed while the others are standing.

Suho: "Are you really okay now?" Tao nodded.

D.O: "Are you hungry? Want to eat something? I'll prepare breakfast." he suggested.

Tao: "Uhm~ Actually, I already made breakfast. It ready, it's on the table."

Kris: "WHAT? YOU COOKED!? YOU TIRE YOURSELF AGAIN?"

Tao: "gege~ it's alright. I'm not sick anymore and all of you looked so tired. I felt guilty." all of them awwed at Tao's thoughtfulness.

Chen: "Holy ! It's already noon!" he said while pointing at the clock.

Xiumin: "OMG! We were sleeping till now? If Kris didn't wake us up then we'll end up sleeping for the whole day."

Tao: "It's okay to sleep all day. You're all tired because of me right?"

Baekhyun: "TaoTao~ it's okay. We don't feel that tired since Kris-hyung almost did everything on his own. He's the one who should sleep the whole day."

Tao: "Really?" he looked at Kris. "Gege~ you should rest."

Kris: "I'm okay. I'm just glad that you're okay now."

Lay: "Maybe we should eat."

D.O: "Yes. Let's do that. We don't want Tao's cooking to go to waste right?"

Kris helped Tao to walk downstairs he didn't leave his side no matter what. Even on the dining table they seated next to each other. Kris was giving Tao everything he wanted and needed. Chopsticks, Rice, Side dishes, a lot of meat and vegetables, water, tissue, everything. He even prepared a slice of cake for Tao for dessert.

Sehun was just looking at Tao and Kris. He knows that Luhan was looking at him too but he intentionally didn't pay attention to him. He knows that Luhan is jealous, when he confessed that he was in-love with Tao it was so obvious that Luhan walked out because he was jealous. He's still staring at Tao and Kris who was sweeter than the real couples ChanBaek, SuLay and XiuChen.

Sehun: "Kris-hyung~ are you sure you don't want to have with me and Tao?" he asked out of nowhere. Luhan spit his food, Suho too. Tao stared at him while Kris frowned.

Tao: "Shi Xun!!! What are you talking about? What ?"

Sehun: "I asked Kris hyung before if he wanted to have ." he explained. Tao blushed and looked at Kris but the older didn't say anything and just continued glaring at Sehun.

Chen: "Oh~!! That's right! Luhan-hyung! You wanted to have a with me and Minnie~ right? We talked about it and we would gladly accept you. Oh~ but you have to be the bottom just like Minnie~." he laughed. "CHEN IS ALWAYS ON TOP!!"

Kris: "THE CHENCHEN!!! TAO IS HERE!!"

Suho: "SEHUNNIE'S HERE TOO! DAMN IT CHEN!" they looked at the two maknae. Tao is blushing while Sehun does not look amused at all.

Baekhyun: "Tao~ why are you blushing? I thought you know what's a ? You told me and Yeollie~ about that right?" Kris suddenly looked at Tao. The younger was surprised that Baekhyun said that.

Kris: "You do?" he asked.

Tao: "K.. .Kai...he told me about it."

Suho: "OMG!! KAI! HOW'D YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT?"

Kai: "." he said straight faced.

D.O hit him strongly, he coughed a lot because of the punch on the stomach he received.

Kris: "Kids this days!" he looked disappointedly at Tao who's too shy to look back.

That day they spend the whole day on Tao's house. They watched 3 movies, 1 was horror which made Tao cry for hours. After calming the crying maknae they ate cake and pizza that they ordered. Tao didn't lost his appetite at all, he still finished 2 box of pizza on his own. Suho ordered 3 box of pizza but knowing Tao's capacity Kris ordered another 2 box.

They all went home before the night falls, the only one who stayed is Kris. The next day Tao came back to school but his homeroom teacher told him to rest. Kai and Sehun went with him at the clinic so they can skip class. Sehun was about to text Luhan that Tao is in the clinic but Tao stopped him saying he didn't want them to worry again.

In the end they still came because Suho found out and told everyone that Tao is in the clinic. Kris scold him a lot, it seems like Kris told him not to go to school that day but he insisted. Kai and Xiumin comforted him when Kris walked out of the room to cool down. Tao felt guilty again and he wanted to say sorry. Chen took him home using his car after that, he didn't got the chance to say sorry to Kris because he didn't get to see the older anymore. When Chen went back to school Tao tried to call Kris but he's not answering so he just leave him a message.

 

~~~

To: My Beloved Kris-gege~

"Gege~ I'm so sorry about today. Please don't be angry anymore. Promise I'll do whatever you tell me from now on. I'm okay now, I'm not sick anymore, the teacher just overreacted. Please gege~ forgive me TT^TT I Love You Dduizang~ TT TT"

~~~

 

He hesitated at the "I Love You" part but he still send it with all his might. After the message he took a selca and send it to Kris again.

 

~~~

To: My Beloved Kris-gege~

"I'm sorry gege~ TT TT"

~~~

 

After sending it he went to bed to sleep since he doesn't have anything to do. At school Kris received the message. He almost jumped at the rooftop after reading Tao's message.

Kris: "OMFG!!!! HE SAID "I LOVE YOU~!" UGH~ TOO CUTE!!!!" he shouted at the rooftop since he's alone. After that another message came, the selca. After the selca Kris immediately ran back to his classroom to grab his bag.

Xiumin: "Kris! Where are you going?" he shouted at Kris who's already on the door, ready to leave.

Kris: "Tao's house. I'll say sorry. I made him cry."

Luhan: "Damn it Kris!!! You made him cry again! Go now!"

Xiumin: "We'll cover for you!!" he shouted at Kris who's already running at the hallway. The 20 minutes walk from school to Tao's house became 10 minutes because Kris was walking so fast. Now he regretted not bringing his car and he's regretting that Tao is sad again because of him. He reached Tao's house after the long walk.

When he pressed the doorbell no ones answering, he was about to knock but the door opened. He entered the house and locked the door behind him while frowning. He was worried because Tao leaves the door open, he didn't want the other to be on danger because of that. He checked the living room and the kitchen but Tao is not there. He went to his room and find the younger sleeping. He didn't want to wake him up so he put his bag down and slid undercover with Tao. He carefully lifted Tao's head and put his arms under it. The aircon was on so he didn't have to worry about Tao sweating, he wrapped his other arm at the Tao's waist and went to sleep too.

At school, Suho called everyone and asked if they wanted to eat together. Everyone said yes because it was Suho's treat.

Chen: "Where's Kris-hyung?" he asked Luhan and Xiumin.

Luhan: "Tao's~" he answered shortly.

Suho: "WHAT? he skipped class again? What is he doing there?"

Luhan: "We don't know. He came running on our room after our Tao went home. He said he made Tao cry so he'll say sorry."

Sehun: "Tao is crying again? He's such a crybaby." he sipped from his bubble tea.

Kai: "oh yeah? Your a crybaby yourself! You cried when Luhan-hyung didn't come with you to buy bubble tea." he teased his best friend.

Sehun: "SHUT UP KAI!" he blushed. They all laughed at them, Sehun's reaction is kinda cute. Xiumin nudged Luhan who was blushing too, he didn't know that Sehun cried because of that little incident. While they are eating the free food, Baekhyun suddenly stopped eating. He stared at each and everyone on their group.

Baekhyun: "Yah~ guys~" they all looked at him. "Kris-hyung~, Xiumin-hyung~, Luhaeen~, ChenChen, Lay and Tao~ you guys are EXO-M right?"

Chen: "What about it?" he still eating because Xiumin keep on putting food on his mouth.

Baekhyun: "What about us? Me, Yeollie~ Sehun, Kai, Suho-hyung~, D.O.. .we're friends now right? Let us join EXO-M!!"

Sehun: "OH MY GOD!! YES! WHY DIDN'T I THOUGHT OF THAT!!! LET US JOIN!!!" he excitedly said. He even shaked his best friend who didn't stop eating his favorite chicken.

Suho: "EXO-M huh? What does that mean?" he asked.

Luhan: "EXOtic-Mischievous. .. .Kris thought of that name."

Lay: "I don't like the Mischievous but Kris-hyung liked it so I didn't say anything."

Xiumin: "Same here! Kris is the only one who liked that." EXO-M members chuckled.

Chen: "If you guys join we can convince Kris-hyung to erase the "M" since we are not all mischievous anymore. Maybe we should change it to EXO-K."

Baekhyun: "K? What does it stands for?"

Chanyeol: "EXOtic-Kris?" he joked. He received a punch on the stomach from his boyfriend.

Baekhyun: "Shut up Yeollie~ eat your food!!" he ordered. They all laughed at the two. Chanyeol continued eating while flashing a wide playful smile.

Chen: "EXOtic-Kind? We are all kind!!"

Luhan: "Yuck!! ChenChen that was more uglier that EXOtic-Mischievous!" the whole cafeteria was loud but they are louder.

Suho: "EXO's fine. It's kinda cool. No 'M' No 'K' just EXO."

Xiumin: "Yeah~ I like EXO too."

Baekhyun: "so? We're a member now right?" he asked. EXO-M nods their heads.

Lay: "We are EXO now. Not EXO-M." he said to them but only looking at Suho.

Kai: "Wait~ is it okay? Kris-hyung won't be angry?"

Xiumin: "I'm sure he's not. We can kick him out of the group if he did get angry." they all laughed at Xiumin's idea. They said he's a genius. They decided to tell Kris and Tao that they are now EXO and not EXO-M when they come to school the next day.

 

Back at Tao's place. Tao woke up and was surprised to see Kris sleeping beside him.

Tao: "Gege~???" Kris woke up and opened his eyes.

Kris: "Yo!" he greeted.

Tao: "What are you doing here? How'd you get in?"

Kris: "your door is wide open. I came here after you send the message and your selca but you're sleeping. Tao'er~ I'm sorry I made you cry."

Tao: "gege~ I should be the one saying sorry. I'm sorry. I promise I'll do everything you tell me from now on. Oh~! But I'm really fine~ the teacher overreacted. Suho hyung too." he smiled when Suho's face flashed to his mind.

They ate lunch at ChanBaek's restaurant. They know that the couple is not there since they have school, only employees are there. After lunch Kris invited Tao to his place and the younger gladly accept his invitation. As usual they played some computer games watched movie till afternoon then chat till it was time for Tao to go home. And~ as usual, he didn't want to go home so he ended up staying at Kris house.

It was peaceful for the past weeks again. They became EXO and they are now 12 in the group. Suho would always stop them when someone was trying to pick a fight with them. He's part of the student council together with D.O and Kris didn't want the kind man to be in trouble because of them. Kris asked their previous enemies that are now their friends to spread a rumor that EXO-M is already disbanded and they won't fight anymore.

It easily spread, when some groups are trying to provoke them to fight their ally groups would step in to take the fight instead of them. It became easier for them to prevent their selves to fight. They are not troublesome anymore like they are before. All 12 of them are now the school Boys Next Door. Kris passed his leader throne to Suho. It was not that hard for Kris to pass the title 'leader' to Suho since he's the one who made them change. He was the one who helped them clear the misunderstanding that happened a long time ago. He's the one who stand for them when the teachers kept on putting all the blame on EXO-M for disgracing the school's name. He was even ready to give up his position as the student council president just to prove that EXO-M members are all good students.

The groups who wanted to fight them didn't stop provoking them but none of them was able to make EXO-M fight again. Whenever one of the members are losing their temper another member would come and make them calm. Chanyeol lost his temper once when some guy slapped Tao's face to make him angry, but before he could beat the life out of that guy Baekhyun came and stopped him. Tao cried for putting them in trouble but Chanyeol assured him that it was alright.

Chanyeol was so angry while telling them what happened. Suho ruffled Chanyeol's hair and told the younger that he was proud that he was able to stop from fighting. Kris was angry too but he's not showing it because Tao might cry again because of him. They all love Tao so much. Sehun and Tao became touchy with each other, they are like a new born bunnies. Whenever Sehun would touch Tao the other would touch him back. It was pissing the hell out of Kris but he cannot say it to Tao because he was actually planning something.

They would still always spend time together. Tao would go to Kris' house on weekends to sleep over and Kris would always go to Tao's house on Weekdays to sleep with him.

Kris met Tao's mom once when she suddenly came back. It was a Thursday night and Kris stayed over. Tao was already sleeping, he woke up and felt thirsty so he went to the kitchen. Tao's mom was there sitting in the dining table while eating some leftovers. She shouted so loud thinking that Kris was a thief. Tao immediately woke up and ran downstairs when he heard his mom shouting like there is no tomorrow. His mom kept on telling him to run because there's a thief but Tao only laughed his off when he saw Kris standing on the kitchen door like a statue. He's not moving at all and his eyes are wider than D.O's. When the taller finally met his eyes, Tao laughed more because his eyes were begging for help. After laughing too much Tao finally introduced Kris to his mom.

Tao's mom said sorry to Kris and Kris did the same. After that night his mom went to work again after packing up some fresh clothes. She told Kris that he was glad that someone is helping Tao and she asked Kris to take care of his son while she's gone. Kris felt so happy that night because he finally met Tao's mom but the younger was sad because her mom needs to leave again. Of course his sadness didn't last for too long because Kris was there to make him happy again.

Kris was so jealous at all of the members and he cannot take it anymore when one day while they are hanging out and Tao was late, they talked about him.

Chanyeol: "Guys! Real talk! While Tao is not here!" he gathered all of them. Of course Kris was curious when he heard Tao's name.

Suho: "Is it about my son?"

Chanyeol: "Yes hyung~" he smiled brightly. "Baek~ ask them!!" he nudged his boyfriend.

Baekhyun: "Why me? It was your idea!!"

Chanyeol: "Oh come on!! You wanted to know too right? Just ask them!!" they quarreled.

Baekhyun: "FINE!" he rolled his eyes. He cleared his voice a lot of times and attempted to talk a lot of times but he still cannot say it.

Chen: "YAH! JUST SAY IT!!" he playfully shouted at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun: "Be honest!!!" he waited for their reply for a while and they all obediently nods including his boyfriend. "Do you guys love Tao?" they waited for more but nothing came.

Kai: "That's all? That's what you want to know?"

Lay: "Do you even need to ask?"

Xiumin: "Of course we love him!"

Luhan: "Aye! And I thought it was important!" when they are about to turn their backs on Baekhyun to look at the menu again Baekhyun talked again.

Baekhyun: "Raise your hands." they paid attention again. "Raise your hands if you want to sleep with Tao."

Lay: "We already slept with him remember?" he sarcastically said.

Chanyeol: "Yeah~ but not that kind of sleep. A different kind of sleep." he naughtily smiled.

Suho: "What different kind of sleep?"

Chen: "guys! We're your not making sense! Can you just explain it more clearly?"

Kai: "AH!!! YOU DIDN'T MEAN SLEEP, LIKE SLEEP, SLEEP RIGHT?"

Sehun: "The are you saying tleep~ tleep~?" he asked. (LOL)

Kai: "They are not talking about sleeping like going to the dreamland. They are talking about !"

Kris spilled the cola he was drinking. D.O is stoned. Suho was about to faint. Luhan and Xiumin is blushing. Sehun is dumbfounded. Lay is not moving at all. And lastly Kai, Chen, Baekhyun and Chanyeol is smirking.

Suho: "For God's sake Kai! Where are you getting all this?"

Kai: "Hyung~ I'm just helping them to say it more clearly. What I said is true right?" he defended himself.

Baekhyun: "Actually Kai is right. That's what we are talking about. I know that some of us in here are already couples but.. .I and Yeollie~ can see the way you guys look at Tao. It was a different kind of adoration."

Suho: "What the hell are you talking about?" he asked angrily.

Baekhyun: "Hyung~ I know that you like Tao calling you 'Eomma' but that's because he was so cute while saying it right? I saw you once when you are about to touch his but Kris-hyung came."

Luhan: "OMG! YOU DID THAT?"

Baekhyun: "Luhan-hyung don't play innocent. You like hitting Tao because you like hearing his high pitch scream right.. .you're a sadist, don't deny it."

Xiumin: "Guys~ can we stop talking about it?" he was blushing so hard but Baekhyun didn't stop.

Baekhyun: "Xiumin-hyung~" he smiled at the older. "I saw you the cookie crumble near Tao's mouth once. When there are rice stuck on his face you would always get and eat it." Chen gasped and he became the next target.

Chen: "I'm jealous but I want to see him do that to Tao." he chuckled, Baekhyun did too.

Baekhyun: "Stop~ you think I didn't see you stripping Tao out of his clothes using your eyes when he asked us to come with him on his wushu practice? He was sweating so hard that time and I can tell that your ." Another jaw-drop from everyone.

Kai: "Okay! A sweating Tao is totally hot!"

Baekhyun: "Yeah~ I know! You and Sehun stole on of his uniform to smell it right?"

Sehun: "Ah! But that's a bet! We're wondering if his sweat smells good or not. I won that bet! Tao's sweat smells so good! It was addicting!!" he confessed.

Baekhyun: "Well you revealed your story." he smiled at Sehun who blushed after realizing what he just said.

Chanyeol: "Who's next?" he asked while laughing.

Baekhyun: "You are!! Your always making Tao jealous by stealing Kris!! Tao's not jealous though~ I am!"

Chanyeol: "Your jealous!? Omg!! That was the first time that you said your jealous!!!" Chanyeol was so happy that he jumped Baekhyun and forgot that his boyfriend is revealing secrets. When Baekhyun finally get out of the hug he started rolling his eyes to find his next target.

Baekhyun: "Unicorn~ your turn." Lay straighten up and suddenly looked stiff. "You were trying to teach him a y dance right~? He told me about it. He said you were touching him all over the place. He thought you were drunk and you thought he was Suho.~~" he .

Lay: "I. ..I.. .I'm not drunk. He knows wushu so his body is so flexible. I just want to feel it once." he reasoned.

D.O: "That's so erted."

Baekhyun: "Ahh!! D.O!! You told him ghost story till he cried!! I remember that one! After making him cry you pulled him on the bathroom and when you guys came out he was already smiling!!"

Kai: "What did you do to make him stop?" he asked curiously.

D.O: "Nothing! I just told him that I'll bake some cake for him."

Kris: "Really? That's all?"

D.O: "I swear! That's all! Even if I know everything a man needs to know.. .I wouldn't dare to do it to Tao~"

Baekhyun: "Kris-hyung!!! Finally! It's you!!! YOU ARE THE WORST!" he pointed at him. Kris had been trying to stop himself from killing his band mates for harassing Tao but he wanted to hear everything because it was hot.

Kris: "What about me?" he asked coolly.

Baekhyun: "Oh Come On! I'm not the only one who can see that you like Tao! Your always beside him!"

Chanyeol: "Your always holding his hand!"

Chen: "Your always ruffling his hair to make him whine!"

Suho: "Your always taking him home even if he insist!"

Kris: "Our house is the same way and we live on the same block." he reasoned.

Lay: "Then what about his picture on your phone? The one while he was sleeping."

Kris: "He was cute so I took that! Don't tell me you didn't take a picture of him while sleeping."

Kai: "Well~ that's understandable. I have of pic of him sleeping too. .. .Still! Kris-hyung! What about purposely making him cry by stealing his strawberries?"

Kris: "He's cute when he's crying too! What can I do?"

D.O: "Right~ he's so cute! But do you really need to wear his favorite leopard printed underwear?"

Suho: "You did that?"

Kris: "I did that?" He asked D.O.

D.O: "Don't pretend you don't know about it! Tao kept on texting me about it since yesterday!" Kris didn't talk back because he was guilty. He really did wear Tao's underwear when he stayed over on Tao's house.

Xiumin: "There's more!"

Kris: "OH COME ON!!! WHY ARE YOU ALL MAKING ME LOOK LIKE A BAD GUY! I'M NOT THE ONLY WHO LIKES BULLYING HIM!"

Sehun: "We all like bullying him because he's an easy target like D.O-hyung, but your the worst of all. Your doing it Everyday and every minute it seems like you cannot live without seeing him for one day."

Xiumin: "I'm not done yet. This once serious!" he pulled Kris' shirt. "YOU! I SAW WHAT YOU DID WHEN TAO WAS HAVING A FEVER!"

Kris: "What now!??"

Xiumin: "YOU MOLESTED MY BABY PANDA!!"

Chanyeol: "WHAT!? WHAT DID HE DO?"

Xiumin: "HE KISSED TAO!!!" he pointed at Kris.

Baekhyun: "Xiumin-hyung~ you kissed him too. We all do."

Kris: "WHAT!? YOU KISSED MY PANDA!?"

Xiumin: "That's on the cheek! We all already kissed him on the cheeks! But this Dragon!" he pointed at Kris again. "He kissed TaoTao's lips!!!.. .While he's sleeping!!! While he's having a fever!!!"

Chen: "What the hyung~!"

Suho: "Kris~" he was seriously looking down. "Do you have a death wish." Kris was scared, all of them are, except Lay who immediately pulled Suho's collar when he stood up with a fork in his hands.

Baekhyun: "Yah! Yah! Yah! Calm him! Calm Suho-hyung~!" Lay, Chen and D.O went to hold Suho down. It was a fake fight but everyone on the restaurant thought that they are really fighting.

Luhan: "Don't mind us everyone~" he smiled cutely at them.

Chanyeol: "We're just playing around~" then he laughed. Everyone went back to their business after Chanyeol' maniacal laughter.

Suho: " YOU KRIS! WHY DID YOU KISS MY BABY PANDA!" Kris sighed he didn't want anymore attention.

Baekhyun: "STOP!!! DON'T ANSWER HIM!!! ANSWER MY QUESTION FIRST!!!"

Chen: "What is your question again?"

Baekhyun: "Raise your hands! And DON'T LIE!!! WHO WANTS TO SLEEP WITH TAO?" he waited for any hands to raise.

The first one who raised his hand is Sehun, then Kai followed. Everyone gave each other wild glances and stares. Next is Baekhyun himself, then Chanyeol. It was like a chain reaction the hands that was raising up kept on coming. Suho was looking at Lay but he still raised his hands, then Lay smiled at him and raised his hands too. Chen happily raised his hands together with Xiumin and Luhan's hands. Everyone was looking at D.O and Kris because they are the only one's who's still not raising their hands. Kai walked near D.O and pulled his hands up forcefully.

Kai: "hyung~ I know you want to!" he ily smirked at him.

Baekhyun: "Kris! What about you?" he asked.

Kris: "Do I really have to raise my hand? It's not cool." they all smiled at the cold city guy.

Baekhyun: "Gosh! TAO IS SO ING HOT! We all want to sleep with him!"

Tao: "I know I'm hot~! You guys want to sleep with me?" he was suddenly in front of them. No one saw him coming because they are too busy.

Sehun: "your not Hot! When did you get here?" he asked.

Tao: "Just now~ I'm sorry I'm late~" he put his hands together and bowed to them.

Kris: "Why are you late?" Tao pushed Baekhyun a little so he can sit with him.

Tao: "Oh~ I met a mute guy on the way here gege~ he was being bullied because he can't talk and he can't fight back. I helped him and found out that he was Chinese~"

Sehun: "Really? Where is he now?"

Tao: "His house is near here~ I took him home. Oh~ Chen-hyung~ you guys have the same name. We have the same age so I'm going to call him ChenChen~ he's so cute!!" he excitedly told them.

Sehun: "He's cute? I want to meet him!"

Tao: "Ah! Wait!" he grabbed his phone on his pocket. "Here~" he showed his phone to Sehun. "He asked his maid to took it for us. He's so rich~ he said he'll teach me sign language so we can communicate."

Suho: "Wait? He told you? I thought he's mute?"

Tao: "duh~ eomma! Of course he wrote it down! When I met him he said thank you on the phone he typed it." Sehun looked at the picture.

Sehun: "How can I tell if he's cute or not? I can't see his face!" he gave the phone to Kai who kept on pulling it.

Kai: "Wow~ he's rich!.. ." he paused to zoom the picture. ".. .and a drunkard?" he asked.

Tao: "Drunkard?"

Kai: "His house is full of alcohol! Look at all the bottles!"

Tao: "Ah! Those! They're vintage wines. He collects wines from China... ." he looked at all of them because each and everyone of them keeps on staring at him. ".. .Enough about ChenChen~ what are guys talking about? What's with sleeping with me?"

Kai: "Oh~ nothing~ .. .Baekhyun-hyung just asked us who wanted so have se~~~~~" D.O immediately put his hands on Kai's mouth. Of course Tao was curious and he knows that there is something wrong.

Tao: "D.O-ah~ why did you stop him? I want to know."

Baekhyun: "Tao~ I asked who wants to have se.. .selca with you~ and uhm. ..Kris-hyung said that he wants to take a selca in your room while your sleeping and then he'll make a weibo and upload it... .then I asked them who wants to sleep with you~ who wants to sleep on your house tonight."

Tao: "Ahhhhh!!! I see!!! I'm sorry but I don't think I'll go home today. You can't Sleepover tonight~ maybe next time~"

Suho: "WHAT? why? Why not?? Where are you going?"

Tao: "Umma~" he laughed. ".. .don't get worried okay~ ChenChen invited me to sleep on his house tonight." he said smiling. "I'll introduce you guys to him one day~ he's so kind and cute just like me~ .. .I'll introduce you with each other when I already know how to do sign language."

Kris: "Tao'er you just met him. You can't just sleep on his house." Tao suddenly looked sad. He pouted and looked down then after a while looked at Kris again.

Tao: "gege~ he's not a bad guy. He's kind and funny. Please~ I already promised that I'll come later."

Kris: "NO!"

Tao: "but~ ge~"

Kris: "Tao'er~ you promise to do whatever I say right?" Tao looked down and didn't say anything anymore after that. They still hang out but everyone is so awkward.

First they had a talk about wanting to have with Tao and all of them raised their hands and then Kris and Tao's argument about sleeping on a stranger's house. Suho kept on entertaining Tao so he won't feel sad anymore. ChanBaek, Xiumin & Luhan kept on bugging Kris to give his permission to Tao so he won't be sad anymore.

Kris: "NO! ARE YOU GUYS INSANE? HE JUST MET THE GUY THIS MORNING! NOT BECAUSE HE'S MUTE MEANS HE CAN'T DO ANYTHING BAD!"

Xiumin: "Kris! Don't you trust TaoTao? He already said that the guy is kind."

Chen: "Kris-hyung~ all the humans on planet earth who has the name 'Chen' are good persons. I'm sure that ChenChen have the same personality as me." he suddenly came out from nowhere.

Kris: "Whatever Chen Chen.. .whatever you guys say I won't change my mind!" he walked out because he didn't want to hear any of it anymore.

EXO is in the Shopping District. They planned to go to the amusement park. It was their first time going in there with all 12 of them. Suho, Sehun, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai and Xiumin is in charge to make Tao happy. Kris was alone since he walked out to them. Truth is he felt guilty, seeing Tao's sad face makes his heart ache but he was really just worried for him.

While the others are having fun Kris was just watching them ride all of the rides inside the amusement park. Tao, Sehun, Kai and Chanyeol rides the roller coaster and Kris didn't know where the others went so he waited for them on the bench near the exit of the roller coaster. While sitting there doing nothing, someone took his attention.

There's this guy on the near café that keeps on searching his bag and the waiter was standing beside him. He watched them till he saw the waiter getting angry about something but the guy just keeps on doing hand signs. He figured that he's a mute guy, it seemed like his wallet was gone but he can't say it to the waiter. The mute guy was obviously asking for a paper and a pen so he can write whatever what it is that he wanted to say, but the waiter just keeps on talking to his co-worker and not paying attention to the mute guy. Kris went to them and talked to the waiter.

Kris: "Excuse me. I can see that you're not blind but why can't you see that he was asking for something?" the waiter just glared at him. "How much is his bill? I'll pay for it." he already had his wallet out and already getting a lot of money.

Waiter: "sir~ are you with him?" he asked.

Kris: "No I'm not. I don't even know him but I just can't watch you guys not pay attention to what he wanted to say anymore." the waiter looked down in embarrassment since all of the other customers are looking at them. ".. .he was actually asking for a paper and pen. Go get him some. I'll pay for that too." he said while putting a lot of money on the waiter's tray.

Kris stayed on the mute guys side until the waiter came back with a sketchpad and a pen. When the waiter gave it to the guy he started writing. After writing he shows it to the waiter.

"I'm sorry for the trouble. I actually lost my wallet but I don't know how to say it." he wrote.

The waiter said sorry to the mute guy when Kris glared at him. The mute guy just smiled and bowed to the waiter then wrote thank you and sorry on the pad. When the waiter is gone the mute guy looked at Kris and smiled at him. He started writing again.

"I'm so sorry for the trouble. I think someone stole my wallet and my mobile phone is gone too. I'm really sorry but if you don't mind~ can you lend me your phone? I'll send a message at home to pick me so I can pay you~ thank you so much for saving me back there~" It was long but Kris still read it.

He nods and took out his phone and gave it to the mute guy. Kris was amazed at how fast the guy can type it was like he was doing some kind of magic while tapping the screen.

Kris looked the other way to check if s are already done on the roller coaster. The first one he saw was Tao, he was sweating so much and his hair is a mess. Tao saw him immediately too and he was curious as to why the younger suddenly dropped his jaw. Tao started dashing to him as if he wanted to hug him so tight, he was smiling brightly too. Of course Kris was wondering at Tao's reaction since the younger was actually angry at him just a few minutes ago and now he was running to him?

Kris: "Tao'er~.. . .." he muttered when Tao is near enough.

Tao: "ChenChen!!!! What are you doing here?" he passed Kris and hugged the mute guy.

Kris was dumbfounded and turned around only to find Tao hugging the surprised guy. When Tao pulled out of the hug and the mute guy saw his face the guy who was named ChenChen immediately showed a happy and adorable face. ChenChen as Tao called him pulled the sketchpad and started scribbling.

ChenChen: "I thought you're with your friends? What are you doing here?"

Tao: "Oh~ I am with my friends." he looked at Kris who was standing beside them. "Uhm~ you guys know each other?" ChenChen shook his head.

ChenChen: "I don't know him but he saved me~ I lost my wallet but I don't know how to say it because the waiter is so angry at me for not paying. He saved me."

Tao: "Really? You did that gege~?" he asked Kris while smiling.

Kris: "Well~ he was asking for a paper and pen but the waiter is not paying him any attention so I stepped in." he averted his eyes because he just can't take Tao's bright smiles at him.

Tao: "gege~ you saved ChenChen~ he was the guy that I was talking about this morning. The one I saved."

ChenChen: "Oh! He's your friend? What a coincidence." he showed it to Tao and then when Tao is done reading he begins writing again. "What's your name? My name's Chen Li. Thank you so much again, for saving me." he showed it to Kris.

Kris: "I'm Kris Wu. It's fine. I did what is needed to be done."

Tao: "What are you doing here ? Are you alone?"

ChenChen: "I'm not actually alone. I'm with my driver but he stays on the car."

Tao: "ah~ I see~" he looked at Kris and made cute faces. "gege~ can he come with us? He's alone and lonely. Please~~~" who is Kris to deny Tao's request for the second time today? Of course he said yes and it was alright.

Tao immediately pulled ChenChen so he can introduce him to the other members. Kris was left alone, when he looked at them ChenChen was looking back at him too and the guy bowed and made an apologetic face. He's not heartless and he's not really against ChenChen coming with them so he smiled back to assure the poor guy that he didn't do anything wrong. ChenChen was actually a nice guy, even if he's mute he was good at communicating as long as he had a paper and a pen on his hands. He was fast at writing what he wanted to say so he was able to follow the flow of the conversation.

ChenChen became friends with Sehun too, they liked each other and even if it's hard for Sehun to read what ChenChen is writing Tao was helping him to understand. They played a lot. They made fun of ChenChen from hugging Tao so tight when the other members cooed them to the carrousel. It seems like ChenChen hates the carousel because it was making him dizzy with the slow movement of the ride and it had a lot of colors that was hurting his eyes.

Kris is the only one who's not having fun, he was jealous, what's new. Kris being jealous is too obvious, all of the members except Tao knows that he was so jealous at the mute guy. Kris would stare at Tao and ChenChen when Tao is laughing out loud. Kris is always following them like a father walking behind his daughter's first date.

When they decided to buy ice cream Tao forgot about Kris who was following them and only bought 2 ice creams. When Tao saw how offended Kris was he immediately apologized to the older and bought another one for his Dduizang, Kris was happy with that but when he was about to say thank you to Tao the Panda was already walking back to ChenChen's side. If jealousy can kill, the other members are so sure that them and ChenChen is already lying on their graves.

Because it was funny to see Kris jealous they . They would tell Tao to take ChenChen on different kind of rides. If Tao is not with ChenChen there would always be a member beside him, flirting with the panda. They made him jealous on purpose for fun, it was Luhan & Lay's idea. They only stopped teasing Kris when the older was obviously about to explode. It sends shivers to them when Kris glared at them and when he said in English, "You are all dead!". They didn't get it till D.O translated the word "Dead" to them.

ChenChen: "Uhm~ I need to go~ I have a curfew." he tapped Tao's shoulder and when he turned around this was written on ChenChen's pad.

Tao: "Guys!!! ChenChen needs to go!!! Can I go with him? I'll sleep on his house after all."

Sehun: "Nooo~~~ not fair! You said we'll hang out for the whole day! You promised!"

Kai: "Sehun's right! You're the one who told us that we'll hang out day to night today! Come on! Don't dtich us panda~~~"

Kris: "Did I already gave my permission?" he asked Tao.

Tao: "Ah!! Ge~! I know you like ChenChen now! When we're not looking you bought coffee for him right? I saw you~"

Kris: "He keeps on looking at Starbucks. He lost his wallet and I'm sure he was shy to ask you to buy it for him so I took the initiative." he explained himself. Kris was the cold guy but everyone can tell that he was dumb, kind and had soft spots for his friends and people he likes.

Tao: "Gege~ just say yes~~~ please~~~~ now that you met him. ..you know that he's not a bad guy! He's harmless." Everyone nods, Kris had nothing to worry about anymore.

ChenChen was kind and cute just like Tao. When Kris looked at ChenChen the guy smiled sweetly at him and bowed while pulling Tao to do the same. Seems like the guy was asking for his permission too. Kris was a mess, how could he say no to this cute little angels.

____________

DragonYifan: "Really? Kris? Really? You think ChenChen is cute? Really?"

DragonFanFan: "What? He's cute alright! Tao's cuter tho~"

DragonYifan: "Oh come on!! Don't tell me your gonna say yes? Do you want Tao to get taken away?"

DragonFanFan: "Of course not!!!! But Tao's eyes is really begging! How can a say no to that?"

So~ yes! Kris just made a conversation with his self. DragonYifan is the devil who represents his almighty and cold city guy self while DragonFanFan is the angel, his self that is kind and dumb. Kris was lost on his own little Galaxy.

___________

 

He was just staring at the two guy bowing at him. Next thing Kris felt was a grip on his wrist. He looked what it is, it's a hand, Tao's hands.

Tao: "Gege~ Kris gege~ Are you listening?" before Kris could say anything. ChenChen showed them his pad.

ChenChen: "Uhm~ if it's okay with you guys~ I would like to invite you to my house? I know I just met ZiTao and you still don't trust me. I understand~ but I really don't have any bad intentions :)."

Suho: "Well~ he said it. What do you guys think? Want to go to his house?"

Chen: "Is it alright? We won't bother you?" he asked ChenChen.

ChenChen: "Of course not. I'm alone at home and I would really appreciate it if you come :) I need some company once in a while. :)"

Sehun: "YEHET!!! let's go to ChenChen's house~!!!" he excitedly cheered.

Kris had no other choice but to follow them. ChenChen asked Tao to call home and told them to bring 2 vans instead of the car. Kris, Suho, Lay, Xiumin, Chen, Luhan and D.O ended up on the same car. On the other car was Tao, ChenChen, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun and Kai. He keeps on sighing on the way and Suho was kind of worried for him.

Suho: "Yo! Kris~ you alright?"

Kris: "I'm fine. What is it?" he asked back as if Suho was bothering him so much.

Suho: "Nothing~ I just want to make sure that you're alright." Kris nods and went back staring outside the window of ChenChen's van. He was just staring blankly at the passing by cars.

Luhan: "Kris~" the other didn't look at him. He hates Kris who was not paying attention so he smacked his head.

Kris: "Yah!!!! What was that for!!!"

Luhan: "I'm calling you~ can't you hear me?" Kris didn't answer.

Chen: "Hyung~ being quiet is so unusual for you. What's wrong?" he worriedly asked. Luhan sighed, it seems like he knows what is happening.

Luhan: "Kris~ why don't you just confess to him already?" he suddenly asked. All of them suddenly looked at Kris, even D.O who was sitting at the front. Kris was shocked too.

Suho: "Wait~ what? Confess to who?? Kris? You're in love?"

Kris: "LU!!"

Luhan: "What? Come on Kris! It was pretty obvious! Suho, D.O and Tao are the only one's who didn't notice."

Suho: "What? who is it? Tell us!"

Kris: "Damn it Lu~ did you tell them?"

Chen: "He didn't tell anybody hyung~ it's just too obvious." Kris sighed and kept quiet for a while.

Kris: "Ugh~~~~ fine!!!! I'm~~~"

Chen: "Suho-hyung~ he's in-love with Tao!" he cut his hyung off. Kris was not pissed that Chen cut him off, he was relieved that he didn't have to say it himself. Suho was wide eyed just like D.O.

Suho: "You're what? Are you ing kidding me right now Kris?"

Kris: "What~ I'm not allowed to fall in love with him?"

Suho: "I didn't say that!!! I'm so shocked!!!! You? In Love? With ZiTao?"

Luhan: "Ever since he met ZiTao."

Kris: "How'd you know that?"

Luhan: "I told you it was obvious."

Suho: "What the actual !"

Chen: "If you are that scared that he would get stolen~ why don't you just confess already hyung?"

Kris: "I'm scared okay." he confessed. "I don't know what to do. I told to my self that I want it to be the best confession ever but I don't know what to do. And what if he doesn't like me? Now that he met ChenChen, what if he fell in love with him?"

Suho: "Honestly speaking Kris. I think Tao is in love with you too.~ I noticed that one."

Kris: "I know he's in-love with me.. .but.. .when Sehun came into the picture.. . .I'm not sure anymore.. .and now ChenChen is here too."

D.O: "Sehun doesn't really love Tao." he suddenly joined the conversation.

Lay: "What are you talking about? Didn't he already confess to us that he's in-love with TaoTao?"

D.O: "That is~ to make someone jealous~.. .he likes Tao as a brother that's all."

Suho: "And how'd you know that?"

D.O: "He told me~." he shortly answered.

Xiumin knows it too. When Sehun said that he's in-love with Tao he knows that it was not true. Xiumin is good at noticing when someone is lying, he knows the signs.

Kris: "That's a relief to know but we're not sure about ChenChen. Tao likes him a lot."

Chen: "You know what hyung? Just confess already. You'll never know if you don't try." Kris fell silent. Chen was right. He admitted that he's in love with Tao and he wanted to confess but he didn't know how. It was his first time confessing, he's not used to it because he's always the one being confessed to.

Kris: "Will you guys help me?" he seriously asked them. "I'll confess but I need you help."

Suho: "Whatever makes my baby panda happy. I think he likes you too so I'll help."

Luhan: "we'll all help. Do you have a plan?"

Kris: "I'm on it. I'll think about it tonight, I'll tell you guys tomorrow."

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YESH! FINALLY! THE DRAGON IS GOING TO CONFESS!!! D ~<3

Please leave a comment :) ~/////<